Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The continuing saga of Jussie Smollet

Previous thread was closed for some reason after only 100 posts. Let’s continue here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 13, 2020 10:16 PM

He’s done. I don’t even know how his family can pretend to support him now. They’ll be gone as soon as the money runs out.

by Anonymousreply 1October 3, 2019 6:06 PM

I don't see a "thread closed" though I am a bit bleary eyed today. Do you mean it went to "subscriber only" OP? I wish I knew the rhyme and reason for thread flipping to the subscriber model. I can't seem to find a pattern. I'm referring to the link below.

I'm really surprised he has kept his head down as much as he has. How unfortunate. I was looking forward to more messiness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 3, 2019 6:30 PM

[quote]I wish I knew the rhyme and reason for thread flipping to the subscriber model. I can't seem to find a pattern.

Few posters making many posts. I think it gets triggered automatically at around 100 posts if that ratio is bad. Happened at some live-viewing thread the other day.

by Anonymousreply 3October 3, 2019 6:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2019 9:06 PM

He better get ready to spread his hole for Tyler Perry if that 130k fine comes down.

But really, where does he go from here? Is he still doing shows or something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2019 9:19 PM

I have friends in Atlanta in film and TV production. According to them he’s been sniffing around asking for roles without even expecting to audition. All the directors are laughing at him, making jokes behind his back about how ridiculous he is.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2019 9:23 PM

Atlanta won’t even have him, and they are the bottom of the barrel in film production. He’ll be dead in year.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2019 9:25 PM

Thanks R6! Try and dig up more dirt if possible. I am happy to hear he's at least a laughingstock.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2019 9:26 PM

Boris. This story is old news. No one cares. We've moved on to the real criminals and treasonists in the White House.

You've been blocked - way too transparent.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2019 9:36 PM

He’s responsible for Kamala’s demise.

She jumped on that anti-lynching bill faster than you can say white Nigerians.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2019 9:42 PM

Who’s Boris?

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2019 9:42 PM

Definitely Kamala took a blow. Everyone has distanced themselves from that narcissistic liar.

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2019 9:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2019 9:47 PM

This April, Muhlaysia Booker was attacked by a mob of AT LEAST 200 THUGS, who shouted hate speech while beating and stomped Muhlaysia's head until she was unconscious. Weeks later, Muhlaysia was found with a bullet in her head. Yesterday, her 6'7" assailant who delivered at least 23 blows to Muhlaysia's head was only guilty of misdemeanor assault and sprung for time served. I blame Jussie Smollet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2019 9:53 PM

Kamala Deserves it. She jumped on his bandwagon without any proof. Shows she'd be a terrible leader. shed be like another GWB in the White House, starting wars without any proof or evidence. Bye Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2019 9:54 PM

That’s awful about Muhlaysia. 😞 Jussie has so much blood on his hands. He’s what true evil looks like in human form. May god have mercy on his soul.

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2019 10:17 PM

Lol at people acting like without the Jussie drama, Kampala would’ve had a chance!

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2019 11:06 PM

Johnson. Rose at R11.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2019 11:14 PM

Michelle Obama will be the next to go down, when the truth comes out about how she “encouraged” prosecutor Kim Foxx to drop Jessie’s case.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2019 11:22 PM

Waiting for that R19 :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2019 11:26 PM

All this being said, I'd still fuck the hell out of him.

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2019 11:29 PM

R21 - ewwww. Whatever cuteness or hotness he may have once had is so far gone. He’s human shit.

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2019 11:36 PM

For such an allegedly great prosecutor, Kamala was so easily fooled by such a blatantly fake “crime” report.

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2019 11:52 PM

CWB Chicago has the full order from the judge:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2019 12:30 AM

I find him hot too and am disgusted with myself.

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2019 12:34 AM

I don’t give a shit what he’s done, I’d still hate-fuck him. That ass is a treasure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2019 12:52 AM

Adam Schiff (chair of House Intelligence) was actually FOOLED by Jussie!

