Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aliens are clearly draining cattle of their blood. Of course, your anal probing is next.

Just relax and let it happen.

"A lot of people lean toward the aliens," Jenkins says. "One caller had told us to look for basically a depression under the carcass. 'Cause he said that the alien ships will kinda beam the cow up and do whatever they are going to do with it. Then they just drop them from a great height."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2019 1:38 PM

Vampires?

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2019 3:27 AM

Nah...maybe some bored teenagers..

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2019 3:28 AM

Zombies?

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2019 3:28 AM

This clearly calls for a serious investigation.

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2019 3:28 AM

Watch Midsommer and all will be revealed.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2019 3:30 AM

“He remembers his cow lying dead, her udder removed with something razor sharp.”

Brazen with udder contempt.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2019 3:30 AM

This never happens to happy cows from Cauliforneeuh.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2019 3:31 AM

I was traveling through time with my good friend and confidante, Dr. Julia Hoffman. In case anyone asks.

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2019 3:33 AM

How many hikers who have gone missing have met this same fate, I wonder?

Just kidding, there's no such thing as aliens.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2019 3:40 AM

Why would aliens be able to travel at beyond the speed of light, an infathomably advanced tech to us — only to drain food animals of their blood? What’s in it for them?

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2019 3:52 AM

_Um, cow blood? It’s delicious.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2019 4:03 AM

If they exist, why would they leave evidence behind? These are scared country folk.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2019 4:08 AM

For the busboy, r12. I’m not tipping for nothing. 👽

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2019 4:18 AM

Do not be concerned, Earthicans. We are just conducting a perfectly normal and uninteresting administrative review. Your cows will be restored as soon as we conclude our process.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2019 4:21 AM

This sort of weirdness has been going on for 50 years. The first one to receive wide news coverage was "Snippy" the horse, and it creeped me out as a kid.

There are also some human cases.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2019 4:54 AM

Any new Senegalese restaurants opening in the area?

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2019 7:44 AM

Free lipo

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2019 7:55 AM

Drained of blood, yet no blood on the ground. This is not some bovine disease.

Skeptics speak as if 1,000-pound cows and cattle were 40-pound cats and dogs, to be easily wrangled and then mutilated.

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2019 8:00 AM

A cow can be fooled by a trombone or barbershop quartet. By the end of the concert, you should be able to have all their blood in a big double-thick ziplock baggie.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2019 4:39 AM

Linda Moulton Howe did a thorough investigation of this in 1979 for a series on a local network affiliate at the time (I believe it was ABC). She was both producer and host. Then came her groundbreaking book entitled [italic] An Alien Harvest [/italic]. It's worth checking out for all who seriously would like to learn more about this phenomenon.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2019 5:43 AM

I'm no tinfoil hatter type, but this detail from the "Cattle Mutilation" Wiki article

[quote]In Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, June 1976, a "trail of suction cup-like impressions" was found leading from a mutilated three-year-old cow. The indentations were in a tripod form, 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter, 28 inches (70 cm) apart, and disappeared 500 feet (150 m) from the dead cow

creeps the ever-loving shit out of me. Especially the part about the imprints just disappearing... how do you explain that?

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2019 5:56 AM

This honestly creeps me out. I find it far more credible than alien visitation or abduction. There are many documented stories over many years. Most of the farmers aren’t even believers in aliens. Maybe it’s government. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2019 11:11 AM

To what end, R22?

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2019 1:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!