Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Watts Killed His Family Out of *Love* For Skanky Mistress

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 12, 2019 9:58 PM

Honey, if he killed his first wife and children to be with you, he'll kill you and your children to get away from you.

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2019 10:06 PM

Before this thread gets started, as a gay man myself, any other gay man that gives this cockroach a pass in any way, due to his perceived physical attractiveness deserves a severe beating.

by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2019 10:13 PM

Don't care. He should have been shot by cops.

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2019 10:15 PM

I second that emotion, R2.

Apparently there are some major league, first class assholes here who get off on murderous cut throats.

by Anonymousreply 4October 3, 2019 10:15 PM

If Chris was black, the cops would have found an excuse to shoot him dead.

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2019 10:19 PM

His wife was needy and annoying. I’d have certainly left her, but I guess he didn’t want to be divorce poor.

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2019 10:22 PM

Is he still hawt?

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2019 10:32 PM

Why don't they talk about his male side piece?

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2019 10:45 PM

I was hoping he would get his ass kicked in prison. Piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2019 10:52 PM

Wow, OP missed the actual story in that link.

by Anonymousreply 10October 3, 2019 10:52 PM

R2 Please beat me up then! He has BDF and is beyond hot. Evey hot hung guy should be alliwed to do what he wants. Dont judge I crave hot straight cock like 90 percent on here.

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2019 10:56 PM

I just watched a Reelz feature about this motherfucker that I recorded a while ago--that’s a great channel, btw-- and WOW. I never really watched any footage of him except in custody and that really bad idea of an interview that he did with that local news station. I feel a little guilty about this, but yeah, he’s pretty hot in those clips.

I had no idea how much of a sociopath he truly is. I mean...he didn’t--or couldn’t--even fake being sad or concerned to avoid suspicion. Not ONE Tear was shed in any situation he was in whether he was being interrogated by police or taking them through his home when her sister reported them missing. Even when they told this fool that he failed the lie detector, he just said “uh-huh.” The only thing he could project was apathy. He was a fucking blank slate. I've met many people like that who seem to have zero personality, no sense of humor, are selfish AF and have just an all-around lack of concern about anything that doesn't directly affect them. Are they sociopaths? How can you tell BEFORE it's too late?

That video of her walking to her doom the night before is so chilling. Can you imagine marrying the guy that will murder you and your children 10 years later? FUCK

by Anonymousreply 12October 8, 2019 12:18 PM

He's still hawt. I'd let him kill me.

by Anonymousreply 13October 8, 2019 12:26 PM

I'm not a particular fan of kids per se, but just imagine what it takes for someone to hands-on, physically choke the life out of two little kids who loved you more than anyone else on earth and who, moments before you destroyed them, were delighted to see you.

Sick doesn't begin to describe. I've never been pro electric chair, but for this one? Let him fry.

by Anonymousreply 14October 8, 2019 12:31 PM

Amazing that he agreed to open up to her.

Him talking about about his daughter realizing what was happening and fighting back is...yikes.

by Anonymousreply 15October 8, 2019 12:39 PM

ABSOLUTELY R14 and R15. The lady that gave him the lie dictator was essentially like "Your kids were murdered, and you haven't shed a tear since you've been here. Just admit you did this."

"No daddy don't" and "Are you going to do to us what you did to mommy?"

How fortunate that his neighbor had his security camera on that night. This useless body language expert they had on was like "That's a look of guilt. The way he turns away from viewing the security footage" I'm like....really, bitch? How long did you go to school for that?

by Anonymousreply 16October 8, 2019 12:45 PM

For those who think he’s hot: look at how short his arms are, and how tiny his hands are.

If he were a ‘normal’ sociopath, he would have divorced his family and gone on with his life. He was burning with resentment and wanted to kill them. As much as she was an innocent victim, she was a mental case, herself. It didn’t help matters. But, of course, she didn’t deserve to be murdered. He should have walked away.

