Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeff Goldblum Is Being Cancelled On Twitter By Someone Called Nicole Cliffe

Jeff Goldblum is trending and it’s because this person Nicole Cliffe is writing vague and dark things about him.

She also has me blocked, for some reason as I’ve never heard of her, so I don’t know why.

by Anonymousreply 104December 26, 2019 2:28 PM

"He's a bad person and it's been whisper networked for years but he's so adorable and charismatic no one wants to be the first extremely young woman over the wall."

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 4:07 PM

Ooooh I think we have a winner about "BELOVED ACTOR"

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 4:12 PM

Been saying that on the BELOVED ACTOR thread, dude has got HUGE shit to hide I'm sure. and not just ohhh doing coke and talking young women into fucking

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2019 4:25 PM

Notorious Pussyhound Jeff Goldblum is a Notorious Pussyhound.

You don’t say.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2019 4:25 PM

"talking young women into fucking"

Yes, r3, because young women are unable to say no to a guy who's hitting on them.

Fuck out of here.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2019 4:28 PM

No such news on Jeff Goldblum with a quick Google search. In fact, nothing at all.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2019 4:36 PM

It’s this one twitter account that has started the gossip, r6.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2019 4:40 PM

When I was a writer I knew Nicole a little through social media, she was very nice at first, but like a lot of the writers who mostly made it she turned into someone completely different. Rude, mean, cliquish, prone to exaggeration, not at all the woman I knew six or seven years ago. I started new social media accounts after I quit online writing and one of the first things I did was block her.

When a friend told me Nicole "had the goods" on Jeff Goldblum I didn't even go to read it.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2019 4:47 PM

Nicole Cliffe Twitter thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2019 4:48 PM

She also defines herself as "Christian" next to the rainbow flag icon on her Twitter profile. And the "Bewitched'-style illustration of herself? Not someone I would follow or trust.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2019 4:51 PM

What's weird is that I would swear he was notorious for being a cheater and a womanizer back when he was a big star, I thought that was part of the recent appeal?

Someone on Twitter posted this from an article as proof that he rapes women and I had to laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2019 4:54 PM

Such a Frau SJW echo chamber. Eugh. I feel unclean! x

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2019 4:54 PM

[quote]no one is excited about this one, but your boy J*ff G*ldblum also has some shit that we may or may not ever hear about

This is what she said? This is as bad as the "beloved actor" blind item! Are we sure this isn't some kind of organized shit stirring by people who need to revitalize their writing careers?

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2019 4:55 PM

She's like a cut-rate millennial Hedda Hopper.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2019 4:57 PM

From Alica Lutes, whoever that is:

[quote]but I've talked to some friends about this w/ goldblum: he gets away with a LOT of inappropriateness because we're all attracted to him/captivated by him. But he's got Big Biden Vibes, imho!

Yeah that doesn't sound like some kind of sketchy agenda at all.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2019 4:57 PM

Holy shit, r4 are you ZMF?

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2019 4:59 PM

What does it say about these women if they say things like "because we're all attracted to him/captivated by him."

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2019 5:00 PM

So he hits on women.

He must burn.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2019 5:01 PM

I still think it’s Tom Hanks. It’s definitely Tom Hanks!

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2019 5:01 PM

Nicole Cliffe uses a block list or lists. I am blocked too and have never interacted with her.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2019 5:02 PM

One thing you have to admit though is that Jeff Goldblum looks really good for his age. Something must be keeping him young.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2019 5:03 PM

I said the first part of this on the other thread : I thought everyone knew Jeff Goldblum was into rough sex /bdsm and was EXTREMELY handsy with every woman in his orbit.

also, she's not breaking much ground, for gods sake jezebel.com had something about him a few months ago. not exactly breaking news

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2019 5:06 PM

Didn't he have nude beach pictures leaked ? I remember a picture of his big, sand covered balls

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2019 5:11 PM

R20 what are lists for blocking?

I exchanged some polite tweets with Graham Linehan a couple of years ago and was later blocked by 4 activists I don’t know.

Would I be on a list they used?

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2019 5:13 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2019 5:15 PM

I read on Twitter Nicole Cliffe once got fired from Dunkin’ Donuts for bingeing on maple doughnuts while at the register, and later stuffing a whole tray of them into her backpack and then eating them in her car in full view of the manager.

I hope she’s gotten help.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2019 5:19 PM

You could be on a block list R24, and interacting with @Glinner would probably do it.

I follow a range of accounts and a couple are journalists who’ve expressed views that got them labelled “TERFS”; I now see I’m blocked by a variety of woke and SJW accounts when I try and click on them.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2019 5:21 PM

What is TERF?

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2019 5:25 PM

Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist.

