Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kieran Culkin is not believable as a straight man

I don’t care if he has a wife. He’s flaming off the screen on Succession.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2019 6:15 AM

where's the video

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2019 2:58 AM

There’s already been a thread on this OP. Would it have killed you to do a search before you posted this? I mean really? Do you think you could have just done a search?

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2019 3:00 AM

It’s about Kieran not Succession. And you know what - multiple threads are fine. Especially after hundreds of posts - and the fact that the search function barely works. I don’t know why people get worked up about it.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2019 3:14 AM

It’s Kieran fucking Culkin.

Nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2019 4:19 AM

I keep expecting Roman to make out with his trainer.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2019 4:25 AM

No, he doesn't. God, I wish you people would get out of your caves every once and a while. He plays the character like every smarmy, privileged, coked-out trust fund baby who treats people like shit that I've ever met.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2019 12:27 PM

Hard agree, OP. And neither is Jeremy Strong, for that matter. I cringe every time he says "bro" in that artificially deepened voice of his.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2019 1:21 PM

Was Kieran molsted like Macaulay?

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2019 1:26 AM

I thought Kiernan came out long ago ???

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2019 1:27 AM

I don't think so r9. Do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2019 6:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!