Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Angelina Jolie Ruin Brad Pitt?

Discuss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2019 6:37 PM

from the GQ photos he looks great

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2019 6:01 PM

No, he’s been ruined long before her. Now it’s just age.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2019 6:02 PM

He's fine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2019 6:04 PM

Angelina made him half the man he used to be. He has been emasculated. Hopefully he can recover from his poor mistake of choosing to marry her.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2019 7:34 PM

He looks great for his age, is beloved by his peers and has a thriving career as an actor and a producer. What part of him did she ruin?

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2019 7:45 PM

He never should've left Jennifer

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2019 7:49 PM

He is fine, he sends his love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2019 7:54 PM

Misogyny at its finest...you people suck. Brad Pitt is a alcoholic dickhead who fucked over his family. He deserves no sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2019 8:22 PM

^ Oh piss off

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2019 10:28 PM

R8 = Maddox Jolie

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2019 10:40 PM

Angelina Jolie made Brad Pitt a huge movie star (huger than before). BP enjoyed being part of a power couple, going to movie premiers, adopting children from around the world, buying a vineyard, etc.

I think he really does copy his girlfriends and wives. You don't hear about him paired-up with an unknown woman. He needs to be with another star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2019 1:36 AM

Celebrities hooking up with other celebrities to advance their careers? Say it isn't so R11

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2019 1:50 AM

No, he is passive around women - he picks up the traits and quirks of whoever he is with at the time - Gwyneth, Jennifer, Angelina...even Juliette Lewis and Robin Givens...he's hot, but basically a cipher personality wise.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2019 2:12 AM

I told you beehives when they first got together that Jolie will eventually dump the dull, boring Pitt.

And I write this as someone who sees and appreciates his physical beauty and believes the accounts that he's a genuinely nice guy. And I thought he was very good in OUATIH.

But man, Pitt is unexciting. The bag of cement in the corner of my garage has more charisma than him. You just don't notice how dull he is because of his stardom and beauty.

And no, Jolie didn't ruin Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2019 2:24 AM

Brad is done just fine. He's beloved in Hollywood, Jolie isn't

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2019 2:35 AM

Brad is doing just fine. He's beloved in Hollywood. Jolie isn't

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2019 2:36 AM

She ruined his body by turning him on to tattoos. That is the real shame.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2019 2:58 AM

And he ruined her body by knocking her up.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2019 3:01 AM

Come and play with us Bradley

Come and play with us .... Forever .... And Ever... And Ever ............

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2019 6:27 PM

Maybe if George Clooney could pull himself away from those barely legal Italian boys he could give his boy Brad all the attention he craves.

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2019 6:32 PM

Brad said he left Jennifer because their life was boring. Along comes Angelina who is the opposite and full of excitement. I don't think he wanted that either. You can't blame him for leaving Jennifer, if he didn't love her, he didn't love her. There were no children so why should he have stayed?

Angelina has always been crazy and a little off. I'm sure that got tiresome after a while too. Since I think it was her that asked him to leave, you can't blame him for that either.

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2019 6:32 PM

Honey, She didn't ruin Brad Pitt, Brad Pitt RUINED HER. The bitch had it coming and thought she could cover up her true cuntiness with that Mother Teresa crap.

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2019 6:36 PM

Angelina has NPD and BPD....so ya. Exciting until she isnt. She ruined him for a bit. He stopped caring as she put him down, etc..he started to look like shit. At his age, he was gonna look like absolute shit with her. He is old but he is doing much better and looks much better.

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2019 6:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!