Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cyntoia Brown: Murderess HoodRat Slut Released from Prison

Released thanks to dumbasses like Kim K., T.I. and Badgurl RiRi. I understand she was 16, but she’s a cold-blooded killer and she’ll do it again.

According to court documents, Brown threatened a jail nurse prior to her trial, stating "I shot that man in the back of the head one time, bitch, I’m gonna shoot you in the back of the head three times. I’d love to hear your blood splatter on the wall.” A recording of a phone call she made to her adopted mother while in jail was also presented as further evidence against Brown, in the conversation she stated of the victim "I executed him". Further still, a fellow inmate testified that Brown had confessed to killing Allen "just to see how it felt to kill somebody." She was found guilty of first-degree murder, felony murder and aggravated robbery and sentenced to 51-years-to-life in prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 10:14 PM

Would everyone be as sympathetic is she wasn't so pretty?

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 8:15 PM

[quote]Would everyone be as sympathetic is she wasn't so pretty?

Forget pretty. If she were a white dude, not a chance.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 10:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!