Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Sad Look Inside The Afterlives of Haunted Dolls

"This is Michelle, she was born Michael. Michelle is a transgender spirit that was born in the wrong body. She suffered tremendously until the day she passed away. All her life she was judged bullied and neglected. Michelle’s body was discovered in the woods a couple of days after her disappearance. She was beaten to death and her body was decomposed and half way eaten by animals. Please have the heart to love and welcome this beautiful loving spirit into your home. She’s what I call a guardian angel. Michelle hates bullies and she will bond and protect her owner from evil people. "

"Nancy's Haunted Dolls"

It is amazing how many dolls who serve as spirit vessels for the deceased. I mean to come across one haunted doll in a lifetime would pretty rare but this woman has an attic full of haunted dolls! What are the odds?

What's that? No! "Nancy" does NOT go to thrift stores and buy these dolls for .25 cents or $3 dollars and then sell them on Etsy for about $200 dollars! Oh DL, your perpetual cynicism does become tiresome after awhile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256December 14, 2019 6:53 PM

And here's Chubby Cheeks Chester who passed away from heart failure at the age of 16 due to his overeating.

And, yes, "Nancy" is serious, this is not a joke.

And, no, that is not a female doll's head stuck on a male doll's body! DL? Please take a leap of faith every now and again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2019 5:46 PM

And here is Natalia who died from shaken baby syndrome (which "Nancy" calls 'Shaking Baby Syndrome').

This "Nancy" person is just a haunted doll magnet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2019 5:49 PM

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2019 5:49 PM

I did this much better in a book, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2019 5:50 PM

Good for Nancy! She’s found loons to hussle for money . It’s the American way.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2019 5:58 PM

Nancy R3 , the name is Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2019 6:25 PM

R5 Then Nancy is a true American.

Vice.com interviewed Nancy in 2015 about all of the haunted dolls Nancy just happened to stumble across in her late grandmother's attic. And four years later Nancy STILL has thousands of her grandmother's haunted dolls left to sell.

Her grandmother must've been hunting ghosts every single day for years and is probably in hell for trapping these sad lost spirits and holding them against their will inside these dolls.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2019 6:29 PM

Here is Marco. He passed away after being shot by a jealous husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2019 6:30 PM

This is why I come to the DL.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2019 6:33 PM

"Cecilie is a super gorgeous spirit that was hated and envied by many women because of her looks. She has the most amazing beautiful eyes that follow your every move and hypnotizes people. Her eyes tend to change colors and sometimes they appear to be glowing. Cecilie isn’t shy about showing herself, she likes to appear in back of you when you’re looking at yourself in the mirror. Her endorse so high and powerful that she will put anyone at ease. She’s a loving spirit and she’s an animal lover. There will be times when she leaves a scent of fresh roses 🌹. One of my other evil spirits broke Cecilies pinky finger due to jealousy. She’s a lot taller than the average porcelain doll. Don’t let this stunning lady slip you by."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2019 6:34 PM

I've always wanted a haunted transgender doll!

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2019 6:35 PM

I wonder if Nancy is running out of haunted dolls after all of these years. She seems to be selling a lot of cheaper vintage dolls with no mention of the dolls being possessed by a spirit.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2019 6:35 PM

What about the baby born to a "drug attic" mother?! Who will adopt her??

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2019 6:36 PM

R9 Then won't you please give poor beaten to death Michael the loving home that he needs???

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2019 6:37 PM

I would rather take a chance on Erica, the bride that married on her hospitable bed.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2019 6:39 PM

Sorry R13, the closest that Nancy can come to that is Pearl The Albino Spirit who committed suicide as a result of being bullied.

You may want to try and take a look-see in a women's homeless shelter. A lot of those addicted women's children have dolls and I'm sure the mothers there will sell one to you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2019 6:41 PM

This is Hector, his aunt pinched his cheeks to death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2019 6:42 PM

Give me a haunted doll that constantly craps $100 dollar bills and I'll be happy.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2019 6:42 PM

I think I found DLs signature doll, Dirty Ben the Perverted Old Man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2019 6:44 PM

And kept pushing his nose back as hard as she could with the heel of her hand R17?

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2019 6:44 PM

Something like that, r20. Horrible woman she was.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2019 6:45 PM

Mmmmm! I'll consider it R19!

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2019 6:45 PM

No dolls haunted by John F. Kennedy, Jr. to act as my own personal incubus? Damn it!

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2019 6:46 PM

I've seen things like this on Ebay; they take a box of unusual artifacts and then write a huge long yarn about how it was cursed and these were left behind and radiate evil etc.

You're paying for the fantasy, I think, but some people probably believe it. The stories are written as being 100% true with no hint they are not just Fabrications (other than the fantastic aspects).

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2019 6:47 PM

What is a "Scrying Mirror", anyone? And Systeen? Is that a misspelling of Sistine? Or some kind of topical treatment like Bactine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2019 6:47 PM

MARY!! MARY HAS RETURNED AND NOW SHE KNOWS WHERE DL IS!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2019 6:50 PM

A scrying mirror can reveal the past, the present and the future. That is one powerful doll!

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2019 6:51 PM

R24 Ebay has since banned the sale of haunted dolls and/or items. (Good for the public, bad for Nancy.)

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2019 6:52 PM

R25

"Scrying is one of the best-known forms of divination and can be done in a variety of ways. Basically, it's the practice of looking into some sort of reflective surface—such as water, fire, glass, dark stones, etc.—to see what messages, symbols, or visions may appear. A scrying mirror is a simple black-backed mirror, and it's easy to make one yourself."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2019 6:54 PM

this.never.happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2019 6:55 PM

R25 Yes, it should read "Sistine". Nancy is a good con woman but a bad speller.

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2019 6:56 PM

Poor Connie....

Connie is a lovely girl that was born with gigantism syndrome. She died at the age of 8 and upon death she weighed in a whopping 389 pounds and she measured over 6 feet tall. Her young heart couldn’t take much pressure and gave up. Her spirit is still very much alive and active. Connie suffered tremendously while living on this earth. She suffered a lot of bullying and she was always in pain due to her abnormalities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2019 6:58 PM

R32

Wow. "There's a sucker born every minute" does appear to be Nancy's mantra.

Gigantism? Oh poor Connie and her faulty pituitary gland!

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2019 7:01 PM

R30 Chucky? Chuck-ster? Have you ever considered adopting yourself out to an idiot who has more money than sense - I mean - to a loving family?

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2019 7:04 PM

I want a Marco doll!!!

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2019 7:05 PM

Francois is a very powerful evil French warlock. He has the ability to move things via telekinesis. He was voodoo practitioner back in his time. Francois use to prepare powerful potions to cure people and he also prepared voodoo spells that caused people to become possessed and demonic. Francois is very powerful so handle with care! Ask and you shall receive but make sure you’re 💯% sure of what you’re asking for because there’s no going back once the damage is done. Nothing makes Francois more happy than to perform his evil magic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2019 7:05 PM

I'd be worried about the spirits of all the perceived to be dead bed bugs hiding in Nancy's dolls that suddenly come to life when they realize they have a new host to feed on.

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2019 7:08 PM

He's mine R36! Francois is mine!

Can't believe that Nancy is selling a doll who has demonstrated telekinetic powers for only $67.00. I mean, shouldn't Francois be sold to science for, like, say, millions of dollars?

Wonder if I can get Francois to teleport stacks of cash out of a bank vault. But Nancy does says that Francois is evil and a warlock. He might keep that money all to himself!

You can have him R36. I don't trust little Francois.