A term usually applied to somebody who has stated their belief that a man calling himself a woman and putting on a wig does not actually become a woman.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2019 5:28 PM

Sorry I asked.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2019 5:31 PM

Isn't that the same person who invented the Prince William cheating with Rose story ?

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2019 5:42 PM

As no one mentionned it, Nicole Cliffe was the founder (with Mallory Ortberg, now Daniel Mallory Ortberg) of the defunct site the-toast.net.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2019 5:43 PM

R27 I actually like @Glinner and followed him as I grew up watching Father Ted with my parents as a little kid. The thing is I follow a wide variety of people I have no kinship with. I follow everyone from Trump to Armond White.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2019 5:45 PM

Something wild and Scott about him.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2019 5:47 PM

"I follow everyone from Trump to Armond White."

Not much of a range, r33. Both of them are deplorable in their own way.

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2019 5:50 PM

Not to be too off-topic, but I follow all kinds of people too, R33. I understand blocking people who have been rude to you or harass you, but pre-emptively blocking thousands of people you’ve never interacted with, because they interact with people you don’t like, is pretty pathetic. Hillary Clinton is now on some lists for hesitating to agree as quickly as Chelsea that someone with a beard and penis can be a woman...

To bring it back on topic, Goldblum might be questionable but Cliffe seems like an epic idiot. I have no idea what the toast net is, am I meant to know?

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2019 5:50 PM

The Toast was intermittently amusing. I liked Ortberg and am saddened by what’s happened to her.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2019 5:55 PM

Cliffe was an atheist who converted to Christianity and identifies as bisexual. Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2019 5:55 PM

So in other words, this is some obscure tweeting blogger trying to make hay with some old stories in order to be the next Christian bisexual Ronan Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2019 5:57 PM

I googled the toast met thing to educate myself R37, and even having prepared myself for what I was sure was coming I did a double-take seeing a picture of the so obviously a woman Daniel Mallory Ortberg. We are going to look back on these as some seriously weird times.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2019 6:03 PM

I remember when someone tried to make an issue out of this picture and one of the ladies in it was not having it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2019 6:16 PM

Does he like squeezing girls’ throats?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2019 6:22 PM

The sister of my partner, who is French, likes to brag about how Jeff Goldblum came onto her while he was in Paris working on a Robert Altman film.

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2019 6:26 PM

OMG, I was so triggered by those tweets - can he be prosecuted? I'm sick of toxic cis straight white men.

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2019 6:35 PM

He looks better than Nic Cage.

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2019 6:37 PM

R42 wtf is that thing on the left?

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2019 6:45 PM

What really matters:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2019 6:48 PM

Can we get any dirt on actors who we actually care about?

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2019 6:52 PM

What a shame that he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2019 7:05 PM

Unless there was coercion or children involved, who gives a shit? Honestly.

by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2019 7:06 PM

"Cliffe was an atheist who converted to Christianity and identifies as bisexual."

She personifies a bad decision maker.

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2019 9:37 PM

R51 sounds like a BPD whore. I bet her hair color is different every 3-6 months.

by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2019 9:41 PM

Has anyone reached out to Jeff yet to get his reaction on being "cancelled" by some random thot on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2019 9:49 PM

Yes, someone must be sure to tell him, or he'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2019 9:56 PM

Ugh. I blocked Nicole Cliffe last year. I couldn't take her CONSTANT attempts to go viral b y posting threads from Redditt and stupid "Name your guiltiest pleasure" type tweets. She's a bottomless black hole of need and I believe nothing she says because of that.

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2019 10:05 PM

Wild accusations made by some loser, on the twatter. I'm sure a successful person like Goldblum will be devastated!

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2019 10:52 PM

R34 there you go, Scottgathering again.

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2019 11:13 PM

Well now he's definitely getting cancelled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 8, 2019 10:48 AM

The minute I saw the pic at R47 i had to jerk off. Jeff Goldblum is such a hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 59November 8, 2019 11:28 AM

For that, r58? No, he won't.

by Anonymousreply 60November 8, 2019 11:54 AM

That scene in Jurassic Park where he is basically shirtless inspired many, many fantasies of mine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 8, 2019 12:44 PM

The scene in R61 ignited all of my gayling fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 62November 8, 2019 1:48 PM

Good Jewish boys don't do such things.

by Anonymousreply 63November 8, 2019 1:54 PM

OP and R20 are big enough trolls that they manage to get on automated block lists. That should tell you something.

by Anonymousreply 64November 8, 2019 2:06 PM

[quote] Cliffe was an atheist who converted to Christianity and identifies as bisexual.

