Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Chilling Details of Ryan Phillippe's Now-Settled Domestic Assault Suit

In August 1998, after I Know What You Did Last Summer propelled Ryan Phillippe to stardom and plastered his face on teen bedroom walls across the country, a Paper magazine cover story christened Ryan Phillippe “The New Heat.” Months later he’d be engaged to Hollywood’s princess Reese Witherspoon, and the following year, the two would star together in the hugely successful Cruel Intentions, which cemented his spot in the Hollywood power couple (and decade-long tabloid fixture). But that was the ‘90s. In the 20 years that have passed, the once-Hollywood heartthrob has found his career stalled; his name is mostly in the news on anniversaries of movies he made when he was a teenager, or in photos with his children in tabloids inevitably comparing their “spitting image.” But more recently, Phillippe has become renowned for a more menacing notoriety, having been embroiled in a lawsuit stemming from allegations of physical abuse.

On October 15, 2019, Phillippe was set to appear before a jury in a case dating back to 2017, when his ex-girlfriend, then-21-year-old Elsie Hewitt, says she suffered a violent late-night assault at Phillippe’s home that allegedly resulted in multiple injuries. In pleadings filed in the suit, Phillippe denied he assaulted Hewitt and claimed he acted in self defense. No criminal action was brought against Phillippe arising from the incident, according to the LAPD.

Publicly, Phillippe has claimed the allegations “disgust” him, and that he was “raised by women in a household where women’s rights, feminism, and advocacy were very much at the forefront”—a common log-line for men who hope to distance themselves from allegations of abuse. His lawyers have argued that Phillippe is the actual victim—his good name dragged through the mud, and career suffering—while Hewitt was simply a jealous girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 8, 2019 4:58 PM

Phillippe and Hewitt settled the suit, according to an October 10 filing. Before that, the actor had filed multiple motions to preclude evidence from being used against him at trial including: police records pertaining to him; the deposition of his ex-fiancée Paulina Slagter; text messages he sent after the incident; and even the testimony of his ex-wife (who he divorced in 2006) Reese Witherspoon. (Hewitt’s lawyers believe, from court documents, that he was in communication with Witherspoon in the days following the incident, but Phillippe denies this.)

Text messages leaked to the press by Hewitt’s lawyer, Keith Fink, show a different story, as does the the revelation in a leaked interview with the police that Phillippe “paid off” his ex-fiancée after she filed a police report for harassment against him just months before Hewitt claims he threw her down the stairs of his home while screaming, “Get the fuck out of my house, you crazy cunt.”

Before the settlement was announced, press coverage of the lawsuit had picked up, in part because Reese Witherspoon made it onto the opposing side’s witness list and was set to testify. Since Hewitt filed the lawsuit, Witherspoon has gone on to help spearhead the Time’s Up initiative since early 2018. Hewitt’s lawyers would have likely focused on this, as various filings suggest they planned on asking about her relationship with Phillippe, whether he was ever violent with her, and if he confided in her about what happened on the evening of the assault.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2019 1:10 PM

But again, this is not the ‘90s—while Phillippe’s star has shrunk, Witherspoon’s has risen to meteoric new heights. She’s now one of Hollywood’s most influential producers and tastemakers, and is currently promoting the The Morning Show—which she says was shaped by the MeToo movement. Since her reputation could have been a target in the court room, even if she is neither married to Phillippe or responsible for him, Reese is likely grateful to be absent of the spectators. But in the convergence of Hollywood star power that was this lawsuit, it’s important to remember Hewitt’s allegations and the assault she claims she experienced at Phillipe’s hands.

Court documents obtained by Jezebel paint a troubling portrait of an imbalanced relationship between Phillippe and Hewitt, who was 21 when they met and is 22 years younger than Phillipe.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2019 1:11 PM

According to the suit, their relationship formally began in May 2017 after knowing each other, as Phillippe later put it, “for some time.” Hewitt claims that shortly after they began dating, Phillippe demanded that she spend inordinate amounts of time with him, and obsessively tracked her location via the “Find my Friends” feature on iPhone. Because of this, Hewitt claimed in her suit that she kept many of her belongings at Phillippe’s house, had an entry code to his door, and often slept there. Hewitt’s lawyers also wrote in her suit that, “In addition to telling Hewitt that he missed her, Phillippe often told Hewitt that he ‘needed her.’”

