Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rex Woodbury, Ian Spear

DL's old faves Rex and Ian have been somewhat quiet on IG lately. I wondered if maybe they had broken up but looks like Rex posted some pics of them together recently. Just getting on with life quietly now? They've still got loads of followers though. Still fit despite their high tech jobs.

What's next for them do you think?

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2021 4:22 PM

It does look like Ian has really buffed up more since meeting Rex. They were Equinox reps at one point, but maybe not any longer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 1:08 PM

I'm annoyed that now they are "businessmen" there are no more shirtless pictures in their Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 1:16 PM

Rex had mentioned before that he decided to take a break from Instagram, and now he must be busy with his MBA study. Well Ian is just doing whatever Rex is doing, Rex stop posting on Instagram he will stop posting, rex open a twitter account Ian will open one and forget he did that.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2019 7:11 PM

R3 Yeah--it seems to be mainly Rex's adventure and Ian is along for the ride--though honestly I find Ian more hunky than Rex.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2019 12:42 PM

Ian contracted Co-Vid19 and was on a ventilator but seems to have pulled through. Wow--this virus affects all ages. I wonder if Rex became positive too?

I'm not sure also how to post related links.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2020 1:02 PM

Rex has posted Ian is back home! Do they live back in Chicago now or still on the west coast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2020 5:27 PM

Glad to see that Ian is okay.

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2020 5:49 PM

R7 I wonder if Ian had a pre-existing condition like asthma that made his lungs more susceptible.

by Anonymousreply 8May 9, 2020 3:43 PM

He said he was otherwise healthy.

by Anonymousreply 9May 9, 2020 8:44 PM

Harvard Crimson Review the couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 10, 2020 12:36 AM

^ they also mention DataLounge.

The author of that piece seems to be a tech newbie and needs to proof his article better, but he makes some good points.

Although I don't think he totally gets that these posts aren't about hating Rex and Ian, it's about celebrating them, in an envious and bitchy way, because they already seem to have it all figured out and together, and it's annoying because you almost hope their life isn't what they present, because it's too well curated.

by Anonymousreply 11May 12, 2020 5:23 AM

That wannabe “Susan Sontag of homo” writing the Crimson article Is the funniest, most delusional thing I’ve read outside a pro-Trump op-ed in the Wall Street Journal.

by Anonymousreply 12May 12, 2020 6:12 AM

Do we find Rex masculine? He was a university athlete. Was Ian a letter winner?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2020 1:26 PM

R13 "Was Ian a letter winner?"

Maybe in something like orchestra or band. College prep type schools now let today's snowflakes letter in things like band, orchestra, and FFA. Often, though, these letters can be distinguished from the true athletic letter winners. Sometimes they are in cursive.

Ian would look good in a letter jacket today, but I imagine him a lanky nerdy kid growing up. That is until he met Rex and buffed up considerably.

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2020 1:37 PM

It's like they were created in a lab.

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2020 2:10 PM

R14 FFA? Maybe in downstate IL, but Chicago itself is far from rural.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2020 5:29 PM

R15 He may have gone to a surburban high schoool LIkely big FFA presence there. There are a lot of agri-science related jobs in the midwest.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2020 4:16 PM

Now they're moving back to NYC--at least Ian.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2020 1:51 AM

Likely he can afford to be more lax since he recovered from CoVID. Are most New Yorkers immune yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2020 1:03 PM

Ian's been morphing into a hot daddy lately. Hairy chest and stubble beard. Great look.

by Anonymousreply 20February 16, 2021 8:10 AM

[quote] DL's old faves Rex and Ian have been somewhat quiet on IG lately. I wondered if maybe they had broken up but looks like Rex posted some pics of them together recently. Just getting on with life quietly now? They've still got loads of followers though. Still fit despite their high tech jobs.

[quote] What's next for them do you think?

You don't give two shits about them, OP. You just want to harrass them. You are so fucking disingenuous. And desperate for thread material.

by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2021 8:29 AM

Rex posted on Insta for V/Day...so all looks good.....sigh

by Anonymousreply 22February 16, 2021 8:59 AM

Looks like they are living the life. Probably better to be in California with warmer weather and space during the pandemic than in NYC. They seem to have a place with a yard--maybe commuting in from Marin County or the wine country. Nice. How far out does BART go?

by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2021 9:19 PM

Related thread here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2021 4:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!