And that mistress was also a crazy controlling mental case. She’s lucky he got caught, because he might have done the same to her.

by Anonymousreply 17October 8, 2019 1:43 PM

The mistress is ugly, uglier than the wife. He could’ve at least moved up the hotness scale, but there isn’t much choice in the oil fields I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 18October 8, 2019 1:47 PM

R13, I'd let him kill you too.

And you need glasses.

by Anonymousreply 19October 8, 2019 1:52 PM

R18 Her body was much better than Shanann's. Straight guys don't seem to pay much attention to faces.

by Anonymousreply 20October 8, 2019 2:20 PM

It's really the newness. They had been married for years and had two children, his relationship with Shanann wasn't fun anymore. It was nothing but stress.

Nichol is new and fun, and Chris Watts having only recent lost weight and become hot (very important), is loving this new attention that he gets. All of sudden he is a desired hunk and it makes him feel good.

by Anonymousreply 21October 8, 2019 2:37 PM

R21, I agree. But the “fun” was just to lure him in. She wanted marriage and babies, too.

As I always say, he was “out of the frying pan into the fire”.

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2019 7:06 PM

I hate this asshole. Die.

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2019 7:25 PM

He is a pretty unattractive man physically.

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2019 8:01 PM

He looks like a cretin. Not hot, even when he got fit. What an absolute spineless worm. No one normal strangles their children, and puts them into tanks of hot oil just to get with his side piece. They leave their ball and chain, and then get with the side piece. I don't understand the constant level of excuses that get made for him.

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2019 8:45 PM

R2 How dare you!

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2019 9:54 PM

Obviously he is a shit human being r25 who deserves to suffer the rest of his life, but he is objectively good looking.

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2019 11:42 PM

He’s totally innocent! Miscarriage of justice!

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2019 11:46 PM

He's no more special than that other piece of shit Scott Peterson. Doesn't matter if his wife was this or that, he's complete garbage that deserves the worst that can happen to him.

I'd piss on his grave if I could.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2019 12:02 AM

R25 .... And I don’t understand the constant judging that get made for him. He went to court and got his sentence. So you think you need to bring some devine righteousness upon him or why don’t you shut up?

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2019 12:13 AM

Why is anyone buying what some horny, desperate granny is saying about Our Chris?

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2019 12:21 AM

...cause there are the primary documents that Chris wrote her?

But I guess your post was sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2019 12:45 AM

No way is this gorgeous man a killer. I think he walked in on the bitch killing the kids and she attacked him, then he killed her in self defense!

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2019 2:23 AM

Who says Chris was porking this sow? I don’t believe it! He was finally free to accept himself as a lover of men!

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2019 2:27 AM

Women will fuck you up. Every time.

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2019 2:29 AM

Spot on R25 & R17, except you left off the midget's forehead. It has that characteristic curve and bulge.

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2019 3:01 AM

First, I must admit that I found this board via the Chris Watts case. I think a thread came up in a Google search or something.....and here I am, still. Much more enjoyable discussion than Websleuths. And WEHT Dan Peterson?

Anyway, I listened to an interview of this author last night, and she says Chris admitted to thinking about killing Shannan for quite some time. He gave her OxyContin at least once hoping to induce miscarriage...and sadly by the final days, Celeste & Bella were intended, as well.

She also said there were things he told her he would take to his grave, and she seemed to feel he was trying to protect someone(s). Oh, and he still loves nasty Nikki.

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2019 4:26 AM

Really R37? That sounds interesting. I had no idea that there was a prior attempt. I wonder if he had never gotten caught would this be a one-time thing or a straight-up Bundy situation.

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2019 10:06 AM

He’s dumb trying to use OxyContin to induce a miscarriage. Millions of American women take pounds during pregnant with no ill affects!

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2019 1:42 PM

Opioids , not pounds

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2019 1:42 PM

Where exactly is the "hawt" or "gorgeous" or "good looking?" I don't see any sign of it.

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2019 1:53 PM

Nicole, those bathroom shots were NOT your friend. That mirror gave you some shit back angles, girl.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2019 3:26 PM

I respect him for violently squeezing the life out of his snot-factory crotch fruit. Can you imagine dealing with those annoying girls on a daily basis? He should be rewarded for taking those bitches out of the world.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2019 3:54 PM

He's an AWG. I don't understand what all the fuss is about.