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2019 7:10 PM

Nancy has beautiful dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2019 7:11 PM

I never considered that R37. It'd be like that movie Ben, except with demon possessed dolls instead of rats.

R37? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Screenplay? Hollywood? Us laughing all the way to the bank? 'The Night of The Dolls'?

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2019 7:12 PM

Oooooh, Chucky!!

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2019 7:13 PM

[quote]Chucky? Chuck-ster? Have you ever considered adopting yourself out to an idiot who has more money than sense - I mean - to a loving family?

Hi, I'm Chucky, and I'm your friend till the end. Hidey-ho!

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2019 7:14 PM

Now THIS is what a haunted doll should look like!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2019 7:16 PM

Mommm - Hector’s hectoring meeee!

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2019 7:16 PM

Good point R44. What effect would haunted toys have on the children in your household?

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2019 7:18 PM

Reviews:

"Pictures do not do this vessel justice. She is STUNNING in person and it is obvious how well she takes care of these dolls. The seller has been amazing and answers all questions and makes you feel important. I wish I could give 20 stars! Once opening Sheena, I could immediately feel her energy, so bubbly and happy! I could not help but smile. I am excited to have her. I have purchased 4 other dolls from Nancy and I adore and love each and every one of them."

4 dolls?? Nancy is cashing in on other people's loneliness.

"I really like her... she was playing games with me with the camera. She doesn’t like me to take her pic with the EMF meter so it took a while. She was playing games and would flash the light when I wasn’t snapping a picture. Very happy with purchase. Thank you Nancy this is one of the best purchase I ever made."

"Ellie arrived very fast, on time and all safe and sound! She's absolutely beautiful, too - her vessel is in such good condition, and the spirit herself has such a strong energy! Just holding her in my arms gives me such a sense of calm and happiness, just like a living baby! I can definitely tell when she's looking at me, and have already witnessed her moving positions on her own! She's such a sweet addition to both my child spirits, both of whom seem to love her. Excellent customer service as well - Nancy answered all my questions almost as soon as I asked them, and was so understanding when I wasn't able to buy right away. She also included multiple little extras with the doll, which I loved! Thank you so much for letting me take this gorgeous baby girl home, Nancy!"

"I wish I could give Nancy 10 stars. Vickie is a beautiful soul and it feels like it was meant to be. She has already talked via pendulum and is totally amazing. She was packed really carefully and arrived super fast. I can't say enough great things about this shop and it's owner!"

(Pssst! Nancy is laughing at each and every one of you!)

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2019 7:22 PM

I have an old porcelain doll at the back of a cupboard. I'll have to cash in on eBay. "Dataloungetta was a sweet girl who died in a grease fire at the age of 54, although she looks 22..."

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2019 8:30 PM

R47

Etsy is where you want to be. Ebay does not allow the sale of haunted dolls or any other haunted items.

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2019 10:05 PM

R47 Dataloungetta will have to be someone from long ago and her story will have to speak to the issues of today without triggering political or social bias.

"In 1854 Dataloungetta was an innocent young girl cheerfully going about her business when one fateful day her curiosity got the better of her and she decided to roll up some pine needles in a leaf from the oak tree she loved to play under and then smoked it. This was people's idea of vaping back then. Sadly, Dataloungetta lungs gave out on her and she died on Christmas day. Dataloungetta is an active spirit and sometime you will hear her desperate last gasp. Dataloungetta just wants to be loved."

"In 1854 Dataloungetta was sitting in her seat in the local one-room school house when a young boy with a seething hatred of all humanity suddenly burst in with a slingshot and began slingshotting heavy, pointy rocks at all of the students in the room. This was people's idea of a school shooting back then. Sadly, one of the rocks hit Dataloungetta in the throat, jarring her once happy windpipe loose and Dataloungetta died. Dataloungetta is an active spirit and sometimes you can hear the sound of a little girl falling to the floor and suffocating to death. Dataloungetta just wants to be loved."

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2019 10:20 PM

r48 really? When did they ban that? I guess that explains why the haunted items are at Etsy now.

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2019 10:22 PM

R50 I just remember the articles about the haunted dolls and haunted items and not long after that Ebay banned people from selling that stuff. You can still buy things related to the paranormal but they seemed to have taken a stand on things that are supposed to be possessed by spirits.

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2019 10:25 PM

David....

David belonged in a home where taking care of an infant she did not enjoy. So please whoever adopts her should want to care for an infant. When it comes to infant spirits I can only gather information based off visions. I see this little child who’s aged around 6-9 months. He comes from an area where there is ALOT of water. He had an older sister that always played with him. However I see a very mean and short tempered mother. When I investigated him about his death I received a chocking feeling so I’m pretty confident this little guy was chocked to death or he chocked on an object. David is a sweet boy. He has giggled often out loud. I have heard this little one crawling around. He seems to like rattles being if one is near him I’ll hear it rattle. I’ve heard him cry once in spirit box but other than this he’s a lovable boy. Please be ready for an infant child as they need love and attention. He does talk on spirit box and emf (on Instagram). Any questions please ask

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2019 10:29 PM

Gia:

Gia is an evil creepy revengeful witch that loves her witchcraft. She can be quite frightening so handle at your own risk! Gia is not a toy she’s a powerful highly active spirit that loves to cause pain and suffering to those who she’s summoned to haunt. She’s as white as a ghost and has a powerful stare that will send chills up your spine. Gia’s facial features change and her eyes blink on her own when you least expect it. When she’s summoned to haunt someone she will grab them by their feet while they’re sleeping. She can be brutally rough and will scare the daylights out of anyone. I recommend she goes to someone who’s not afraid of Haunted Dolls! Her spirit dates back to 1939. Gia is most active especially during the full moon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2019 10:32 PM

R52 If you are trying to sarcastically imply that this seller is shameless in their attempt to exploit the feelings of lonely, childless women...well let me tell you a thing or two...

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2019 10:33 PM

I would love to know what kind of freak would want a doll like Gia.

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2019 10:34 PM

I think I found a new hobby - creepy doll collecting!

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2019 10:35 PM

I wonder if it is possible to buy and evil haunted doll and then channel their evil into something positive or productive. Well, I'm not gonna find out with my credit card just sitting there in my wallet. Okay, Francois and Gia - let's do this thing!!

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2019 10:36 PM

What's his story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2019 10:37 PM

R56 You just discovered a very lucrative hobby.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2019 10:37 PM

R52 Poor David was "chocked" to death? Wow. That sounds nasty.

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2019 10:38 PM

R58 Maybe Gay Bob needs his own thread. "Gay Bob is a Haunted Gay Doll. What is Gay Bob's Backstory? How Did Gay Bob Die?"

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2019 10:40 PM

I'm not haunted....just poor and pitiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2019 10:44 PM

R62 You'll be haunted once I get my hands on you.

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2019 10:45 PM

"CAUTION: Active Haunted doll; wants to communicate with you through Automatic Writing! $112.00

He needs you to love him... and communicate with him! He identified himself as "Reverend Joe" and appears to be more traditional and ANTI-SCIENCE. Though the doll is female in its appearance, the spiritual entity appears to be male. This doll is a very old, composition doll circa. 1920's - 1930's, with what appears to be authentic vintage doll dress. There is an abundance of crazing and cracking of the surface and his neck support is loose to allow his head to be positioned (whether by you or by HIM) in many different expressive positions. His eyes are an eerie faded golden color and are "sleepy eyes," though I caught him closing his eyes while sitting upright (see last photo)! Hey... when he's tired, he's tired.

