Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Pratt's dying career

Outside of the Marvel/Jurassic Park franchises he doesn't work. Is it the right wing douchebaggery?

by Anonymousreply 119November 1, 2019 12:29 PM

He’s worked plenty. He’s chosen to step back after getting married.

by Anonymousreply 1October 26, 2019 6:51 PM

I hope he's finished after Jurassic Park and the Guardians. He's at the very top of my rational hate list.

by Anonymousreply 2October 26, 2019 6:52 PM

He's a weird case. It's like he sold his soul for muscles and a leading man career. I can't even recognize him as the funny, goofy guy he was before.

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2019 6:53 PM

Maybe he was tired of being the funny, goofy guy he was before.

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2019 6:57 PM

He doesn’t need to work anymore. He married rich.....he’s set for life and can now become an even fatter douche canoe.

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2019 6:59 PM

He’s rich himself. He was making $10 million per film rather fast.

by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2019 7:00 PM

The brides mom is Maria Shriver. She’ll inherit $100 million.

by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2019 7:02 PM

Pratt is worth at least $50 million. He’s doing fine.

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2019 7:20 PM

I seriously doubt Chris Pratt is worth $50 million. I’d say $15 million at the most.

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2019 7:30 PM

He was paid $15 million for the Jurassic World movie. So I doubt he’s just worth $15 million.

by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2019 7:40 PM

Sorry he was paid $8 million for the first. And $10 million for the 2nd. He was paid $10 million GOTG2 and $7 million for Passengers.

by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2019 7:42 PM

Pratt is enjoy his life, donating money to his homophobic church and sleeping on a big pile of Marvel money. He doesn't have to work unless he's contractually obligated to.

by Anonymousreply 12October 26, 2019 7:54 PM

R12 has it. And because of Marvel and Jurassic World, he is in two major franchises that he will have projects for every couple of years, so what he does between doesn’t matter.

Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth said the good part about being in the Marvel movies is you know even if every other movie you do fails, critically or financially, you will always have Marvel to fall back on and have another huge blockbuster under your name and big paycheck.

Evans wanted out though while Hemsworth is practically begging to be kept on the Marvel gravy train.

by Anonymousreply 13October 26, 2019 7:59 PM

At this point of his life, he's sitting pretty; regardless if you find him distasteful or not.

by Anonymousreply 14October 26, 2019 8:14 PM

R9 Do you have a crystal ball or do you just usually pull numbers out of your ass? Sorry I’m just amused at how somebody would throw down a figure like that. The marvel movies have become obscenely lucrative for the top talent. Chris Pratt likely earned $50 million off of guardians 1 and 2 alone. He could earn $50-100 mil for Guardians 3 even if it sucks. It will happen at some point in the next 2-3 years. He earned at least $20 off Jurassic park after bonuses. $10 mil for Passengers. He’s doing ok

by Anonymousreply 15October 26, 2019 8:22 PM

There was talk he'd be playing Indiana Jones.

by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2019 8:27 PM

I think that pay is misleading. R11 lists 35 million. Consider that taxes will take half of it, right? Then he has agents, publicists, assistants, etc. they’ll take a quarter, won’t they? That leaves him with $9 million.

That’s a lot of money. But it’s not Rockefeller rich. I’m gunna guess that it is expensive to be an actor at the top of your game. He would need a staff, including security. Expensive clothes are nice, but you actually need them, or you’ll be ugly in the tabloid photos. You have to attend stuff. I’ll bet there are a lot of expenses related to appearances and (mandatory) gifts.

A friend of mine lived near William Shatner. My friend found it funny that Shatner hired non-uniformed Mexicans, presumably illegals and essential day-laborers, as his security. My friend would point them out, there was one always on the road out in front as we drove by.

