Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meagain and Harry.... the divorce poll

How long until this mess collapses under its own weight of thwarted ambition, incompatibility, everything going according to plan and or flaying by tabloids?

Will she stay in Britain? Will she marry again? Will she run for President? Will she ever get her ass back (and I don't mean Harry)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2019 11:05 PM

Ginger and Megs are impetuous and impulsive with no thought to the consequences of their actions. In Megs' case, she has spent her life speedily dumping those who don't serve her. I wouldn't be surprised if she's not already searching frantically for her next opportunity to move on to. Given public weariness with their antics, Megs will be well on her way out of the BRF and onward by next summer.

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2019 3:17 PM

She won't divorce him. It's her dream come true. Maybe he could get fed up with her shit but I doubt it. He's too chill. I think it's a love match, and you cunts have nothing in your lives.

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2019 3:18 PM

OP, It's already been reported that the couple aren't living together all of the time at the very expensively renovated Frog Cott. So they could technically stay married but be apart more often than not.

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2019 3:24 PM

She's gone in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2019 3:25 PM

OP's GIF is hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2019 3:26 PM

She will wait 5 years and get a generous divorce settlement.

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2019 3:37 PM

Henry could do with a bit of therapy. He is being played like a fiddle.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2019 6:01 PM

Wow... grim predictions... seven more years at best.

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2019 8:14 PM

She'll have one more baby to ensure a generous divorce settlement and then she's out of there. Can you imagine living with Harry's stupid, spoiled, petulant ass? It would be hard enough for a normal person, much less a toxic narcissist like Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2019 8:19 PM

Think we all know that they will divorce at some point, but only after the Queen is gone. They probably keep up appearances because that is what they're supposed to do, but I'm sure when they are alone all hell breaks loose. Nice that Harry is supporting her with the press.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2019 8:42 PM

[quote] They probably keep up appearances because that is what they're supposed to do

When did they start? I must have missed it.

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2019 8:45 PM

I think they are together for good. Harry is a petulant angry man-child and has no-one else - he also would never admit he made a mistake so is stuck with her. Meghan will already be searching for her next big meal ticket (as is her way), but no billionaire wants a chubby woman pushing 40 who is disliked by a whole nation, so she will discover there are no better options.

If the situation was different, I'd give it 5 years, but she's the one who would leave and she's not going to give up the endless well of cash unless she can get a bigger tap.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2019 10:39 PM

The Duchess is a proud graduate of the Wallis Warfield School of Exotic Asian Sexual Techniques.

She ain't going nowhere till Harry is a dried up, drained and broke husk.

And she's taking the kids with her!

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2019 10:59 PM

Meghan looks beautiful in OP’s Gif!

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2019 11:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!