Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Drama At The White House

On CNN right now: Trump met with Pelosi, Schumer and other Congressional Dems. It turned into a diatribe. He insulted Pelosi and they walked out.

by Anonymousreply 115October 19, 2019 7:27 AM

Trump said Communists are taking over Isis and you (the Democrats) “should be happy about that.“ And he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician” to her face.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 8:19 PM

Chuck and Nancy are fuming. Called it a “meltdown” by Trump.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 8:20 PM

Why do they even bother meeting with DUMP?

They know what they're going to get.

It's time to PUNCH. DELETE. IMPEACH.

In that order.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 8:21 PM

Chuck and Steny mantalked over Nancy. Was kind of clueless to watch. Let her kill Trump...she can and just might.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 8:23 PM

Do you have a link, OP? I could not find confirmation of the story.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2019 8:28 PM

It just happened, r5. CNN had it live. Republicans expected to speak shortly.

And, yes, r4, they mansplained and white knighted Nancy. Nancy would have done a better job.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2019 8:31 PM

Is there video of his meltdown? Sounds like he truly is losing it.

Nicole is interviewing the NYT guy right now -Peter Baker- on this right now. He reports all the above. Nancy Pelosi and Shumer had comments at the White House driveway.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2019 8:31 PM

What was Nancy expecting exactly?

She should have started impeachment as soon as she became Speaker.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2019 8:36 PM

Ugh read this just in time to bump into Aranda Paul in CNN saying the news is great under this administration and it’s a great time to be alive.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2019 8:36 PM

Not this particular meltdown, r9. This was a closed door meeting. I'm sure we'll be treated to a public Trump meltdown shortly. You just know that staff is trying to talk him out of storming the lawn and holding his own press conference.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2019 8:39 PM

It’s being discussed more clearly on MSNBC

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2019 8:39 PM

When is she going to hold the fucking vote on the impeachment inquiry?

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2019 8:41 PM

I hope that all the pressure causes him to have an incapacitating heart attack. I want him to linger in pain for weeks, before he finally dies, slowly and horribly.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2019 8:42 PM

Nancy really has “the squad” on muzzle. There hasn’t been one peep out of those bitches since Impeachment started.

Other than AOC endorsing Bernie last night of course.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2019 8:44 PM

Abbreviated first pass at the story:

[quote]House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said U.S. Democratic leaders' White House meeting was cut short after Republican President Donald Trump had a "meltdown" over a House of Representatives vote condemning his Syria withdrawal.

[quote]"I think that vote - the size of the vote, more than 2-1 of the Republicans voted to oppose what the president did - probably got to the president. Because he was shaken up by it," Pelosi told reporters.

[quote]"And that's why we couldn't continue in the meeting because he was just not relating to the reality of it."

[quote]She later said Trump had a meltdown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2019 8:44 PM

[quote] When is she going to hold the fucking vote on the impeachment inquiry?

Why should she exactly?

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2019 8:45 PM

A bit more fleshed out but not really anything new:

[quote]Democratic congressional leaders said they walked out of a White House meeting on Wednesday as President Donald Trump had a “meltdown” amid mounting bipartisan backlash to his move to pull troops from northern Syria.

[quote]After top Democrats left the bipartisan meeting with Trump, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters that the president appeared “shaken up” by a House vote condemning his decision to remove forces from the area. The House approved the resolution in an overwhelming 354-60 vote, as even a majority of Trump’s Republican Party supported it.

[quote]“That’s why we couldn’t continue in the meeting because he was just not relating to the reality of it,” Pelosi said outside the White House, in only the latest instance of a gathering between the president and Democrats blowing up.

[quote]Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., described the meeting as more of a “nasty diatribe” than a “dialogue.” He said Trump called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., added that he had “never” seen a president “treat so disrespectfully a coequal branch” of government.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2019 8:45 PM

[quote]When is she going to hold the fucking vote on the impeachment inquiry?

She isn't, R12, and she doesn't need to. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2019 8:46 PM

[quote]”...he was just not relating to the reality of it."

[quote]She later said Trump had a meltdown.

Nancy is a master at throwing shade.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2019 8:46 PM

I think Trump is just being driven mad by the fact that his impeachment distraction (Turkey- Kurd conflict causing) is not working out.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2019 8:48 PM

Now Trump sent a stupid letter to the Turkish President. Dated OCTOBER 9!!!

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2019 8:51 PM

Tapper just read the letter. Dear god, dis a 12 year old write that. Erodagan probably laughed hismass off. Let's make a deal...really?

