Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shitty things you’ve done.

I hate my cunt sister and when we were teens I pissed in her shampoo bottle.

She has dark brown hair and my piss lightened the color.

She never found out.

by Anonymousreply 106December 4, 2019 5:01 AM

I killed my sister

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2019 1:08 PM

I cyberbullied a former classmate (but she was a cunt so I still don't feel totally bad about it).

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2019 1:17 PM

That's awful, OP... but I guess it's only fair since she put your toothbrush in her vagina during her menstrual cycle and you never found out.

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2019 1:25 PM

OP = Donald Trump, JR.

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2019 1:26 PM

“She has dark brown hair and my piss lightened the color. She never found out.”

I’m gonna tell. Urine trouble, girl.

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2019 1:29 PM

Why are you here, frau cunt R3?

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2019 1:34 PM

Now now, Satchel at R6!

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2019 1:36 PM

We would answer Miss OP's questia, but we simply don't have that kind of time!

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2019 1:37 PM

In 6th grade we were going on a field trip so the teacher gave us permission slips to take home and have signed. Well, I lost mine so when a kid named Billy wasn't looking, I snatched his and put it in my backpack. Later on he realized it was missing and told the teacher who bitched at him for about a minute straight for a minute straight for being "irresponsible" and said he would have to miss recess the next day for this. I just sat there and watched it happen, knowing it should have been me.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2019 1:42 PM

“We would answer Miss OP's questia, but we simply don't have that kind of time!—Mrs Patrick Campbell”

I’d bet the “we” are the multiple voices in her head. She proudly bites and gets stabby with them, just to be able to be their spokeswoman.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2019 1:48 PM

Answer the question, frau cunt R7.

Wait. You’re a frau cunt, so you’re too stupid.

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2019 2:01 PM

In 6th grade there was a new girl named Kassandra who I hated because all of my friends started to like her more than me and I was jealous. In gym class we were roller skating and a bunch of the girls held hands to form a chain. So I skated in between Kassandra and another girl and broke the chain, causing Kassandra to tumble to the ground. I skated away laughing as she was in tears and people went over to comfort her.

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2019 2:01 PM

Temper, temper... child.

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2019 2:16 PM

R12 is Rhoda from "The Bad Seed"

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2019 2:46 PM

I was bullied a lot because I was quiet and my family was poor. There was this bully who sat behind me who would call me names or throw paper at me when the teacher left the room. One day I got fed up, got out of my seat and just beat the crap out of her. I sat back down and then the teacher came in. The entire class was quiet...she never bothered me again. Maybe that wasn't shitty. I felt good though.

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2019 2:58 PM

Shitty things that I have done?

There isn't enough room on this website to go into details...

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2019 3:08 PM

I once stuck a sticker on a classmate's back with an insult on it. The guy later killed himself. I honestly didn't know he was a loner with no friends and that I was piling onto his misery, I wouldn't have done it if I had. I thought I was having fun with one of the guys.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2019 3:08 PM

I green-lighted someone’s arrest.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2019 3:10 PM

When I was in 5th grade I put decals (I got a tiny printer for Christmas) on all the water fountains: "Miss Weinstein is pregnant. Mr. Burke did it."

Miss Weinstein was a teacher. Mr. Burke was our principal. They were not the same race.

It created a lot of trouble for them. I overheard my parents even talking about it.

It suddenly stopped being funny.

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2019 3:15 PM

R13=post menopausal frau who’s never been fucked.

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2019 3:25 PM

Not exactly true, R20. How else were you birthed?

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2019 3:31 PM

Loads, but it was directed at people who deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2019 3:31 PM

This wasn't exactly a shitty thing, because I was paying back a bully, but he could have been hurt.

I was in 9th grade, and class had just gone in for the morning session. I sat near the back of my aisle, with a black girl named Ada behind me, and a bully named Billy to my left. Billy had never done anything to me before, but he'd make ignorant remarks to Ada a lot.

