Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kit Harrington and Richard Madden

Our boys are in love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 13, 2019 5:31 PM

I hope that they’re knocking boots. Here’s hoping they film it and do the world and favor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2019 2:50 AM

There’s already been a thread on this OP. Would it have killed you to do a search before you posted this? I mean really? Do you think you could have just done a search?

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2019 3:00 AM

WHET to Richard and Brandon?

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2019 5:06 PM

[quote]Some of my fondest memories on GoT are with him

Didn't they share like, two scenes together? I think Jon departs to the Wall in the second episode and they never see each other again. In seven seasons of the show.

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2019 5:09 PM

R3 Supposedly split after Brandon moved on to the next cock and Richard wanted something a bit more concrete than just the ill-defined relationship they had. Brandon’s fucking around with the Elite guys now, and Richard’s trying to further his career. They’re on separate paths.

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2019 5:09 PM

r5 Called it back when DL exploded after their first pic together.

[quote]Brandon’s fucking around with the Elite guys now

Is he sure those bottoms are up his alley, so to speak?

by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2019 5:14 PM

[quote] Brandon’s fucking around with the Elite guys now

Who are the Elite guys?

by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2019 5:14 PM

R5 I actually wish this was true .

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2019 5:14 PM

R6 The Elite guys are effeminate tops. It’s hard to tell, but the only one that seems like a bottom to me is Pollo, and maybe Miguel Herrán too. The other ones, especially that one guy that Brandon’s always hanging around and flirting with online whose name I can’t remember (I think it starts with A) are all just tops that don’t have the same weird hangup on gender expression that Americans have.

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2019 5:18 PM

Silly Stan thread.

by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2019 5:18 PM

Elite (TV series)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2019 5:25 PM

Yes, Brandon finally decided to go and find himself someone who could really dick him down good ... it must have been exhausting and unfulfilling having to always top that other 13RW twink, Sam Smith and then Madden. Insatiable bottoms, the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 12October 26, 2019 5:47 PM

""While out there, he also met Brandon who is a massive deal Stateside and very well connected," a source gushed."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 26, 2019 5:52 PM

This person r9?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 26, 2019 6:02 PM

R14 Yes, him!

by Anonymousreply 15October 26, 2019 6:04 PM

You mean Arón Piper is fucking Brandon?!? Isn't Arón just a bit B-list compared to Brandon who is "massive"?

by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2019 6:09 PM

Kissing Piper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 26, 2019 6:14 PM

Wait what? You mean that Richard dumped Brandon, and now Brandon is bottoming for the Elite squad???

Fuck the fangurls for having ruined the Brandon threads.

by Anonymousreply 18October 26, 2019 6:14 PM

Piper fucking; he appears to be a top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 26, 2019 6:15 PM

Piper bulge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 26, 2019 6:18 PM

So where are the pictures with Brandon? Otherwise don't bother.

by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2019 6:20 PM

So Brandon and Richard aren't living together anymore?

Or is there an overexcited troll in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 22October 26, 2019 6:27 PM

Not quite sure Brandon and Richard are done ... word on the fangirl street is that Richard gave Brandon a gold promise/commitment ring when they were in London together recently:

by Anonymousreply 23October 26, 2019 6:28 PM

Was there a link with that R23?

by Anonymousreply 24October 26, 2019 6:30 PM

If they've been in London together recently, then they're still an item, ring or no ring.

What is that raging troll above talking about, then, insisting Brandon is dating some Elite guy? He flirted with one only BEFORE getting together with Richard.

by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2019 6:30 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 26, 2019 6:42 PM

There is only one source.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2019 6:46 PM

Brandon was seen in London in September I guess when on break from filming. Someone tweeted about spotting him.

You can read about it and the ring over on the Tapatalk thread. You have to search back though a bit - there are almost 40,000 posts over there.

by Anonymousreply 28October 26, 2019 6:55 PM

So once Disney hired Richard, he will now have a new girlfriend for all of the pap stuff now, right?

by Anonymousreply 29October 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Yes R29, that's about right.

by Anonymousreply 30October 26, 2019 7:13 PM

r29 Nah. He's refused to dance that tune before.

by Anonymousreply 31October 26, 2019 7:16 PM

Oh R31, when?

by Anonymousreply 32October 26, 2019 7:25 PM

"I refuse to talk about my private life" while he's with a man but soon he will be singing the praises of his new girlfriend that Disney buys him!

by Anonymousreply 33October 26, 2019 7:35 PM

r33 He never did that; he never talked about any girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 34October 26, 2019 7:40 PM

He will R34.

by Anonymousreply 35October 26, 2019 7:50 PM

R29 Disney hired him at the beginning of May. His entire summer of travelling with BF around Europe and them being photographed in NYC and Monaco etc together came after he’d already landed the role and THAT came after he’d already been photographed with him multiple times in April. I’m not making any predictions for how long the two of them will last or whether they’re even still together or what have you, but there’s no way Marvel and Disney had no idea about any of that. He continued to be photographed with him for months after being “hired by Disney”. And R34 is right, he has always been private about his relationships, with girlfriends as well.

by Anonymousreply 36October 31, 2019 3:52 PM

He needs to stop shaving. He always looks his best with facial hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 31, 2019 6:02 PM

