Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever turned down a guy and then realized you made a mistake?

How did things work out?

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2019 7:36 PM

Yes- they didn't work out- that was it- and in one great big case I have regretted it for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 5:34 PM

Yes! 40 years of regret. He married a woman though. Perhaps he just wanted a little fun during the time they were long-distance.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 5:35 PM

To be more clear, I’m not just talking about being turned down for sex. R1, why did you turn him down? What made you change your mind? Did you ever tell him you made a mistake?

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 6:08 PM

My 1st true love. He asked me out for months,wich I politely declined as I was a vain,superficial asshole who was quite full of himself and he just wasnt "good looking" enough for me.Long story short,I went out with him one night and before dinner was done I noticed his incredibly broad shoulders,huge hands,big brown eyes and hairy chest and thought "why not give him a tumble?" He rocked my world for HOURS,and we spent the next 12 years together.I loved him dearly,but god knows Im being honest when I say he was a 5 on a very good day. He had a nose that had been broken and never set,so it was sorta flat.His teeth were clean and healthy,but jacked up as he was a foster kid and never saw a dentist.He also had a scar on his upper lip that pulled it out of shape a little. What he DID have was huge brown eyes,thick wavy black hair,was 6'2 with a perfect hairy body,and 7 1/2 inches of fat cock.

When we got together I swore to myself I was going to "help" him get a makeover.Get his nose fixed,get his teeth fixed,get his lip fixed,etc. But he quickly taught me that his heart overrode all of those so called flaws,and within a short time of our relationship I thought he was the hottest man on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 6:32 PM

Hey everyone, Penthouse Forum is back.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2019 6:41 PM

Ive talked about him dozens of times on here R5.Not a fantasy,he was very much real.Sorry that YOU never got a decent piece of dick.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2019 6:43 PM

Sorry that you haven't had one in thirty odd years. Get over it already

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2019 6:59 PM

I turned down a guy because I didn't like his teeth or uncut cock (that he would never wash properly) and he was sorta chunky. I felt like that was really superficial and I wonder where else it could have gone, but he just seemed like a slob.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2019 7:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!