Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tamzin Merchant

Watch her. She gave an uncanny performance in Salem and I was really delighted to see her in Carnival Row recently. She's done witches, she's done bestiality-- she's absolutely ready to shine as an A-lister.

What do we think of her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 16, 2020 4:38 AM

She was terrific as Catherine Howard in "The Tudors."

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2019 7:48 PM

She has a disturbing facial mole.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2019 8:05 PM

She was apparently too old or not attractive enough to play Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen,First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea,Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2019 8:07 PM

Is she a gay? She pings more than Lesbian Empress Cara Dingaling on Carnival Row.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2019 8:09 PM

Forever to be known as not!Daenerys.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2019 8:31 PM

I loved her in The Tudors during her last days.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2019 9:11 PM

I remember resenting her presence in the Song 4 Mutya video.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2019 9:13 PM

She was great in Salem and Carnival Row. There's something unsettling and disturbing about her - in a good way. I think she would have made a good Dany. Merchant's a better actress, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2019 9:22 PM

I didn't like her in The Tudors. All the other women who played the six queens were fantastic, and she was the only weak one.

Catherine of Aragon - Maria Doyle Kennedy (the best of all--very moving)

Anne Boleyn - Natalie Dormer (surprisingly effective--really showed what a good actress she was)

Jane Seymour - Annabelle Wallis (admittedly, she is the least interesting of the queens, but she did a fine job with it)

Anne of Cleves - Joss Stone (a complete surprise that she is such a good actress)

Catherine Parr - Joely Richardson (unsurprisingly fine)

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2019 9:28 PM

I enjoyed it when she was beheaded in The Tudors.

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2019 9:32 PM

...HARKEN CAKE, ANYONE?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 16, 2020 4:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!