Rev. Joe showed some good spikes on the EMF indicator (41 range) and his lively conversation (preaching?) via ParaTek app indicated an active and intriguing spiritual presence. While conducting a conversation with Joe, I could hear soft drumming noises, sounding similar to Native American drumming, as if it was from far away. He kept instructing me to get a pad and pen, indicating he prefers communicating through automatic writing. He often showed disdain for science and appears to prefer the more traditional methods of communications. Personally, I do not do automatic writing with spirit vessels as I feel it supports a vulnerability to allow the entity(s) to manipulate your hand, thus making personal contact that is "invited." Some of you may have no problem with this, but I prefer using electronic devices rather than allowing direct contact. So, Joe was not happy with using the ParaTek for communications, though he did manage to use it and talk quite a bit.

Reverend Joe seems to refer to either Biblical or historical references. But he is lonely. He expressed a desire to talk (misses his parishioners?). He wants someone who will take the time to talk to him, but mostly, LISTEN. Rev. Joe needs an audience. He also said some words that I found a bit disturbing, such as "incubus" and "scaring kid in the park." I think this is playful, such as jumping out and saying "BOOO!" to a kid, or perhaps some kind of sermon about dangers... not sure. So I am cautioning a potential buyer to handle communications with Joe carefully. There have been cases of malevolent spirits posing as safe, kind, or religious souls. So.... be warned.

Joe tends to ramble some times, harping on themes such as: "Science sacrifices daughter (children) for money, then is back again." He seems old fashioned and opinionated. So, if you want an interesting companion... Reverend Joe would like to sit and chat!

Infrared photography showed a glowing essence in the eyes (see photo) which is typical with spirit presence, and Reverend Joe will sometimes open or close his eyes when he technically should not (head down with eyes still open a bit or sitting up... especially later in the day... the eyes sink down or close, but never saw that happen earlier in the day!). Handle Joe with care as the joints are old and loose."

In the end this seller is at least honest, even if you have to read the very last sentence in the description in order to get an accurate description of this doll:

"As per Etsy policy: No supernatural or paranormal powers are guaranteed or implied with the purchase of this doll. You are just buying a very old composition doll."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2019 10:53 PM

LOL - the doll in OP's pic looks just like the "Ken Doll" guy in another thread whose nose is falling off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2019 11:23 PM

I'm haunted Marla....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2019 11:37 PM

Our newest addition is a lovely doll named Uncle Bottom. He was an intelligent and cultured man who loved nothing more than introducing sprightly and athletic young lads to various artistic interests. He comes with a gorgeous young companion named Joel and an adorable pooch named Mitzi. He adores classical music and the Opera. Please give this exquisite doll and his dear friends a home of their own.

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2019 11:39 PM

Some questions R67.

Does Uncle Bottom come with free dolls who are haunted by the spirits of his young and attractive companions or do I have to buy those dolls separately?

Is Uncle Bottom still sexually active? (I would never try to stop Uncle Bottom from expressing himself sexually but at the same time I don't want an unsuspecting visitor at my home to unexpectedly find Uncle Bottom and his haunted doll companions in unseemly sexual positions so it's better if I know beforehand if Uncle Bottom is still doin' the deed so I know which part of the house to put him.)

If Uncle Bottom is still sexually active is he loud or quiet as far as his disembodied moans of pleasure?

by Anonymousreply 68October 12, 2019 12:00 AM

R65 The transgender doll or Chubby Chester?

by Anonymousreply 69October 12, 2019 12:02 AM

Gay Bob does need a story.

by Anonymousreply 70October 12, 2019 12:07 AM

I want a ravaged Barbie Little Theater so I can can set up a haunted FOLLIES shrine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 12, 2019 12:12 AM

R52, David is quite possibly the most disturbing of them all. Even more disturbing than Dirty Ben the Perverted Old Man.

by Anonymousreply 72October 12, 2019 12:14 AM

R68 1.He comes with Joel only. No other companions included. 2. He is indeed still sexually active,though not quite the stallion he once was 3. Uncle Bottom is discreet and quite the gentleman. I assure you that you will hear very little. If you provide a dollhouse be sure to place a door on the master bedroom to ensure privacy. This will be sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 73October 12, 2019 12:15 AM

73 replies and not one of them said....

*kisses doll*

by Anonymousreply 74October 12, 2019 12:18 AM

Leggy had an eating disorder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 12, 2019 12:18 AM

The haunted dolls chick is not a very good writer. I've seen much better prose on eBay, when they allowed it.

by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2019 12:25 AM

This is Baby Jane.

She’s written a letter to daddy. His address is heaven above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 12, 2019 12:55 AM

Candela is Spanish for “fire”? Since when? This woman is so full of shit on so many levels. I wonder if she cackles with glee at taking advantage of these people or if she’s bat-shit-crazy herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2019 12:55 AM

R76 Looks like the 6th grade drop out found her calling on Etsy.

by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2019 1:15 AM

R78 I think we know she cackles with glee every time someone hands over a large sum of money for one of her spirit vessels.

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2019 1:16 AM

R67

Welcome home Uncle Bottom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2019 1:18 AM

R67

And say hello to Uncle Bottoms little friends!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2019 1:20 AM

R82 those are his nephews. He’s kindly allowed them to stay at his place over spring break.

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2019 2:06 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2019 2:10 AM

R84 what am I even looking at?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2019 3:54 AM

R83 I meant to say nephews (some people consider family members to be friends).

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2019 4:13 AM

How come all these spirits are haunting dolls? I'd like to see a haunted dildo.

by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2019 4:13 AM

Your wish is Etsy's command, R87

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2019 4:20 AM

Oh Fank You r88!

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2019 4:40 AM

Nancy's full of more shit than an overflowing septic tank.

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2019 4:45 AM

Since when do French warlocks practice Haitian voodoo? She needs to research her shit to make it more believable. However, considering her clientele, it seems like she could shit on a napkin, say it was hainted, and they'd still buy it.

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2019 12:09 PM

R87/R88 Don't thank me. Thank the mysterious forces who exist in another realm.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2019 1:07 PM

R90 She doesn't even attempt to sound believable. I don't think she has the intelligence to sound at all believable.

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2019 1:08 PM

R91 Ole Nanc' was probably thinking, "Francois, French....New Orleans! Voo Doo!"

I don't sneer at her customers, I feel bad for them.

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2019 1:09 PM

That's not even voodoo, it's hoodoo! Haitian Vodoun mixed with Catholic imagery.

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2019 3:26 PM

That showbiz veteran....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2019 3:40 PM

R96 I forgot all about Talking Tina!!

Strange how Nancy can sell certified haunted dolls but not a doll like Talking Tina.

Am I going to message Nancy on Etsy about getting a Talking Tina doll or are a slew of DL-ers going to do it?

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2019 7:08 PM

If you do get a Talking Tina doll, be sure to stay on her good side. Who didn't like me, baby? Tina, that's who.

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2019 7:09 PM

Talking Tina was a role I played! I don't even talk....I was dubbed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2019 9:33 PM

Here's James. He looks remarkably feminine. He has also been marked down from $100 to $90.

"James is a 19-year old that lost his life in battle. He was so young and scared at the time of his passing. He still is in this cycle of his passing over and over, you can hear his screams and cries, his pleading for his life. James was not ready and fought until the end. He does have times where things break like plates, lights, and other objects because of him being around and in fear. He needs some comfort crystals and sage to keep him calmer, I have a lot of them all over my house and it seems to help some."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 12, 2019 10:09 PM

Here's a haunted Millionaire Ring that will bring you wealth and prosperity. The best part is that the guy who is selling it only wants $45 for it.

