Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fuck Bob Harper!

Why does he still have a career?

Not only is he getting a new "Biggest Loser" show in 2020, but he's also doing commercials for a medication that prevents heart attacks.

That's bullshit!

The only reason he had a heart attack is because he was a coke fiend. And now he is doing commercials for Brilinta?

It's like he's being rewarded for being an asshole druggie. Fuck him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 21, 2020 2:34 AM

I didn’t even have to look at him twice in that heart attack commercial to figure out - “steroid circuit queen on recreational drugs.”

Then I scolded myself for stereotyping.

Then I had a cocktail 🍸

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 6:13 AM

This guy, a circuit queen?

Impossible!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 6:22 AM

Apparently, he thinks he's still in high school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 6:24 AM

Channeling George Michael...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2019 6:24 AM

Does this outfit make me look butch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 6:26 AM

Bob Harper is a no-talent ZERO of a human being.

There's no reason he should have a career on television.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 3:33 PM

a circuit queen? With those tats he look more like a circus queen. I give him some points for the retro designs, but he still looks like something out of a carnival side show.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2019 3:37 PM

I think it was meth, not coke.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2019 3:43 PM

Rofl R8.

No wonder that cunt had a heart attack.

And now he's getting paid for doing meth!

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2019 6:39 PM

Is he married?

Poor husband.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2019 8:19 PM

A good friend worked as a producer on that show.

Keep in mind she produced a couple of Real World seasons and an awful but strangely popular kids' show.

In her words: "I'm surprised this guy hasn't exploded". It's meth.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2019 12:17 AM

I shouldn't repeat unsubstantiated allegations, but hell, this IS DL after all... I had heard he's fond of many different substances, from Adderall to Ketamine, so Coke and Meth don't surprise me a bit. On talk shows, he attributes his heart attack to some rare genetic make up, including Familial Hypercholesterolemia, and some other more rare mutation in his genome. Doctors who know him from those circuit parties know otherwise. This was a perfect storm of bad behaviour meets up with bad genes.

by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2019 12:36 AM

Coronary artery disease is genetic, and unrelated to your health, body weight, muscle mass etc. You can be a 22 y.o. in shape marathon runner and have a heart attack, even with low cholesterol and no family history. This happened to Bob and he chose to raise awareness and help to prevent other's from having to go through this - but of course you have to all be cunts about it.

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2019 12:43 AM

Damn, am I glad to see you bitches finally talking sense!

by Anonymousreply 14October 19, 2019 1:01 AM

Those awful tats.

by Anonymousreply 15October 19, 2019 1:05 AM

Still haven't seen pics of his bf

by Anonymousreply 16October 19, 2019 1:31 AM

Meth head aging circuit queen, still trying to act like he's 22.

Fucking SAD!

by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2019 5:27 AM

R13 = Bob

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2019 5:31 AM

Is he the douchebag who used to say something like, "My abs were called the best on the planet and I'm going to show you how to get them."?

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2019 5:39 AM

yes, r19

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2019 5:41 AM

They way R13 just throws out the word cunt, I'm guessing he has more than a passing familiarity with cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2019 5:49 AM

You know how every frau who gets a couple of compliments on her b&w iPhone shot of Baby M’addyxynn’s feet framed by DH’s heart-hands orders business cards and starts calling herself a professional photographer? Well....

[quote]Portrait and street photographer. All Leicas. All day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2019 6:05 AM

Oh dear, at R22.

Bob Harper is just a jackoff of all trades.

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2019 9:07 AM

[quote]@oursecretsupper tonight in Cerrillos was MEMORABLE!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2019 12:23 AM

R13 You can certainly chose to believe that line, but I know two docs who disagree with you. If you were with him at those parties, you would see the light. Older people who choose to use Adderall, Coke, and Meth never want to believe their health failings have anything remotely to do with drugs.

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2019 12:37 AM

[quote]Coronary artery disease is genetic, and unrelated to your health, body weight, muscle mass etc.

I've known several slim, healthy people who had heart attacks (or a blockage that could've turned into a heart attack) who were in their 40s and 50s. They all had to have stents put in, a couple needed bypass. It really is genetic with a lot of people, diet and exercise and avoiding bad habits can only do so much.