Anyone else able to make a more accurate breakdown of the money?

by Anonymousreply 17October 26, 2019 8:29 PM

Yes. He’s still in talk to play Indiana Jones

by Anonymousreply 18October 26, 2019 8:29 PM

R17 sweetie, that’s not all his films, on top of endorsements and he makes a percentage of the earnings for Jurassic World.

by Anonymousreply 19October 26, 2019 8:30 PM

And he gets bonuses if a film he’s in makes a lot of money. He’s smart with his contracts, like Dwayne Johnson, who not only gets a huge paycheck, gets a percentage, a bonus and is paid an extra million to promote the films he stars in.

by Anonymousreply 20October 26, 2019 8:31 PM

We’ll spill it, R19! Let’s see a breakdown! I just think that throwing out one number isn’t thoughtful enough, if we’re guessing here.

by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2019 8:32 PM

All y’all saying “he got paid $15 million” for this movie or that, obviously don’t know how the movie business works. There are agents, publicists, business managers, financial managers, family and friends that all take a piece of the pie. Trust me, he’s not worth more than $25 million.

by Anonymousreply 22October 26, 2019 8:33 PM

Lmaoooo you aren’t a Hollywood Business Manager.

You post random occupations all the time to try and prove your pointless points.

by Anonymousreply 23October 26, 2019 8:34 PM

[quote]Outside of the Marvel/Jurassic Park franchises he doesn't work

That's like saying, "Other than Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg hasn't accomplished much to make money for himself."

by Anonymousreply 24October 26, 2019 9:05 PM

R4: Well, in that case good for him, but the change was not for good

by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2019 9:08 PM

[quote] That's like saying, "Other than Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg hasn't accomplished much to make money for himself."

Terrible analogy. And who said anything about money? As an actor he's no longer prolific or in demand. The franchises he is in sell themselves. He isn't box office.

by Anonymousreply 26October 26, 2019 9:09 PM

He’s still bigger, more beloved, and more accpisjevv FB than you r26

by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2019 9:19 PM

Accomplished

by Anonymousreply 28October 26, 2019 9:19 PM

He makes money.

by Anonymousreply 29October 26, 2019 9:20 PM

I wouldn’t agree that he’s that “beloved” anymore.

by Anonymousreply 30October 26, 2019 9:20 PM

Yeah I think we’re all over him for a while. Especially now that he’s fat again.

by Anonymousreply 31October 26, 2019 9:20 PM

No one is over him. In case you haven’t heard, he just got married and said he was taking time off after he married.

by Anonymousreply 32October 26, 2019 9:23 PM

R32 - you’re mistaken sweetie. Many people I know are very much over him. He’s tedious and very much full of himself.

by Anonymousreply 33October 26, 2019 9:29 PM

I’m sure you know the MILLIONS that have seen him ALL OVER THE WORLD.

He’s far from over.

by Anonymousreply 34October 26, 2019 9:30 PM

Yeah a lot of people on social media, mainstream media, and in Hollywood took up for him with progressives attacked him for attending a traditional church. I think his likability made people sympathetic to him

by Anonymousreply 35October 26, 2019 9:41 PM

I can suck my own cock. It's true, I'm also a contortionist.

by Anonymousreply 36October 26, 2019 9:41 PM

Part of the reason he's disliked more now is because of how breathtakingly stupid and bad acting his character was in the next-to-last Avengers movie, where they ALMOST had the evil guy defeated and then he goes off on his hotheaded rant and blows the whole thing. It was a bad plot point and he didn't sell it, either, so it failed in multiple aspects.

by Anonymousreply 37October 26, 2019 9:44 PM

[quote]Terrible analogy. And who said anything about money? As an actor he's no longer prolific or in demand. The franchises he is in sell themselves. He isn't box office.

Ridiculous argument. Its not as if he was ever an actor who sought challenging roles in non-mainstream movies. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't think you do, either.

by Anonymousreply 38October 26, 2019 10:18 PM

I also can’t stand to watch him on late night shows talking about himself like he’s the second coming of Christ.

by Anonymousreply 39October 26, 2019 11:05 PM

I can’t wait until he gets as fat as Brando did before he croaked.

by Anonymousreply 40October 26, 2019 11:11 PM

If this guy wasn’t so handsome he wouldn’t have a career. Extremely unremarkable actor.

by Anonymousreply 41October 26, 2019 11:41 PM

R24 and in addition, he was on a hugely successful sitcom for eight seasons. And before that he was a series regular on everwood.