"The Ring is one of a few incredible vessels that have been readied for a new keeper who can control. This comes with a the The Millionaire , support the keeper 'all about money and wealthy '

I up an amazing powerful magic item that was vessels a magic ('The Millionaire' ) . Once bonded with a keeper, this powerful item with help with 'all about money and wealthy' this is perfect for strong power to you.

The power energy of the Millionaire and his Millionaire power for the owner who want to have lucky money and wealth summoning ring."

Given how hastily this advertisement was thrown together and posted - I somehow get the feeling that this seller is less than sincere in their claims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 12, 2019 10:13 PM

1950s?

Reagan was a typical teen who lived in the 1950s. She loved slumber parties with her friends and talking about boys and makeup. As with most teens, she had gotten into some trouble and was drinking as well as sneaking out of her house at night. She struggled to stay on track with grades and wanted to do her own thing. Her parents tried the best they could to be there for her and guide her. I am not sure what happened to Reagan on her last day, she will not tell me about it at all, she avoids any and all questions about it so I won't push her I feel she will yell when she is ready with whomever she chooses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 12, 2019 10:25 PM

Valencia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 12, 2019 10:27 PM

R102, the doll in your link dates no earlier than the 1990's, I guess Reagan floated around for 40 years...

I belong to a couple of FB groups for doll collectors, the group administrators immediately ban these "haunted" doll sellers.

by Anonymousreply 104October 12, 2019 10:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 12, 2019 10:55 PM

Poor Emma, she was "bed written"!

[quote]Emma barely cared for and pretty much wasted away until she was 14 and got sick with no return. Emma was screaming on the inside for some kind of attention and love which she had never gotten. She still to this day is distraught and scared for the rest of her being because of her experiences. Emma has been heard crying, scratching, grunting and has scared many with her presence, but she isn't demonic nor negative, she is just a hurt soul that needs a bit more care than most spirits. She has very different ways to let you know shes around but I believe with time and patience she could heal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 13, 2019 12:23 AM

These haunted doll peddlers speak in a magical language! Grammar and spelling guidelines do not apply in the other realm!

by Anonymousreply 107October 13, 2019 12:53 AM

R104 Cheers to these FB doll collector groups!

by Anonymousreply 108October 13, 2019 12:55 AM

Review:

"Lilli has such a strong, positive energy! Her vessel is definitely much larger in person. I cannot wait to learn more about her, and be able to communicate more with her through spirit board, etc. thank you! I hope to adopt from this shop again!"

She has a haunted doll and an Ouija board. Oh dear Lord.

by Anonymousreply 109October 13, 2019 12:58 AM

R103 Is "Valencia" the "model" supposed to appeal to men? "Valencia looooves attention".

Hope Valencia can give ghostly blow jobs or else there is going to be one dissatisfied male customer out there.

by Anonymousreply 110October 13, 2019 12:59 AM

The tale at r106 is bad ridden.

by Anonymousreply 111October 13, 2019 1:00 AM

R105 Do you know if Baby Laugh A Lot came with her own prescriptions for Lithium and Valium? Or did the parents have to pay for her doctor's appointments?

The way those girls heads kept whipping around, they look like something out of The Exorcist.

by Anonymousreply 112October 13, 2019 1:05 AM

Reagan the Teen does not look like a girl from the 1950s. She looks like someone who would substitute teach for Miss Beedle from Little House on The Prairie.

by Anonymousreply 113October 13, 2019 1:07 AM

Dusty was a golf champion....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 13, 2019 1:15 AM

Who did Baby Laughs A Lot fornicate with in her later years in order to give birth to Chucky?

by Anonymousreply 115October 13, 2019 1:20 AM

Baby That A Way is the doll I really, really wanted when I was little.

This how Baby That A Way was advertised:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 13, 2019 1:21 AM

And this is how Baby That A Way actually worked:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 13, 2019 1:22 AM

Poor Emma. She was bed written while alive and is now her spirit is being held against it's will by someone who grew up with the Internet instead of books.

by Anonymousreply 118October 13, 2019 1:24 AM

REAGAN!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 13, 2019 1:29 AM

REAGAN DID IT AGAIN!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 13, 2019 1:31 AM

This one started off on a high note by getting “hanged” right. It was obviously a typo.

[quote]She was hanged in the town she lived in for being a witch was illegal she cast out a curse to ever one standing out where she was hung including any one who took part of her death , it was their mistake for letting her get the last word after her death each person she cast the curse upon suffered many tragedies, she will curse she is not afraid to do so she is a good spirit but will not stand for people who have done wrong to her or to whom she loves highly active spirit,... etsy says I must say for entertaining purposes only with that in mind follow me on Instagram and Facebook for live updates on my haunted items and the activity experiences of my dolls and their repeat adopters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 13, 2019 2:25 AM

R101, somehow that ring is even uglier than all the creepy dolls

by Anonymousreply 122October 13, 2019 2:36 AM

R121 "Entertaining purpose"?

I just have this mental image of these women with empty bottles of wine at their feet while they are creating their Etsy posts.

Just weaving back and forth, "Esmerelda wuz shooted to deth by huntir in 1692..."

by Anonymousreply 123October 13, 2019 2:43 AM

I thought I was doing the right thing by adopting Sapphire, Emerald, and Ruby as a group. I was told they were vessels for the souls of three sweet little murdered girls who were A-list stars at Websleuths. I must admit, I was hoping for a reality show.

Well, as soon as I got them home I realized they were actually possessed by PMBT, Erna, and AIKC. I don’t know what to do.

Please advise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 13, 2019 2:44 AM

Tiffany:

Tiffany was a very tiny girl who was not growing at the proper rate and passed away at age 7 due to her decline of health but she was a sweet girl who never felt down and always was up , cheerful just happy to see the next day she did how ever have many talents one being she played the piano , so naturally I hear the piano with her at times and she favors to hear some one play one , you can't help but feel good around her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 13, 2019 2:53 AM

R124, you made me spit bean salad all over the kitchen floor. I am not happy about this but kudos to you on the post.

by Anonymousreply 126October 13, 2019 3:00 AM

R124 You got taken in by their beauty and their deceptively innocent big, beautiful eyes.

This happens a lot on the haunted doll circuit.

First step: perform an exorcism and send them back to the bowels of hell where they belong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 13, 2019 3:59 AM

R124

Second step: get in touch with a 'Spirit Adoption Shop' - yes, these are actually a thing .

Third step: adopt three nice, kind, pleasant spirits.

Fourth step: enjoy your new spirit companions!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 13, 2019 4:04 AM

R125 Didn't she have a couple of hits in the '80s? (It will very creepy for the person who adopts her to hear the eerie strains of a disembodied voice singing 'I Think We're Alone Now' in the dead of night.)

by Anonymousreply 129October 13, 2019 4:07 AM

So, couldn't a person just buy dolls at second hand stores and make up a good story about some poor, unfortunate person who lived long ago, yada, yada, yada? Look at the sales these people have!

by Anonymousreply 130October 13, 2019 4:55 AM

R7 An evil creepy old woman trapping the souls of the deceased into dolls would make a great horror movie.

by Anonymousreply 131October 13, 2019 5:08 AM

Step into my basement mall, Dex.

It'll be fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 13, 2019 5:56 AM

[quote] Michelle’s body was discovered in the woods a couple of days after her disappearance. She was beaten to death and her body was decomposed

She was decomposed after two days?

by Anonymousreply 133October 13, 2019 6:17 AM

[Quote] An evil creepy old woman trapping the souls of the deceased into dolls would make a great horror movie.