The homeroom teacher was a stickler for good behavior, and any shenanigans in class meant detention forever. She was sitting at her desk reading something as we came in. The day before, I had my hair cut, and it was much shorter than I usually wore it. As I was getting into my seat, Billy pointed at me, and said, "Hahahahaha! The HAIR!"

Now, the desks we had were like a seat joined to a slanted writing area by an elbow rest on the right side. I grabbed Billy's shoulder, and hauled him forcibly toward me. Of course the desk started to tip. I wish you could have seen the look of horror on Billy's face. When the desk had tilted to a 45 degree angle, I let it go, and it righted itself. Billy had his head down and was staring at the surface of his desk in a state of shock. I was a quiet kid! I didn't do stuff like this! Ada was pounding me on the shoulder with delight, and trying to keep from laughing out loud. Amazingly, the teacher either didn't know what happened or chose to ignore it.

Billy left me alone from that time forward, and he left Ada alone too.

I was a tall kid, but lean, and Billy was large and muscular. Nevertheless, I calmly reached over and

by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2019 5:10 PM

Ignore that last line. ^^^^ It was deleted when I was editing the post, but didn't actually delete.

by Anonymousreply 24November 4, 2019 5:12 PM

As a prank, I called our school and asked that a friend be let out of school to meet his mother in front of a department store downtown. It was an emergency.

I then called his mother's place of business and said she needed to meet her son in front of the department store. It was an emergency.

They both showed up. My parents got a call that night.

by Anonymousreply 25November 4, 2019 5:25 PM

I let my dog dig a hole in the alleyway and didn't fill it in. The old lady on the first floor fell into it and broke her hip. She became a bed ridden harpy who harassed us from her window and died 2 years later.

Other than that, I figure I've been a saint, give or take a couple of hobos I rolled.

by Anonymousreply 26November 4, 2019 5:25 PM

Waited.

by Anonymousreply 27November 4, 2019 6:06 PM

Something similar to OP.

I swapped out my sister's can of Tresseme hair spray with a can of leather waterproofing spray which we also had in the house. Both cans looked very similar. She's got so much crap in front of her mirror, makeup, mousse, perfume, etc... she was bound to not notice it.

Sure enough, she sprayed the leather spray in her hair before she could realize it, and had a meltdown that morning.

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2019 6:11 PM

This Frau at work was bragging about being sick for a week and showed us a picture of her wearing her tacky new earrings while sick. I told her, "you look so healthy! I'd never guess you were sick!"

She's 200 lbs and loves to devour the office honey crullers.

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2019 6:18 PM

I bought a can of fart spray at Spencer's. I was attending Catholic grade school at the time. During gym class after we all got changed, I made sure I was the last one to leave the locker room, and ran over and sprayed his school uniform with it.

Everyone was making fun of him when we got changed again, assuming that he shit himself. He was in tears and got sent down to the main office, where they called his mom to come pick him up early.

by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2019 6:30 PM

I snatched a hair product off the counter when a coworker wasn’t looking (she was busy putting stuff in a locker). I sat around the corner while she berated another coworker for taking it. She was yelling at her for over 10 minutes and I had a front row seat.

by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2019 6:38 PM

I love all of you bitches. Now I wish I'd been more evil as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 32November 4, 2019 6:40 PM

I put a tack on teacher's chair; Somebody snitched on me. I tied a knot in Suzy's hair; Somebody snitched on me. I did a dance on Mommy's plant. Climbed a tree and tore my pants. Filled that sugar bowl with ants; Somebody snitched on me.

by Anonymousreply 33November 4, 2019 6:48 PM

We nerdy guys in Junior High were always belittled by the Rah-Rah cheerleaders. Remember those 2ft long sticks of sour apple bubblegum and how they would make hock up loogies? Well, we had a plan. We went to the sock hop after school one day. All the girls took off their shoes and placed them in an area off to the side of the dance floor. We sat there chewing multiple sticks of sour apple bubblegum, filling our mouths with that sour drool and spitting into their shoes. Multiple times over. Like loads of them. The best reaction was when the first girl put her feet into her shoes and made the slimy discovery. Her friends all laughed at her, but the joke was on them as well. Their shoes were loaded as well! We were behind the stage curtains laughing our asses off!