I loathe the man, but he’s been pretty bankable so far.

by Anonymousreply 42October 27, 2019 12:08 AM

didn't this ugly republican get fat again

he looks white trash, always has

by Anonymousreply 43October 27, 2019 1:36 AM

I love him. Reminds me of my best friend. Fun and chill

by Anonymousreply 44October 27, 2019 2:09 AM

[quote]If this guy wasn’t so handsome he wouldn’t have a career. Extremely unremarkable actor.

I only have passing familiarity with his career, but I think his success is based on the fact that he comes across as so natural onscreen, like a regular guy who happens to be more attractive than a lot of regular guys. I don't imagine he will ever play, or would want to play, any role that requires serious, intense acting. My sense is that he's well aware of his limitations.

by Anonymousreply 45October 27, 2019 3:06 AM

God some people get so emotional defending this douchebag

by Anonymousreply 46October 27, 2019 6:49 AM

You can never estimate a Hollywood actors salary because you have no idea what they’re getting paid. Again, I’m certain he earned between 25 and 50 million for the first two Galaxy movies and will get 50-75 for 3 after all the bonuses, And yes, actors have managers agents business managers assistance and so forth. But the element that you can’t be aware of is how much he earns doing commercials and print ads for major companies. Or any side businesses he is invested in. The money associated with things like promoting fragrances is crazy. If you ask the normal person if they think Paris Hilton is still doing well, they probably would say they haven’t heard About her in years But meanwhile she just launched her 25th fragrance. She probably makes more than most actors starring in television shows off fragrance licensing alone

by Anonymousreply 47October 27, 2019 7:49 AM

Just goes to show you can still go to shit even with being a Jesus freak.

by Anonymousreply 48October 27, 2019 7:56 AM

He was a nice guy, suddenly he got hot and successful he dumped his wife like she was not enough now tha he got leading man material, and then he because an ultraconservative religious guy which seems all kind of hypocrital.

People used to say that he was nice and likeable but his fame after becoming a big thing is very different.

Of course there are a lot of unsuferable big stars, but he is attached to two big franchises and lately, being in big superhero films doesn't make you a star, and most of those actors tend to flop when they try to be a leading man outside the franchise.,

He is not over, but he should be careful about his image because he could be downgraded very soon

by Anonymousreply 49October 27, 2019 11:24 AM

He’s good

by Anonymousreply 50October 27, 2019 12:47 PM

I hope he dies in a fiery car crash similar to Paul Walker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 27, 2019 2:24 PM

IMDB lists 3 movies released in 2019 and 5 future movies. That's hardly a dying career.

by Anonymousreply 52October 27, 2019 3:08 PM

I don't think people were talking about his career right now, he is in two big franchises so he is going to get work, but his movies outside the franchises have a tendency to flop so his career will be very different once the franchises are over

by Anonymousreply 53October 27, 2019 3:24 PM

What has flopped recently?

by Anonymousreply 54October 27, 2019 3:38 PM

He's not people's favorite Chris.

by Anonymousreply 55October 27, 2019 3:38 PM

R51, that’s because you’ve given yourself over to evil.

by Anonymousreply 56October 27, 2019 5:29 PM

R51, that’s because you’ve given yourself over to evil.

by Anonymousreply 57October 27, 2019 5:29 PM

Actors will sell their souls for these superlucrative franchises. Both Ewan McGregor and Orlando Bloom pretty much disappeared after they got involved in extensive franchises--same with Richard Armitage.

by Anonymousreply 58October 27, 2019 5:35 PM

It’s the no talent data’s thing.

by Anonymousreply 59October 27, 2019 5:38 PM

Lol @ anyone calling him "attractive" when he's an Average White Guy at best.

by Anonymousreply 60October 27, 2019 5:39 PM

McGregor works steadily outside of franchises. Some of the movies aren't so great but he still seems to make time to be in the occasional lower budget indie film (Beginners etc).