I agree.

by Anonymousreply 134October 13, 2019 6:23 AM

Read the customer feedback comments. I get the impression that they summon these spirits for use in magic. Anyone out there know? There are other sellers out there who offer haunted dolls. I

by Anonymousreply 135October 13, 2019 10:45 AM

Sophia, Dorothy, Blanche and Rose lived happily together in Miami, until Dorothy was tragikly struck down by a fatal charley horse during my arobiks class. Her friends were very sad and died together when their golden palace bombed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 13, 2019 12:26 PM

Why would the souls of dead people seek out a doll? Could these be demons possessing the doll rather than people?

by Anonymousreply 137October 13, 2019 12:44 PM

R130 That is exactly what these Etsy women are doing. This why Facebook and Ebay have banned sales of items people claim are haunted. Yes, they spend maybe .25 cents, .50 cents or they may spend as much as $2.00 on a thrift store doll and then put it on Etsy, claim it contains a spirit and charge people unbelievable amounts of money for them.

by Anonymousreply 138October 13, 2019 2:06 PM

R136 LMAO!

I thought dohrithee was cut down by a suddin stroake. Poor Roze and blhahnch, they must've been sowe sad. Don't eevin want to think how this affected Dorito's muthir.

by Anonymousreply 139October 13, 2019 2:10 PM

It's the Norman Bates' mother effect R137. People look at these dolls and think, "Why, she wouldn't hurt a soul."

I don't know, if I wanted to screw with the living I might take over a doll's body. Lots of time alone to plan what I'm going to do to mess with people's heads, lots of scary stuff you can do with those dead doll eyes in order to seriously freak people out, etc.

by Anonymousreply 140October 13, 2019 2:16 PM

The thing is, R138 that I find interesting is that there are people practicing witchcraft who appear to be using these doll's souls for spells and whatever. Just read the customer feedbacks on the people selling them. There is more than one person selling this stuff. Some claim there turned out to be no spirit in the doll. How on earth can these people say they know or see a spirit of a dead human in the doll? Of the ones who have been scammed, don't they know they have been fooled?

by Anonymousreply 141October 13, 2019 4:05 PM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 142October 13, 2019 4:19 PM

What's the story with Mrs. Lisa Littlechap?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 13, 2019 4:57 PM

R141 I think that these witchcraft-practicing folks learned a hard and expensive lesson about the likelihood of a person being in possession of hundreds of "haunted" or "possessed" dolls.

Or, maybe these same witchcraft-practicing folks have money to burn and just thought, "What the hay!" and tried to see if they would really get a haunted doll.

In other cases it is wrong, unethical and really very sad how these sellers prey on other people's genuine sense of loneliness by offering them deceased, abused infants and the such who just need a loving home and then charge them $250 in "adoption fees".

by Anonymousreply 144October 13, 2019 5:05 PM

R143

Mrs. Lisa Littlchap was a 40 year-old childless and widowed elementary school teacher during the 1950s who died of a broken heart one grey Friday afternoon after the final bell of the school day had rung. The school principal found Mrs. Lisa Littlechap's lifeless, lonely, childless body crumpled on her classroom floor.

Mrs. Littlechap's heartbroken and restless spirit continued to roam this earthly plane until she found a doll she wanted to inhabit.

Mrs. Littlechap is an active spirit and is known to "come to life" at the first whiff of a Mint Julep (don't be stingy with the bourbon!) and if you have a barbiturate handy to go with her "Friday night reason to live" so that she can get that fun dizzy feeling then all the better!

You will notice Mrs. Littlechap twirling around in a drunken and sedated stagger out of the corner of your eye but when you turn to look she is just innocently standing there in her doll pose. And on cold, dark Friday nights you can actually hear Mrs. Littlechap's soft sobs of grief and heartbreak!

Mrs. Littlechap is looking for someone who understands what is like to be lonely and a home that is warm, welcoming and that will have the Biography channel's documentary about the life of Sal Mineo playing every now and again. Mrs. Little needs a kind soul who has $295 dollars to spare (no refunds!!).

Mrs. Lisa Littlechap just wants to find a true friend, someone with whom she can do psychic readings via the Ouija board with the deceased celebrity of your choosing and just wants to find a kindred soul who will bring a little love and companionship into her lonely, painful life and who will purchase baby Sarah whose spirit vessel doll is also available in this shop for only $250 dollars so that she can finally have a child of her own to love. (No refunds!!)

Entertainment purposes only. (No refunds!!!)

by Anonymousreply 145October 13, 2019 8:15 PM

Johnny lives in a crusifix. He likes to be worn still. He loves home place the bronx. He loves the ladles.

Unfortunately, he smells like cigarettes and demands beer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146October 13, 2019 9:03 PM

Watt goastlie things duz jOhnee do R146 ?

by Anonymousreply 147October 13, 2019 9:12 PM

No wonder Johnny is still earthbound! Jesus doesn't love beer drinkers and probably wouldn't Johnny into Heaven (serves Johnny right!).

by Anonymousreply 148October 13, 2019 9:13 PM

Johnny, we’re sorry.

Won’t you come on home?

by Anonymousreply 149October 13, 2019 9:20 PM

This is Dyznee Nevaeh. She dye in 1997 because her mama was a bad kind of selfush she didnt care that Dyznee was alergy to most poisen of all alergy of p-nut .. she dye of eating that nuter buter cookies because this is all of foods the mama kept in side the house . So sad Diznee is sad girl with tears energy and very strong sad felines when you go near to Her with in a 3 feet range give or take she will give you sad felines no doubt ... be warnned

Dyznees not a toy. !! this is a tears ennergy big time and very so very sad Diznee will trie to push a way you’re love with her huge vainey pennis there four Dyznee need specal home like may be The datelonger that have no fears of huge vainly pennis no refunds. !!

no refunds. !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 13, 2019 9:55 PM

Won't You Find Room in Your Heart for Haunted Baby Carolchanning?

With her raspy voice and huge smile, Baby Carolchanning was best known for her Tony Award-winning role as Dolly Levi in the hit Broadway musical "Hello Dolly!". She passed away recently at the age of 97 after the failure of her marriage to a homosexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 13, 2019 9:58 PM

R150 LMAO!! Perfect!

by Anonymousreply 152October 13, 2019 10:50 PM

R150 If Dyznee's penis vibrates you've got yourself a deal! Haunted or not, I'm buying Dyznee!

by Anonymousreply 153October 13, 2019 10:51 PM

R150 Duzz Dyznee come with free fayshul waks?

by Anonymousreply 154October 13, 2019 10:53 PM

You are not fooling me R151. You can keep..."baby Carol"...to yourself. (Shudder!)

Nightmare Fuel - Carol Channing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 13, 2019 11:03 PM

Awe sweaties r153 and r154 I’m so sorry to inforn you that sad girl Dyznee was wanted to be buyed from MANY datelongers. !! I use my douching crystel for Her to talk throw and she tellt me she desired to go live with Clarence a unwrinkle elderman that is all ways mistaked for a 22-yearling and has a 28-inches waste I guest you could say hes’ the neplume ultra of datelonge Go girl Good choose. !!! lolol

But sweaties dont fret my Kenny he’s combing back with a whole damn new haul of haunt dolls. !!! You just ask Aunty Wanda what kinds haunt dolls you want for and I can get them — girl And boy haunt dolls, pet haunt dolls, evil denim Dolls, more Pennised dolls, all kinds of tradegy storys, you just ask Aunty. !!

by Anonymousreply 156October 14, 2019 12:41 AM

When did Tiffany Taylor start going by Madame Milicia???

