Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trainwreck in Training: Move over Lindsay, It's Millie Bobby Brown Time

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 15, 2019 9:07 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 30, 2019 9:58 PM

Big difference is MBB is not very attractive. LL was stunning before she went off the tracks.

by Anonymousreply 2October 30, 2019 10:03 PM

This is 15

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 30, 2019 11:20 PM

It is Drew Barrymore Part II.

by Anonymousreply 4October 30, 2019 11:22 PM

Drew was already out of rehab by 15.

by Anonymousreply 5October 30, 2019 11:27 PM

The other actors on that show are basically character actors, right? Even though some are nice looking? It’s only Millie who is presenting an an ingenue. And the show is such a hit, it’s not necessary.

Somehow, though, I see her as more akin to McCauley Culkin than Lindsey.

She’s not likeable and she is not going to have a perfect Hollywood body. I think her face is lovely, though. Disaster in the making.

by Anonymousreply 6October 30, 2019 11:29 PM

What’s the hell is at OPs link?

by Anonymousreply 7October 30, 2019 11:31 PM

Is that her parents doing, then? Don't they push her to do appearances and dress older? Sad.

by Anonymousreply 8October 30, 2019 11:44 PM

Ivanka Trump before the gauntlet of surgeries! I knew MBB resembled someone deplorable but I couldn't put my finger on it. But to get back on topic, she'll maintain a career but won't live up to the hype. She'll also have a trashy side, but will smarten up enough to keep it on the down-low like Selena Gomez.

by Anonymousreply 9October 31, 2019 1:53 AM

I'm guessing this thread was started by Shoe-Poopy.

Still failing at being an ingenue after 60 years of waiting.

by Anonymousreply 10October 31, 2019 2:13 AM

I never realized how much she resembles Natalie Portman. Bet she wouldn't mind having her career either.

by Anonymousreply 11October 31, 2019 4:16 AM

R11 Natalie has stated many times that her parents always had their own jobs, weren't big on Hollywood hype, and prioritized her getting an education. Basically the polar opposite of MBB's childhood.

by Anonymousreply 12October 31, 2019 5:47 AM

Sometimes it's not necessarily the parent's "doing" R8 as it is the parents not saying, "don't do."

However in her case, it's a combination of that and the fact that she's her parent's breadwinner as her dad "sold everything" to move her to Hollywood so she could make it big.

It's a disaster in the making.

by Anonymousreply 13October 31, 2019 5:57 AM

R12 I wonder how they feel about Leon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 31, 2019 7:15 AM

Slightly off topic but am I the only one who has never seen stranger things and has no plans to watch it? Perhaps I am just a bitter old grump but I just can't work up any interest in kid centric shows.

by Anonymousreply 15October 31, 2019 7:31 AM

I have seen one episode and had to turn it off. I don’t see what the hype is. I was not at all impressed. That being said this girl is headed into train wreck territory if any of the rumors are true.

by Anonymousreply 16October 31, 2019 7:50 AM

R16 good to hear I'm not missing much

by Anonymousreply 17October 31, 2019 8:17 AM

R14 the final version of her character was massively toned down from the script by her/her mother's request IIRC

by Anonymousreply 18October 31, 2019 8:20 AM

R18 well now I'm afraid to ask what the original version was like.

by Anonymousreply 19October 31, 2019 10:13 AM

Leon and Mathilde fucked.

That her mother would let her do the movie at all, even if it had been turned down, is telling.

by Anonymousreply 20October 31, 2019 10:25 AM

You forgot the option “Who?” In your poll, OP.

by Anonymousreply 21October 31, 2019 10:28 AM

R21 most famous 15 year old in the world, are you 90?

by Anonymousreply 22October 31, 2019 10:30 AM

R2 Lohan was never attractive she was covered in freckles and had naturally yellow teeth.

by Anonymousreply 23October 31, 2019 10:34 AM

[Quote] Leon and Mathilde fucked.

🤢🤢🤢

by Anonymousreply 24October 31, 2019 10:42 AM

Well, she has Bobby Brown in her name, what can we expect?

by Anonymousreply 25October 31, 2019 10:50 AM

Lohan used to be cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 31, 2019 12:21 PM

When you have to expose that much titmeat at every opportunity and twat as you get out of cars (as Lilo was known for), to get attention, then you can't have looks or talent that equal much.

by Anonymousreply 27October 31, 2019 12:38 PM

Except Millie isn’t a tabloid-fodder MESS of addictions.

Don’t compare her to Lohan trash.

by Anonymousreply 28October 31, 2019 5:00 PM

Lohan wasn't either at 15. But she was dressing like an adult, working all the time, and parents who rode her like a gravy train and didn't care as long as she paid all the family's bills.

by Anonymousreply 29October 31, 2019 5:07 PM

R26 photoshop and makeup can help any freckled mess!

by Anonymousreply 30October 31, 2019 11:27 PM

Her freckles were cute though.

by Anonymousreply 31November 1, 2019 4:08 AM

MBB will become overrated VERY soon.

Disposable like the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 32November 1, 2019 4:23 AM

r15, I've never watched it either LOL

by Anonymousreply 33November 1, 2019 4:24 AM

Everyone should stay the fuck away from Paris...unless they want herpes.

by Anonymousreply 34November 1, 2019 4:24 AM

I loved Season 1 of Stranger Things. I thought she was a very talented kid actor. She looked like she was 11 or 12, and her hair had been cut short, like a crew cut. At that age kids are so self conscious, I thought it was strange that her parents would have her cut her hair for the role. (Couldn't they have negotiated for a chin length cut or something?).

I haven't seen her in anything other than Stranger Things. Even the actor who plays her father figure on the show has said that he hopes she slows down and enjoys her childhood before it's over.

by Anonymousreply 35November 1, 2019 4:37 AM

R15, if you'll give the first two episodes a chance, you'll probably be sucked in, especially if you like 80s nostalgia.

by Anonymousreply 36November 1, 2019 4:39 AM

Lohan wasn’t as famous as Millie at age 15. Lohan didn’t get to that level of fame until after mean girls when she was 18. Millie is making bank and she would have to be a mess of epic proportions to blow it all like Lohan. I don’t see it coming personally on social media, Millie seems savvy for a teen.

by Anonymousreply 37November 1, 2019 4:44 AM

[Quote] I don’t see it coming personally on social media, Millie seems savvy for a teen.

Hope you're right.

by Anonymousreply 38November 1, 2019 6:40 AM

Where is the evidence Millie Bobby Brown used drugs or alcohol, or behaved messily addicted in any way?

OP's libelous accusations are infecting other threads now and there's absolutely no cause for it.

by Anonymousreply 39November 15, 2019 7:53 PM

R39 the implication is that she's headed that way. Lohan wasn't a mess at 15 either, but she had a very similar background (family breadwinner, messy parents, crazy amount of fame)

by Anonymousreply 40November 15, 2019 7:57 PM

She hung out with Mariah and her kids this week

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 15, 2019 8:16 PM

She really ought to play a young Carrie Fisher. Uncanny resemblance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 15, 2019 9:00 PM

When I read the OP, all I could think of is WTF Lindsay Graham doing this even w/ all his Trump problems? Except for my small issue with the "a" instead of "e" but I do love to think that. He'd probably enjoy this attention a lot more.

by Anonymousreply 43November 15, 2019 9:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!