by Anonymousreply 61October 27, 2019 7:22 PM

Liked him as a shlub on Parks & Rec. All of his charm disappeared when he became a buff, bland movie star. Doesn't help that he's probably a closet Trump fan.

by Anonymousreply 62October 27, 2019 7:30 PM

R48. You mad hater. It must take a lot of virus eating your soul to hate someone you have never met.

by Anonymousreply 63October 27, 2019 7:32 PM

R62 it’s not closeted at all. He’s an open Christian and Republican

by Anonymousreply 64October 27, 2019 7:34 PM

R60: Apart of his looks (i think he is good looking even when he was chubby) he seemed very likeable and charming back in the day. The appeal of an actors rarely rely only on his looks.

Lately his goofy quality just dissapeared

by Anonymousreply 65October 27, 2019 7:39 PM

I like him and dudes like him. He’s good people

by Anonymousreply 66October 27, 2019 7:42 PM

Even skinny you can see his body was made to be obese.

by Anonymousreply 67October 27, 2019 8:21 PM

Would it have killed you to have at at least posted a picture or link OP? I mean would that have been so hard? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post?

by Anonymousreply 68October 27, 2019 10:08 PM

R68 OP is a drunken sailor.

by Anonymousreply 69October 27, 2019 10:43 PM

Come on, he may be a religulous douchebag, but he's hot as fuck and seems like a funny, likeable guy. Anyone claiming that Chris Pratt's career is dying is a fool.

by Anonymousreply 70October 28, 2019 6:40 AM

The only idiots are the people saying his career is dying or over and that he doesn’t have much money.

For most of the public, his religious leanings are not a big deal — he’s not seen as a bigot or a hater. His career is in good shape.

by Anonymousreply 71October 28, 2019 6:57 AM

That Jurassic Park was lousy. He is really handsome. But I got so turned off when he married that ugly Kennedy. And his whole I am Jesus thing. Hoping to see him in better movies. I love to see him in Indiana Jones.

by Anonymousreply 72October 28, 2019 7:18 AM

His religious beliefs are typical or consistent with mainstream Americans. Only a fringe are upset about them.

by Anonymousreply 73October 28, 2019 10:43 AM

He was in the biggest film of all time earlier this year, part of that mega-franchise and the star of the Jurassic World franchise which is also massively successful and you think his career is dying? Just how many points below 100 is your IQ, OP? I'd love to know what you consider to be a healthy career for an A list actor.

by Anonymousreply 74October 28, 2019 10:58 AM

R49, in outtakes for "Parks & Rec" he is often a complete ass, making a sexist comment once just out of nowhere and another time throwing a prop and breaking some of the set wall. They reshot a few seconds to make the prop throwing part of the show but both Poehler and Lowe looked like they were just barely keeping their tempers in check.

Then of course there was the time he showed up nude in a scene unannounced because he didn't think Poehler was acting surprised enough when his character arrived at her house. He then bitched to the press about the Union sending him a warning letter.

He's always been an asshole but his PR used to be able to hide it. Then he got too popular and it couldn't be hidden as well.

by Anonymousreply 75October 28, 2019 10:59 AM

[quote]Outside of the Marvel/Jurassic Park franchises

There is practically no outside anymore.

by Anonymousreply 76October 28, 2019 11:01 AM

People always point out when a star only has dumb franchise roles and can't do anything else. Pratt was abysmal in HER and is obviously very limited in range. Even in roles like JURASSIC or GUARDIANS he can barely sell his lines, and I suspect "dying career" really translates to "won't have any roles of note after 2021 nor any lasting legacy."

by Anonymousreply 77October 28, 2019 11:03 AM

Jennifer Lawrence’s pussy killed him.

by Anonymousreply 78October 28, 2019 11:36 AM

For some weird reason, I think he's going to get into politics.

by Anonymousreply 79October 28, 2019 8:48 PM

Chris is super hot but he is unapologetically Christian, fundie and conservative. I wonder how that worked being married to Anna Faris who is totally into drugs and never eating.

by Anonymousreply 80October 28, 2019 9:01 PM

He is absolutely, totally average. How unattractive are the guys here who think he’s hot or super hot? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 81October 28, 2019 9:09 PM

R13 Evans wanted out of the Marvel circuit because he considers himself a “serious actor” (laughably), Hemsworth isn’t as deluded and understands that there isn’t much work for Marvel actors outside of Marvel unless they were already well known actors from the get-go and is intelligently sticking to an easy bet.

