Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot Concierge in Paris keeps winking at me

This is just a friendly straight thing right? He’s so hot, I had to ask. I can’t take it anymore. He also let me out the highly secured back door so I didn’t have to walk all the way around the hotel to get to this one place. He gave me all the places to shop that had what I wanted & were not expensive. He is really helpful though the desk has 10 of them - he’s my favorite for multiple reasons. The gay scene in Paris online and even at the IDM sauna has been so bad I’ve likely gone delusional.

by Anonymousreply 14October 29, 2019 6:27 PM

What he’s doing is literally his job. He’s looking for a tip.

by Anonymousreply 1October 29, 2019 2:21 PM

I already tipped him just prior...cuz I said thanks for the store recommendations- you were exactly right.

I know he can’t fuck around in any sense here. It’s just hard to explain.

by Anonymousreply 2October 29, 2019 2:25 PM

Ask him if he knows where you might find a handsome man like him for a lovely evening. Maybe he will offer himself.

by Anonymousreply 3October 29, 2019 2:29 PM

He's for sake, OP. Ask him up to your room on a pretext and then talk prices.

by Anonymousreply 4October 29, 2019 2:32 PM

What R4 said, get him upstairs, and lie on the bed clad in nothing but a bathrobe and a come hither look....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 29, 2019 2:37 PM

This hotel is too swanky for trash like me.

It’s hard to resist this. What can I say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 29, 2019 2:53 PM

Did you present hole?

by Anonymousreply 7October 29, 2019 2:57 PM

He’s providing good service - not hitting on you.

I empathize. Paris gay life SUCKS. Has always been bad - despite the myth of Paris as Oscar Wilde, gay 20s, sexual freedom. It’s actually really straight and uptight in a lot of ways. The straight men are super hot - but gay men tend to be meh. The few gay bars left are horrible. Super unfriendly and rude - consistent with other places in Paris but add the gay Insecure attitude.

I always do Paris to see sights and museums - then express train to Amsterdam for gay fun.

by Anonymousreply 8October 29, 2019 3:26 PM

Thanks r8 - that was my experience entirely. I appreciate your post so much. I can’t believe it’s such a dry place. I know you mentioned Amsterdam but I had better sex in Brussels !

I’m just mildly infatuated with some of these randomly gorgeous French men that appear out of nowhere every now & then. None are gay. Time to move on.

by Anonymousreply 9October 29, 2019 4:59 PM

OP have you checked to see if he's on Grindr?

by Anonymousreply 10October 29, 2019 5:28 PM

Invite him to get a drink at the hotel bar after his shift. Say you'd like to learn more about his take on the city.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 29, 2019 5:33 PM

Give him a really slow, lewd wink right back, OP, and see what he does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 29, 2019 5:41 PM

This thread is useless without pics.

by Anonymousreply 13October 29, 2019 6:13 PM

Say to him, "How can I thank you for being so helpful? I'm open for anything." Then look him in the eyes and smile. If he doesn't say anything or tells you that there is no need. You can say, "I have some ways to thank you." "Would you be interested to hear what I have in mind?"

by Anonymousreply 14October 29, 2019 6:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!