See his disgusting tweet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2019 1:15 AM

Pencil Neck Schaffer is BONKERS.

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2019 10:04 PM

Pencil Neck Schiff is BONKERS.

by Anonymousreply 29October 23, 2019 10:05 PM

The tweet at R27 was deleted. Many of the other Democrat leaders' tweets are still up.

I suppose it was too much for the head of Democratic intelligence to be seen spreading a known hoax, after the Mueller and Ukraine investigations.

by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2019 10:51 PM

This thread is filled with trolls. Including one desperate one who wants to link Michelle Obama to this.

I know you giys are desperate for anything to distract from Trump's daily treasonous crimes and lies, but this one has run its course, hon.

by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2019 11:37 PM

Excellent point R23.

by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2019 11:42 PM

[quote] but this one has run its course, hon.

Unfortunately, this story is not going anywhere.

The PA, WI, FL, OH voters are asking why we should believe Democrats' Ukraine narrative when they pushed and promoted major hoaxes like Jussie?

Battleground support for impeachment is lower than Democrats predicted. Thanks a lot, Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 33October 24, 2019 12:38 AM

R33: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! Hold on.

Hold on.

.....breath...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

You right wing cunts are pathetic. I supposed after reading that racist CWB shit, "exposing" Adam Schiff, and telling us how voters in fucking Ohio are OH SO CONCERNED about this non issue, you're gonna go home and fuck your former Helix Studios model husband, right?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh, troll boy. I needed that.

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2019 12:47 AM

Our eskiboo's new look for winter. His eyes in this snap showcase his Hispanic roots. I like winter Rob the best. He's been looking like a Fox anchor from Utah lately. No thanks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 1, 2019 6:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2019 10:05 PM

Free Jussie!

by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2019 10:14 PM

trolls - give it up. We've moved on to the biggest liar of them all, your fake God and Russian operative, Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2019 11:29 PM

I really need to watch Jussie fall all the way down....to death. Everyone in a Hollywood has deserted him, and his family will too as soon as the rest of his money dries up. Suicide is the best option for him. I’d love to see him do it by rope hanging - just like his lie.

by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2019 11:42 PM

Holy fuck. This dumb cunt strikes again.

Jussie Smollett countersues city of Chicago for 'maliciously prosecuting him in bad faith'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 20, 2019 10:32 PM

What....?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 20, 2019 10:40 PM

R40 what exactly it this kid’s end game?

by Anonymousreply 42November 20, 2019 10:58 PM

Because a black person suing a municipality will usually win a payday.

by Anonymousreply 43November 20, 2019 11:10 PM

Kim Foxx hires attorneys to represent her personal interests and her office as a special prosecutor wins two sweeping search warrants in the Jussie Smollett investigation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 11, 2020 8:36 PM

The Russian trolls just can't let this story go. It hits all the hot buttons for them and deflects from demented impeached Trump.

by Anonymousreply 45January 13, 2020 8:26 PM

R45 Get new material.

by Anonymousreply 46January 13, 2020 9:14 PM

CWB is racist as fuck. Stop linking to them.

by Anonymousreply 47January 13, 2020 9:20 PM

Not hardly r47 Ton of "family" at CWB. The person who was in charge of their Twitter feed is a Datalounger. They have since hired someone else to take over part time, but you always know the DL dude when he's at the controls.

by Anonymousreply 48January 13, 2020 9:29 PM

R48: I don't give a shit, they promote the narrative that those people ruin a neighborhood and must be kept out. They're also way too pro-police. Fuck em.

by Anonymousreply 49January 13, 2020 9:31 PM

I think the other thread closed itself out of ennui.

by Anonymousreply 50January 13, 2020 9:33 PM

That Kim Foxx is one unattractive woman.

by Anonymousreply 51January 13, 2020 10:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!