Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chadwick Moore outs himself as DL's Uncut Troll

Sexy but deluded right wing gay Chadwick is sorry/notsorry

[quote]I kick men out of my bed for being circumcised. Natural is beautiful. Sorry!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2019 8:58 PM

Sexy, but angry at libruls! Grr!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2019 4:46 PM

Those are some sociopathic eyes. Run.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2019 4:55 PM

He's an Uncle Tom. He might get laid once in a while, but when they find out he's a right wing douchebag I doubt he'll get much action.

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2019 5:00 PM

I would not touch, let alone have sex with this quisling if Harvey Milk himself rose from the grave and ordered me to do so. šŸ¤¢

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2019 5:03 PM

He must be all foreskin and no dick.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2019 5:07 PM

I agree that intact is more beautiful than cut any day of the week. However it is not the victim's fault that they are mutilated. This is where Miss Chadwick is acting like a little princess. He should be more accepting of what happens to a cock. You should embrace all forms of cut and uncut. I'm very ashamed of him.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2019 5:10 PM

I wonder what the average 75 year old straight white guy watching Tucker Carlson would think of Chadwick discussing cut vs. uncut cocks....

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2019 5:14 PM

R7 As if that nazi Tucker Carlson is going to discuss this on his show.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2019 5:21 PM

He's on DL??

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2019 5:22 PM

Do it, r4! Fuck him! Now!

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2019 10:24 PM

Do it, r4! Fuck him! Now!

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2019 10:24 PM

Gasp!

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2019 8:50 PM

[Quote] I agree that intact is more beautiful than cut any day of the week. However it is not the victim's fault that they are mutilated.

Only the people advocating this heinous practice for whatever traditionalist or faux-scientific agenda should be condemned for perpetrating fraud and the abuse of future generations.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2019 8:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!