Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever sneezed and accidentally shit your pants?

I'm embarrassed to admit this just happened to me. I'm not an eldergay yet, I'm still 39 and look 28! Maybe it's because I'm taking Alli and had some sharp cheddar nachos earlier (yes, they were delicious at the time).

It started so innocently... AHHH-CHOO!!! And SPLOOOOSH THE FLOODGATES OPENED, followed by cursing and running for the bathroom to unleash the remainder in the toilet and then clean off in the fucking shower.

It reminds me of the time, as a junior high student, I ate a mayonnaise and cheese sandwich before choir practice and as we were on the bleachers a few hours later, I let out what I thought was an innocent little fart and IT WASN'T INNOCENT. People around me were wrinkling their noses and I escaped to the school restroom where I took off my pants and tried washing myself as well as I could before the seniors came in and left immediately as soon as they smelled. I don't remember what happened after that.

I haven't been fisted, and I haven't visited the Bellagio, so wtf?

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2021 5:12 AM

We missed you, POO SHOES!

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 11:04 PM

Op = Scat Troll

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 11:05 PM

A little pee, no shit.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2019 1:12 AM

When ‘gesundheit’ is not enough.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2019 1:48 AM

Yum

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2021 10:56 PM

Yum

by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2021 4:37 AM

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2021 2:21 AM

Having fun, turd-for-spirit OP?

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2021 2:30 AM

Today I puked in the toilet and pissed myself at the same time.

It feels good to be honest about that.

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2021 2:42 AM

I take Jadenu (Deferasirox) due to a blood issue, and that's one of the side effects of it. It sends you running to the bathroom with explosive diarrhea for hours after taking it. Sometimes you make it in time (barely), sometimes you don't. Thank goodness I work from home, I couldn't imagine dealing with this in an office environment.

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2021 9:27 AM

Another scat thread.

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2021 10:13 AM

You’re a loose whore, darling.

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2021 11:05 AM

R11, I'm R10 here and I hesitated responding to this for that very reason. I just thought it would be helpful to know if anyone else takes this, and that was more important.

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2021 11:15 AM

Erna's ashes got SCATtered but she's risen again!

by Anonymousreply 14May 13, 2021 11:19 AM

Did it happen to her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2021 11:21 AM

Yes.

And that’s how that cunt Marjorie Taylor Greene came to be.

by Anonymousreply 16May 13, 2021 12:44 PM

WTF R15

by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2021 12:53 PM

No it did not happen

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2021 3:09 PM

Beautiful

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2021 5:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!