Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Terry Miller or Dr. Jake

Who do you hate more? The harness-wearing elder S&M freak with a “husband” and “boyfriend”, or the completely un-self-aware circuit party going narcissist with a hideous hair-puff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 22, 2019 1:52 PM

Their levels of thirst are immeasurable

by Anonymousreply 1November 3, 2019 8:05 PM

Looks like the majority of posters here hate them equally

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2019 6:29 PM

Terry Miller is a lot less hated than I would have predicted 🤔

by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2019 3:22 AM

I think the most hated on DL will be Trump or Charlize Theron.

by Anonymousreply 4November 5, 2019 4:54 PM

any new sightings of my fave nasty bottom boy? love his cunt so much....and them big hungry tittys..

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2019 12:41 PM

Terry for his desperate elderly antics and his nasty attitude.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2019 12:47 PM

Terry seems like a hoot to go partying with...love to fuk him silly

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2019 12:51 PM

Never even heard of Dr. Jake.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2019 1:07 PM

Ide eat Terry out any time day or night if he is my master sir.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2019 1:48 PM

Save your disgust for Bill White and Bryan Eure, the couple who switched sides from HRC to that racist, sexist, irresponsible imbecile who won the 2016 election. Add Richard Grenell to the list, who with a straight face actively promotes that imbecile's policies. They are narcissistic and enabling morons who believe that the imbecile is pro-gay. They're Uncle Toms.

Terry Miller looks good. Yes, he may take supplements. But the animus toward him here is driven by Schadenfreude. He and his husband actively support the gay community, especially vulnerable teens. He's a narcissist in many ways. But he is also promoting the idea that gay sex is good. That's a good message to hear in a still hostile world.

As for Dr. Jake...he's a harmless twit, a Peter Pan type, a man whose sole purpose in life appears to be documenting it through posting photos of himself in a banana hammock. He is deserving of pity rather than hatred.

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2019 1:52 PM

Well said, R10.

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2019 2:17 PM

Who is Dr. Jake?

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2019 2:17 PM

no shit, terry and dan do hella good for the gays, who else is as awesome in that way? they educate !!! and support.

who don't wanna try stay hot loong as they can.

dan ur a honey

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2019 2:20 PM

I prefer Jake's other alias - Roided-out Garden Gnome

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2019 2:26 PM

I will take Terry and Dan over tediousness any day....

plus their ass lips drip with irony.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2019 3:46 PM

I am with those who say they've never heard of Dr. Jake.

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2019 4:30 PM

Girls, girls, you're both insufferable cunts.

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2019 4:42 PM

Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link? I mean would that have been so hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post?

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2019 5:05 PM

I don't hate either.

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2019 5:10 PM

jake is cute, but terry makes my clit jiggle iin the most delightful way (in my youth or childhood, I mus have done sumpin goooood

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2019 5:22 PM

R18, here you go...dr. Jake in his banana hammock:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2019 5:35 PM

R18...and Terry Miller in his preferred fabric of choice:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2019 5:39 PM

dam jake is hhot, bet him and terry would get along great, im told terry is smart and an excellent conversationalist, gosh he has kown a plethora of smart famous people, writers, actoors, scholars....plus fun ho's.....love to have dinner with em both and pick their brains, ( and pricks

by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2019 6:16 PM

terrys tits make me go ….BOING

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2019 6:20 PM

"dam jake is hhot, bet him and terry would get along great,"

There isn't a room in the entire world big enough to handle their fragile egos and inherent narcissism at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2019 11:21 AM

They'd get along fine until a camera appeared

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2019 11:25 AM

I don't like either by any stretch but while Jake may be a tedious airhead at least he isn't an obnoxious hypocritical snob like Terry and Dan.

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2019 5:06 PM

I think tho they have somethin to be snobbish bout.....but they aint snobbish, jus confident.

specially terry and his ripe nipples/asshole

by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2019 8:37 AM

Jake annoys me more due to his “inspirational” messages. If it wasn’t for that, I’d tolerate him.

Terry seems pathetic but less of a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 29November 14, 2019 11:30 AM

how can u be gay and not want a piece of his big round ass?????

by Anonymousreply 30November 14, 2019 2:59 PM

I have seen him at partys, he is very sweet, bit of a contradiction to his ruff boy look.

by Anonymousreply 31November 16, 2019 6:27 AM

"bit of a contradiction to his ruff boy look."

Bwahahahahaha!!! They both look like exactly what they are: two overly primped, preening queens with terminal gay face. There's nothing even remotely rough about either of them.

by Anonymousreply 32November 16, 2019 12:35 PM

I thought my hair puff distracted from my gay face... and dead, soulless eyes

by Anonymousreply 33November 16, 2019 12:42 PM

I have rimmed him at partys, it was full of cumwads. Awesome....

by Anonymousreply 34November 17, 2019 5:07 AM

Terry is cool.

