Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

US ARMY IS BUILDING A CANNON THAT CAN SHOOT FROM NYC TO NASHVILLE

Is New York City mad at Nashville?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2019 4:48 AM

The missile won't have any self propulsion? I doubt that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 11:08 PM

US ARMY IS WASTING TAX PAYER MONEY BY BUILDING A CANNON THAT CAN SHOOT FROM NYC TO NASHVILLE

Fixed that for you, OP

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 11:56 PM

Call me when it can reach Mar-a-Lago.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2019 11:58 PM

Seriously, If the military is going to spend money on developing tools to counter threats, those tools need to be digital. Our democracy is being threatened by Russians (and other emerging and wannabe world powers) attacking us digitally, not the red coats and their muskets. Keep up with the times!

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2019 12:03 AM

WHY? Is the Civil War starting again?

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 12:06 AM

You meant BUILDING A CANNON THAT CAN SHOOT FROM NASHVILLE TO NYC

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 12:11 AM

Could they build one that shoots Reeses peanut butter cups into my mouth from wherever the hell they make them?

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2019 12:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2019 4:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!