Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ten seconds of pure joy with a go-cart, a cat and a very happy kid

This is what the Internet is for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2019 11:12 PM

That little girl and whoever filmed this are pieces of shit. Karma will get them.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2019 4:32 AM

I was thinking this would be “funny” funny. Not “DataLounge” funny.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2019 4:34 AM

Is this animal abuse?

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2019 4:34 AM

That’s not a little girl - that’s a blow up doll

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2019 4:35 AM

I haven't watched yet because I'm extremely triggered by animal abuse. Is it in this video?

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2019 4:36 AM

Fuck that kid for hitting the cat. I hope that child is decapitated in front of their family on their birthday. And please put it o youtube so I can cheer.

Team cat

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2019 4:36 AM

Cat team.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2019 4:37 AM

The cat is fine! She sends her love.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2019 4:37 AM

Nothing I enjoy more than watching pearl-clutching cat lovers triggered.

Jesus Christ you assholes need (1) more lube (2) more laxatives and (3) more xanax.

The fucking cat is fine.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2019 4:39 AM

My own pussy is so relived, R8.

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2019 4:39 AM

[quote] My own pussy is so relived

Your pussy has relived so many fucks from so many strangers, Mrs. Slocombe.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2019 4:42 AM

I want my 10 seconds back. Fuck the kid and fuck the cat.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2019 4:42 AM

It'd have been quite funny if the cat had jumped into the go-cart, deeply gouged its claws into the child's face, and caused the go-cart to veer off course directly into the path of a Mack truck.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2019 4:48 AM

R9 Go jump off a cliff you piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2019 4:51 AM

Is it a rescue cat?

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2019 4:53 AM

The asshole kid looks like a Mexican.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2019 4:53 AM

What's the cat's name?

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2019 4:54 AM

“Fuck that kid for hitting the cat. I hope that child is decapitated in front of their family on their birthday.”

Giving the child a permanent cat nap? Novel.

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2019 4:56 AM

R9 truly is a an asshole on the same level as the irresponsible pieces of shit who let that kid into that go cart (?) in the first place. And OP, “pure joy” is never derived from the abuse of an innocent animal.

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2019 5:08 AM

R19 - You imbeciles get on as if the kid hit the cat on purpose. Take your laxatives.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2019 5:25 AM

I thought the kid was screaming in terror, and she was unable to stop. Whoever was filming it was laughing, like they knew the car would be out of control.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2019 5:47 AM

I wish I had bought one of those carts for someone's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2019 11:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!