Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Lets Speculate: Who Are The Real Parents Of Michael Jackson’s Kids?

Paris Jackson -

Mom: Debbie Rowe Dad:

Michael Joseph "Prince" Jackson -

Prince Michael Jackson II ‘Blanket’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 19, 2019 4:31 AM

I can believe Michael fathered the youngest. I can see Joe Jackson in him.

by Anonymousreply 1October 31, 2019 1:57 AM

R1, I thought the youngest was rumored to be the son of one of Marlon Brando's kids.

by Anonymousreply 2October 31, 2019 1:59 AM

R1 Blanket or bigi

by Anonymousreply 3October 31, 2019 1:59 AM

r2, never heard that, but I can see that too!

by Anonymousreply 4October 31, 2019 2:00 AM

I thought it was his fat dermatologist? The middle boy looks just like him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 31, 2019 2:01 AM

r5 is right

by Anonymousreply 6October 31, 2019 2:01 AM

R5 yes, looks identical. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 7October 31, 2019 2:02 AM

r1: Michael isn't the bio father of any of his children.

r5: Maybe. They both share a wide forehead.

The older son looks a little trashy, like Madonna's son, Rocco. Paris looks like she could be Courtney Cox's daughter. Blanket looks like he could have some Native American ancestry.

by Anonymousreply 8October 31, 2019 2:04 AM

I didnt think Michael was the kids father until I met some diehard MJ fans that believe he is.

by Anonymousreply 9October 31, 2019 2:06 AM

I thought he was a pedophile until I met some diehard MJ fans who believe he wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 10October 31, 2019 2:09 AM

R5 with all MJ’s money and he chooses him to be the father? Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 11October 31, 2019 2:09 AM

There was a rumor that Mark Lester (Oliver from “Oliver!”) is Paris’s bio father.

*shrugs*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 31, 2019 2:12 AM

R8, I agree that Prince Michael looks like total white trash. He’s gross.

I think Paris is very pretty, and Blanket could be adorable if he cut that hair.

by Anonymousreply 13October 31, 2019 2:13 AM

AND I feel like Paris and Blanket have had plastic surgery already.

by Anonymousreply 14October 31, 2019 2:14 AM

Biggy Blanket looks Polynesian. Maybe The Rock is his dad? No one knows who his mom is. Paris’ father is Mark Lester who was “Oliver!” in the movie back in the day. And the dermatologist/drug dealer was the oldest one’s dad.

by Anonymousreply 15October 31, 2019 2:16 AM

There are only three types of human skulls in the world: Negroid, Mongoloid, and Caucasoid.

None of the three have skull features of a black person. The two oldest: Caucasian.

The youngest: Mongoloid. Like, a person from India paired with a Native American.

The oldest boy has such a round head, he may have been fathered by Charlie Brown.

by Anonymousreply 16October 31, 2019 2:24 AM

R16 wow

by Anonymousreply 17October 31, 2019 2:46 AM

Blanket: That Brando kid that killed someone

by Anonymousreply 18October 31, 2019 2:47 AM

wow - that is one ugly teenage boy.

by Anonymousreply 19October 31, 2019 2:51 AM

R18 he does have a convict look.

by Anonymousreply 20October 31, 2019 2:52 AM

His daughter was was so pretty. Until the family passion for cosmetic surgery took hold, and she paid to get her face wrecked.

by Anonymousreply 21October 31, 2019 2:53 AM

That’s a terrible photo of Blanket. He’s actually a very handsome kid.

by Anonymousreply 22October 31, 2019 2:56 AM

I honestly dream of the day when people like r16 get thrown in jail or put in forced labor camps for being too stupid to function in society. Bring back workhouses!

The better question was why was Jackson so obsessed with having white kids? They’re all butt ugly. Probably still hotter than r16 though.

by Anonymousreply 23October 31, 2019 3:28 AM

Educate yourself R23, it’s not difficult for most people to do. I stand by the three skull types as it’s what I was taught in a forensics course. A donation to the program meant we were also able to examine a real human skull. It’s an amazing experience, as it appears quite frail but is so resilient.

by Anonymousreply 24October 31, 2019 11:32 PM

Arnie Klein, the guy pictured above, is the father or Prince and Paris.

by Anonymousreply 25October 31, 2019 11:44 PM

R25 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 26October 31, 2019 11:46 PM

Older Prince's dad: Corey Feldman

by Anonymousreply 27November 1, 2019 12:23 AM

[quote] I didnt think Michael was the kids father until I met some diehard MJ fans that believe he is.