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2019 4:01 PM

If Chris gets paroled we will ask the judge for 'custody'!

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2019 4:12 PM

I’m confused when posters use the term AWG (average white guy.) is it a jealousy or reverse racism thing? I’m an “average white guy” and I find myself being offended by the use of AWG, like it’s diminishing my worth or existence. And by the way, average white guys are the hottest.(and cleanest, more honest, and more law-abiding.)

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2019 4:56 PM

[R30] Awww are you mad your love letters didn't get returned? Keep trying girl.

[R37] That is interesting. Shows his stupidity because opioids don't tend to cause miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2019 5:04 PM

R47 said what I was thinking. What kind of a fucking idiot thinks Oxy causes miscarriage? If only it did...

Anyway, I think that was a lie. If he gave her Oxy at all, it was so he could kill her with less fuss.

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2019 7:57 PM

I think he is handsome. However I don't understand the level of praise on DL.

His hair is patchy with patches of gray, like a calico cat. His hairline is receding and creating a hairline like a winding road (not all receding hairlines are unattractive). Eyes are kind of close together. His facial expressions are not sexy, IMO. His taste in women is suspect.

And, he murdered two apparently sweet little girls with his bare fucking hands! I think he might actually be classified as a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2019 8:30 PM

Child killers are not hot.

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2019 8:37 PM

If he were just plain him, with no murders on his hands, he still would be unappealing. He has the personality of wet cardboard, and sad downturned hooded eyes. He looks like a pound puppy.

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2019 8:38 PM

I mean this is a moron who didn't take his wife's MONTH LONG VACATION as a chance to run for it.

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2019 8:38 PM

I didn’t know it was possible to be in love with a man I’ve never met. When Chris came on the scene, I was immediately attracted to him and voraciously watched every story available on him. His looks drew me in, but now I feel a spiritual connection. I will one day get the chance to meet him, and that’s what keeps me going.

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2019 8:48 PM

LET ME GREASE MY HOLE AND RIDE THAT SEXY MURDERER'S COCK TILL THE SUN COMES UP .

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2019 9:55 PM

What a slut!

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2019 10:04 PM

Is it me or are those kids fucking annoying as hell. Horrible what happened to them but fuck, they would've been bullied in school for sure.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2019 10:08 PM

R56, that’s what their mother wanted, FFS. She was already setting them up for it. Kept cutting the older one’s hair short like a boy/cancer patient and not letting them eat regular food at birthday parties.

I’m so sorry for those poor children, because the deck was stacked against them from Day One. They were little pawns.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2019 10:33 PM

When he was sentenced, I chained myself to my radiator for two hours in protest. There’s no wag this hunk is guilty. It was clearly self defense!

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2019 10:43 PM

If somehow he had not been caught, he most likely would have killed again.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2019 10:53 PM

he is worse than Scott Peterson

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2019 11:05 PM

He really hated his wife and kids. Those poor little things. Their grandparents could have raised them, if he’d just disappeared the wife.

I wonder what his game plan was.

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2019 11:15 PM

Sympathy? Insurance for a life of luxury with the skank?

Whatever it was, it didn't include prison for life. Those poor little girls who adored him. What a fucking monster.

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2019 11:22 PM

r53, sure me and Peter Sutcliffe, love me some yorkshire ripper eviltwat!

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2019 11:23 PM

I feel so sad about how he did that and now I feel bad I made a joke because he is evil. At least he got caught.

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2019 11:27 PM

R37 here. Am I the only one who interprets his verbatim words below to mean that if Shanann hadn’t been pregnant, then he would have divorced instead?

"August 12th when I finished putting the girls to bed, I walked away and said 'That's the last time I'm going to be tucking my babies in.' I knew what was going to happen the day before and I did nothing to stop it!" he wrote. He also told Cadle that he had given Shan'ann Oxycodone at least once in hopes of causing her to have a miscarriage. " I thought it would be easier to be with Nichol if Shanann wasn't pregnant," he wrote.