I have been lurking on this site for months, now it's time for me to write what I know. Richard and Kit were very close. When Richard left Scotland, he started living in London and he lived next to Kit's house. They were inseparable. For a short time, during 2014/2015 years, Kit wore a necklace... this necklace is familiar: it's the same wore by Jenna and Brandon (same jewelry house). Richard saw him on stage for Dr. Faustus along with Gemma Chan and Douglas Booth (two of Richard's clostest friends), but there are no pics - just a few tweets about this. Sometimes Richard bailed on Jenna just to be with Kit; Jenna and Richard also went to the airport a few times to pick Kit up when he wasn't on set. Kit and Rose's romance started in 2012 (that's for the official mainstream gossip), but they effectively started their relationship in 2015, when Richard and Jenna broke up. I know all these things because I had a close friend of mine that worked with GOT cast and Richard Madden during Bastille.

So, yes, they shared two scenes together, but they were very close off set. Recently was rumoured that Richard visited Kit in rehab.

by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2019 8:41 PM

Fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 39November 4, 2019 11:52 PM

So very much fap fap fap time on your fap fap fap hands!

by Anonymousreply 40November 5, 2019 1:14 AM

"He’s here now actually! I’m seeing him tonight. I saw him last night, I saw him the night before, and I’m seeing him tonight! So yes to that! I actually really do hang out with him". — Kit Harington from Glamour interview. Are you still close to Richard Madden now that he’s left the show?

"I keep getting jealous of the other actors; they go, “I’m off to Croatia”, and then it’s like, “We’re in Dubrovnik”, and I’m like, “Great, I’m still in Belfast”. And Kit (Harington) saying, “Oh my God, the northern lights are so beautiful”, and I’m like, “Yeah, the inside of the bar looks the same it did last time you were here”. — Richard Madden

"Sometimes Kit (Harington) and me have had… nights out." — Richard Madden when asked by Empire Magazine if they ever had any Stark nights out.

"You need a place to stay. Who's the person you call for a couch to crash on?" "Probably, Kit". "Why Kit?" "Ehm... because, because we'd probably just get drunk and have a good old chat". "Is that what is it?" laughing "Yeah!" — Richard Madden on The IMDb Show

Where’s the coolest place to which the show has taken you? I’ve spent most of the time in Ireland. I’ve got to know Ireland really well. Hopefully, I’ll get to see Kit in Iceland soon. He’s a good friend of mine. [Laughing] I don’t know. I have no idea. I know people like Jon Snow a lot. Have you seen his appearance? — Richard Madden, on who he thinks girls like more, Robb Stark or Jon Snow.

But yes, they weren't close, at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 5, 2019 10:46 AM

R41, it’s well known they are good friends but I doubt it’s gone any further than that.

by Anonymousreply 42November 5, 2019 12:19 PM

R41 Even if Richard and Kit have never engaged in the love that dare not speak its name, Kit’s giddiness over getting to hang out with Richard is cute. I hope they stay friends despite everything. It’s rare to see two guy friends being so open about being excited to see each other, and it’s good that they don’t give a shit what it looks like and are just being honest about their platonic love for one another. It’s cute, and it’s the kind of thing straight guys should do more.

by Anonymousreply 43November 5, 2019 1:08 PM

R38, I don't think I've ever seen a photo of Kit wearing a necklace so I'm curious if there are pics of this apparent jewelry that Richard buys for his bf/gfs anywhere on the internet. You're obviously implying they were in a relationship for a while. And Gemma Chan was photographed at the premier of Dr Faustus, but she was with Jack Whitehall, I believe.

[quote]Recently was rumoured that Richard visited Kit in rehab.

Which time? This recent stint? Wonder if he was ever involved in any interventions or whether he was more of a bad influence.

Kit has been vocal about his 'mancrush' on Richard for a long time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 12, 2019 10:08 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 12, 2019 11:46 PM

Richard’s a kind soul and a cute man but by god is he aging badly.

by Anonymousreply 46November 12, 2019 11:55 PM

Isn’t Kit married to that girl who was his lover on GOT and wasn’t he in a sextape or something with another girl? Is this another delusional thread like those Hammer Timothee Chalamet ones..Kit is straight,

by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2019 12:03 AM

He wasn't in a sextape. God, I wish. I think there are only a few delusional people here, the friendship is pretty well established. Alfie Allen from the Thrones cast is a very close friend to them both, as well.

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2019 12:58 AM

R47 He was photographed naked in bed by a russian prostitute he’d clearly banged prior. It’s curious. Kit seems like such a nice guy. But then again the wife seems like a nice person too. Their marriage has endured despite all the scandals between the two of them (Rose having her family go broke and her childhood estate turned into an Air Bnb, Kit with all the addictions and the prostitute thing), which clearly says something about how much they love each other.

by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2019 1:06 AM

R49 her family went broke? Talk about life imitating art or art imitating life if you’ve watched her storyline on the “good fight”

by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2019 2:06 AM

R44 I was talking about this. I don't have much to say, I know that Alfie and Kit are friends too, but I don't think it's the same kind of friendship. I don't see gay relationships everywhere. Kit and Richard were ambiguous to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 13, 2019 3:06 PM

Here’s an article on her childhood estate. I think it went up for auction later on too. The Leslie’s are no longer the rich and powerful people they once were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 13, 2019 5:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!