Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Black Trans Activist Calls for Town Hall Specific to Trans Issues

All trans, all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2019 1:27 PM

Hopefully this disgusting man is “systemically hunted” very soon. I don’t ever need to see or hear from they again.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2019 12:19 AM

I'm sure the irony is not lost on anyone on the DL that the picture on the right was taken in front of a wall of HRC logos...

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2019 12:23 AM

Step and repeat photos, they're called, R2. Doubtless the tranny was given a free ticket to an HRC gala to trans all over the place.

$20 says she or another tranny will interrupt Pete –and only Pete– at the next LGBT candidate session. Tranny won't dare interrupt Closet Corey or anyone but the white gay male they/she/it despises so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2019 12:28 AM

Blossom is VERY keen to show off their statuesque double-bosom!

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2019 12:31 AM

[quote]at the next LGBT candidate session

r3 I think we're done with this issue in this cycle, unfortunately. There's been a presidential forum and now a town hall. People would just complain that it's overkill.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2019 12:34 AM

SIX TENTHS OF ONE PERCENT OF THE POPULATION IS TRANS. Why the FUCK does this infinitesimal minority think everything needs to be about them?

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2019 12:35 AM

[quote]Why the FUCK does this infinitesimal minority think everything needs to be about them?

Because the Democrats continually pander to them.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2019 12:38 AM

Because they are all deranged narcissists with deep emotional scars and literal ones that can only be healed by constant exposure?

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2019 12:38 AM

r6 They would be pretty isolated in their delusion if the enabling hyperwoke gays on Twitter hadn't decided that this is the most important issue of our time. It's the easiest way to get wokeness cred on the street. Fastest, as well. No need to look at the actual hard data, just list some names, declare it an epidemic, and you can resume your sesh at Equinox safe in the knowledge that you won't get called out on your privilege anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2019 12:42 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2019 1:41 AM

You must pay attention to EVERY trans everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2019 6:49 PM

Is that the Blossom who works for HRC? Hope not, she looks like a hooker, a cracked out hooker.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Actually, thinking about it, they really need to do this stat, cause it will peak trans many. As soon as civilians hear the shit they want, all bets are ogg

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2019 7:01 PM

Yes, all bets are Ogg. And Zod isn't pleased either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2019 7:12 PM

Chelsea is so brainwashed, it's embarrassing. But I suppose it's utterly predictable. I mean, when has Chelsea ever used a public bathroom or locker room that wasn't luxurious and swept by the Secret Service? When will Chelsea ever need a domestic violence shelter or rape crisis center?

Her mother, having worked with poor and Third World women for most of her life, knows that Chelsea is living in a dream word. (And she's already being called a "TERF" on Twitter, of course.)

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2019 7:17 PM

Miss Murphy makes one show about them/theys and suddenly they/them think the world revolves around them/theys

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2019 7:33 PM

How about a town hall dedicated to gay issues? Oh wait, that would be considered "violent" and "exclusionary".

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2019 7:08 PM

Blossom should be automatically declared the VP running mate of any Democratic nominee. Anyway else is trans erasure!

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2019 7:30 PM

"Mind your own business, women! Replacing sex with gender won't affect you at all!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2019 12:50 PM

I’ve never met a trans in my life. If you steer clear of most social media and woke online publications, it’s like they don’t exist.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2019 1:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!