Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib AND Ilhan Omar to endorse Bernie Sanders

CNN reports!

by Anonymousreply 27October 19, 2019 4:18 PM

They are not helpful.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2019 3:27 AM

"I SUGGEST WE FORM A CALMING CIRCLE."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2019 3:29 AM

R1 Oh, but they are. Bernie’s revolution is about to truly take off.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2019 3:29 AM

Bye Bernie!

I guess you forgot how unhelpful AOC's endorsement was for the midterm candidates.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2019 3:32 AM

Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2019 3:33 AM

Bernie wins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2019 3:55 AM

Phew! Bernie was L.I.T. tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2019 5:22 AM

[quote] Oh, but they are. Bernie’s revolution is about to truly take off.

The ONLY thing truly taking off is Bernie's blood pressure.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2019 5:25 AM

R8 You wish. He was fiery and absolutely luminous tonight.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2019 5:29 AM

R9 doesn't realize that Austrians/Germans said the exact same thing about Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2019 5:32 AM

Don't those three social justice warrior gals find it even an eensy-weensy bit ironical that ancient, pasty-faced Bernie represents THE WHITEST STATE in the Union?

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2019 5:41 AM

And where's the fourth horsewoman?

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2019 5:58 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2019 6:02 AM

^ OMG all those teeth!

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2019 6:33 AM

Perhaps they would like to be considered to be his running mate? And eventually president when he resigns due to health reasons (or dies) while in office.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2019 7:29 AM

Yawn. Wont affect a thing one way or another. Bernie Bros are already Bernie Bros. Everyone else has moved on to one of 10 other candidates with more youth, better ideas less likelihood not to drop dead during his first term in office.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2019 8:01 AM

Turn those seats red in November! Red is my favourite colour.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2019 3:54 PM

Ayanna Pressley is not endorsing Sanders r12. She passed on joining "the squad" on this one.

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2019 3:59 PM

R18 I wouldn’t be so quick to assume.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2019 5:43 PM

R19, then where is she? We can all count to three. She's not there.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2019 2:32 AM

Warren thanks them. She doesn't need to be connected to that. And if Bernie wasn't so ego-driven, he'd drop out. There is no chance whatsoever that a 78-year-old man who's had a heart attack is getting elected.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2019 3:11 AM

Neither AOC nor Bernie feels that the Democratic Party is even a legitimate organization!

Bernie (gag) is kicking off his "Crush All Democrats!" tour in Long Island City this week, and his wild-eyed, white, Millennial Kool Aid drinkers will be there firming up their plans to NOT VOTE, or throw away their votes on some third-party mountebank, of course. This time though, they will brazenly admit that they do not care at all of Trump wins reelection, because "Corporate CENTRISTS" are to blame!

Expecting ANYTHING MORE from them is a FOOL'S ERRAND!

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2019 3:39 AM

Wow, I’ll bet that’ll give Liz Warren a HEART ATTACK!

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2019 3:42 AM

Are those three twats over yet?

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2019 3:58 AM

Tlaib is waiting until Bernie visits to endorse. It extends the publicity covering his great coup.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2019 7:01 PM

AOC officially endorses Bernie today!

Rally begins at 1pm. Link to livestream below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 19, 2019 2:44 PM

I'm no Bernie supporter but I'm ok with AOC rallying for him. He's the one who shaped her political ideas and career after losing. I'd have less respect for her had she ditched Bernie for Warren.

The question is will she support Warren when she overcomes Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 27October 19, 2019 4:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!