Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is J.K. Rowling Transphobic? A Trans Woman Investigates

The most insulting thing about J.K. Rowling's transphobia is how mundane it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2019 2:11 PM

No, I don't.A lot of trans people have a victim mentality and a huge chip on their shoulder, looking for discrimination where there is none. OP likes to stir shit just like them.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 7:35 AM

It is interesting that one of the most vocal anti-Trumpsters is under investigation from a Trans plant.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 8:12 AM

Is it always trans "women" who make all the noise and accuse everyone of transphobia? I don't recall trans men complaining with the same frequency.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 8:29 AM

r3... estrogen turns anyone into a cunt. Trans women, women in general. Testosterone makes people rational.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2019 8:35 AM

I'm not transphobic! Actually, in my mind Dobby has always been a trans elf of colour.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 8:41 AM

Good for her!? In this trans-mad world, even cogent and rational arguments are easily smeared as "transphobic".

I cannot wait for this whole trans insanity to blow up in all the activists' faces when, in a few years, all the de-transitioned, developmentally stunted guinea pig children will realize what irreversible damage their parents and the trans community have inflicted on them. Hopefully, it will take down all the activist physicians as well.

For all I care, trans people can fuck off with their insufferable victim mentality.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 8:45 AM

So I guess it's all or nothing - you can't be pro LGB and anti trans. World gone mad.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2019 9:11 AM

This article is from over a year ago. It's dated March 2018.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2019 9:31 AM

I always get the impression it's the ugly trans women who can't pass who cause all the shit. The good looking ones that you'd never think were men seem to be happy. Just like how feminists are always ugly women. Good looking women don't need to be feminists.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2019 9:32 AM

Perhaps J K Rowling, like so many of the sensible, refuses to pander to the whim and fantasy of mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2019 9:37 AM

Much respect to J.K. for not jumping on board this fad.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2019 10:18 AM

Trans are mentally insane, who cares what they think.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2019 10:23 AM

If she is transphobic, it will make me want to read more of her books.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2019 10:41 AM

Trolls pretending to be black, gay, women, trans, Muslim, etc., to make that group look bad, are nothing new on social media.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2019 11:20 AM

R4, you’re wrong it’s the opposite. MtF are overly aggressive because of testosterone. And FtM are passive because of estrogen. Its MtFs who are always getting in peoples faces acting like jerks and looking for fights (like men do). FtMs are low key and kind (like women usually are) compared to MtF.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2019 11:39 AM

Being "Trans" looks to be a self-limiting issue (problem).

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2019 11:54 AM

You're getting close to the bone, there, R3. Some (ie women - the actual massively oppressed group here) might say it's men in every sphere of life who make all the noise and accuse everyone else of being the problem, and that all trans women are doing by acting like the Trumps of the world is proving that they're a lot more like men than they think they are.

As for Rowling being transphobic and proof of this being a trans character who tries to kill her detective - WTF? People of all shapes and sizes in detective novels try to kill the detective, since time immemorial. Trans people seem to want inclusivity everywhere except where they choose not to be. The actual murderer in that book is cisgender.

I'm all for trans people being able to live their lives the way they want free from discrimination, but it gives women the sincere shits to be bossed around about what we can and can't think by people who sure as hell sound to us like men, and who don't appear to GAF about the problems they DON'T share with us.

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2019 12:26 PM

How many years to go before the first wave of chemically castrated "trans" kids reach an appropriate age to start suing left, right and centre?

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2019 1:42 PM

R18 Many of them have already trans regrets. I hope they gonna sue their "doctors" and their parents.

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2019 1:46 PM

Fuck off, OP

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2019 2:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!