by Anonymousreply 34November 4, 2019 6:56 PM

R34 I would have liked to have seen that revenge!

by Anonymousreply 35November 4, 2019 6:58 PM

Threw burrs into the long, straight Peggy Lipton like hair of my enemy at 10. I have no regrets.

by Anonymousreply 36November 4, 2019 7:10 PM

I was doing badly in one of my high school classes, so one day, after school, I snuck into the classroom and stole the teacher's grade book (She always put it in an unlocked drawer).

The loss of the book was a big high school scandal and I was never suspected--three other students were grilled about it.

by Anonymousreply 37November 4, 2019 7:27 PM

I changed my evil ex-roommate's toilet tissue to Scott from his beloved Charmin.

His ass hurt so much, he could bottom again for a week

by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2019 7:35 PM

Murrrrrder

by Anonymousreply 39November 4, 2019 7:36 PM

I spooked Christopher Reeve's horse.

by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2019 7:49 PM

Wow you bitches are EVIL!

As for me, I’ve never done anything so absolutely ghastly!

by Anonymousreply 41November 4, 2019 7:59 PM

I was once pulled over while driving drunk... I said my twin sister had just died and was let go.

by Anonymousreply 42November 4, 2019 8:08 PM

One time I wiped my dick on my trick's curtains.

by Anonymousreply 43November 4, 2019 8:18 PM

My old flatmate was a cunt and a half. I found out she’d stolen some money from me when she was away on holiday so I got my brother to help me move out and lumbered her with my share of the bills and rent for the rest of the contract, which was in her name. I also scrubbed the toilet with her toothbrush for good measure. She could be dead now for all I know - or care. x

by Anonymousreply 44November 4, 2019 8:19 PM

Taken a dump at my neighbors house and didn’t flush.

by Anonymousreply 45November 4, 2019 8:20 PM

You don’t want to know.

by Anonymousreply 46November 4, 2019 8:29 PM

I once spotted Princess Diana on holiday in France and tried to chase down her car on my motorbike. I was desperate for her autograph. She zoomed off though and wouldn’t stop no matter how fast I went. Bitch. You don’t hear much from her nowadays do you? x

by Anonymousreply 47November 4, 2019 8:31 PM

R37 I fantasised about doing that so many times!

by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2019 8:32 PM

I laughed when my cousin said something cruel to one of her neighbors once. The neighbor was an overweight, nasty frau cunt who was always judgmental about others. My uncle and aunt weren't exactly friends with her, but they were cordial.

At some sort of get-together the heifer told us that she had been on a diet for six months because she wanted to lose weight and fit into some expensive dress again. Later she showed us some photos of herself taken a few years prior and she was significantly heavier in them. The cow had obviously lost some weight on her diet, but cousin decided to be cunty, pointed to the photos and asked her, "Oh, wow. You look so different. Is that the target weight you are working towards?"

I let out a loud laugh even before I could control myself. The frau was furious and pretended not to have heard my cousin's casual cuntitude.

by Anonymousreply 49November 4, 2019 8:33 PM

I was a waiter at NYU law and I remember an evening function of a pro bono group. Most were great people except one cunt who thought the son shone out her hole because she was an attorney. Not happy with the beverages on offer she demanded an obscure herbal tea -rudely-much to the embarrassment of her colleagues. I managed to find the last teabag of what she wanted, but stepped out on the sidewalk and dropped it onto a dog turd and with my foot gently pushed it in. Then I used it to brew the bitch a cuppa. I enjoyed watching her quaff it back.😜

by Anonymousreply 50November 4, 2019 9:01 PM

I farted on all of the steaks when I worked at Ruth Criss steakhouse.