That summer, the actor told Hewitt that he “looked forward to spending the long July 4 weekend” with her, and was “disappointed” when she asked him to attend a July 3 day party in Malibu. (She claims that he initially became enraged when she asked him to attend after learning an ex-boyfriend of hers might be there.) Afterwards, Hewitt and her friend went to Nobu, a popular Malibu hotspot, with Phillippe, a fact agreed on by both parties. It was there, Hewitt said, that the jealous behavior—fervently tracking her location, monitoring her activity, capitalizing on her time—resurfaced. When Phillippe saw Hewitt socializing with various people at the party, some of them men, she said, he stormed out. She claims he became “extremely angry”; in text messages between them, provided to the press by Hewitt’s lawyer, he says that he felt ignored and disrespected. It’s here their stories diverge

Elsie Hewitt claims that she went to Phillippe’s house hours after he had left the party to retrieve her belongings. Upon going upstairs, Phillippe attacked her, punching and kicking her, before “violently” throwing her down his staircase. A friend who was with Hewitt at the time tried to fight Phillippe off, but said that due to his “comparative size and strength,” she was unsuccessful. (Phillippe has denied these accusations.) After leaving Nobu, the actor said he picked up a woman at a different party and brought her back to his house. He says he was surprised to be awakened at 2:30am in the morning by Hewitt and her friend who he says were both drunk. He claims that she attacked him while trying to get into his bedroom. What Hewitt perceived as an assault was, as Phillippe later said, simply “protecting both himself and the girl in his bedroom.” His lawyers also claim that he did not throw her down the stairs—merely, he picked her up, tried to carry her out of the house , but slipped before reaching the stairs and caught her in his arms.

Phillippe, in depositions and court filings, describes how he made up his mind before the incident that Hewitt wasn’t “the right fit for him,” and that he feared his children would see pictures of him with a much younger, “revealingly” dressed woman. In text messages sent July 5 and obtained in September 2017 by Hollywood Life, however, he claims that he was “falling in love with you, Elsie,” and that he was still thinking about her “soft skin and beautiful smile, how you felt laying on me” just days after the assault, adding: “You’re too great as you are, baby. Smart, and funny, and complicated, and damaged, and stunningly beautiful.”

Shortly after Hewitt filed her lawsuit, sources told The Blast that Paulina Slagter, Phillippe’s ex-fiancée, contacted Hewitt, claiming to have spent “tons of money on lawyers ‘to protect herself from Phillippe.’” When asked about this, Phillippe’s lawyer’s told me: “The case has been resolved.” He would not respond to further requests for comment.

Phillippe claimed in a November 2017 case filing that Hewitt was extorting him, and that he asked the court to quash her lawsuit so he could begin taking “appropriate legal action to hold Hewitt accountable for the serious harm” she inflicted on Phillippe. With the case now settled, I can’t foresee that happening.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2019 1:11 PM

Where are Ryan's unhinged stans now?

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2019 1:44 PM

So he’s basically the same as his character in “Lincoln Lawyer.”

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2019 1:56 PM

Sounds like Reese cut a nice check to the ex-girlfriend to make all of this go away.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2019 2:07 PM

You mean Ryan r6?

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2019 2:17 PM

No, she paid up whatever amount the ex girlfriend wanted just to shut her up.

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2019 2:19 PM

Something tells me she’s lying to get the money. Let’s be real, if Ryan was a domestic abuser, do you really think Reese would still have anything to do with him? I get that they have a kid together, but does Witherspoon really strike you as the kind of person who would tolerate domestic abuse against themselves?

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2019 2:21 PM

r7 yeah Ryan aint got that kind of money - Reese has a show she is promoting based on metoo, she is not about to be dragged into an abusive relationship case -

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2019 2:22 PM

What are you talking about r8? Reese was willing to testify on the side of the girl.

It's Ryan who realized he was fucked and paid a settlement to avoid the court fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2019 2:22 PM

Reese was not going to testify on the side of the ex girlfriend. She was subpoenaed to be grilled on the stand by the ex girlfriend's lawyers about whether or not Ryan was abusive to her, too.

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2019 2:25 PM

[Quote]Something tells me she’s lying to get the money.

Delusion, convince yourself.

