Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kelly Ripa

We've all heard that she's not a nice person. Anyone have personal experience to confirm rumors?

by Anonymousreply 42April 15, 2020 5:31 PM

Do not anger or turn your back on her. She’ll ripa new hole on you.

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2019 10:37 PM

I don't know any such thing.

She seems nice enough on Kelly and Ryan. What do you know?

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2019 10:38 PM

Keep a nose plug near as she is also known to let one ripa. eats raw veggies a lot.

by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2019 10:41 PM

She favors her gay son the most, right?

by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2019 10:44 PM

She is a human chicken wing.

Actually, a chicken wing has more meat on the bone.

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2019 10:46 PM

Nice to see her daughter isn't following in her footsteps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2019 10:51 PM

The part of Kelly Ripa is now being played by Lady Penelope, via iMovie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 6, 2019 10:53 PM

Have spent three weekends at Jerry seinfelds house in hamptons w KELLY and mark. She is insufferable. CUUUUUUTE and all that shit. It’s all about her. Even when she is “talking to you”, she is readjusting her demeanor and hair etc. Yet another talentless cunt who got lucky.

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2019 10:56 PM

chatted her up at an industry party in LA.

she couldn't have been any nicer

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2019 10:57 PM

Her success is a head scratcher to me. I don’t understand it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2019 10:58 PM

She hasn't eaten anything at all since 1987.

by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2019 11:08 PM

Her belly button grosses me out.

by Anonymousreply 12October 6, 2019 11:19 PM

She is why I made myself gay.

by Anonymousreply 13October 6, 2019 11:36 PM

She is sweet and I have met her, she is not the Pope or Queen, she just entertains and makes people laugh, what is wrong with that? Who cares how you think she should act after she leaves work every day? First, you will likely never meet her, and why do you care? How do you act after an exhausting week of work? Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 14October 6, 2019 11:43 PM

R10 she is not paid to save babies or cure cancer, she is an entertainer, period. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 15October 6, 2019 11:44 PM

She's a sweetheart

by Anonymousreply 16October 6, 2019 11:53 PM

I can't stand it when she yammers on about how fat she is. Are you fuckin kiddin me!!! She looks like such a dope when she does that.

by Anonymousreply 17October 7, 2019 12:09 AM

Did you not see the scene in The Karen Carpenter Story where KC looks at herself in the elevator doors? That's what Ripa sees too.

by Anonymousreply 18October 7, 2019 12:23 AM

Along with Kellyanne Conway, she's a South Jersey girl. Grew up in neighboring towns.

by Anonymousreply 19October 7, 2019 12:32 AM

R14 = Andy Cohen

by Anonymousreply 20October 7, 2019 1:10 AM

R10, she's one of them b/c she's a celeb and she's one of 'us' because she gushes the way a fan would.

She's perky. She's funny. I used to watch when Regis was still on with her and he'd say someone typical zany Reege thing and Kelly would respond to it, supporting his story, making it even better, making him look even better than he was already making himself look and I'd see him take a beat, realize what she'd done and laugh, almost in spite of himself.

by Anonymousreply 21October 7, 2019 1:43 AM

One of her closest friends is Andy Cohen. She can’t possibly be anything but an aggressive ambitious social climber with no real integrity.

by Anonymousreply 22October 7, 2019 1:48 AM

... The company we keep...

by Anonymousreply 23October 7, 2019 1:57 AM

Her head is the size of a blue ribbon pumpkin at a county fair.

Basketball on a stick is her signature lewk.

by Anonymousreply 24October 7, 2019 3:02 AM

She guested on last week's episode of "American Housewife" playing an uber-cunty boss from hell. Probably didn't require too much acting on her part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 7, 2019 4:58 AM

Kelly is a sweet admirable gal with a beautiful family, go away haters.

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote] It’s all about her. Even when she is “talking to you”, she is readjusting her demeanor and hair etc.

No wonder she and Andy are friends. They're so much alike.

I don't even know how they can have a conversation with each other, since neither of them is listening to the other one.

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2019 11:23 PM

R27-that's probably exactly why they can have sustained conversations with each other.

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2019 11:37 PM

I knew her for years. The whole family was fine. Marc was a horndog, but not gross.

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2019 11:57 PM

I’ve known her since Kathie Lee left the show, I work for ABC. She’s genuinely kind to us nobodies, as was Kathie Lee. KLG was the most genuine of all, I both liked and respected her. She actually knew and used our names. No one does that, not the talent, anyway. She knew and used the names of every crew member. No bullshit about her, just solid. Years later, after she left Live, she returned to our set and she still remembered our names. For those outside the industry, this is remarkable.

Ryan gifted all the crew with new iPads when he first started and he’s been a solid professional throughout.

Regis is another story. He was a nightmare. We always prayed he’d call in sick, but he lives right across the street from ABC, and it rarely happened. If he could come in with ebola, he would. The tension onset was palpable. Kelly handled it well, which helped us, especially in her earlier years.

Michael Gelman is easily the inspiration for all douchebags. He’s a rotten, nasty, narcissistic tyrant.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2019 12:08 AM

I like Kelly - then I don't. I can't explain why. I wonder how much longer the "cutsie blonde" routine can last? I will say this - she has one heck of a life - a job she makes look like a piece of cake (I know it isn't all that easy all the time), mansion Upper East Side - beautiful family that isn't a disgrace - an attentive husband (supposedly, at least on social media) - and a jet-setting lifestyle. Who wouldn't want that??? OK - I realized why I don't like her at times - I'M JEALOUS!

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2019 12:17 AM

Never had much of an opinion until I saw her in Broad City. Now I stan the bitch!

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2019 1:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 15, 2020 5:17 AM

I’m r30.

Kelly has devolved. She’s a terror to work with now. Self-obsessed and paranoid. Angry and vindictive behind the scenes. I’m furloughed for now and I haven't had a headache since the studio shut down. I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

We miss KLG. Those were peaceful days.

by Anonymousreply 34April 15, 2020 8:00 AM

Wow what a trip.

Read r30 and thought wow, Kelly isn't a bitch.

And then read r34.

Yikes. What happened? The Strahan situation?

by Anonymousreply 35April 15, 2020 8:23 AM

She was whining just the other day about how, thanks to nobody being able to leave the house, her crotchfruit aren't speaking to her.

by Anonymousreply 36April 15, 2020 8:38 AM

[Quote] an attentive husband (supposedly, at least on social media)

He cheats on her all the time and sounds like a control freak.

by Anonymousreply 37April 15, 2020 8:41 AM

Her belly button triggered me!

by Anonymousreply 38April 15, 2020 9:46 AM

Saw her on the street in SoHo once. I know everyone says this about celebs in real life, but: She’s tiny.

I find her very engaging and likable on her show. She’s probably very charming most of the time and a terror in other contexts. She probably drives her kids nuts because she’s a control freak and tightly-wound.

by Anonymousreply 39April 15, 2020 12:34 PM

A friend did hair and make-up on the show for a few days. Every day Kelly would come to the dressing room, talk to the person he was working on. Never acknowledged my friend's presence.

by Anonymousreply 40April 15, 2020 12:50 PM

R30 , r34 Interesting stuff, thanks for spilling!

by Anonymousreply 41April 15, 2020 5:27 PM

[quote]Ryan gifted all the crew with new iPads when he first started and he’s been a solid professional throughout.

So he bought them off?

[quote]Never acknowledged my friend's presence.

I bet no one else does either.

by Anonymousreply 42April 15, 2020 5:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!