by Anonymousreply 51November 4, 2019 9:04 PM

I reported my father to the IRS, I was justifiably angry with him.

by Anonymousreply 52November 4, 2019 9:43 PM

R50 you cunt, I fuck’n love it.

by Anonymousreply 53November 4, 2019 9:54 PM

My middle school cafeteria had some of the best damn chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. But the problem was they were a dollar per pack (and they came in packs of 3). We didn't have a whole lot of money growing up so I was always afraid to ask my parents. Instead I would sneak money out of my little brother's piggy bank as soon as he would leave the room so I could buy some of those cookies. I don't remember how many times I did it but it was a lot more than once.

by Anonymousreply 54November 4, 2019 10:24 PM

You kids are angels

by Anonymousreply 55November 4, 2019 10:35 PM

I don't believe some of these stories. The teabag in dog shit one sounds so contrived and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 56November 4, 2019 10:43 PM

When I was in high school ( back in the 1960s ) I used to ask to see the school nurse so I could skip class. I was really good at forging the nurse's signature. One time another girl who was Pregnant and unmarried (remember this was the 60's and no abortion) this poor girl who was pregnant and being shunned because she was pregnant also skipped and forged her note. The teacher looked at both notes and decided that hers was forged. She was sent to the principal's office and then expelled. I felt terrible.

by Anonymousreply 57November 4, 2019 10:56 PM

My old next door neighbor was a complete ass hole. Hated kids, hated pets, hated motorcycles, hated skateboards and just about everything else. He was a retired moron with nothing to do except whine and gripe and complain. I put a nail into his tire tire and then the next day watched him go ape shit about crime in the neighborhood and all of the riff raff moving in and bringing down the neighborhood. He moved out at the end of the summer.

by Anonymousreply 58November 4, 2019 11:00 PM

My big brother (7 years old then to my 5) had one of those wind-up Roy Rogers ukuleles that he kept fucking playing and playing and playing: plinkety, plunkety, plunk.

Until I rolled down the window in the back seat of the car, grabbed it out of his hand, and chucked it over the railing as we were going over the Fore River Bridge in Quincy, Massachusetts.

He was pissed off but my Mom wasn't all that mad, considering.

by Anonymousreply 59November 4, 2019 11:40 PM

[quote](remember this was the 60's and no abortion)

That's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 60November 5, 2019 12:13 AM

Wow r59, sounds like you were a little John Belushi in the making.

by Anonymousreply 61November 5, 2019 12:22 AM

what the hell is in your piss, OP???

by Anonymousreply 62November 5, 2019 12:23 AM

Decades ago, in college, I worked in a mall department store. Mall employees couldn’t park in certain rows nearest the entrances; those were for customers. Fair enough.

Of course, there was one asshole (and he was, beyond just this tale) who felt he was the exception and this went on for some time with no consequence. Then he bought a new IROC-Z Camaro (like I said: decades ago). Not wanting any door dings he started parking squarely over the crosshairs of FOUR parking spots. Still nothing.

One dark, cold, snowy evening after I clocked out and began trudging my way through the dirty parking lot snow to get to my car: there it was- sticking out like a sore thumb. Yes: I ran my key deep all the way down the passenger side as I walked by.

Millennials/Z’s - I truly pity you never knowing a world where there weren’t cameras everywhere and cars still had keys.

by Anonymousreply 63November 5, 2019 1:14 AM

I like to call people names like bastard and bitch and throw shit at ‘em. U should see their faces!

by Anonymousreply 64November 5, 2019 1:14 AM

Last week I stole the first place trophy from a work outing. (I lost after the second round). Debating how to photoshop it in fun places and anonymously distribute pics throughout the office. I would probably get fired if they found out it was me.

by Anonymousreply 65November 5, 2019 1:27 AM

[quote]what the hell is in your piss, OP???

Ammonia. Just like yours.

by Anonymousreply 66November 5, 2019 1:34 AM

I only ever fuck with people who've fucked with me, I never throw the first stone.

