Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The $1.98 Beauty Show

Starring Rip Taylor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2019 1:44 AM

Shouldn't his name be spelled R.I.P. Taylor?

by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2019 1:28 AM

Who was the blond judge to the right of Erik Estrada?

by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2019 1:42 AM

i wish i was high watching that girl lipsync

by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2019 1:52 AM

He was adorable RIP

by Anonymousreply 4October 7, 2019 10:03 AM

The ladies had beautiful bodies. The cuts of the bikinis then were nice, not vulgar. And back then (which wasn't so long ago) everyone still had regional accents.

by Anonymousreply 5October 7, 2019 10:23 AM

R2, his right? It's Suzy Chapstick, er, Chaffee.

by Anonymousreply 6October 7, 2019 10:48 AM

I loved this show as a little kid. Low rent, satirical fun from a different era. On par with THE GONG SHOW.

by Anonymousreply 7October 7, 2019 11:37 AM

I like my taint

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2019 1:26 AM

Whose version of Chattanooga Choo Choo is that?

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2019 1:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!