Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So why does it seem to me that all these sexual predators are Jewish?

Please explain to me why 98% of sexual predators are middle-aged, white Jewish men? No Catholics, No Protestants, Weinstein, Lauer, Ratner, Singer, Rose, the list goes on and on. This is not anti-Semitic, it is based on FACTS!! And do not use the lame excuse that Jews are the *Chosen People" and are smarter than anyone else and more successful than others. And they wonder why Antisemitism is on the rise, they have for years been crucified and vilified for the way they behave, it is time for them to atone for their obnoxious behavior and nasty bullying of co-workers, and restaurant workers, salespeople, especially who are beaten down horribly by Jews who think they have the right to intimidate them . And the minute you accuse them they come out in full force defending their horrible behavior. Yes, they contribute to causes that are only tied to Israel, to further propel their nastiness and rude behavior upon non-Jews. Ok, let us hear your rebuttal.

by Anonymousreply 18October 27, 2019 11:36 PM

Maybe they feel it's ok to harass gentile women, because they're not in-group?

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 6:13 PM

Catholic Bishops and Priests are not Jewish. Come out from under that rock.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 6:20 PM

Bye, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2019 6:38 PM

Who needs a rebuttal when in less than half an hour you've been erased?

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2019 6:38 PM

Good work ended that!

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 1:08 AM

It is the truth, if you were a woman or guy, would you want to work with Weinstein and all the other gross pigs?

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2019 10:22 PM

Trump isn't Jewish, Bubba Clinton isn't Jewish, LBJ wasn't Jewish, JFK wasn't Jewish. I could go on all day.

by Anonymousreply 7October 19, 2019 10:51 PM

Bill Cosby, Roger Ailes, Kevin Spacey, Charli Rose, Casey Affleck, Ben Affleck, Mario Battali, Michael Weatherly, Chase Finlay, Rick Day, Chris Hardwick, Morgan Freeman, Luc Besson, Allison Mack, Scott Baio, Bruce Weber, Mario Testino, Morgan Spurlock, Jon Heely, Louis C.K., Jean-Claude Arnault, Gary Goddard, Russell Simmons, Ed Westwick, Adam Venit, Danny Masterson, Nick Carter, Andy Dick, Kirt Webster, Ken Baker, Tyler Grasham, Lars Von Trier, R. Kelly, Luke Walton, A.J. Calloway, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Brett Kavanaugh, Tom Brokaw, Justin Forsyth, Paul Marciano, Patrick Demarchelier, Way e Pacelle, Vincent Cirrincione, Charlie Walk, Chuck Close, Steve Wynn, Rep. Patrick Meehan, PA (R), Seal, Aziz Ansari, Paul Haggis, Corey Lewandowski, Tavis Smiley, Dylan Howard, Peter Martins, John Hockenberry, Garrison Keillor, Johnny Iuzzini, Richard Branson, Glenn Thrush, André Balazs, Roy Moore, Terry Richardson, John Besh, "Lox" Lockhart Steele, (not Jewish despite his nickname), Robert Scoble, Chris Savino, Roy Price..... Exhaustive, yet not comprehensive list of the majority of accused since MeToo, who are not Jewish. I hope this list helps you put those who are Jewish in perspective.

by Anonymousreply 8October 19, 2019 11:06 PM

Why the fuck isn't OP grayed out anymore? Did some moderator reverse his troll flags?

by Anonymousreply 9October 19, 2019 11:25 PM

I should add that it's not that sockpuppets WWed OP because he only has 2 WWs. What gives?

by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2019 11:26 PM

I forgot Trump and Michael Jackson!

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2019 11:38 PM

The bottom line is they are mostly Jewish, stalking women, I am not talking pedophiles here, just the abundance of white middle-aged pigs, who have this common thread. that's all. Thanks to Ronan Farrow who have all the rest of these pigs quivering right now, and yes 98% percent of them are Jews and it has been fact-checked and documented, they all try to cover each others asses, Scumbags, Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2019 4:01 AM

I couldn't agree more!

There are absolutely NO GENTILE SEXUAL PREDATORS. Sitting in White House or the Supreme Court!

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2019 6:57 AM

R12 See R8. Make a link to your phony stats. You're an anti-Jewish bigoted troll... Deal with that.

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2019 11:24 PM

r9 you're the troll out of touch with the statistics NOW, not 20 years ago, now get back into your wheelchair and have your nurse if you can afford one put your feeding tube into place for lunch.

by Anonymousreply 15October 27, 2019 9:22 AM

R14 no I am not, the statistics are clear and evident and in front of you, I have many Jewish friends, tell me why they have been persecuted throughout the history of the world for their behavior, then come back with a rebuttal that makes sense other than name-calling...at the lowest level of any type of a rebuttal , take your hs diploma and move on .

by Anonymousreply 16October 27, 2019 9:28 AM

Keep FF’ing the anti-Semite, people. He’s not one of us, just an asshole troll here to stir shit.

Muriel: ban it. Kill it with fire. Shit like this went out of style at Auschwitz. We don’t need it here.

by Anonymousreply 17October 27, 2019 10:43 AM

R16 You have provided no such stats, or any link to any... Who is the secondary school lad now? You cannot even take the time to make a list of these alleged Jewish offenders... As I took to task with the gentiles @ R8. There are roughly twenty odd additional names published online, albeit less famous than the aforementioned gentiles. Even a fool would admit I'm winning! Even an honest fool not keen on Jews generally would admit you're a hateful troll. Toss off troll. Go stir up shit at Stormfront with the rest of the racist rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 18October 27, 2019 11:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!