I predict every movie Evans makes from here on out will either do moderately well or flop. He wants to be taken seriously, which I’ll never understand. If he wanted to be seen as a serious actor he shouldn’t have signed on for all those Marvel films. Now he’ll never be seen as anything but Captain America, and as a result his career will decay.

by Anonymousreply 82October 29, 2019 1:16 AM

I love all these guys on here saying “he’s not hot.” He’s so hot that if he was in front of any of these haters they would immediately fall to their knees and worship him. He’s got presence, looks, personality, and that special undefinable spark. That’s why he’s a movie star.

by Anonymousreply 83October 29, 2019 1:43 AM

R83 He’s like Hemsworth: circumstantially hot. When he’s bulky and toned, yes he’s smoking. But when he isn’t he just looks like another unattractive white guy. Same goes for Hemsworth. When he’s in Thor shape he’s gorgeous, but otherwise he looks like a meth addict.

by Anonymousreply 84October 29, 2019 5:33 AM

Starring in movies =/= being a Movie Star.

As much as I'm not a fan, Tom Cruise is a movie star. He has his big franchises, other one-off action movies, and serious films (Magnolia, Eyes Wide Shut etc).

Tom Hanks is also one of few movie stars who has never ended up in a big franchise.

Adam Driver is an example of someone who is successfully balancing a franchise with other movies - Marriage Story is getting raves, as did Paterson and Blackkklansman. When has Pratt even come close to this?

by Anonymousreply 85October 29, 2019 6:03 AM

He's rich, white and handsome. Doesn't matter. Any actor can be A list now. Talent doesn't mean shit.

by Anonymousreply 86October 29, 2019 7:15 AM

[quote]He’s got presence,

No.

[quote]looks,

Meh.

[quote]personality,

Nope.

[quote]and that special undefinable spark.

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 87October 29, 2019 8:56 AM

Virus eating your soul R63? Fuck you. What's the condition of your soul writing such a vile, disgusting thing? All to defend some nothing movie star.

It's a good thing Jesus loves you because I doubt many others do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 88October 29, 2019 12:12 PM

R88. Jesus and lots of people love me. You thought I will be offended Jesus loves me. I am sure a lot of people can't stand a vile cunt like you.

by Anonymousreply 89October 29, 2019 12:48 PM

Can we discuss his fragrant moist taint and sweat/musky pits?

by Anonymousreply 90October 29, 2019 12:50 PM

I pray all you queens die. Die, die, die.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 29, 2019 1:06 PM

To be fair, he's really never been tested. Outside of the Marvel and Jurassic Park films, his only other films since becoming a star were "Magnificent Seven" which was an ensemble film and "Passengers" which co stared Jennifer Lawrence who was also hot at the time. He's never had to carry and open a film all on his own. That will be the test.

by Anonymousreply 92October 29, 2019 1:07 PM

He was MUCH better fatter and less kkkristian

by Anonymousreply 93October 29, 2019 1:08 PM

Chris Pratt and Chris Evans are polar opposites politically and socially, therefore have never been friends and, I dare say, judging from how Evans goes at conservatives on social media, they never liked each other. Which is why I thought it cringeworthy when they were doing this promotional bro schtick and the public (baby fraus) and gossip media was lapping it up and calling them "best friends".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 30, 2019 9:09 AM

Evans is tight with RDJ who fyi is also a conservative. Fun fact, people can have strong political views without hating individuals in the other camp.