Other than looking like an ass for leaving her while she was pregnant, a third child wouldn’t have made much difference in divorce settlement: you usually only get 5% more per kid after the first in child support (though it’s not like childcare providers, etc...only cost 5% more after the first). And 50/50 with income offset (and she was working, though what she really made is questionable) isn’t uncommon in Colorado. Did he even do his homework first?

Probably not, if he really believed Oxy would induce a spontaneous miscarriage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2019 11:38 PM

R51 that downturning of the eyes is called a negative canal tilt, and it's objectively one of the most masculine facial features a man can have. Therefore many lovers of men and male features find it very attractive!

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2019 11:46 PM

No way people are attracted to this freak! Arghh that is like the same way with Bundy, Fucking lunatics the lot of you! Like those sad women that write to death row inmates,

by Anonymousreply 67October 12, 2019 12:13 AM

There is that breed here, R67, and many could care less what he did to come to their attention.

That block button is a nice feature that still works for everyone. These threads are exceptionally good for weeding.

by Anonymousreply 68October 12, 2019 1:15 AM

I would be so turned on to have Chris inside me very deeply. Just to look in his eyes knowing what he did while he’s fucking me would be so hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 12, 2019 1:22 AM

He's a moron. He could've skipped town while she was away for a month. She wanted to take a camping trip when she got back. He could've arranged an "accident" on a hike.

by Anonymousreply 70October 12, 2019 1:36 AM

She wasn't our top representative.

by Anonymousreply 71October 12, 2019 4:57 AM

MEANWHILE, we ALL know that if you sloppy queens were approached by this guy in a bar, you'd dropped to your rusty knees after the first drink. FOH

by Anonymousreply 72October 12, 2019 10:01 AM

This guy seems to be as dumb as a box of rocks. I think that is the scariest thing about this story.

by Anonymousreply 73October 12, 2019 10:35 AM

R73, I think he was an aspie. He was supposedly book smart and could fix anything. But he wasn’t all there, either. His coworkers called him “Rain Man”.

If you look at things he’s written, he doesn’t make the same spelling and grammar mistakes that the rest of his white trash clan makes. Granted, he was an idiot in many respects, but he has a certain type of intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 74October 12, 2019 11:34 AM

That whole part of Colorado is just FreakVille.... Fort Collins, Frederick, Firestone. This case is just the tip of the iceberg.

by Anonymousreply 75October 12, 2019 12:18 PM

R72 Guys like this never want us gays, they want trashy tramps like that woman in the bikini.

by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2019 1:11 PM

I don't get straight guys. HIs wife was cute in a normal way, though it looks like she needed to workout more. His mistress has such a hard face, and while thin, she looks like a skinny fat.

by Anonymousreply 77October 12, 2019 1:15 PM

Ita really not just about the wife, he murdered the kids as well obviously. He wanted to "be free"

by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2019 1:16 PM

R77, if anything, you’d think he’d prefer the wife with the hair and makeup and girly schtick.

But the grass is always greener. The man with the high-powered skinny accomplished wife goes for the ditzy nanny. The man with the Martha Stewart wife and home-cooked meals takes a trashy mistress who drinks all day at eats Doritos in the motel bed. They just want what they don’t already have.

by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2019 1:22 PM

OMG, R78, and in his latest admission, he killed both kids *twice*—that’s the craziest thing about his latest confessions and the article above...

It’s shocking how cold and cruel he was when it came to those kids, and—even he admits—he had multiple opportunities to change his mind about killing them (even after killing the wife) and yet he still couldn’t wait to kill them a second time after they revived in their beds after his first attempt...

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2019 1:23 PM

Eh, I don’t think it’s that shocking. If what he describes is true, he just made them unconscious and he was too stupid to make sure they were actually dead. It makes a good story to say they came back to life, though.

If he hadn’t gotten that wife pregnant, he could have left the kids in a hot car. People usually get away with that.

by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2019 1:33 PM

R65, the girlfriend had told him that she wanted to be the one to give him his first son. This twisted fuck may have divorced Shanann or walked out on her and the kids if she wasn’t pregnant with a boy.

by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2019 4:06 PM

I think this thread is FULL of angry LESBIANS.