In my early 20's my homophobic brother was still living at home and I was visiting. I fucked a hookup in his bed and didn't change the sheets. Every time he gives me shit for being gay I think of that.

I had a real nasty, judgemental fundy frau neighbour. The biggest snob I've ever met, always looking down her self important nose at people. She couldn't have children and it was just her and her husband. She was always putting her nose in other people's business and saying the nastiest things about people. I'm sure you know the type. She stopped talking to me when she found out I was gay. She told another neighbour off for having a buddha in her garden as it was against god's wishes etc.

So I sent her an anonymous letter disguised so she'd never know who wrote it. Told her exactly what she was and ended it with 'God made you infertile so that the evil wouldn't continue.' After that she became quite sullen and withdrawn and not her usual cunty self. I'd like to think I had something to do with that.

When I left a job with an awful boss I left a dildo on her desk with a note that said 'go fuck yourself' she didn't see the funny side of it but apparently all my colleagues did and it was legendary in the workplace for years to come. She quit not long after that. I'd like to think I had a hand in that too.

But I never, ever throw the first stone, that's bad measure. I don't believe in revenge, I believe in karma, and that there's nothing wrong with helping someone's karma!

Another frau cunt that pissed me off, I sent her a sign I found at the hardware store that said 'Beware Of The Dog' informing her to hang it out front of her house.

by Anonymousreply 67November 5, 2019 2:03 AM

Elementary school, a pencil thru the palm of the hand of the bully. Incredibly I didn’t get in trouble - I think the teachers hated that kid as much as the students. Plus it was the early 80’s - a different world from today.

by Anonymousreply 68November 5, 2019 2:26 AM

r68 today if you did that all the self important frau mummies would be writing about it on facebook signing petitions for you tp be expelled and sent to juvenile prison while the bully got sympathy

by Anonymousreply 69November 5, 2019 2:29 AM

r67 here. A hookup secretly filmed us having sex on his bed and sent the video to numerous guys on grindr. I was mortified. So I created a fake profile of a hot guy knowing he would strike up conversation.

Three o'clock in the morning I stood out front of said nasty cunt frau neighbours (see r67) house and sent the guy my grindr location map. He had no idea where I lived. I then told him my phone was running outta charge and I had left my charger at a friends. He said that was ok cause he was on his way.

I turned off my phone, went back home and switched out the lights and watched secretly from my house as he pulled up, knocked on the door of the frau cunt and woke her up! I deleted my fake profile before he got to his car.

He text me a few days later telling me someone had catfished him bad. I feigned innocence and agreed it was terrible. He sent me a pic of my fake profile and I said I had fucked the guy n he was hot.

Yes, I'm a cunt

by Anonymousreply 70November 5, 2019 2:39 AM

I found out a few years ago that the kid who had bullied me in junior high was murdered. He was running some kind of limo service, and was shot execution style behind his office. I couldn't help but smile.

by Anonymousreply 71November 5, 2019 2:44 AM

^^ r71. Similar story here. I Facebook researched my high school bully. He terrorized me. Turned out his only son was killed in a some rando Arab Cheney oil war conflict. His Facebook page was all about how proud he was of his dead son. Karma keeps receipts

by Anonymousreply 72November 5, 2019 3:12 AM

R71, that’s schadenfraude: the best kind!

Most of us are admitting to “helping” what we felt should be fate. You didn’t.