Has she ever actually eaten pussy? Or is she just another sad straight attention whore?

by Anonymousreply 65November 15, 2019 12:43 PM

My take on Goldblum is he's a big flirt and likes women and pussy. The bruises on his girlfriend can be gotten easily during sex. Does't even necessarily have to be rough. I know from personal experience. Are we going to persecute every man who likes women and comes onto them? Holy shit, society has gone crazy. Most men will come onto a woman they think is attractive. You either say no or not. Some men may even attempt to seduce you, you either say no or yes. It's very simple.

Wish he'd tried to seduce me especially during his "The Fly" days.

by Anonymousreply 66November 15, 2019 12:54 PM

Isn't this Cliffe woman the same person incessantly adoring Meghan Markle?

Hmmmmmm ...

by Anonymousreply 67November 15, 2019 1:15 PM

R67, yes, she’s a nutjob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 15, 2019 1:40 PM

Nicole Cliffe is an attention whore using Twitter as a step in the ladder up to some level of fame. She serves no purpose and has no discernible talent. She's not a journalist, she's a toxic gossip. She's a self-annointed, self-serving narcissist. And I wager she's about as much a "bisexual" as I am, which is not at all. But I'm sure she thinks that plays well with whatever "woke" crowd she's trying to manipulate.

by Anonymousreply 69November 15, 2019 2:29 PM

She's been banned from Twitter now...

by Anonymousreply 70December 21, 2019 12:54 PM

Nicole Cliffe is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 71December 21, 2019 12:58 PM

and anyone who's seen Goldblum for five minutes knows he's flirtatious with both genders - and fucks both too

by Anonymousreply 72December 21, 2019 1:00 PM

[quote] Isn't this Cliffe woman the same person incessantly adoring Meghan Markle?

She seems to have an obsession about the BRF, not unlike a certain strain of posters here.

She Tweeted a long conspiracy theory about William/Kate - taking the existing rumors of unfaithful behavior into a big complicated story that sounded like a Shonda Rhimes show.

Bitch is CRAY CRAY.

by Anonymousreply 73December 21, 2019 1:03 PM

She apparently had some beef with Jesse Singal from New York Magazine and wrote about him being anti-trans-women. She later deleted the tweets.

by Anonymousreply 74December 21, 2019 1:09 PM

r70 She hasn't been banned, she deleted her account after days of abuse by the Bernie Bros who gave her grief after they went through the FEC lists and found out she had maxed out to Pete back in March. She's a Warren supporter now but donated to him because he had once saved her from being raped by three guys at night in front of a bar, back when she was dating his college friend.

by Anonymousreply 75December 21, 2019 1:23 PM

[quote]She seems to have an obsession about the BRF, not unlike a certain strain of posters here.

A "STRAIN"?

Are you kidding me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 21, 2019 1:25 PM

Goldblum has messed with dudes? Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 77December 21, 2019 1:26 PM

Hawt!

by Anonymousreply 78December 21, 2019 1:27 PM

R77 That's not new news!

Goldblum is mostly straight, but he loves flattery and worship.

He loves young women (of legal age, but young) and also loves being worshipped by a young man, someone who's more on the artsy, almost-femme side.

by Anonymousreply 79December 21, 2019 1:33 PM

he's also hung like a fucking horse.

by Anonymousreply 80December 21, 2019 1:33 PM

Heaps of people donate to Buttigieg. I presume Nicole is being targeted because she is constantly schooling people.

by Anonymousreply 81December 21, 2019 1:48 PM

"but donated to him because he had once saved her from being raped by three guys at night in front of a bar, back when she was dating his college friend."

So she's a complete liar as well.

by Anonymousreply 82December 21, 2019 1:48 PM

r81 No, she was being targeted because the latest line of attack is that if you're not for a candidate who supports pure and immediate M4A (only Bernie currently), you're literally killing people, and you donating to other candidates is the same as committing several little 9/11s. Not joking.

by Anonymousreply 83December 21, 2019 1:52 PM

r82 Let me guess, you were there when that transpired? 🙄

I might not like her either, but accusing someone of lying about their attempted sexual assault is gross even by DL standards.

by Anonymousreply 84December 21, 2019 1:54 PM

Thousands of people promote Pete on Twitter. She is targeted because people hate her.

by Anonymousreply 85December 21, 2019 2:01 PM

Nicole is just really weird and toxic.

I followed her for a bit but just found her to be a cesspool of negativity and, frankly, not all that talented a writer.

Some of the others in that clique on Twitter: Charlotte Clymer and Lyz Lenz. Like Nicole Cliffe, they have interesting tweets sometimes, but also very circular, tail chasing logic and a tendency to be drama queens who make it all about them, with a tinge of narcissism and toxic energy.

by Anonymousreply 86December 21, 2019 2:28 PM

He could talk any woman into sex, isn't that obvious? Is that a bad thing?

by Anonymousreply 87December 21, 2019 2:34 PM

Shocker, an SJW bitch that tries to accuse people of rape via twitter is clearly a dangerous emotionally unstable crazy person. Who'd have thought?