It's sad that Pratt is now fundie adjacent but with all the opinionated liberals on just the Marvel lot (Evans, Rufallo, Cheadle, Larson) it's impractical that he would go cold on them.

by Anonymousreply 95October 30, 2019 9:41 AM

R92 carrying a movie is no longer "the test". The age of the movie star is dead. Even Tim Cruise is no longer a sure a thing outside of his established franchise. And as Disney is learning with Angelina Jolie, creating a franchise around the movie star is no longer tenable. First comes the vehicle, then comes the star. The system is inverted now.

by Anonymousreply 96October 30, 2019 9:46 AM

Even my autocorrect turns Tom Cruise into Tim Cruise. It don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 97October 30, 2019 9:49 AM

What’s with his hairline? It looks so good in Guardians but on the red carpet it looks wispy and fake.

by Anonymousreply 98October 30, 2019 10:17 AM

Because at the end of the day Evans is a sellout actor. He’d act in a Clint Eastwood film if he gave him a role.

by Anonymousreply 99October 30, 2019 10:34 AM

Passengers was terrible. He’s not a star.

by Anonymousreply 100October 30, 2019 11:32 AM

R100 I liked P(ass)engers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 30, 2019 12:13 PM

I'm sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 30, 2019 12:50 PM

Does he use Toppik? Sometimes his hair is so filled out and sometimes it’s so sparse.

by Anonymousreply 103October 30, 2019 1:00 PM

FFS now we have a deranged Chris Pratt fangurl?

by Anonymousreply 104October 30, 2019 1:04 PM

And for what it’s worth, this fat fundie fuck’s appeal took a deep dive when he dumped Anna Faris.

by Anonymousreply 105October 30, 2019 1:05 PM

R105 I think Anna marked the start of his midlife crisis. He seems less stable now. I think that has something to do with why he’s not getting jobs anymore.

by Anonymousreply 106October 30, 2019 1:07 PM

R94, some of us can be close friends with people who have very different political views. I have lots of conservative friends. Not all of us are scorched earth types.

by Anonymousreply 107October 30, 2019 1:56 PM

my opinion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 30, 2019 3:11 PM

As it should be r96. Agents created the myth that people are going to see the star not the story.

by Anonymousreply 109October 30, 2019 3:11 PM

You could go to any Dave & Buster's in America and pick out a guy with the same build and humor.

Given his looks and level of talent, he really lucked out.

by Anonymousreply 110October 30, 2019 3:18 PM

Some of zuze have conveniently forgotten how very cute and charming young Chris Pratt was. That's how he made it. Not luck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 30, 2019 3:22 PM

[quote]You could go to any Dave & Buster's in America and pick out a guy with the same build and humor. Given his looks and level of talent, he really lucked out.

I don't agree with that, but even if you think it's true, the ability to come across as charming, funny, likeable, and natural ON SCREEN is a talent in itself. I'm pretty sure a lot of the guys at Dave & Buster's would not be able to do that.

by Anonymousreply 112October 30, 2019 3:53 PM

I want your spermies too, Chris!! 🤤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 30, 2019 4:11 PM

R95 & r97, have you ever seen Pratt and Evans hanging out in a non-promotional context? I'd love a link.

by Anonymousreply 114October 30, 2019 4:54 PM

Find your own links, dummy. While you are at it try find links of either hanging out with any Marvel stars outside of promo. Happy hunting.

by Anonymousreply 115October 30, 2019 5:49 PM

I think he left Anna because she didn't want to become a dutiful Christian woman. She wouldnt even go on location with him which left him open to the devils temptations. I'm sure the new wife will drop everything and to go guard her husband penis from stray vaginas. Also, Anna was frequently on the devils drink and defying her husbands command of sobriety.

by Anonymousreply 116October 30, 2019 5:55 PM

He’s hideous in r111’s photo. My god he must have blown every casting director in the continental USA to get cast in anything. Either that or he’s the kept boy of some insanely rich Republicunt gay man who’s been sponsoring his career.

by Anonymousreply 117October 31, 2019 4:28 AM

He looks like a retarded Corky at R111.

Why was his hair a curly blond mop when he was younger but dark and not curly now?

by Anonymousreply 118October 31, 2019 5:17 AM

He’s cute

by Anonymousreply 119November 1, 2019 12:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!