Which is absolutely no criticism, by the way. I suspect many are jealous. I know I am.

by Anonymousreply 73November 5, 2019 3:15 AM

I like to scream - you fucking cunt - at the top of my lungs in the grocery store parking lot and look at all the fraus run for cover.

by Anonymousreply 74November 5, 2019 3:30 AM

R71 yes, Karma is a bitch, a well deserved bitch.

by Anonymousreply 75November 5, 2019 3:38 AM

The only thing I can think of is that I once killed a snake I found down in the nearby woods. It still bothers me when I remember that (50 years later).

by Anonymousreply 76November 5, 2019 4:00 AM

[quote]Hated kids, hated pets, hated motorcycles, hated skateboards

Three out of four make sense, r58.

by Anonymousreply 77November 5, 2019 4:37 AM

too many to count

by Anonymousreply 78November 5, 2019 9:29 AM

I once bought a box of peppermint chiclets and replaced the gum with ex-lax gum and gave it to my brother. The gum was a different shape, longer and thinner but he never noticed. I told him about it a few days later and he just said "I wondered..." and kind of trailed off. For some reason he didn't seem to mind. I think he either admired the ingenuity of it or couldn't believe I had the balls.

He was a horrible bully and beat me (wouldn't stop until I was crying tears) on a regular basis. He's my only living relative left and we haven't talked in over 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 79November 5, 2019 11:05 AM

My meanest boss had bought a very small office building just inside the Beverly Hills city limits. He was so proud of that zip code. This guy was a terror to staff, a screaming bully who would rip up people's artwork and graphics, or he'd suddenly kick everyone out when he realized he'd be short on payroll. He made someone cry every day. Our editor eventually committed suicide. So each day as I left work, I would stop in the restroom and fill an empty soda can with urine. When I got on the elevator, I'd pour it on the carpet. His fancy Beverly Hills building smelled like a skid row alley mattress in no time flat.

by Anonymousreply 80November 5, 2019 11:47 AM

I didn't get along with the woman who was training me at my internship. The internship didn't go well and on my last day, when she was getting something in the kitchen, I spit saliva on my finger and rubbed it all around her coffee cup. Bon appetit!

by Anonymousreply 81November 5, 2019 12:47 PM

I went to the college part of a friend of a friend. Within 10 minutes of being at the party, I chugged two large, reverse screwdrivers (instead of one-third vodka and two-thirds orange juice, i reversed the ratios). Keep in mind this is nasty, typical college-age vodka. I was so wasted, I devoured a bucket of fried chicken and ended up with the bucket on my head. I was so drunk, I needed someone to lift the bucket off my head. Then, I started projectile vomiting all over the place. I was in the deck area and I made sure not to vomit on anything there. Sort of. Weeks later, I found out that my vomit actually covered the neighbor's stuff on the deck below. The friends of my friend had to clean up everything. Oops?

by Anonymousreply 82November 5, 2019 12:54 PM

I had this bitch secretary tell me I was late for an interview and I was absolutely sure I wasn't. I left, because it was pretty much over before it started, and watched from the dental office waiting room across the hall as someone she obviously knew appeared to lovely greetings and hushed whispers for the next interview slot....my interview slot.

So I waited a bit more, being unemployed and bitchy, and waited until Ms. Bitch secretary strolled to the rest room. I swooped in, saw the name of the next in line, and stole the Rolodex with ALL the patient information, etc.

I never stuck around to see the resulting chaos, but I'm sure it was great shit. Again, this was nothing you'd get away with today with everything computerized and cameras everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 83November 5, 2019 1:57 PM

R56 Fuck you. Contrived my hole.

R50 here. I walkedup the steps from the kitchen area to McDougal St for the dog shit.

My guess is that you are the actual Capital Defender's cunt slime-ball attorney who was sertved the tea.

by Anonymousreply 84November 5, 2019 3:23 PM

R79 here and in fairness I should make an addendum to report that my brother did get me back. He cleverly waited about a year so I would no longer be wary of revenge.

He went into the cat litter box, picked out a perfectly round little turd, washed it off and rolled it in sugar. Told me to close my eyes and open my mouth (I dutifully complied) -- then popped it in my mouth.

It was ingenious really. You had the initial "Oh! Something sweet" ... and then you bit into it.

He was a bastard but he was certainly good at it.

by Anonymousreply 85November 6, 2019 5:48 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 86November 9, 2019 2:09 PM

Wow, the frau cunt guy really must be overcompensating for a tiny penis. Metaphorically and probably actually as well.

