Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What does it mean when a thread just up and disappears?

When it shows up in the Datalounge search but then it won't open, with a message saying it can't be loaded? Even though it's a brand new thread from only a day ago?

by Anonymousreply 49October 9, 2019 3:13 AM

Good question! I have the same problem with my threads

by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2019 2:43 PM

It means the thread was deleted by admin.

by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2019 2:46 PM

Also, it means that they are coming for you, and you are also going to disappear, and soon. Your should leave a cryptic but ultimately revealing note with a former lover that will reveal all after a series of international hijinks.

by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2019 3:07 PM

[quote]What does it mean when a thread just up and disappears?

It means I fucking have cramps. Real bad.

Ok assholes?

by Anonymousreply 4October 7, 2019 3:10 PM

Meanwhile there's a whole host of shitty, pointless threads that stink up the site.

by Anonymousreply 5October 7, 2019 3:27 PM

OP it means that your shitty frau retard endless Timmy Chalamet/ Armie Hammer / Armie’s wife / Lily Rose Depp threads that you open up on a daily basis to evade Muriel’s paywalls, will no longer be tolerated.

And Muriel actually red tagged subscribers! Guess that $1.50 was not worth it, you stupid presumptuous straight women.

Anti T....we have finally won after two years.

by Anonymousreply 6October 7, 2019 3:47 PM

The OPs of threads like these always know why their other threads were deleted but they pretend not to.

by Anonymousreply 7October 7, 2019 3:49 PM

OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 7, 2019 3:54 PM

Thanks, r6, for admitting that it was you and all the other anti-trans loons and anti-Meghan and Harry loons with such thin skin ganging up on a thread that makes fun of you that caused a thread to disappear. Won? Won what? You got a thread closed down on a gay gossip site.

Oh, and r7, go fuck yourself. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 9October 7, 2019 3:55 PM

Oh, and lest I forget, the Chalamet freaks.

by Anonymousreply 10October 7, 2019 3:58 PM

R9 go fuck your self in your fat unused cunt.

This site is for gay people. Not imbecilic straight stalker women.

by Anonymousreply 11October 7, 2019 4:05 PM

Grow up r9 you big crybaby. It isn't just the anti trans fuckwits who hate the constant Armie bagel threads and all the other junk. You knew your threads were paywalled and you started new ones to get around it meaning you KNEW why your threads were deleted.

Now you're starting another junk thread just to cry about it. You do this all the time. Stop it. You just post trash constantly because you're ridiculous and immature.

No anti trans assholes "won" anything. This has nothing to do with them.

by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2019 4:06 PM

Oh, dear--terribly triggered bitches r11 and r12 who clearly got rubbed the wrong way, when they should be happy anyone bothered to rub them at all. LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 13October 7, 2019 4:09 PM

By the way, r11, you dumb cunt, I'm a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 14October 7, 2019 4:09 PM

What a baby you are, r9.

by Anonymousreply 15October 7, 2019 4:11 PM

Oh look, one person pretending to be two people in a heated one-on-one argument again.

by Anonymousreply 16October 7, 2019 4:14 PM

r15, you already said that. Why are you talking to yourself?

by Anonymousreply 17October 7, 2019 4:15 PM

R13 “Anti T” refers to the poster who is known as the “Anti Tumblrarina Crusader” not any anti transgender poster.

Only I call her Anti T....she or he would know my identity. We are old comrades in trolling relentlessly those straight bitches who ruined the Timothee Chalamet/ Armie Hammer / CMBYN threads, which were previously intelligent and informative before those fat, straight twats discovered Datalounge.

Oh, and R14, you are a fucking moron if you are actually a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 18October 7, 2019 4:39 PM

"Timothee Chalamet/ Armie Hammer / CMBYN threads, which were previously intelligent and informative "

Intelligent and informative? Oh, my sides! And you call me a fucking moron? At least you admit you're a pathetic troll.

by Anonymousreply 19October 7, 2019 4:43 PM

The thread is sent to a nice farm upstate. It can run free and frolic with other threads and live out it's life happily.

by Anonymousreply 20October 7, 2019 4:43 PM

"it's life"

Oh, dear, r20. The "intelligent and informative" poster r18 seems to think her Chalamet obsession is akin to the journalism of Joan Didion.

by Anonymousreply 21October 7, 2019 4:45 PM

R19 And yet Muriel has erased all of your threads.

Relentless resistance has paid off.

