Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL, we know you don't like tattoos...

So you don't have keep repeating it over and over like a broken record.

The thread about Harry Styles' new song is mostly replies about you hating his tattoos. We get it already, grandmas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 14, 2019 10:31 PM

Tattoos bigger than a palm of one's hand are hideous and indicative of mental instability. Oh, I'm repeating it over. LOL

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2019 7:32 PM

I hate all tattoos, even Harry’s, and I’m a Larry Shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2019 7:35 PM

Tattoos are so repulsive, the guy in OP's link looks reptilian.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2019 7:41 PM

Super scary, he looks like a snake.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2019 7:54 PM

This guy does it better. I love tattoos for the most part, as long as the art is good. x

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2019 7:58 PM

Tattoos all over? CANCELLED.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2019 8:02 PM

R5 He looks as bad as OP's reptilian guy.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2019 8:04 PM

Screw you OP! That snake with a gape tried to download itself onto my computer!!

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2019 8:07 PM

It's not that we dislike tattoos, OP.

It's that we dislike [italic]you.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2019 8:42 PM

I like OP's cam guy, but I don't care for guys who have, like, random tattoos all over the body that don't harmonize and aren't part of a bigger picture.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2019 9:10 PM

Grandma my ass OP. Harry has a bunch of random, stupid tattoos. I’m betting that he’s sorry he got most of them. It’s a good thing he didn’t get any hideous next tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2019 9:42 PM

Tattoos are ugly beyond words.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2019 9:46 PM

Some people who get tattoos later regret it.

People who don’t get tattoos never regret it.

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2019 9:52 PM

^neck tattoos

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2019 9:54 PM

Just go full on Maori already.

Then you'll be accused of cultural appropriation if you're not from New Zealand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2019 10:01 PM

Tattoos are nasty. That’s the only thing my parents and I agree about...

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2019 10:08 PM

A tip for socially awkward (gay) guys. Tattoos can be an easy conversation starter. You have a tattoo? Why this particular tattoo? When did you get it? Where did you get it? Did it hurt?

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2019 10:12 PM

There’s no space left, what if they have another idea for a tattoo next year? Will they have an art piece commissioned instead? Or get it printed on a T-shirt? I’m not totally anti-tattoo but if I had the things I believe and valued at 22 permanently inked on my body I’d be mortified and I’m about to turn 30. Walking around at 50 covered in some quote I thought was oh so profound at 22? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2019 10:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!