Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you shave your pubes?

I do but not as frequently

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2019 2:24 AM

I'm a man. Why would I shave my pubes?

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2019 3:00 PM

It seems everyone does now. I feel like I should because it makes me seem old. No one under 35 has a full bush. But it makes me feel decidedly fem.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2019 3:04 PM

Big distinction between trimming and shaving.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2019 3:38 PM

I trim, but I still have a bush. I don’t want to shave it off.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2019 4:47 PM

Trim, no shaving. I think its weird if grown men fully shave it off but hey it's their body.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2019 4:50 PM

I thought pubes were coming back? Now you’re saying no one under 35 has pubes? What’s happening?

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2019 6:00 PM

Nope. I do trim my the lower part of my shaft sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2019 7:57 PM

Trimming makes my balls feel great

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2019 9:56 PM

Trimming makes my balls get licked more which feels great

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2019 7:43 PM

Trim.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2019 7:44 PM

Shave so my cock looks more impressive.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2019 8:45 PM

^It's a cocklet at best, "DJ."

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2019 8:58 PM

Trim. Shaved pubes disgust me.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2019 9:06 PM

About fifteen years ago, I had a BF for a bit over a year and a half who asked if he could shave my balls. I let him, and it was very sensual and hot. Sensation was definitely heightened. He was really into my balls, and asked me to keep them that way. It was very uncomfortable the moment it grew out, so one almost does feel compelled to keep up with it.

Would I ever do it on my own? No.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2019 10:25 PM

Shaving irritation is horrible. For a few minutes of sex every other day, I refuse to be uncomfortable all day every day.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2019 1:40 AM

Which style do you prefer?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2019 2:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!