They believe lots of crazy things. Like that he's innocent.

by Anonymousreply 28November 1, 2019 12:26 AM

Prince Jackson has a round Polish head that's huge.

by Anonymousreply 29November 1, 2019 12:45 AM

I want to know who Chloe Lattanzi's mother is. Ain't no way you have Olivia Newton-John as your mother and wind up looking like that.

by Anonymousreply 30November 1, 2019 12:49 AM

R30, Chloe was actually quite stunning before she starting fucking with her face. She is easily outshining mom in this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 1, 2019 12:54 AM

I used to think that Prince and Paris had the same set of parents, but now I don't know. Prince looks like Dr. Klein but not much like Debbie Rowe. He just graduated college so he inherited dad's smarts.

I now believe that Paris's parents are Debbie Rowe and a sperm donation by Macauley Culkin.

Blanket? Who knows. But he's the only one who may be Michael's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 1, 2019 1:29 AM

did michael have any ass babies?

by Anonymousreply 33November 18, 2019 6:09 PM

Blanket is the only one who doesn't look fully white. But I don't think he looks black either. More like Native American. I don't believe for a second that he's MJ's bio kid, but there's something around the eyes that's vaguely similar and I'm sure that's more than enough for the loony fans.

by Anonymousreply 34November 18, 2019 6:26 PM

Don't believe for a minute any of them are MJ's. Youngest looks Polynesian or something along those lines. The older boy is a clone of Arnold Klein. Klein could also be Paris's bio father as well, she just happened to take after Rowe.

by Anonymousreply 35November 18, 2019 6:31 PM

Miko Brando was Michael's best friend. Blanket/Bigi looks just like him as a kid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 18, 2019 7:40 PM

Mark Lester is Godfather to all three kids and says he donated sperm. Of course Katherine refused a DNA test.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 18, 2019 7:45 PM

R16 earned his degree at Auschwitz under the tutelage of one Dr. Josef Mengele.

by Anonymousreply 38November 18, 2019 7:51 PM

I’m pretty sure I recall an interview MJ did after the dangling Blanket debacle and it was stated that Blankets bio mom was an unknown Hispanic woman

by Anonymousreply 39November 18, 2019 9:35 PM

The boys are unfortunate looking. Paris hit the genetic lottery.

by Anonymousreply 40November 18, 2019 9:44 PM

Shame she ruined herself with all those hideous tattoos

by Anonymousreply 41November 18, 2019 10:28 PM

I don't think anyone of these kids are genetically related to each other.

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2019 12:56 AM

Mark Lester as a child. I can see his and Debbie Rowe's DNA combining to make Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2019 1:06 AM

I don't think Arnold Klein wanted a bunch of his offspring running around. Once was enough (Prince).

Macaulay Culkin (age 17 at the time) however was in Michael's tiny group of friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 19, 2019 1:34 AM

Debbie Rowe is fug. Paris got really lucky.

by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2019 1:51 AM

Paris really is pretty.

by Anonymousreply 46November 19, 2019 2:52 AM

I have a theory on this one. Though it is not very talked about, manipulation of genes to choose all sorts of phenotypes is totally possible and it has been since Project Genome. It's unethical to talk about it, the same way that most doctors won't tell you the reality that sexual transmitted diseases and even HIV is actually harder to get than most people think, and admitting so would affect behavior in unpredictable ways.

If there's one person who had the resources to both manipulate every gene to their likening and enough money to hush this very unethical practice, this person is Michael Jackson.

I think he manipulated his genes to get white kids and finally live through their lives as white. Sounds crazy, but this dude could totally pull this off.

by Anonymousreply 47November 19, 2019 3:15 AM

Paris: Mom is Capucine, Dad Rob Lowe.

Prince Michael: Mom is Debbie Rowe, Dad is Alfred E. Newman

Blanket: Mom is Moana, Dad is Bowling Ball

by Anonymousreply 48November 19, 2019 3:19 AM

R16 should leave his room and spend a week in Brazil. He'll realize what project Genome did 20 years ago, that after 3 generations of mixing, genes become a lottery. There are famous dark skinned Brazilians used in the project who showed to have predominantly European genes and full blond and blue eyed Brazilians with as high as 45% African ones. Technically Jackson's kid could be white with a bit of manipulation as Joe Jackson had green eyes himself and was mixed too.

Neymar, the famous soccer player is black and had a blond white kid a paternity test confirmed to be genetically his.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 19, 2019 3:30 AM

Everything worked out fine. Guys are rich and Paris is beautiful. Fug guys who are rich still rule and beautiful girls are in the highest demand.

by Anonymousreply 50November 19, 2019 4:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!