Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yaniv Decision (Wax My Balls case in Canada)

“Self-identification does not erase physiological reality,” stated Jay Cameron, the Justice Centre’s Litigation Manager, and counsel for the estheticians. “Our clients do not offer the service requested. No woman should be compelled to touch male genitals against her will, irrespective of how the owner of the genitals identifies.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 19, 2019 1:06 AM

Jessica is tweeting like, "No big whoop!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2019 12:57 AM

No idea who this is. But last night, she was concerned about the election: "Will our hygiene products be taxed again?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2019 1:01 AM

Why do people without uteruses need feminine hygiene products?

Could it be that they have a fetish?

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2019 1:04 AM

who is taxing hygiene products specifically?

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2019 1:08 AM

R3 Where do they stick them?

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2019 1:10 AM

r3 Yes, Jonathon Yaniv is a sicko that gets off on asking young girls if he can teach them how to insert a tampon. He definitely has a fetish for it.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2019 1:10 AM

The Tribunal ordered costs against Yaniv in the amount of $2000.00 payable to each of Ms. Benipal, Ms. DaSilva, and Mrs. Hehar Gill. $6000 total, hope they it's enforced. Would have also been nice if Yaniv was ordered no contact with any of the three women or not to mention them on social media or anywhere else as well as being banned from any other places of business.

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2019 1:13 AM

Thanks, R6. I was contemplating ordering out but now I will just skip a meal. FFS!!!

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2019 1:26 AM

I'm amazed a Canadian tribunal said this

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2019 5:54 AM

Best Buy Canada and Rogers Helps follow her.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2019 5:58 AM

Canada is guilty of literal violence.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2019 6:08 AM

This thing needs to be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2019 6:11 AM

The next struggle will be trying to force Yaniv to pay up, I imagine.

Quite a litigious person, think more suits have already been filed with the human rights commission re: various slights.

I wonder if the inevitable cancer, heart disesase, strokes, MS and kidney failure caused by cross sex hormones is being covered up?

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2019 11:56 AM

Lol at some of the responses:

Laugh @Sausage_Nips · 17h Replying to @trustednerd Appeal this please! These Nazi’s in the courts are willing to delete trans people!

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2019 12:22 PM

As a Canadian, I'm happily surprised that this drama queen has been stopped in her/his/their tracks and actually been made to pay the court expenses of those she filed against. The Human Rights Tribunal read her to filth and about time too!

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2019 1:30 PM

So pleased for these women. Yaniv would be funny if Yaniv weren't a predator.

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2019 8:39 AM

“She” is still “stunning” and “brave”!

by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2019 9:14 AM

They should have just brought some wax to a boiling point then dumped it on zhers junk. Utterly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 18October 25, 2019 1:57 AM

It was a ridiculous absurd and I'd argue predatory courtcase to begin with.The right decision has been made.

by Anonymousreply 19October 25, 2019 2:01 AM

High conflict mental people are gonna high conflict. Wax muh balls 2.0 is underway!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2019 1:00 AM

[quote] Yes, Jonathon Yaniv is a sicko that gets off on asking young girls if he can teach them how to insert a tampon.

Do I have a job for him! My Filipina quit.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2019 1:03 AM

[quote]who is taxing hygiene products specifically?

I think the Conservatives, and especially Maxime Bernier's People's Party, have been saying that female hygiene products deserve to be taxed. I think Maxime Bernier actually got into a heated argument on Twitter earlier in the year with a female Liberal MP about it.

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2019 1:10 AM

[quote] The right decision has been made.

Very rare for Canadian star chambers.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2019 1:11 AM

And of course there is this, his other interest when not attempting to use the legal system to compel adults to handle his junk. He wants to help little girls insert tampons in public restrooms. Nope, nothing to do with LGB there at all. He also promotes all age swims where 12 year olds are to be encouraged to be topless and parents and guardians (but not other adults) are barred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2019 1:16 AM

He’s also a vile racist. He and his mother are from some shithole Eastern European backwater and they harass and attack immigrant women of color regularly.

Tech bros. Are any of them sane?

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2019 4:34 AM

Trannies ruin everything.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2019 4:39 AM

And heterosexuals enable them, R26.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2019 11:08 AM

On his Twitter, there is a screenshot of an exchange where he says he uses feminine hygiene products because he gets a lot of discharge. A woman asks where the discharge comes from as he doesn’t have a vagina. He says it’s from his “ 🍆”. Has he got the clap?

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2019 3:12 AM

He's psychotic.

His latest thing is being pissed that gynecologists won't take his appointments. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2019 3:14 AM

I don’t think his case has any merit but if he does lodge a formal complaint that GYN will probably still have to go through weeks or months of stress and paperwork responding to the complaint, because that’s how Colleges work. It’s bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2019 3:17 AM

I'm surprised he hasn't filed a lawsuit already. Maybe having to pay for the last one has caused him to be a bit more cautious.

They need to clarify it IN LAW that self identification does not ignore biological reality when it comes to health and other services based on biological needs. Trans activists will likely scream and holler about it but they are way overdue for a cold dose of reality check.

Even if he had the snip he still wouldn't be a woman or need to see a gynecologist.

by Anonymousreply 31December 5, 2019 3:35 AM

Ugh, how did Jacob Tobia end up on the Forbes 30 under 30 list? Gross.

by Anonymousreply 32December 5, 2019 3:41 AM

Forbes isn't even a real magazine any more. It's like those faded shit brands they sell at Cracker Barrell or Dollar General.

by Anonymousreply 33December 5, 2019 3:43 AM

These aren't testicles, this is my ovaries clutch.

by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2019 3:44 AM

[quote]No idea who this is.

Jonathan Gill Yaniv (born 12 June 1987) is a dangerous and litigious pre-op trans-Identified male, LGBT activist, menstruation fetishist scam artist and serial harasser from Surrey, British Columbia.

by Anonymousreply 35December 5, 2019 3:44 AM

You forgot "pedophile," R35.

by Anonymousreply 36December 5, 2019 12:49 PM

He claims to be a Lesbian as well.

by Anonymousreply 37December 5, 2019 8:27 PM

Quelle surprise, R37! Isn't it funny that lesbians are in the minority among "cis" women, yet the majority among trans "women"?

by Anonymousreply 38December 5, 2019 8:30 PM

He's so dim he didn't realize he was completely trolled by this interviewer.

"So you're attracted to vaginas?"

"Yeah!"

"You like to eat them?"

"Yeah."

🤢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2019 8:41 PM

He looks like somebody who eats children.

by Anonymousreply 40December 5, 2019 8:50 PM

Jessica Yaniv @trustednerd · Dec 15 I’ve been struggling deeply with my own Mental Health lately and I can’t hide from it anymore. I will not be social for the next little bit and I am sorry for that. I’m sorry for letting you all down. 😞

... followed by many posts

by Anonymousreply 41December 17, 2019 11:59 PM

O Romxo, Romxo! Wherefore art thou Romxo? Deny thy penised person and refuse thy deadname!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 18, 2019 2:28 AM

Not sure why that link isn't working, but in the post, Jessica is thanking the cops for CLIMBING UP TO HIS BALCONY and rescuing him.

by Anonymousreply 43December 18, 2019 2:31 AM

r43 has anyone ever led such a drama-filled life as xhir?

by Anonymousreply 44December 18, 2019 10:20 PM

R44, I really wish one of Jessica's very attentive neighbors had caught it on video, but alas, no...

by Anonymousreply 45December 18, 2019 11:33 PM

I thought it had an illegal taser that was flashed? Per Twitter. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 46December 19, 2019 1:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!