If Goldblum hadn't come back to Hollywood for Star Wars, Thor: Ragnarok, and the Jurassic World sequels this wouldn't even be trending on twitter and nobody would care. The only people who ever get #MeToo-ed are working, relevant actors (with the exception of Kevin Spacey, but that's because they needed someone to serve as a martyr to rope gay men into the #MeToo thing to regain it some of its steam). If Jeff had just sat down and collected his Jurassic residuals this wouldn't be a problem for him. Sucks I guess.

by Anonymousreply 88December 21, 2019 2:36 PM

R69 - Perez, is that you?

Where you been gurl?!

by Anonymousreply 89December 21, 2019 2:57 PM

He won it playing SkeeBall, R46

by Anonymousreply 90December 21, 2019 2:59 PM

That’s hot, R79. I’d love to watch him nail a tiny twink with his fat dick.

by Anonymousreply 91December 21, 2019 3:07 PM

First of all, he's ugly as fuck. Another lucky jew boy in Hollywood. I know he's a stupid shitty person because I used to be friends with a gay guy who does his hair/grooming a lot. And this guy is a racist coke whore. Birds of a feather....Also, I worked on a Law and Order episode as an assistant and in between all the takes he kept singing to the extras (Girls) old Debarge songs from the eighties. Snapping his fingers amd shit, thirsting for attention. I can still see his ugly face. UGH.

by Anonymousreply 92December 21, 2019 3:25 PM

R64 has no idea how Twitter works.

by Anonymousreply 93December 21, 2019 4:03 PM

And YOU believe her, R84?

by Anonymousreply 94December 21, 2019 4:36 PM

Considering she traffics on slander about celebrities like Goldblum--yeah, R84, I wouldn't put it past her to make up an attempted sexual assault--especially if she alleges Pete Buttigieg just happened to be there. Are you really that naive?

by Anonymousreply 95December 21, 2019 4:39 PM

cliffe is awful. she trolls Reddit every day looking for inflammatory posts to retweet so she can go ,viral and get attention. Charlotte Clymer is tolerable, but she too is an egregious attention seeker.

by Anonymousreply 96December 25, 2019 8:51 PM

At least Nicole Cliffe is actually a woman, R96, unlike that Clymer grifter.

by Anonymousreply 97December 25, 2019 8:54 PM

So the main accusation is that he's a shameless flirt? We seem to be reverting to the Victorian idea that women are essentially children. Very bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 98December 25, 2019 9:10 PM

I know nothing of Goldblums personal life but Cliffe is not a reliable narrator . She has been caught fabricating things a few times. First about a journalist she was having some spat with, then later she cooked up some rumor about one of the royals. I'm sick of hearing about this celebrity sex misconduct stuff (or in Goldblums case alleged misconduct ) 24/7. We do have other issues in this country. Twitter activists don't give a fuck about the truly desperate but will work themselves into hysterics if some upper middle class woman has a bad date. Half of this cancelled shit is just a woke and PC way to obsess over other people 's sex lives.

by Anonymousreply 99December 25, 2019 11:24 PM

[quote]We seem to be reverting to the Victorian idea that women are essentially children.

.... in an attempt by Millennial females to avoid any responsibility for bad personal decisions.

by Anonymousreply 100December 25, 2019 11:43 PM

Twit Cliffe - went to Hahvad on full scholarship. From UTAH. Right - bisexual - like my ass she is.

Quick google look - major NARCISSIST and/or Borderline (yes, I’m a doctor , Van Nostrom - psych and dermatology )

I believe NOTHING she says about Goldblum - who likes to fuck young women (as we love the boys).

He’s a great actor . Maybe TwitCliffeCunt stole donuts, but in The Fly, Goldblum inhaled them, after vomiting on them first.

by Anonymousreply 101December 26, 2019 12:25 AM

R100 Women routinely drive men away with this #MeToo bullshit and then sit around wondering why all the good guys are gay. This. This is why all the good guys are gay, men don't do this attention seeking "I'm a traumatized victim because this waiter winked at me once at a Red Lobster in 1996" bullshit. The only exception is Anthony Rapp, and that sad queen has been an attention seeker since before Rent. Women do everything in their power to drive men away and then sit there, idiotically flabbergasted, wondering why all the good dudes have switched from pussy to pole. It'd be comical if their blindness wasn't so frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 102December 26, 2019 1:56 AM

A datalounger once claimed that Goldblum cruised him in an adult bookstore in L.A in the early 2000s. R77

by Anonymousreply 103December 26, 2019 2:20 PM

I know Jeff. He's a flirt but not handsy. I've never met anyone happier to be himself than Jeff. He's charming and hilarious and odd.

by Anonymousreply 104December 26, 2019 2:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!