This is evil Madame Milicia, she’s a gorgeous lady who ran a brothel house. She’s very revengeful especially when it comes to ex’s and their new lovers. She likes to haunt past lovers who broke your heart. Madame Milicia loves to get even. She has a strong personality and doesn’t take crap from anyone! She opened up a brothel house shortly after she found out that her fiancé was cheating on her with a younger woman. She took her anger out on women and men of all ages by becoming a very powerful Madame. Madame Milicia had many people work for her and she was known as the neighborhood pimp lady. She became very wealthy manipulating young ladies to sell their bodies and black mailing married men into having relationships with her employees. Nothing made her more happy than to break up relationships and marriages. If you’re in need of getting revenge on anyone than Madame Milicia is the perfect spirit for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 14, 2019 12:46 AM

I Bought A Haunted Doll From eBay And Now She's My Friend

Her name is Mary. She wants to be your friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 14, 2019 1:13 AM

Nancy of Nancy's Haunted Dolls is featured in this article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 14, 2019 1:22 AM

I wonder what name she'd give Little Miss No-Name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 14, 2019 1:23 AM

R157 Who in the hell would want this doll? A psycho hermit?

This Nancy seems to have inherited an endless supply of haunted dolls from her late grandmother. She has been selling them for years.

It really is a shame that Etsy allows people to sell these things.

by Anonymousreply 161October 14, 2019 1:25 AM

R160 And what weird, sick personality and backstory would she give her?

by Anonymousreply 162October 14, 2019 1:25 AM

Aunty Wanda? Do your dolls ever talk to you or do spooky things?

Also, do you have any douching crystals for sale?

by Anonymousreply 163October 14, 2019 1:27 AM

Aunty Wanda's Haunted Dolls.

Hotel Aunty Wanda.

Haunted Hotel Aunty Wanda.

Aunty Wanda you need to get off DL and get on Etsy. You and your dolls - and your douching crystals - could be making money hand over fist.

by Anonymousreply 164October 14, 2019 1:32 AM

Is this doll haunted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 14, 2019 4:49 AM

WatchMojo.com: Top 10 Terrifying But Real Haunted Dolls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 14, 2019 4:53 AM

Are you sure that's a doll, R166?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 14, 2019 6:02 PM

R167 ? You just mind your business. Whatever evil paranormal object I morph into in private is my own business.

'kay? 'kay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 14, 2019 9:46 PM

A trans spirit has entered the vessel of a Honey West doll...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 14, 2019 11:32 PM

worse than Nancy are the fools that bought her crap and are singing high praises of it..sheesh.....

by Anonymousreply 170October 14, 2019 11:57 PM

R170 I see Nancy as the culprit. Yes, people should have more sense then that but you would think Nancy's conscience would kick in at some point, She plays on lonely people's emotions.

by Anonymousreply 171October 15, 2019 1:13 AM

What is it with the older generation and their haunted dolls? Did everyone's grandma place lost spirits in dolls and other various toys?

First Nancy, now Nadine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 16, 2019 3:20 PM

Okay. I've made a decision. I am going to purchase a haunted doll. One that falls within the $30 or $40 range.

I will report back. Maybe I'll have some paranormal events to report, maybe not.

I'm going to look for one that has a helpful spirit. Don't care for all of these needy, clingy little spirits who inhabit some of these dolls.

by Anonymousreply 173October 23, 2019 3:33 PM

What about Lea, r173?

Lea is a creepy haunted antique doll that’s highly active. Her eyes 👀 follow your every move which will send chills up your spine. Lea’s spirit is of a 23 year old factory worker who worked at the assembly line up until her passing. She grew up very poor and busted her butt to make an honest living. Lea passed away from a heat stroke while working at the hot stuffy factory. She’s a bit clumsy so if you find things falling or tipping over don’t get alarmed, it’s Lea bumping into it. You’ll also hear a weird screeching noise of old doors opening and closing. She’s not an evil spirit but her looks can be quite frightening to some. Lea is taller than the average porcelain doll. She gets along with any other spirits you may have and Lea loves animals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 23, 2019 6:56 PM

R174 Her eyes will follow me? She makes evil faces? Odors? Screeching? Likes animals? Hmmmm. I'll keep Lea in mind.

But this one is a Medium! She can communicate with spirits!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 23, 2019 7:52 PM

And this one is psychic! He spells Theodore wrong, but he's psychic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176October 23, 2019 7:53 PM

Sister Colleen!

Colleen lived in Austin, Texas her whole life. She was always a bitter person who wasn’t the friendliest. Colleen has two children and was married four different times. Her husbands left her due to her craziness. Colleen died at the age of 73 from lung cancer. After investigating the spirit we found out a lot about Colleen. Colleen was actually a fairly nice person to the people she was close with. She cared for all her family and friends by being a mother for everyone. Colleen would always be supportive of her kids and grandkids. After investigating she chose this vessel to try and fool people, she crossed and now is a negative spirit. This spirit is capable of breaking items, giving abnormal feelings, and one should know how to handle her energy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 23, 2019 8:01 PM

Sister Colleen is unpleasant with outsiders but loving and caring with family and people she is close to. If I purchase Sis' I'll really have to make the effort to get close to her.

Colleen chose a nun doll to haunt. Guess this is a reaction to the whole 4 husbands leaving her thing.

by Anonymousreply 178October 23, 2019 8:09 PM

I don't "get" nun dolls. I never have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 23, 2019 8:25 PM

Because nun dolls are just crazy!!!

by Anonymousreply 180October 23, 2019 8:52 PM

Make it stop! When will the madness stop! I swear either I’m going to start running in traffic, or I’m going to make other people do it.

by Anonymousreply 181October 23, 2019 8:56 PM

Jenny is the one for you, R173. What’s not to love about a bubbly murdered showgirl who always has to be the life of the party? She’ll turn the volume up to 11 and get every inactive spirit vessel in your house in on the act. What fun!

Best of all, she’ll tell you stories about what is was like being showgirl back when Las Vegas was a just a train station and a handful of Mormons.

She’s out of your price range, but this is one GoFundMe that DL will get behind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182October 23, 2019 8:59 PM

R179 I think nuns give off some kind of 'Exorcist' effect in the mind of the sellers.

by Anonymousreply 183October 23, 2019 9:17 PM

R182 According to Nancy, "Jenny":

"...has a tendency to make the shyest spirit vessels come to life because of her perky personality."

Is she trying to get me to buy more than one doll? You know, I'm starting to think that Nancy is somehow motivated by making a profit off of these doll sales!

No, no really. I think I'm on to something here about our friend Nancy.

I'd be perfectly willing to shell out an extra thirty bucks for the right possessed/haunted doll that spirits seem to want to inhabit even though these spirits can travel across other realms if they so wish - but that does not mean that I am some gullible fool who fell off the turnip truck!

Sorry, Nance'. No sale! (Nice try though.)

by Anonymousreply 184October 23, 2019 9:24 PM

"Her name was Jenny...she was a showgirl..."

by Anonymousreply 185October 23, 2019 9:24 PM

Annabelle would fuck them all up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 23, 2019 9:25 PM

R186 Yep. Everyone knows that you just don't fuck with Annabelle.

by Anonymousreply 187October 23, 2019 9:29 PM

Are ANY of the dolls offered for sale by these people haunted? What I don't understand is that some people buy these dolls and plan on working with the spirits. If it is all a scam, wouldn't these people pick up on that? Some people left reviews on one site I went to stated the doll they bought did not have a spirit. Well, what or how do they know? What is to stop someone from just buying a doll and claiming it was possessed? Would some be able to tell it was not haunted, while others claim it is? I am just flabbergasted by all this. Surely there is at least one or some dolls out there that really were possessed, or is this one big fraud?

by Anonymousreply 188October 23, 2019 9:30 PM

Carol Brent was a starlet....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 23, 2019 9:35 PM

R188, of course it's a fraud, haunted dolls, haunted houses, etc. aren't real. Another part of the fraud is these dolls are frequently sold as being "very old", most of them are cheap, modern, made in China, porcelain dolls that can be purchased from discount stores & second hand shops for very little money, selling modern items as antique via the post office is mail fraud.