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2019 8:54 PM

Reuters:

Pelosi says Trump had 'meltdown' over House vote on Syria

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2019 8:54 PM

The Letter....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2019 8:55 PM

How are Republicans not embarrassed by this shit?

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2019 8:58 PM

[quote] How are Republicans not embarrassed by this shit?

They have no shame.

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2019 8:59 PM

Nancy is smart. She waited to start impeachment when she knew she had the goods. You have to be careful with these Repugs because they are not quite ready yet to put country over party.

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2019 9:03 PM

Also Nancy is again “praying for Trump.”

Translation: he’s losing his shit.

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2019 9:10 PM

That letter is the equivalent of the United States President begging. We should not have to ask that backwater called Turkey for anything! They need the West’s money for their economy. Obama left a delicate balance with minimal troops to help cleanup the ISIS mess, now this idiot gives the crazies a get of jail free card and Turkey is killing our allies.

Our country is better than this. I hope that fat bitch has a heart attack but stays alive long enough to lose in 2020 and have his corrupt children thrown in jail right before he gets the clink.

Im glad I wasn’t in the room cause I would have cursed his cottage cheese looking ass from one end of the oval to another. I’ve had it what that dusty old bitch. Proud of Nancy for leaving him to seth.

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2019 9:16 PM

Look at this signature... is that the writing of a stable person?

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2019 9:18 PM

Please tell me that letter is not real...

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2019 9:23 PM

This is just a stunt to try to distract from this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2019 9:24 PM

Is that an actual diplomatic letter from Trump? I thought it was a parody. Please tell me that I am naive, and it definitely is a joke.

The signature; does the man spell his name correctly? It looks like it has too many points in the scribble. Of course, I would guess it's an advantage for Trump to have it illegible.

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2019 9:24 PM

“Tell President Trump I’m busy!” R.T. Erdoğan (fondling his new 50 nuclear bombs)

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2019 9:27 PM

He really is unhinged:

[quote]Trump first claimed, as per usual, that Giuliani was merely trying to root out “corruption,” then sounded off about the upcoming Justice Department Inspector General’s report on the FBI’s surveillance of the 2016 Trump campaign.

[quote]The President predicted that the report would mention the usual suspects in his “deep state” conspiracy theory (former FBI officials James Comey, Peter Strzok, and Andrew McCabe), then he bizarrely floated former President Barack Obama as one of the culprits.

[quote][bold]“Let’s see whether or not it’s President Obama[/bold],” Trump said. “Let’s see whether or not they put that in.”

I'm just surprised he didn't bring up Clinton.

[quote]Trump also attacked Obama when he was defending his decision to pull U.S. troops out of Syria, which has left the Kurds vulnerable to Turkish invasion and weakened their ability to keep ISIS fighters in detention (over 700 detainees have escaped as a result).

[quote]“We were the ones that took care of [ISIS], specifically me because I’m the one that gave the order, because when I came in under President Obama, ISIS was a disaster all over that area,” Trump said. “I was the one that got them.”

Me, me, me, me, me, me... But enough about me; let's talk about you: what do *you* think of me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2019 9:30 PM

A congressman who was also at the meeting just said on MSNBC that someone brought up that Mattis had been critical of Trump’s recent moves in Syria. Trump said Mattis “had no clue what he’s talking about” and is “a terrible general.”

He really is like a 12-year old. This is our commander in chief, folks.

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2019 9:31 PM

Merry Hismass!

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2019 9:41 PM

I find it hard to believe that the WH voluntarily released that letter. Was it leaked? It’s horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2019 9:55 PM

It's not throwing shade to say something that the public has been well aware of for the last two years. Do something.

And my stars, please tell us were still not hoping for the 2020 election to magically fix this mess. Naïve much?

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2019 9:55 PM

"Punch, Delete and Impeach" needs to be on a fucking t-shirt!

And a bumper sticker! Easy for pea brains to grasp and funny AF.

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2019 10:04 PM

[quote] Proud of Nancy for leaving him to seth.

Seth Meyers?

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2019 10:11 PM

R41: Seth Moulton.

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2019 10:15 PM

Confrontation is a way to avoid real dialog.

by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2019 10:33 PM

R39, not sure what you’re playing at. We’re all “trying” to do something about it; the 2020 election is the last stand to stop this cretin if all else fails.

