Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fall Creek Gorge Claims Cornell Cutie

I wonder why he went over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 29, 2019 7:34 PM

I'd assume suicide. Cornell is famous for that, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 1October 28, 2019 5:09 PM

Yeah I went to Cornell. It's not suicide season. Not for a freshman because he wouldn't have flunked anything yet. And apparently he was doing fine. The name is Greek? I think he was a rich kid, from Florida, and his mom was in town for "family week".

by Anonymousreply 2October 28, 2019 5:15 PM

Really tragic. Drunk and fell in?

by Anonymousreply 3October 28, 2019 5:23 PM

Greek?

Well, he was destined to gorge out on something.

by Anonymousreply 4October 28, 2019 5:23 PM

gorge us

by Anonymousreply 5October 28, 2019 5:50 PM

He had a hot ass, but he couldn't live forever.

by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2019 5:55 PM

Probably raped and murdered

by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2019 6:51 PM

Some version of one of two causes:

- stumbling drunk and fell

- died somewhere else from drinking and was deposited there to cover it up

Of course, this being DL, it goes without saying that one options must ALWAYS be in the mix:

- grindr hookup gone wrong

by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2019 7:15 PM

There’s absolutely nothing to do in Itica, which is why I always recommend going to college in or near a city where you can get away from the college environment intermittently.

Drinking is big in every such isolated college

by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2019 7:21 PM

Stumble? Not so easy. You would have to make an effort to fall into the Fall Creek Gorge. The main bridge has a high railing and the suspension bridge has very high fences.

"...he was the fourth Cornell student found dead in the gorge in the last three years. In May 2018, Avram Pinals ’18 was found in the gorge; Winston S. Perez-Ventura ’22, who was 17, drowned in a swimming hole in the gorge in August 2017 and Aalaap Narasipura ’18, who was 20, died in May 2017."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2019 7:30 PM

So this Gorge is known for Ivy League deaths, huh?

by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2019 7:47 PM

And it is a beautiful gorge....

by Anonymousreply 12October 28, 2019 7:52 PM

It's been eating cuties for decades. But the worst years were the 80s when there wasn't grade inflation and Cornell was a huge grind school. They had to step up surveillance.

by Anonymousreply 13October 28, 2019 7:54 PM

[quote]It's been eating cuties for decades. But the worst years were the 80s when there wasn't grade inflation and Cornell was a huge grind school. They had to step up surveillance.

So, people are suspecting suicide?

by Anonymousreply 14October 29, 2019 5:40 PM

Cornell is the new Hudson University

by Anonymousreply 15October 29, 2019 6:33 PM

Why did they build a college on land with gorges?

by Anonymousreply 16October 29, 2019 6:35 PM

[quote]Cornell is the new Hudson University

LOL - gave me a hearty chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 17October 29, 2019 6:58 PM

There's a pattern here: a campus serial killer of cute boys with brown skin and ethnic names.

by Anonymousreply 18October 29, 2019 7:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!