Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Frank DeFeo aka "Frank the Tank" died last year

I've always been a fan of his, though I could have done without his heavy South New Jersey accent. I first remember seeing him in Bear magazine in 2010. Then he usually sported a shaved look (not my favorite) and moved into muscle worship films, and some light BDSM marketing them under the names Mission4Muscle and Buff and Bound (I think.) His newer content featured him and women mostly. He also did solo films for theguysite.com.

I thought he was older than is reported here. He had a daughter, which surprised me as in all of the MF films he made he looked like a total awkward spaz fucking a woman.

Did anyone else hear about this? Any other fans (or body worship customers) of his here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2019 8:58 PM

What form of drug abuse killed him?

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2019 8:10 PM

Who? I mean, who cares. Yet another bi gay for pay phony druggy.

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2019 8:16 PM

There have been an endless number of threads about this guy

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2019 8:20 PM

There was already a thread. Unless it reached 600.

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2019 8:20 PM

"which surprised me as in all of the MF films he made he looked like a total awkward spaz fucking a woman."

Doesn't that pretty much sum up the entire white male experience?

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2019 8:21 PM

Sometimes you could find him on F4F regularly. He was always willing to flex very hard, he gave off that animal energy you would expect of bodybuilders. Sometimes it looked like he needed more air even when doing nothing and I bet that had to do with his size.

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2019 8:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!