Miscarriage of justice! Totally innocent!

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2019 4:09 PM

Nichol was something “new”

And even if Shanann was technically prettier, it’s clear by all accounts that she was a handful. Not that she deserved what happened, but I got tired just watching a few videos

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2019 5:37 PM

I hate that MLM stuff. It’s the worst, and you know she was ruining the family finances by doing that shit. Another reason he was mad, I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2019 5:40 PM

R84, Shanann was a nightmare of a Frau. (Not that she deserved what he did to her!) I really think Nichol was the same nightmare in a different package. She was just as bossy and insecure and an emotional bottomless pit. How these people always find each other is a wonder.

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2019 7:24 PM

I definitely feel for Chris in this situation. He was a nice, quiet dude just wanting to live his life and here’s this nagging, thirsty frau sucking the life out of him. I honestly think I would do the same thing in his position. Have you looked at her social media posts? She was an insufferable monster!! He did us all a favor. I’m so glad she’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2019 7:46 PM

Why did that little girl have no hair and she was almost five years old?

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2019 7:53 PM

OMG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2019 10:34 PM

"I definitely feel for Chris in this situation. He was a nice, quiet dude just wanting to live his life and here’s this nagging, thirsty frau sucking the life out of him. I honestly think I would do the same thing in his position. Have you looked at her social media posts? She was an insufferable monster!! He did us all a favor. I’m so glad she’s dead."

I feel for you, you sound mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2019 10:47 PM

This guy's so boring. The most exciting thing about him is that he murdered his family. He's stupid and his weird skull makes be believe in phrenology.

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2019 10:53 PM

Notice the people who thinks it's oh so hilarious to do these Chris Watts is great posts never mention his children. Can't quite have fun talking about how he murdered his own children, just try to make it all about Shannan instead.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2019 10:54 PM

R92 - I also hate kids, not just fraus. I’m glad the kids are dead too. Less noise in the world.

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2019 10:56 PM

So murder is based on people, not the fact that these people are clinically insane. What causes someone to even think about murdering someone else? I am wondering if this issue is nature versus nurture debate. I believe Chris would have killed no matter what. Murderers are wired to spend their lives in prison, if they get caught.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2019 11:35 PM

R86, you’re totally right! In his interview with the agents last spring he spoke about Nikki going off that “she’d always be second” when Shanann called and obviously he had to continue with normal patterns to at least cover what he was up to. Mistress Nikki obviously felt his loyalty should be to her....even at the expense of tipping the apple cart before figuring out how to navigate the situation.

I divorced my ex due to “financial infidelity”. I thought the only debt we had was the house, then found out otherwise, plus some theft, fraud, etc... To hear him tell it now, he left me because I was “controlling”. 🤣

Funnily enough, new wife has become part of his company with the money put in her name, and she even dictates when he can call the kids, that he can only converse with me via email, and any time he pisses her off she’ll refuse to attend a family event until he gives in (appearance is very important to him). Oh, and for the Ace In The Hole all income and assets are now in her name.

All I wanted (and he agreed in word, but not actions), was to be debt free with money in the bank. Now he is truly OWNED. If it weren’t for children involved I’d find it humorous.

Anyway, yes Shanann was annoying AF on her posts....but I think she meant well and needed a serious MLM intervention. Nikki was only playing the “cool girl” part. He admitted to seeing the red flags, and based on my own experience I agree with R36 that he was about to go from the frying pan into the fire.

Makes one wonder whether his judicial sentence or life with Nikki would have been worse?

by Anonymousreply 95October 13, 2019 12:45 AM

He put two little girls in an oil tank. He should be in prison for life,

by Anonymousreply 96October 13, 2019 1:52 AM

Straight men are so weird. I've had sex with women, and one pussy isn't that different than another one. It's not like with cock and different sizes and girth make a difference.

by Anonymousreply 97October 13, 2019 4:20 PM

R97 thinks women are flesh lights.

by Anonymousreply 98October 14, 2019 1:56 AM

Scooby Nickole recently had a baby who was born with a heart defect and had to undergo surgery to have it corrected. In the midst of getting him diagnosed and treated, she noticed a lump in her breast that the PA kept assuring her was just a clogged milk duct. Long story short, she has breast cancer.