Ryan had to pay off two girlfriends in a row to stop himself for getting in trouble over abuse. There is a reason.

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2019 2:26 PM

Girl or woman, R11? If girl, Phillippe has a whole new set of even worse problems.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2019 2:31 PM

Classic Narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2019 4:22 PM

he was good friends with Mark Salling. They used to vacation together.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2019 4:36 PM

Not nice but hardly chilling.

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2019 4:49 PM

[quote]he was good friends with Mark Salling. They used to vacation together.

Were they? Or were they just hanging out at a beach in Puerto Rico during a charity Hollywood Domino tournament. They may have just met here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2019 4:54 PM

Right you are r16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2019 6:21 PM

Older men frequently abuse the younger women they are dating.

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2019 6:26 PM

Must be a bitch to coast along on looks alone for many years, then as you get older and realize you need looks and a modicum of talent to get by in Hwood. Then, to make matters worse, your ex is fighting off offers for gigs left and right. Perhaps that is the source of Master Ryan's rage.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2019 6:28 PM

[quote] I get that they have a kid together, but does Witherspoon really strike you as the kind of person who would tolerate domestic abuse against themselves?

They've been divorced for over a decade. Their kids are grown now, she probably barely has any contact with him anymore. He could be a very different person now.

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2019 7:01 PM

[quote] [D]oes Witherspoon really strike you as the kind of person who would tolerate domestic abuse against themselves?

I don't think you can just look at a person and figure out what kind of shit they tolerate behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2019 7:40 PM

Too bad he's not into dudes, his life would be a lot easier.

by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2019 11:34 PM

He’s a homophobe, r24.

He co-wrote a movie about a Hollywood heartthrob who gets to torture and kill a gay stalker fan who takes him hostage.

He was also rude to my gay ass when I met him in-person.

by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2019 1:19 PM

[quote]Hewitt claims he threw her down the stairs of his home while screaming, “Get the fuck out of my house, you crazy cunt.”

All is forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2019 1:34 PM

Met him years ago at a party at the Mondrian. He was trying to pick up a beautiful female friend of mine to have a threesome with her fiancé. He have off bi vibes and never went home with them. Seemed nice but was a weirdo. Something was vacant behind his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2019 1:49 PM

He’s always radiated douche vibes.

He has mostly played total asshole parts. That’s not a coincidence.

Reese was really thinking with her dick when she took up with him.

by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2019 3:49 PM

I know a couple he went home with (well back to their room) - def bi. He wanted my friend to fuck him but he was not into it so Ryan got turned off and jerked off and left.

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2019 4:26 PM

r27 and r29 are probably the same, psychotic phony who likes to make up stories and insider claims every time somebody else makes an insider claim.

He did this to someone on the HALLOWEEN 2018 thread, the same day and immediately after someone claimed to see an industry screening. Then somebody spoiled all the details of the ending like a troll (probably with reviews from the internet). Someone else also claimed early screenings after I provided early reviews of CALL ME BY YOUR NAME, LEAVING NEVERLAND and EXTREMELY WICKED from film festivals. But he couldn't answer with any details.

There is definitely an outsider or two on this site who psychotically needs to one-up true insiders with fiction.

Datalounge is really the pits when one of the only people paying to post is an unemployed nutjob who poisons the well all day long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2019 5:27 PM

r30 well I am r29 and have no fucking idea what you are talking about. I am not making anything up, my friends might be but they have no reason to lie because I know they have done threesomes before, and he is mid-level dude at Sony Pictures who goes to a lot of industry parties. I don't care if you don't believe me only relaying what I know.

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2019 7:36 PM

r29/31 were your friends a male/female or male/male couple?

I believe you, btw.

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2019 7:39 PM

r32 m/f - the female in question is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen too.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2019 4:00 PM

I am poster 27 and I am not at all making it up. I am not the same person as 29. It’s true story. Chill.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2019 6:13 PM

Many of you trash the Entertainment Lawyer BIs, but he said as soon as Reese was lined up to testify that he would settle the lawsuit. And he did.

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2019 7:14 PM

That's the most obvious statement ever r35. Of course Ryan doesn't a world where everyone is watching Reece testify, that brings way too much publicity to the allegations.

People like you who are impressed when Enty does shit like that are why that site still has a following.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2019 7:17 PM

R35 Well duh. The only people more ridiculous than Enty are the people who hang on his word.