Victory is sweet.

by Anonymousreply 22October 7, 2019 4:46 PM

R21 your continued raging is DELICIOUS

by Anonymousreply 23October 7, 2019 4:47 PM

So you admit you're so threatened r22 by a thread that mocks you that your only recourse is to get it deleted. If that's your idea of a sweet victory you're pretty sad. And not raging, r22--laughing. Because you're right here raging. LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 24October 7, 2019 4:48 PM

Btw, r22, it was one thread. Don't give yourself too much credit, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 25October 7, 2019 4:49 PM

Do go on r24 / r25

Can you hear the laughing?

by Anonymousreply 26October 7, 2019 4:53 PM

Came to insult OP, stayed for the drama. x

by Anonymousreply 27October 7, 2019 4:53 PM

Btw, the poll in that thread voted Chalamet trolls as the most pathetic, followed by the anti-trans freaks. You win, Chalamet freaks!

by Anonymousreply 28October 7, 2019 4:56 PM

Anyway, I got what I came for--you admit you closed down a thread you couldn't handle. Bye, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 29October 7, 2019 4:57 PM

LOL, ATC is a straight woman herself. Her seething rage at straight women on DL is a textbook case of self-loathing. She is one fucked up bitch.

by Anonymousreply 30October 7, 2019 4:58 PM

Aww, don’t leave OP. I was enjoying the pile-on. x

by Anonymousreply 31October 7, 2019 5:01 PM

[quote]“Anti T” refers to the poster who is known as the “Anti Tumblrarina Crusader” not any anti transgender poster.

Yeah well you're off in another thread saying the anti-Meghan trolls who ruin the BRF threads are basically heroes so I'm gonna say R30 has you nailed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 7, 2019 5:04 PM

In addition to being a self-loathing, misogynistic straight woman, ATC is also a homophobe and a racist. So between that and her disruptiveness, spamming, doxxing and general flouting of every DL rule and guideline, how is her presence here any more desirable than that of the tumblrinas? She is psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 33October 7, 2019 5:34 PM

R33

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 34October 7, 2019 5:44 PM

Why are threads put behind pay walls?

by Anonymousreply 35October 7, 2019 6:01 PM

Gretchen, stop trying to make "ATC" happen. It's not going to happen!

by Anonymousreply 36October 7, 2019 6:04 PM

Because the straight cunts were using Datalounge as their personal chatroom, many hundreds of posts daily r35.

Muriel was tired of those retard twats wasting bandwidth when they were not paying.

by Anonymousreply 37October 7, 2019 6:04 PM

I'm one of those people who posts on the BRF threads, and there are actually a number of interesting, informative posters there. The Theatre and Soap Opera threads, too. But the Charmie threads are the most dull and lifeless threads I've ever seen. "Pull my finger, and let's sniff our farts together" is pretty much the extent of the conversation. Go sniff each other's farts somewhere else. At least, pay for the privilege.

by Anonymousreply 38October 7, 2019 6:09 PM

It means Bonner Bolton's lawyer sent a threatening letter.

by Anonymousreply 39October 7, 2019 6:13 PM

It means you're having a Transient Ischemic Attack

by Anonymousreply 40October 7, 2019 7:17 PM

anti-trans ≠ loon

by Anonymousreply 41October 7, 2019 7:28 PM

Hot dogs! Hot dogs! Get yer hot dogs here! Two for five dollars, three for six.

by Anonymousreply 42October 7, 2019 11:58 PM

It means that your new Timothee Chalamet “Netflix The King” thread has already been deleted this morning, you straight retard cunt OP.

by Anonymousreply 43October 8, 2019 2:01 PM

HAHAHA They're at Tapatalk now. Do not mess with Muriel.LOL

by Anonymousreply 44October 8, 2019 2:10 PM

Has Netflix started running The King, r43?

by Anonymousreply 45October 8, 2019 7:57 PM

Google it, you lazy whore ^

by Anonymousreply 46October 9, 2019 2:45 AM

12 AM PST, 1 AM MST, 2 AM CST and 3AM EST 8AM GMT+1 on 11 Oct. r45

by Anonymousreply 47October 9, 2019 2:59 AM

12 AM PST, 1 AM MST, 2 AM CST and 3AM EST 8AM GMT+1 on 11 Oct. r45

by Anonymousreply 48October 9, 2019 3:00 AM

Sorry wring thread meant to post on Breaking Bad thread.

by Anonymousreply 49October 9, 2019 3:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!