I collect antique dolls, these dolls have survived numerous owners, none of them are haunted.

by Anonymousreply 190October 23, 2019 10:06 PM

R188 You may come across a genuinely haunted doll at some point in your life (or maybe not).

But, it is amazing how Etsy and Ebay have hundreds, maybe even thousands, of haunted dolls. What are the chances of even one being "haunted" let alone a huge number of them?

Even "paranormal experts" have warned that this is just one huge ripoff and to not waste your money on them.

by Anonymousreply 191October 23, 2019 10:22 PM

Wow. Unbelievable. I just don't know what to say.

by Anonymousreply 192October 24, 2019 8:28 AM

Same here 192. Holy shit. R188, this thread is a JOKE, making fun of the people who believe in this shit and buy these dolls. Tongue in cheek. Nobody but gullible, crazy weirdos believes in haunted dolls, hun. The people who sell them are lying grifters.

by Anonymousreply 193October 24, 2019 2:25 PM

I have decided that I am not going to buy a haunted doll after all.

by Anonymousreply 194October 24, 2019 10:41 PM

It's for the best, r194.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195October 25, 2019 4:49 AM

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 196October 25, 2019 12:58 PM

I saved that photo from an eBay listing, r196. She wasn't even being sold as a haunted doll, oddly enough.

by Anonymousreply 197October 25, 2019 8:37 PM

R197 It turns out I was wrong about Ebay banning the sale of haunted dolls. They are still selling haunted dolls and haunted items.

I am still amazed at the sheer number of haunted items that people are suddenly finding. It's as if these sellers are all motivated by profit or something.

I mean, wouldn't a genuinely haunted doll who has poltergeist-like powers be worth a lot more than $200 bucks? The scientific community alone would probably be willing to pay, oh I don't know how much.

I've got a bad feeling about these doll sellers. Like I shouldn't trust them or something.

by Anonymousreply 198October 25, 2019 9:32 PM

Coco encountering haunted(?) dolls at 5:30.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199October 25, 2019 11:27 PM

R199 I really wish Coco would have bought the scary dolls and then did a video diary of all of their ghostly, paranormal activity.

Who better to do a video paranormal documentary than Coco? That would've been great!

Send Coco a message on YouTube and suggest that she do a haunted doll segment.

I'm actually hoping she did rescue all of those Ariel dolls. Maybe take them home, bathe them, brush and style their hair, dab a little perfume behind their little ears, find cute outfits for them. All those Ariels would be so happy living with Coco. I know I'd be.

I would love to go thrifting with Coco, that would be so much fun. She would probably hate everything I picked out and then freak out as she watched me hand over money for all the stuff I picked.

by Anonymousreply 200October 25, 2019 11:50 PM

Dr. Lori doesn't mention if a haunted doll is more valuable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 26, 2019 9:41 PM

'Most foul-mouthed 'haunted' doll in UK filmed 'swearing' at ghost hunters'

The doll is thought to be 100 years old and may hold a sinister side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 26, 2019 10:15 PM

Hmm! Museum holds creepy doll competition

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203October 27, 2019 8:47 PM

R203 Looks like a new industry has been created.

by Anonymousreply 204October 27, 2019 10:48 PM

Well...here;s one theory.

“Spirits get attached to certain objects. The dolls however represent a human being and are usually made of porcelain. Porcelain has continuity so electricity can easily flow through it and spirits consist of static electricity so they are attracted to the dolls and they make easy vessels.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 27, 2019 11:04 PM

Is this a haunted doll?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 28, 2019 4:25 AM

We're all snickering but we know that deep down inside we all wish we got in on the ground floor on this.

by Anonymousreply 207October 28, 2019 2:00 PM

I just did a little shopping at a department store and when I walked past the toy aisle I heard a little voice say, "I love yooouuuu!".

I looked down to see an electronic dinosaur moving his little arms and "talking" at the same time. I thought, "A haunted toy is reaching out to me! The spirits read my DL posts and now...."

Nope. Turns out the little toy had motion detectors. Would've been kind of cute to have a haunted little dinosaur around who says nice things all the time though.

by Anonymousreply 208October 28, 2019 10:32 PM

Am I the only one who wants to sit on Dirty Ben's face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 28, 2019 10:59 PM

It's amazing how these spirits who are attracted to porcelain end up in dolls that look exactly like them during their former lives. Does the doll change shape and color to match, or is it just bizarrely coincidental?

by Anonymousreply 210October 28, 2019 11:21 PM

R210 / C & G

It is weird, isn't it? A spirit who was a dirty, perverted old man in life consciously looks for a doll vessel that also looks what we perceive to be as a dirty, perverted old man. You'd think that they would want to haunt a Paddington Bear, or a cute bunny stuffed animal. You'd think they'd try to make themselves more appealing if given the chance.

by Anonymousreply 211October 28, 2019 11:42 PM

R206 That's a tranny. Whether or not its haunted is a matter of debate.

by Anonymousreply 212October 29, 2019 1:17 AM

Ew, I thought that was one of those RealDolls and didn't enlarge the pic. Although she probably has the same amount of silicone in her as a RealDoll.

by Anonymousreply 213October 29, 2019 3:33 AM

Wires do get crossed on occasion, R210.

[bold]Urja is a powerful voodoo practitioner that lived in Mayong India.[/bold] The Land of Black Magic,” the untouched, secluded village of Mayong holds one of the oddest magical backstories on the planet. Mayong has been India’s center for witchcraft and wizardry since its inception many centuries ago. You can actually feel her powers just by looking at her pictures. Urja is a very old Indian spirit that passed away at the age of 105. She was the best witch in the entire Mayong. People would line up every day just to get a consultation and magical potions from Urja. She was well liked and people would travel from all over the world to see Urja. She’s a healer, a matchmaker, money drawing spirit, a terror when she’s summoned to go after your enemies and much more. Don’t let her slip away, she’s very powerful and a must have for any paranormal doll collection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214October 29, 2019 8:01 AM

Oops. I meant to post the listing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215October 29, 2019 8:02 AM

Even spirits get Native American Indian and Indian mixed up! Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 216October 29, 2019 11:50 AM

Even spirits get Native American Indian and Indian mixed up! Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 217October 29, 2019 11:50 AM

Oh Lord this woman is dumb as a box of hair.

by Anonymousreply 218October 29, 2019 2:01 PM

I found the Atlas Obscura article from which she cut and pasted a lot of that Mayong tale:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219October 29, 2019 2:05 PM

My stars....

This is Karen and she’s carrying her unborn baby. Karen went through hell the moment she became pregnant. Her live in boyfriend became furious and hostile as soon as he learned Karen was pregnant. He started to beat her so that she can have a miscarriage but failed. Karen’s evil boyfriend waited for her to fall asleep and butchered her and the baby. She was only 18 when she was murdered. You’ll experience baby cries and you’ll also hear screams which will send chills up your spine. Karen becomes highly active during the full moon. She will also appear....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220October 29, 2019 2:19 PM

How will you hear baby cries from an unborn baby?

by Anonymousreply 221October 29, 2019 2:34 PM

I assume they're muffled, r221.....

by Anonymousreply 222October 29, 2019 2:45 PM

I may have already posted this but here goes anyway; This was written in 2015. Strange how almost five years later that Nance' STILL has not sold all of her late grandmother's possessed dolls.