It's awful, but all I kept thinking when I heard this was how jealous SW would have been that her friend and her friend's newborn had real medical problems with serious medical interventions needed, not the parade of phantom issues with vague symptoms that SW desperately tried to convince everyone that she and her kids had.

by Anonymousreply 99November 10, 2019 8:47 AM

God forbid he did not just leave his wife to be with his mistress, but no - he had to kill them all.

Did anyone see the way his mother behave in the press trying to blame the wife for everything? Whatever she was, she did not deserve that and his mother trying to excuse shows she is just as sociopathic as the son. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

by Anonymousreply 100November 10, 2019 9:06 AM

r92 Shanann strangled the children when she found out about the affair. Chris killed her in a fit of righteous anger. So it's perfectly okay to lust after him.

by Anonymousreply 101November 10, 2019 9:16 AM

He's gross. Not Hot at all. Maybe for 5 minutes could put a bag over his head and just enjoy the body. He looks like a Neanderthal but not as smart. Fucking stupid ass, all for a side chick. Those babies didn't deserve a hot fucking oil tank. Hope he suffers every day

by Anonymousreply 102November 12, 2019 12:46 PM

R99, you must follow the case as closely as I do. That was the first thing I thought.

He’s a psycho, but I think he’s the least interesting part of this case.

by Anonymousreply 103November 12, 2019 12:55 PM

He should have disappeared himself. Should have gotten in a car and driven to Mexico and started a new life away from all the insane bitches fighting to control him. He could have found a job as a mechanic and drank beer and watched sports and fucked hookers in some little beach town.

And his wife would have reveled in the attention and pity.

by Anonymousreply 104November 12, 2019 1:23 PM

Rzuceks awarded $6M in wrongful death suit. Of course, they’ll never see anywhere near that. Is the home auction that has been delayed multiple times still scheduled for January 8?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 29, 2019 1:20 PM

This guy is a fuckin idiot.

by Anonymousreply 106November 29, 2019 1:24 PM

Remember, the mistress had been researching anal sex on the internet, so she was up for doing things Shazaam would never have entertained. The side piece probably sucked his dick, too, and let him come on her face. Another big no-no for wives.

by Anonymousreply 107November 29, 2019 1:37 PM

R107, she also googled threesomes and double penetration.

by Anonymousreply 108November 30, 2019 2:31 PM

And now the skanky mistress is someplace in witness protection, making eyes at the bored married men around her, waiting for the next poor sap to fall for her limited charms. I hope she at least got a makeover so she wouldn't be immediately recognizable to America's frau army.

by Anonymousreply 109November 30, 2019 3:32 PM

R109, she’s not in witness protection. She just changed her name and probably moved an hour or two away. And nobody but the fraus would recognize her.

But they are a formidable crew.

by Anonymousreply 110November 30, 2019 4:12 PM

Even with a makeover, the minute she opens her mouth.....that voice will betray her.

by Anonymousreply 111November 30, 2019 4:19 PM

R97 A straight guy might like big tits v small tits or a big ass vs a small one. Once again a thick body vs a rail thin one could be a preference. In addition, the mistress was a sexual freak that the wife wasn't. That is a big deal to a stsraight guy. If his wife is to vanilla and his side piece is insatiable then that is an attraction to him.

by Anonymousreply 112December 12, 2019 5:39 PM

Who says rube in 2019?

by Anonymousreply 113December 12, 2019 5:45 PM

Had to look "rube" up.

by Anonymousreply 114December 12, 2019 5:54 PM

The mistress has a geek girl who grew up ugly and now does the weird stuff aura about her.

by Anonymousreply 115December 12, 2019 8:47 PM

r35 = Prince Andrew

by Anonymousreply 116December 12, 2019 9:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!