Anyway, Reese said in her Oprah interview 2 years ago that the hardest thing she ever had to do was leave an abusive relationship. She's been in the public sphere since she was 17 and besides Ryan the only other person she was in a significant relationship with was Jake Gyllenhaal. Somehow I don't think she was talking about Gyllenhaal, do you?

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2019 7:52 PM

The other thing that probably tipped the girls lawyers to subpoena Reese is Ryans public track record. He seems like a very needy insecure man-child. It was a safe bet that shes been through stuff that she has kept to herself for kids sakes.

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2019 8:09 PM

He cheated pretty openly on Reese for years and if you look up the news reports from those years his MO was to seek emotional soothing from those girls. It wasn't just sex for him. He really is that big needy baby that needs to be the center of your universe even though he has a dozen other girls himself. Look up Laineys reports of him cheating in Toronto from 2008 thereabouts. He cant just nut, he needs to tell you how awful his wife is for having a career. Those reports absolutely track with this case.

Anyway, when Reese left him he officially took up with one of his many mistresses, Abbie Cornish. But the Abbie breakup was epic. She released an official statement saying she had dumped him and moved out of the shared home. And then he released a counter official statement saying HE had dumped her and kicked her out of HIS home. Hilarious. Then he went on Howard Stern and announced he would never date another celebrity.

He dated some girl and dumped her when she got pregnant. He only accepted paternity after the babys DNA tests confirmed it. Then he dated some other girl for 5 years who later also made abuse claims about him, although I don't remember the details. Then he dated this one who's suing him and going by the texts to her, he's still as needy and controlling as ever. So yeah, its settled. Phillipe is the worst of the Ryans.

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2019 8:15 PM

r39 Worse than Ryan Reynolds?

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2019 10:33 PM

Abbie Cornish looks a lot like Reese, big chin and all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2019 1:13 AM

She does, R41. Just younger and a lot less successful than Reese. I'm sure Ryan figured she'd never have the stones to leave him or forethought to think she'd outgrow him, too. LOL

Are all his other girlfriend/mommies younger Reese clones, too?

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2019 1:20 AM

Nothing to see here. Just another nutcase starlet stirring up shit.

Phillipe remains one of the nicest stars I ever met/worked with. None of this changes my mind. Ever meet some of the toxic bitches in Los Angeles? SO fucking glad I am gay.

by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2019 1:25 AM

Well gee, if he was polite to you on set you definitely not what it is like to date the man r43!

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2019 2:04 AM

Er, know*. I've been drinking...

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2019 2:04 AM

poor ryan, in this me2 age its a bitch ! for a guy to get a objective audience in al this shit, ladys can be jus as fukd up as men, she jus wants a big payday.....

bless u ryan

stay hot and groovy man, we all been there...

by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2019 2:28 AM

r48 if she wanted a big payday she should have picked someone with money.

by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2019 3:08 AM

alwys and forever hot, he is my darling stud: ryan…..

by Anonymousreply 48October 16, 2019 9:05 AM

I kept thinking this was an article about Leonardo DiCaprio. He only dates dumb 21 year olds, I’ve always suspected he’s a creep too.

by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2019 11:47 AM

i never liked him

i don't care who he throws down the stairs.

by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2019 3:38 PM

[quote]I kept thinking this was an article about Leonardo DiCaprio. He only dates dumb 21 year olds

Does Leo date 21 year old models, or does he "date" 21 year old models

by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2019 3:40 PM

"Something tells me she’s lying to get the money"

I disagree, I've heard too many douche/asshole/abuser/narcissist rumors about him over the years to think otherwise. By all accounts, the guy is an asshole.

Rumor also has it that he treated Reese Witherspoon like dirt while they were married, and she put up with it because they had children and a divorce would have been bad for her image. Now I don't think that Phillippe himself has enough money to be a major target for blackmailers, gold-diggers, and famewhores, but Witherspoon does! Very clever of this gal and/or her lawyer to rope her in, it'd be VERY bad for her image to admit in court that she let her ex-husband treat her badly in the past, it'd make her look like a weenie and not the METOO icon she's trying to position herself as right now. So yeah, I bet that Witherspoon paid the gal off as Phillippe couldn't afford to, and if another of his ex-girlfriends tries the same thing she'll have a hit put out on him.

by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2019 7:51 PM

It's likely Reese told Ryan to stop fucking around with these two-bit whores because she's not bailing him out again. He seems like the type of guy who never grows up, still acting like he's 21 when he's decades too old to do that.

by Anonymousreply 53October 16, 2019 8:09 PM

The adult daughter seems to have banished him from her life. Lots of gushing about mom on IG, doesn't even follow dad. He spends a lot of time with the son though.

