Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Trump brand name

After the banks stopped loaning them money, The Family turned to marketing themselves. Melania's cubic zirconia jewelry and caviar creme. Ivanka's fashions. Trump's steaks, neck ties, toiletries, University...

It used to be gold. Is it shit now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2019 5:25 PM

Trump associates model new line of Trumpwear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2019 12:29 PM

Stripes by Ivanka

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2019 12:48 PM

Prison cocktail dress by Melania

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2019 12:51 PM

Trump orders new outfits for Giuliani, Pompeo, and Barr, all in his favorite color.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2019 1:14 PM

One can only hope. I know I wouldn’t spend a dollar at a Trump property. Not even a cocktail at the hotel bar. I hope that none of you do. It’s a pretty easy embargo to follow since you can always find another golf club, bar, or hotel, and just not buy whatever other crap they’re shilling. And it’s the smallest sacrifice when you think of what our ancestors did to fight tyranny.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2019 1:36 PM

Oh, yeah, the Trump steak picture reminds me of that other mannerism that Trump uses. When he wants to honor someone and is photoed next to them, he points to them, as if he were afraid no one would notice them otherwise,

He strikes me as the kind of guy who points at his dick in nude selfies. They make me want to respond “yes, dear, you’re naked, we noticed, good boy.”

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2019 1:40 PM

I think the Deplorables in my family will still buy his brand. They’re the kind of people who will say “let’s meet at the [italic] whatever [/italic] club, at such and such address, and not mention it happens to be the bar in a Trump hotel. Of course they do that to be manipulative.

I think the companies that bought Trump branding but aren't owned by him are already pouring over their contracts to see how to wiggle out of it and drop his name.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2019 1:50 PM

Disgusting, while people die in the streets in India. A revolution is inevitable:

"Last month, Trump Jr. hosted about 100 people in New York who had purchased homes in Trump-branded luxury towers near New Delhi. Visitors flew over Manhattan in helicopters, dined at Trump’s hotel and listened to a “fireside chat” between Trump Jr. and an Indian business partner.

Trump Jr. repeatedly told Indian reporters of his desire to do more business in India and other countries once his father leaves office."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2019 1:52 PM

R8 Haha. Of course he has a desire to do more business in other countries once his dad leaves office. That’s when the Trumps are going to start getting persecuted for their crimes, he knows that and is trying to get the hell out of dodge before he has to answer for all of his fuck-up’s.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2019 1:56 PM

It would have to gain more cachet to qualify as shit.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2019 2:00 PM

How many do called billionaires are selling water?

That's how desperate Trump is for $$$.

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2019 2:27 PM

So called.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2019 2:28 PM

OP, you left out an option in your poll: "it was always shit".

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2019 2:46 PM

It was never good. At best it was cheap gold plate.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2019 4:36 PM

Or brass.

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2019 2:22 AM

toxic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2019 5:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!