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2019 10:35 PM

[quote]“Tell President Trump I’m busy!” R.T. Erdoğan (fondling his new 50 nuclear bombs)

Miss Erdoğan Thing IS the new Junior Vasquez!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2019 10:37 PM

Dood Needz 2 Geaux, Yo!

by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2019 10:43 PM

I've written a letter to daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2019 10:43 PM

[quote] Other than AOC endorsing Bernie last night of course.

The towelhead endorsed him too.

by Anonymousreply 48October 16, 2019 10:47 PM

Pelosi plays the game very well. She has won every set so far. Donnie cannot control himself when he meets Pelosi and when he loses it he will lose the game. Way to go Pelosi!

by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2019 10:52 PM

How can you insult a whore like the pelosi?

by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2019 10:53 PM

[quote] How can you insult a whore like the pelosi?

Is that the best you can do?

by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2019 10:55 PM

[quote] Is that the best you can do?

Exactly. These days, republicans have got NOTHING.

No accomplishments, no leadership, and most of all - NO MORAL STANDING.

Therefore, all they can do is hurl insults, and whine about how everything is so unfair!

by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2019 10:59 PM

"unfair"???

If life were fucking "fair", their traitorous goddamned heads would be on pikes lining Pennsylvania avenue!

by Anonymousreply 53October 16, 2019 11:28 PM

So yesterday he said Turkey must withdraw or we’ll WRECK THEIR ECONOMY with sanctions, then today at a press conference it’s “this has nothing to do with us, they’re 7000 miles away, if Russia wants to join in with Syria that’s fine with me, whatever. I don’t give a shit. Let them fight it out.”

Great.

by Anonymousreply 54October 16, 2019 11:45 PM

[quote] if Russia wants to join in with Syria that’s fine with me, whatever. I don’t give a shit. Let them fight it out.

He actually said that?

by Anonymousreply 55October 16, 2019 11:54 PM

On one hand, I was amused that Erdoğan threw a fuck you to Pompeo & Pence (though honestly, who could blame him - it'd be like a couple of Jehovah's witnesses showing up at your house), but this thing has very real world consequences and it's truly scary that there is no adult at the wheel - and Erdoğan damn well knows that. And god you know Putin is laughing his ass off at the whole thing.

As far as Dump's temper tantrum and that he was rude & unprofessional - he's that way all the time - did he start to cry & shit his pants? I can't even imagine what "meltdown" even means for a guy that acts like a cranky toddler who needs a diaper change every day.

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2019 12:00 AM

His persistence in referring to the business of statecraft as "making a deal" is completely embarrassing, but what else is new.

And his signature looks like it says "Bud Gourmand."

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2019 12:12 AM

You're all being distracted. Turn on Fox "news". They're exposing Elizabeth Warren's health care plan scam!

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2019 12:18 AM

R55 I was paraphrasing. That’s the gist of what he said if not the exact words.

So he just tweeted this:

[quote] Nancy Pelosi needs help fast! There is either something wrong with her “upstairs,” or she just plain doesn’t like our great Country. She had a total meltdown in the White House today. It was very sad to watch. Pray for her, she is a very sick person

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2019 12:29 AM

No meltdown. No meltdown. YOU had the meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2019 12:30 AM

[quote] R57: His persistence in referring to the business of statecraft as "making a deal" is completely embarrassing, but what else is new.

I agree completely. He has fetishized the idea of “making a deal”, and there’s a million reasons why that’s a problem.

Meanwhile:

He moved the Israeli embassy to Jerusalem, and recognized the Golan Heights were now annexed by Israel, and got nothing in return. Nothing. He bragged that “only he” was able to do it after decades of talk. Actually, the US wanted to trade both to further the peace process. Any fool could have just capitulated as he did.

He met Kim of North Korea twice. He elevated the NK government, and got nothing in return.

He tore up the Iran deal, and got nothing in return.

He tore up the Paris accord with no plan B.

He is dismantling Obamacare, again with no plan B.

He withdraw from the TPP, elevation China.

He’s a lousy deal maker.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2019 12:51 AM

I'll bet you that letter was sent (and leaked) today, not Oct 9th, as a result of the backlash he is getting. It's transparently obvious he thinks we're all suckers.

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2019 12:55 AM

I can’t wait until we can get back to just running The country and this unhinged lunatic is gone.

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2019 1:04 AM

[quote] I'm just surprised he didn't bring up Clinton.

Here ya go, R35. Fresh off Twitter:

[quote] What has happened here with the Anthony Wiener laptop, the Server, all of the Emails between Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton, the deleted Clinton Emails - what is going on?” @LouDobbs Joe D & Victoria T!