"Dr.' Jake is a twat.

by Anonymousreply 35November 17, 2019 5:36 AM

kudos to terry, he don't let age dim is spirit....rock on dude!

by Anonymousreply 36November 18, 2019 9:10 AM

I bet terry has tricked with half of them senators.....specially the kinky repugs.

by Anonymousreply 37November 20, 2019 5:52 PM

I'm okay with Terry. He's thirsty for attention, but he's not pretending his whoriness is some sort of meaningful spiritual process like "Dr. Jake" is.

by Anonymousreply 38November 20, 2019 6:55 PM

[quote] Save your disgust for Bill White and Bryan Eure,

I have plenty of disgust to go around, Miss Bossypants!

by Anonymousreply 39November 20, 2019 6:58 PM

R8 good because he is irrelevant

by Anonymousreply 40November 20, 2019 8:19 PM

Leather is so tired. And his douche husband is living in another decade.

by Anonymousreply 41November 20, 2019 8:34 PM

FTM chaser.

by Anonymousreply 42November 20, 2019 8:48 PM

R10, Do you think telling gay men that they need to be "open" to having sex with masculinized women and regard their clits as dicks and ovaries as balls (because y'know it's all the same according to Dan Savage,) and to just use our "imaginations" to go down on them is considered as "supporting the gay community" and promoting healthy gay sex?... because I don't.

And I will NOT save my disgust for those other two clowns while there are so many things wrong with this despicable shitbag called Dan Savage and his ilk; from his self serving bullshit "It Gets Better" campaign that he's now turned into some sort of fetish brand with his druglord "husband" to him actively promoting homophobia and conversion therapy for gays in his "advice" column. He's no better than the religious fundamentalist who tell us we can "pray the gay away," but now we are told we need to use our imagination and get over our "genital hangups". He's done fuck all for the gay community or vunerable gay teens, if anything he's putting us in harm's way and setting us back, even worse, damaging the minds and bodies of the next generation of young gays and lesbians that may well be beyond repair. And that should not be disregarded!

by Anonymousreply 43November 20, 2019 10:54 PM

Dr. J and his chimp arms will never stop fascinating me.

by Anonymousreply 44November 20, 2019 10:56 PM

Be concise or be not read, mary

by Anonymousreply 45November 21, 2019 3:45 PM

[quote] if anything he's putting us in harm's way and setting us back, even worse, damaging the minds and bodies of the next generation of young gays and lesbians that may well be beyond repair. And that should not be disregarded!

Mary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 21, 2019 3:56 PM

I don't hate either of them, I feel sorry for them.

Jake seems to post a lot lately about his body when he was bigger and how it felt and how he wants to get back to that etc etc, he is very much a broken record (he does the same thing with a few other topics, all a thinly veiled excuse to post yet another smirking thirst trap pic) which is incredibly annoying but not worthy of hatred.

Terry is over-exposed (quite literally) and although he is pretty harmless it's so attention-seeking and so desperate for validation and approval it becomes annoying. It's not really any different to any of the thousands of other insta-hos out there who inject steroids and have to contrive ever more elaborate setups to show off their bodies, but I guess because of his former positive, progressive work and his age and the fact he's a father, it all comes across as even more desperate and sad. Again, not a reason for hating.

Who would be a better fuck, is the better question. I've seen Jake fuck and to be fair he's not incompetent but I don't feel like he could ever really let loose and he would be constantly thinking about how he looks, whereas I'm pretty sure Terry is a balls-to-the-wall nasty fucking freak who is down for anything and loves animalistic hardcore fucking so I'd pick Terry.

by Anonymousreply 47November 21, 2019 4:03 PM

terry's credo is enjoy life, no matter ur age, , dance mary dance

by Anonymousreply 48November 21, 2019 4:04 PM

[quote] whereas I'm pretty sure Terry is a balls-to-the-wall nasty fucking freak who is down for anything and loves animalistic hardcore fucking

Based on what?

by Anonymousreply 49November 21, 2019 4:05 PM

Anyone have a link to the clip of Dr. Jake fucking?

by Anonymousreply 50November 21, 2019 4:07 PM

by terry?

by Anonymousreply 51November 22, 2019 10:25 AM

Dan and Terry's son must be so embarrassed by them. I've never seen a picture of him anywhere. He's never associated with them at all.

by Anonymousreply 52November 22, 2019 11:08 AM

Is it okay if I say I don't know who these marginally average looking men are?

by Anonymousreply 53November 22, 2019 11:12 AM

many pix of dan/terrys son on line, u nuts???? theyr all very close family, they love each other dearly

by Anonymousreply 54November 22, 2019 1:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!