BTW, your original would have SO much better if you'd said "pissy things you've done." You know the whole pun intended making you sound marginally clever. But I get that you're most likely scat obsessed and that's always going to hinder you in ways you probably haven't yet fathomed.

Or maybe you have.

It would really suck to be you, dude. Does "Godspeed!" help in this type of inspiration. "Good luck" doesn't really acknowledge the hash you've made of your life.

I want you to know that I understand how fucked up you are and your self-debasement is your coping mechanism for good or bad.

Nobody's perfect.

by Anonymousreply 87November 9, 2019 2:26 PM

R87: tl, dr

by Anonymousreply 88November 9, 2019 2:33 PM

But wouldn't the shit-tea drinker taste and/or smell shit? It's a really strong and distinctive smell!

by Anonymousreply 89November 9, 2019 2:36 PM

My older brother was a dick to me and everybody, but he was my father's namesake and could do no wrong in his eyes. Mom knew better, but Dad was a wife beater, so she kept quiet. His junior year in high school, he begged my dad to borrow his brand new car to take his slutty girlfriend to the Homecoming dance. I was in middle school still. I never saw my dad be so strict with my brother as he went over the list of "do nots" with the new pride and joy.

He had a midnight curfew that night and he came home a bit early. My parents were already asleep. I waited up and after I was sure everybody else was asleep, I snuck outside in my bare feet, made sure to get a layer of dirt and mud on them, then got into the back seat of the car and left dirty footprints all over the back seat. In a moment of brilliance, I laid on my back and ground some more dirty footprints into the headliner. I put the keys back carefully, exactly where Dad told my brother to leave them.

Saturday morning, I was awakened to my brother's wailing. Dad was beating the hell out of him with a belt outside, next to the car.

by Anonymousreply 90November 9, 2019 2:38 PM

"[R87]: tl, dr"

Micro-penis and micro-wt.

You really are the tiny, tiny package.

by Anonymousreply 91November 9, 2019 2:41 PM

I've never done anything to deliberately fuck with anyone, but I admit to stalking a couple of straight guys with whom I was infatuated.

They never caught on, so no harm, no foul, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 92November 9, 2019 3:24 PM

R71, R72 R73 Shitty thing I thought of doing but haven’t. I was on the board of a local big brother big sister organization with a guy who was dumb as dirt, but his rich family gave him an office and a huge paycheck at the family business. He was always giving me attitude because he was this rich successful business dude. Anyway a few years ago he inherited half the business and the company got sold and he made millions. Attitude is now inflated with social pretension. Last year he started posted the most heart rending laments when one of his sons, a 30 something slacker up and died. I checked the obit, nothing about cause of death. Usually there is some info about an accident, or asking for donations to some charity that would give a clue as to cause of death-nothing. I figured that meant a drug overdose, and he wanted to keep it quiet since he had social pretensions. I went online and pulled up the death certificate from the county probate court. Sure enough the young fool got coked out of his head at a gambling resort and dropped dead. I thought of posting my condolences on the father’s Facebook page and make an innocent reference to cause of death, or even posting the death certificate, but decided against it. I still resent the father’s rich boy attitude however.

by Anonymousreply 93November 9, 2019 3:34 PM

Like above posters, I never deliberately and without provocation do shitty things to people. But I am definitely someone you don't want to fuck with. I've had my revenge on several people over the years. Sometimes they know it, sometimes they don't. One thing about me is I'm very patient. I'll wait for an opportunity to present itself, then strike. Here is one example.

In my first job out of undergrad, which was a veritable living hell because of three bitchy managers, this one woman was once on their favored list. That was never permanent. She exaggerated something and said I was rude to her when she was trying to ask me a question. I wasn't. I was in a hurry that day so I asked if what she wanted was quick because I had to be somewhere and was running late. She said it probably was not quick, so I asked if I could talk to her later. She said yes, so I thought nothing of it. A couple days later, I get dragged into a conference room by the three managers. They lived for this sort of petty shit. I told them they weren't there when this took place and I gave them my version. In her version, I didn't tell her I was in a hurry, which was a blatant lie. They took her side, which was ridiculous, and it got me in trouble with the bitches, who hated me for some reason.