He’s watching Fox News and reveling in conspiracy theories, like he does every day.

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2019 1:07 AM

R63 It’s hard to even remember what life was like Before Trump. Before every media outlet became obsessed with Trump and we had an actual adult running the country.

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2019 1:10 AM

Pelosi threw a tantrum and stormed out, but she was smarter for getting her tale onto CNN immediately so that that was the initial story.

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2019 1:15 AM

R64 Trump loooves his Lou Dobbs!

by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2019 1:18 AM

Is true that Ryan Murphy has tapped Pelosi for the second season of the Politician?

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2019 1:19 AM

Pelosi upstaged the resolution condemning the move in Syria. She should have allowed a news cycle to conclude before she did her demonstration.

by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2019 1:21 AM

Narcissist rage.

by Anonymousreply 70October 17, 2019 1:23 AM

So Trump tweeted this pic of the meeting, labeled “Nervous Nancy’s Meltdown.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 17, 2019 1:28 AM

[quote] R66: Pelosi threw a tantrum and stormed out, but she was smarter for getting her tale onto CNN immediately so that that was the initial story.

Nobody should put up with abuse from a screaming lunatic, so I don’t fault Nancy for leaving, especially since nothing appeared to be leading to a productive agreement.

Nancy will throw shade, but I’ve never seen her yell, rant, lose control of her temper or language. Trump is famous for yelling, screaming, losing control of his emotions. He also projects as a matter of habit so it was obvious he would accuse others for his own actions, as he now has.

Everything Nancy says about Trump has been in evidence for years. There’s no such evidence that the behavior alleged of Trump is at all out of character.

by Anonymousreply 72October 17, 2019 1:30 AM

Nancy immediately made the photo on her Twitter bio.

Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 17, 2019 1:30 AM

R72 see R73

Nancy’s having fun with it.

by Anonymousreply 74October 17, 2019 1:31 AM

Nancy left because she doesn't have to sit there and be yelled at and insulted like all the other people Trump interacts with in person. Of course he hates that and it also explains why he has such a revolving door - no one wants to deal with him. He isn't used to being confronted directly because he has browbeaten down or fired (indirectly) anyone who does.

He was sitting there lying about everything, trying to rewrite reality, and then the final straw came when he started insulting her directly and calling her names, like the schoolyard bully he is. You can't have a productive discussion at that point.

by Anonymousreply 75October 17, 2019 1:44 AM

He'd been crazy and incoherent all day, attacking the Kurds and blathering about sand, all that sand to play with it. Of course he lost it at the meeting with Nancy. This is the guy who threw Starburst candies at Angela Merkel. He's out of his mind.

by Anonymousreply 76October 17, 2019 1:51 AM

R12, if I had my druthers it’d be an incapacitating stroke that removes the power of speech, mobility (e.g., golfing), and fine hand coordination (e.g., tweeting), while leaving full consciousness for years and years.

by Anonymousreply 77October 17, 2019 1:55 AM

Did anyone hear Lawrence O’Donnell’s opening monologue tonight regarding the picture? Pretty powerful stuff....

by Anonymousreply 78October 17, 2019 2:17 AM

R78 Can you summarize? I don’t watch him.

by Anonymousreply 79October 17, 2019 2:19 AM

Here’s what gets me- Trump leaked that letter thinking it would make him look good. His brain is turning to mush. Seriously, if he died tomorrow the autopsy would find a brain severely atrophied, I have no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 80October 17, 2019 3:04 AM

“Dear President Erdogan, Let’s make a deal! Don’t be a tough guy Call you later, Sincerely, Donald”

by Anonymousreply 81October 17, 2019 3:09 AM

Miss Nancy doing the finger jab. NOT having Trump or his bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 17, 2019 3:26 AM

That’s the joint chiefs of staff chairman on Trump’s right, looking like he wants to be anywhere but where he is. (As do the other guys pictured. They all look mortified.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 17, 2019 3:30 AM

Gee thanks, New York Times, with the "both sides" hot take.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 17, 2019 3:32 AM

Today he literally said that Syria was "a lot of sand" and that Turkey and the Kurds could play in it.

This is the commander in chief.