'Meet the People Selling Haunted Dolls on eBay'

"To find out more, I spoke to Nancy Oyola, an online seller from New Jersey who had listed a job lot of haunted dolls on her Etsy page. Soon into our conversation she told me that she'd inherited more than 300 of them from her late grandmother's estate and swore to me that she'd had paranormal experiences with nearly all of them.

I asked her why she had decided to sell them. "People are fascinated by them," she told me. "Many people who work with black or white magic are in need of a particular spirit to help them with their spells and rituals, so I can help."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223October 29, 2019 3:42 PM

Nancy is clearly doing very well with this, she is clearly making a lot of money. Which is a too bad because Nancy is also shameless, manipulative and her little "witch doll" could easily be seen as offensive.

But, judging by Nancy's spellings skills, I don't think she has the brains to realize how offensive her dolls are.

Witch dolls? Transgender dolls? Pregnant teens? Yep, ole Nance' likes to use sad real-life problems to press the emotional buttons of the lonely and increase her bank balance.

by Anonymousreply 224October 29, 2019 3:47 PM

"Some say you don't choose the thug life; it chooses you. In Jayne Harris's case, she chose to become a paranormal investigator. The 32-year-old from Stourbridge, a town in the West Midlands of England, initially trained in psychology before devoting herself full time to ghost-hunting and research. These days, Harris is regularly spotted in national newspapers, writing for magazines such as Paranormal Galaxy and offering expert commentary on one of her more specialist passions: Haunted dolls."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225October 29, 2019 3:49 PM

The thug life? What trash wrote that?

by Anonymousreply 226October 29, 2019 3:52 PM

Bet that dinosaur toy would've turned out to be another Talking Tina.

I'd be sleeping peacefully in my bed and wake up to the dinosaur's once big, friendly eyes now burning red and the sound of, "Hi, my name is Danny Dinosaur....and I don't love you anymore."

by Anonymousreply 227October 29, 2019 3:53 PM

There is NO Talking Tina! It was just a role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228October 29, 2019 8:18 PM

There is NO Talking Tina....it was just a role I played. Sheesh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 29, 2019 8:21 PM

R223 In the bio of her defunct Twitter account, that cunt Nancy says her grandmother left her with 1,300 dolls rather than the 300 she stated in the interview. Her grandmother was a most likely senile hoarder and by pulling this haunted doll con on Etsy, this is the only way she's getting rid of her stuff while turning a profit.

by Anonymousreply 230October 29, 2019 9:12 PM

[quote]Karen becomes highly active during the full moon ...

When she demands to speak to the manager!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231October 29, 2019 9:20 PM

Has Geneva been posted?

Geneva is a beautiful loving chunky biracial girl that was bullied in school. Every day Geneva would arrive home from school in tears because a group of kids would follow her home and bully her. One day Geneva didn’t come home and her body was found floating in the nearby river. The group of kids had planned to push her in the river. Unfortunately Geneva drowned. She was only ten years old. Why not adopt Geneva in time for Mother’s Day. You’ll be very happy you did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232October 29, 2019 9:47 PM

LOL! R231!

by Anonymousreply 233October 29, 2019 9:47 PM

Yes...Talking Tina was just a part. A part I played in a old television show....I love you all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234October 29, 2019 9:54 PM

R232 I can see the overweight aspect but I don't really see the "biracial" aspect here.

Nancy has lost her mind. She must spend her days rolling around naked in money and laughing demonically. Either that or she is raising bail money - more than likely AGAIN! - for her fiancee.

by Anonymousreply 235October 29, 2019 9:56 PM

I shudder to think how the Flatsys met their demise.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236October 29, 2019 10:06 PM

R236 Took their own lives because breast augmentation was not available to them in their day? A steamroller incident? They worked as ice crew girls for the NHL and got in the way of the Zamboni?

Someone on Etsy should be able to come up with a good backstory. "oNe day Debee Flatsy was wawking across the stete when a steemrollir came out uv no-wear and..."

by Anonymousreply 237October 29, 2019 10:43 PM

[quote]I forgot all about Talking Tina!!

[quote]If you do get a Talking Tina doll, be sure to stay on her good side.

[quote]Talking Tina was a role I played!

[quote]Yes...Talking Tina was just a part.

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 238October 29, 2019 11:20 PM

You forgot to add Debee Flatsy walked really, really slow.

by Anonymousreply 239October 29, 2019 11:24 PM

Katrina Lenk is using a Uneeda Suzette as a spirit vessel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240October 29, 2019 11:28 PM

R239 She would have to wouldn't she? LOL!

Since you made the story edit, it is up to you to explain why she walks so slowly.

by Anonymousreply 241October 30, 2019 12:53 AM

R238 So, has Tina changed her name to 'Talky Tina' for the sake of privacy?

by Anonymousreply 242October 30, 2019 12:56 AM

The kyriarchy's erasure of me continues unabated.

I am Talky. I have always been Talky. I shall continue to speak my truth.

Support my self-care efforts on Patreon, GoFundMe, and PayPal. Links coming soon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243October 30, 2019 1:17 AM

R243 To think that all this time I have been calling her 'Talking Tina' instead of by her proper name!

Please forgive me Talky, please don't haunt me....there are small, cold, invisible hands around my throat!....I'm prying them loose....Tina! Nooooo!...Talky! Talky Tina, please!! I want to live....*choke, gag!*...I meant no dispresp *gaaag!!*...Help me Telly Savalas!!!

by Anonymousreply 244October 30, 2019 1:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245October 30, 2019 2:41 AM

That was fucking chilling R245.

My memory fails me; what did the mother end up doing with Talky Tina?

by Anonymousreply 246October 30, 2019 3:17 AM

The Twilight Zone (Classic): Living Doll - You'll Be Sorry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247October 30, 2019 3:22 AM

June Foray discusess voicing "Talky Tina" on The Twilight Zone - EMMYTVLEGENDS

(Foray provided the original voice of 'Chatty Cathy'.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248October 30, 2019 3:25 AM

If you have $300.00 to spare you can buy your very own 'Talky Tina' doll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249October 30, 2019 3:29 AM

R240, Suzette is my favorite Barbie clone, I've never understood Barbie's popularity, such a insipid doll... There's knowledge in Suzette's eyes, you just know she performs her own abortions & gave the high school football team the clap & laughs about it.

by Anonymousreply 250October 30, 2019 3:31 AM

And yet Suzette is your favorite R250.

She doesn't sound like a very nice person.

by Anonymousreply 251October 30, 2019 2:45 PM

After watching the 'Talky Tina' episode on YouTube I think I see the appeal of Tina and these haunted dolls. These little innocuous dolls have all of this power and anyone can purchase one.

by Anonymousreply 252October 30, 2019 2:47 PM

Creepiest Baby Dolls Of All Time- RANKED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253October 30, 2019 3:19 PM

Miss Barbie.....or as I like to call her, Alien Barbie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254October 30, 2019 3:27 PM

I bought a haunted clown doll who can do psychic readings.

But then I changed my mind and asked for and received a full refund on my credit card.

If you had a haunted clown doll who could do psychic readings would you sell it for only $35.00? Wonder how much money I could make off of such a doll.

Instead I bought a handmade spirit board with turquoise planchette and instructions and a scrying mirror that comes with two candles and two candle holder and instructions.

I think I made the right choice. I'll let you know how it goes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255November 14, 2019 10:05 PM

Has anyone heard from r255?

by Anonymousreply 256December 14, 2019 6:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!