About a year later, she's off the favored list and desperate to get out. She got a transfer to another department, but there was a rule about having to wait a year to post once you got a promotion, and she had just gotten one a couple months prior. I was trying to get out, too, and was NOT allowed to post for other positions because of a promotion 11 months earlier. So, I squawked to HR about unfair treatment. She had the transfer taken away from her. She cried at her desk when HR called to inform her. She left early and took two days off to recover. She suffered under those cunts for about another 9 months, while I got out about 3 months after she was denied her position. I talked long and loud around her about FINALLY getting out. She ran out of the lunch room crying while I crowed. She never knew I was the one who got that transfer denied. If she hadn't been such a cunt to me, I'd have never fucked with her new position.

by Anonymousreply 94November 9, 2019 4:35 PM

I don’t know that this qualifies as shitty, but to this day I still find it funny:

In our 20’s a friend was living with her boyfriend who was quite a drinker. One Friday after work he met the boys for happy hour. As the evening progressed it was clear he was going to close the bar again. She had enough, packed up her things, and moved out. No dramatic call yelling at him, threats, etc. Just left. Her final act on the way out the door was to remove every lightbulb in the house - even the one in the refrigerator.

She got a drunken, pissed off call about 2:30 in the morning - as anticipated. He was furious about the lightbulbs. It didn’t even occur to him until the light of day when he could see her things missing that she was gone for good.

I don’t know how she came up with it, but the picture of him stumbling drunk into a pitch black house and flipping the light switches to no avail cracks me up to this day.

by Anonymousreply 95November 9, 2019 4:44 PM

R91: triggered.

by Anonymousreply 96November 9, 2019 7:14 PM

put cat shit in my evil landlady's mustard pot.

Bon app, Mme D!

by Anonymousreply 97November 9, 2019 7:41 PM

I love that this is a "shitty thinges you've done" brag thread and not a guilt fest. Which is why I love DL.

by Anonymousreply 98November 17, 2019 10:41 AM

I walked out on an abusive relationship and left him stuck with six months left on the lease and an apartment in a six floor walk up full of furniture.

by Anonymousreply 99November 18, 2019 3:10 PM

I left the toilet seat up.

by Anonymousreply 100November 18, 2019 4:49 PM

R80 Sweet Jesus that is the best. Too bad you couldn’t pour it directly on him - fuck’n cunt.

by Anonymousreply 101November 18, 2019 5:36 PM

I always enjoyed making cheerleaders in our small town cry. Every week, there was a pep rally held in the gym, featuring a "spirit flag".-some ribbons pinned to it for winning a game My ex husband was a student assistant to the FB coach. Together, we stole the Spirit Flag and replaced all of the little ribbons with rubbers. When the cheerleaders unfurled the spirit flag as part of their routine, when the crowd realized what it was, they burst into tears. I don't regret that one bit.

by Anonymousreply 102November 18, 2019 8:13 PM

My roommate was an asshole. I have story after story about him. He also pretty much confined me to my room as it was HIS apartment (though he never paid the rent- I did) and had the run of the place. One day after an argument, I was home alone and I "spilled" some water on his stereo and it short circuited. I made sure to dry everything and he though it was because of all the cat hair that had accumulated.

by Anonymousreply 103November 19, 2019 12:03 PM

R103 sweet revenge. Shitty roommates are the worst

by Anonymousreply 104November 20, 2019 4:12 AM

When we were young, my brother and I would hide between parked cars and when a car drive by we’d throw life-sized dolls out into the street.

by Anonymousreply 105November 20, 2019 10:08 PM

If you enjoyed this thread, you’ll love this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 4, 2019 5:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!