The good news is that a heart attack is not longer a death sentence. As long as a person takes medication and does what they're supposed to do, they can still live a normal lifespan.

by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2019 1:11 AM

I like OP’s vigor.

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2019 1:13 AM

His doggies are cute.

I feel so sorry for them, though. I can just imagine the horrors they've witnessed in his bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2019 1:16 AM

Hi, I'm Bob Harper.

I did lots of cocaine and other recreational jobs, and ended up having a heart attack and almost dying.

As a reward, I get to do commercials for Brilinta heart medication, and NBC made me the host of my very own show!

I love being an addict! It's so rewarding.

by Anonymousreply 29January 12, 2020 12:31 AM

[quote] You can certainly chose to believe that line,

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 30January 12, 2020 12:44 AM

I used to work at NBC when they had BL with Jillian and Bob. Bob was a sweetheart, Jillian was a NIGHTMARE. I have seen Bob out more than once in WeHo and PS. Never seen him do meth or coke. I do think he liked the G but only in small doses as an alcohol substitute since he could not gain weight for tv. I can tell you he does not like aging. He works out to look good so he can get younger guys. If you were within 5 years of him you were out. He was in Australia doing the BL OZ when his mother died. It hit him hard. He got very zen after that. A lot of Yoga, eating clean, no alcohol, no drugs (not that I think he did hard drugs). He had what they call the widow maker. The other posters are correct, it is hereditary. You can be super fit or obese does not matter.

by Anonymousreply 31January 12, 2020 12:45 AM

No way, R31.

He was famous in LA for doing massive amounts of coke, and THAT'S what contributed to his heart attack.

He may very well be a nice guy, but please don't try to whitewash his reputation.

The guy used a lot of drugs, and now he's being rewarded for it.

by Anonymousreply 32January 12, 2020 12:47 AM

r32 He may have but not when I knew him and worked with him. TBH i know people who have done massive amounts of coke. It destroys your nasal cavity. Maybe he did other drugs? But when I worked at NBC, I interacted a lot with him and saw him out more than a few times. If he was coked out I would say it.

by Anonymousreply 33January 12, 2020 12:50 AM

Looks like they scrubbed that commercial clean of any gayness. He’s walking the beach and cuddling with his dogs, but there is no sign of any husband, boyfriend or any male companion. Sad that he allowed them to erase the gay.

Contrast with any other drug commercial which feature full-fledged humans.

by Anonymousreply 34January 12, 2020 10:27 AM

He gets points for telling Andy Cohen to his face on "live" television that he would never date him.

by Anonymousreply 35January 12, 2020 10:35 AM

They let him speak. That's hardly erasing the gay from the commercial.

by Anonymousreply 36January 12, 2020 2:56 PM

Andy hasn't invited Bob back on to WWHL, since his coke attack.

by Anonymousreply 37January 12, 2020 4:10 PM

Yeah, OP, Harper makes me want to puke. On the other hand, one of the new trainers on the BL is easy on the eyes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 29, 2020 4:57 AM

[quote] Looks like they scrubbed that commercial clean of any gayness.

But if this isn't gay, it certainly is gay-adjacent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 29, 2020 5:07 AM

Meth and coke whore gets rewarded for doing meth and coke.

Only in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 40January 29, 2020 5:39 AM

Is Bob Harper gonna teach the contestants how to snort a line off a coffee table, using a dollar bill?

by Anonymousreply 41January 29, 2020 5:40 AM

Do we think BH is a piggy bottom? I have nothing to substantiate that theory but it just feels right.

by Anonymousreply 42May 15, 2020 10:00 PM

I’m in lust with him.

by Anonymousreply 43May 15, 2020 10:07 PM

Happy 48th birthday Bob from husband @antonluke:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 20, 2020 3:13 AM

He just seems so last decade. The hair, the tats, I dunno, if feels so over in these pandemic days. New aesthetics should be showing up by now.

by Anonymousreply 45August 20, 2020 3:18 AM

r44 ahahahhahahahahah 48? no.

by Anonymousreply 46August 21, 2020 1:31 AM

I liked him on BL but after I started following him on social media in the last few years, not so much.

Comes off as very vapid.

Like many pretty gays with good bodies...especially the old ones.

by Anonymousreply 47August 21, 2020 1:42 AM

Such an incredible birthday gift! From @theemptyvase:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 21, 2020 2:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!