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2019 7:04 AM

She's a "rising model" but she has Medi-Cal? Health insurance for people in poverty.

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2019 7:13 AM

I worship the ground he walk on.

he FINE

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2019 7:18 AM

I'd spend a night in his bed (or 3) and then block his number

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2019 7:20 AM

R52 knows nothing about humanity. There's not a single abuse victim whose been treated as weak. Not even Rihanna who kept going back to Chris Brown.

Reese testifying would be greated with praise. It makes her more relatable to her fan base because it becomes a discussion of how even at her peak, a woman was still being terrorised at home. Theres also weeks of analysing what a mine field it is when you share kids with your abuser.

Ryan shut it down because of how messy it would get for him. Hollywood will not forgive you for abusing Americas sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2019 9:28 AM

I worked with him and Elizabeth Dole on a project for veterans over 18 months so I can speak about him only from the perspective of that. He was great ... hard-working, humble, and met with hundreds of veterans without turning it into a photo op.

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2019 9:48 AM

He is a good man, but the bitches he attracts see $$$ when they open their snatch to him.

bummer.

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2019 11:58 AM

She’s skinny and stacked. Apparently that’s all you need because YAWN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2019 3:31 PM

Does he even have a career left?

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2019 6:17 PM

R60 his last meaningful employment was a TV show on USA that lasted two years. This man is not loaded. In fact the probably why he was so insecure in those leaked texts. He's a faded broke star and fears that if she's going to Hollywood parties, she'll do better.

by Anonymousreply 63October 18, 2019 5:12 AM

team ryan

alwys and 4 ever....

these bags who rout men for every dime they got. … unreal

by Anonymousreply 64October 18, 2019 9:29 AM

Ryan's looks and career have slammed into the wall of age. I wonder how he will deal.

by Anonymousreply 65October 18, 2019 10:19 AM

His looks are still great, he doesn't look anywhere near 45.

by Anonymousreply 66October 18, 2019 12:51 PM

Look closer. He's getting that overworked "ageless" face. It's happened in the last 2 years when he's not much on the screen. You haven't noticed.

by Anonymousreply 67October 18, 2019 12:53 PM

I've noticed he still looks damn hot. A little Restalyne, but hardly a surgical overhaul.

by Anonymousreply 68October 18, 2019 12:55 PM

His career has been in a holding pattern for a while now. He is not the best actor. I realized that when he hosted SNL ages ago. Dude cannot do comedy at all. The comic timing of a stop sign.

by Anonymousreply 69October 18, 2019 1:13 PM

Body is great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 18, 2019 1:25 PM

Face is feminized and off-putting, now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 18, 2019 1:26 PM

[quote]Ryan had to pay off two girlfriends in a row to stop himself for getting in trouble over abuse. There is a reason.

He likes men, but doesn't have Billy Douglas' balls.

by Anonymousreply 72October 18, 2019 1:39 PM

Do lots of gay men lose their minds because their new girlfriend was talking to other guys at a party? And do they work out their jealousy by taking another girl home? Because if so, Ryan is gay af.

by Anonymousreply 73October 18, 2019 4:56 PM

Why does it have to be so complicated? He looks like an angel, so how can he behave like devil's agent? I mean, it doesn't make any sense.

It was so much simpler before: Michael Jackson looked like a fucking plastic burn victim faced freak with eunuch voice and behaved like a fucking two-faced pedophile sociopath freak diddling little boys.

by Anonymousreply 74October 18, 2019 7:56 PM

Clearly Ryan has anger management problems based on low self-esteem. I don't think he ever recovered from Reese becoming a bigger star than him (and whatever he had to do to get to the level of fame he once had and now no longer has).