I can't shake this fear that he's going to cause something 9/11-scale horrific to happen on our shores. 9/11 times 10.

by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2019 3:45 AM

R85 Well they don’t have any oil, just sand plus they’re 7000 miles away so why should we care? Let them fight it out. If Russia wants to join in, that’s fine too.

by Anonymousreply 86October 17, 2019 3:49 AM

Seth Abramson:

(HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPH) I agree with those saying this photograph will go down in history. Nancy Pelosi was reportedly chastising @realDonaldTrump, in the moment captured below, by saying the following to him:

"All roads with you lead to Putin."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 17, 2019 4:13 AM

Meghan McCain:

What is this thing everywhere where tough women who don’t put up with shit are “unhinged”?! Nancy looks like a bad bitch in control of a room entirely filled with men!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 17, 2019 4:14 AM

John Dean:

Trump’s caption and this pix don’t synchronize! This shows how clouded and confused Trump’s judgment must be to post it! This looks more like Nancy is telling Donald to go to his room until he can behave!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 17, 2019 4:18 AM

President Trump tweeted a photo attacking Nancy Pelosi. She made it her Twitter cover photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2019 4:27 AM

Reminds me of the Brewer-Obama photo, except then everyone said it was terribly disrespectful to raise a finger to a president. Maybe she was ahead of her time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2019 4:45 AM

"Everyone", r91?

by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2019 4:47 AM

The profile of the woman in R91's photo looks like a witch from a Disney movie.

by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2019 4:50 AM

Nancy had had enough of his SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2019 4:50 AM

If he actually started ranting about commies and other crazy shit, there was no reason for her to just sit there and take it. He thinks he's her boss. He's not. He's unmoored from reality.

by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2019 6:32 AM

R73 Perfect! Dumb just can’t win with Pelosi.

by Anonymousreply 96October 17, 2019 6:51 AM

Trump probably thinks Pelosi works for him and that he can treat her like an employee.

He doesn't seem to realize she works for the American people and has a separate Constitutional duty to uphold.

by Anonymousreply 97October 17, 2019 7:08 AM

The signature on that letter! Looks like Trump's lie detector reading, before he's even been asked a question.

by Anonymousreply 98October 17, 2019 9:19 AM

Wait, wait, wait, I was getting that Trump called Nancy a cunt.

Did Trump call Nancy a cunt and Nancy walked out?

by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2019 9:31 AM

Trump is a giant turd but I kind of like the letter to Turkey. The USA should politic now to remove Turkey from NATO. Unfortunately surrogate Trump is directed by Putin to destroy NATO entirely.

by Anonymousreply 100October 17, 2019 10:36 AM

Get the fuck out of here with that "I like the letter" crap.

by Anonymousreply 101October 17, 2019 10:38 AM

R99, I’ve only read that suggested here.

by Anonymousreply 102October 17, 2019 3:13 PM

It's great the way Nancy turned the photo against Trump. He released it on Twitter to embarrass her and she made it her profile photo!

by Anonymousreply 103October 17, 2019 4:06 PM

I wonder how Jared and Ivanka are sleeping? They too are toast if Trump goes down.

by Anonymousreply 104October 17, 2019 4:14 PM

[quote] You're all being distracted. Turn on Fox "news". They're exposing Elizabeth Warren's health care plan scam!

Fuck you right up the ass, with a rusty razor.

by Anonymousreply 105October 17, 2019 4:17 PM

Trump has the face of a Mongoloid in that photo at R32.

by Anonymousreply 106October 17, 2019 4:18 PM

R89 That’s a lot of exclamation points, John Dean!

by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2019 6:11 PM

You don't say, r107!

by Anonymousreply 108October 17, 2019 6:16 PM

R99 He told her she was a “third-rate politician.”

I love how Pelosi is totally dominating and schooling Trump, in PUBLIC. Like a little schoolboy. You know it’s driving him nuts and infuriating him no end.

by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2019 6:16 PM

r109 Schumer said "third rate" and Pelosi's office corrected it to "third grade", which is why initial reports said "third rate" and newer ones say "third grade".

by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2019 6:19 PM

Schumer was interviewed on Morning Joe and said Trump trashed talked General Mathis and said Mathis doesn't know as much as he does, etc.

by Anonymousreply 111October 17, 2019 6:22 PM

R104. Ivanka has to fondle her Chinese patents in order to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 112October 17, 2019 6:32 PM

Nancy’s a master at concern trolling Trump. “I’m praying for his health. I pray for him every day.” Drives him up the wall.

by Anonymousreply 113October 17, 2019 6:43 PM

Maybe she can "bless his heart" right into a quadruple bypass.

by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2019 11:28 PM

Trump does a fair job of breaking things, and an awful job of building things.

by Anonymousreply 115October 19, 2019 7:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!