Like a previous poster I do believe that she paid off the ex-girlfriend, because she doesn't want her ex-husband's drama to overshadow her recent projects and being constantly on the defense when she has become the actual White Oprah (a term jokingly associated with Dina Lohan, Lindsay's mother) with her own Frau empowerment book club. Us outsiders underestimate how serious image conscious Hollywood types are concerned about such distractions and potential PR threats.

And I sure bet Ryan feels like shit that his much more successful ex-wife, a woman, had to bail him out, and he, a guy, can't even take care of his own mess. My bet is he's going to do something really stupid to feel better about himself.

by Anonymousreply 75October 18, 2019 8:24 PM

It's very simple, R74. Because he looks like an angel when he was younger, he got forgiven for all the bad shit he did. Now he's losing his angelic looks, but the habit of bad behavior is entrenched.

He's become the kind of guy where you make a run for it the next morning.

by Anonymousreply 76October 18, 2019 10:46 PM

Based on what?

by Anonymousreply 77October 19, 2019 3:05 AM

All of these Ryans are the same to me. I can't tell them apart.

by Anonymousreply 78October 19, 2019 4:13 AM

Gosling is the artiste. Reynolds is the jester. Phillippe is the loser.

by Anonymousreply 79October 19, 2019 7:37 AM

u nuts? he looks fukin awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 80October 19, 2019 10:37 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 19, 2019 4:11 PM

Keep your hands off my Ryan.....He is a prince of gods who needs our nipples for sustenance...

by Anonymousreply 82October 21, 2019 10:55 AM

He’s ruined his eyes. They are feminine now. He should have kept more lid. Hopefully they will sag a bit more in the coming years. He seems a mess. It’s truly a shame that his career has died as he was a pretty good actor.

by Anonymousreply 83October 21, 2019 11:09 AM

From CDAN. Reese does not want any bad press

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 21, 2019 11:32 AM

I have a FB who is overly jealous of his gf. He puts on the macho 10x. If his gf so much as farts in another man's direction he explodes. Yet when he is drunk and high at 2 am texting me for dick he is nothing but a docile lil bitch. That much rage needs to be compensated for.

by Anonymousreply 85October 21, 2019 12:22 PM

[quote]Phillippe, in depositions and court filings, describes how he made up his mind before the incident that Hewitt wasn’t “the right fit for him,” and that he feared his children would see pictures of him with a much younger, “revealingly” dressed woman.

Can't turn a whore into a housewife!

by Anonymousreply 86October 21, 2019 1:34 PM

I've not heard any of this before. I must have been sleeping. lol

I just said how I thought he and Reese were adorable. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 87October 21, 2019 1:45 PM

His eyes look the same to me. He's probably had fillers, but he doesn't look like he's had plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 88October 21, 2019 1:56 PM

I see a Lifetime movie in his future...

by Anonymousreply 89October 26, 2019 2:56 PM

I can’t imagine Phillippe as imposing for the life of me. He’s always come off as a bratty twink to me, even as he’s aged and gotten hunkier and muscular. I guess it doesn’t help that he’s 5’7-5’8. He’s always seemed like the type to throw tantrums instead of solving problems with his fists.

by Anonymousreply 90October 26, 2019 3:32 PM

You’re probably not a 110 lb woman R90.

by Anonymousreply 91October 26, 2019 4:06 PM

He does have a twink body type which just tells me he has been juicing to bulk up. I can believe that between his childish insecurities and whatever juice he is on, he physically lashes out.

by Anonymousreply 92October 27, 2019 5:15 AM

He makes millions per movie, has a good 35 yrs left as a hot potato….darling lad with cock of gold.

by Anonymousreply 93October 29, 2019 1:04 PM

Sad delusion at 93. This man ain't made "millions" for a movie since 1998.

by Anonymousreply 94October 30, 2019 5:07 AM

He remains one of the best young actors of our generation, his energy and looks make any project he in burst with zest and verve. look at the movie receipts, profits all.....

and he is staying georgous, he has the.....mojo to go all the way

by Anonymousreply 95October 30, 2019 5:42 PM

I only watch Kellan lutz, keneau reeves, and ryan Phillipe movies...….sucka!

by Anonymousreply 96October 31, 2019 9:02 AM

R95 = Ryan’s agent.

by Anonymousreply 97November 2, 2019 3:00 PM

r95 YOUNG?? Oh sweetie one more facelift and she'll have a beard.

by Anonymousreply 98November 8, 2019 4:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!