Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey season 10 premieres Wednesday, Nov. 6th at 9 PM!

BITCHES this season looks great. It's only the first half too. So much in this trailer and that's not even counting what will happen in the second half when Danielle sets Margaret's purse on fire. I was hoping they'd include that in this trailer but we'll have to wait.

same cast as last season

lots of fighting and drama

EEW at the idea of Gia and Frankie dating though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 4, 2020 11:38 PM

I think that's Danielle pulling Margaret's hair? lol

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2019 10:47 PM
by Anonymousreply 2September 27, 2019 2:13 AM

Teresa & Joe sitdown special with Andy tonight

Joe has to skype in lmao from Italy

by Anonymousreply 3October 27, 2019 11:01 PM

There’s already been a thread on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search first before you posted this? I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it?

by Anonymousreply 4October 27, 2019 11:22 PM

lmao this is already trending. A fucking mess Teresa and Joe are

People are dragging them and rightfully so since they're Trump supporters

by Anonymousreply 5October 28, 2019 12:59 AM

SHADDAP SHADDAP SHADDAP R4

by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2019 1:00 AM

[quote]There’s already been a thread on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search first before you posted this? I mean really? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it?

Bravo! Perfect imitation of the "This has already been posted" troll. But you forgot to add that OP is worse than Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2019 1:12 AM

Teresa and Joe. I like how Andy reminded her that she makes a pretty good salary on the show. She's not going anywhere. Meanwhile Joe is training to be a bookie in Salerno.

by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2019 1:16 AM

Caroline called it years ago when she said they'd get divorced and that Teresa will "write" a book about it. Guaranteed after the divorce is finalized Teresa will come out with a book

by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2019 1:19 AM

Amusing when they stuck Caroline's prediction in there. Talk about being right on the money. And Teresa called her out for being in the Mob. And yeah, I'm sure Teresa's ghostwriter will get a book out of it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2019 1:46 AM

the audacity of Joe to act like he's better than the undocumented immigrants even though his dumb ass never got citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2019 2:20 AM

Season premiere is tonight!

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 12November 6, 2019 11:31 PM

Will Juicy Joe admit that he has a male lover that he met in prison?

by Anonymousreply 13November 6, 2019 11:31 PM

yes ready for the trashiness

Jennifer apparently really comes out of her shell this season feuding with Jackie, Margaret and Melissa

by Anonymousreply 14November 6, 2019 11:32 PM

Based on the previews, this season actually looks really good.

I want to see who pulls Margaret's hair!

by Anonymousreply 15November 6, 2019 11:37 PM

Jennifer is a great replacement for Soggy Flicker!

by Anonymousreply 16November 6, 2019 11:37 PM

NJ is the worst Real Housewives. Teresa is so disgusting to look at and listen to. She seems to have a 5th grade level education.

by Anonymousreply 17November 6, 2019 11:40 PM

How DARE you R17! I am a NY Times Bestselling cookbook author known for using a variety of ingredientses in my recipes.

by Anonymousreply 18November 6, 2019 11:53 PM

Jersey Seasons 1-4 maybe be some of the best Housewives seasons EVER

by Anonymousreply 19November 7, 2019 12:12 AM

R15 pretty sure it's Danielle. I think Margaret also dumps a drink on her not sure which action was first

by Anonymousreply 20November 7, 2019 12:43 AM

NJ is a great franchise. Too bad Teresa is the center. They need to make her the villain. BH is by far the worst of the shows- even Dallas and OC are better.

by Anonymousreply 21November 7, 2019 4:42 AM

I laugh hard at the fact that Joe Giudice who is a Trump supporter and thinks of himself as better than "real criminals" and "the illegals" had to stay in an ICE facility for months. That's fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 22November 7, 2019 7:46 AM

I don’t think Joe’s a Trump supporter. I imagine him not giving a shit about that type of thing

by Anonymousreply 23November 7, 2019 3:00 PM

R23 during the interview with Andy, Joe was defending Trump. He said something like "every time he tries to do anything he gets attacked"

by Anonymousreply 24November 7, 2019 6:02 PM

R23 is a stupid, apologist CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 25November 7, 2019 6:09 PM

Giudice’s in Italy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 7, 2019 6:26 PM

They all look like fucking aliens at R26.

by Anonymousreply 27November 7, 2019 6:28 PM

I watched the first episode. I like this show because it's a train wreck. The best moments of the first episode were with Teresa, her girls, and her father taking about Joe. It seemed authentic, the girls' pain was real. Gia is going to Rutgers and wants to be a lawyer. She seems very mature for 18. Their parents might be nuts but it looks like the daughters might come out OK.

by Anonymousreply 28November 11, 2019 3:17 PM

NJ is underrated because they had a few shitty seasons (6&7) but it's officially back.

by Anonymousreply 29November 14, 2019 3:59 AM

Oh, this is still on? WHET the Manzos?

by Anonymousreply 30November 14, 2019 4:28 AM

Margaret talks like a gay man

by Anonymousreply 31November 14, 2019 5:53 AM

NJ is and always has been about Teresa. Period.

by Anonymousreply 32November 14, 2019 12:46 PM

The additions of Jackie and Jennifer have proven to be great decisions along with bringing back unstable Danielle aka Beverly lol

Shame on Teresa for making money off of her children's suffering. Those girls really shouldn't be on tv now. Their parents are a disgrace

by Anonymousreply 33November 14, 2019 10:16 PM

I have to say Melissa looks good for 40.

by Anonymousreply 34November 21, 2019 10:35 PM

Teresa and Joe officially separating!

by Anonymousreply 35December 18, 2019 12:41 AM

aww so Jennifer has a gay brother

by Anonymousreply 36December 19, 2019 9:28 AM

Joe and Teresa are finished.

She's going to go after 20 year old cock, now.

No more stumpy and short-dicked Joe Giudice.

Joe will come out of the closet and marry his male lover.

by Anonymousreply 37December 19, 2019 10:36 PM

Teresa and Caroline filming something together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 23, 2019 7:03 PM

way to ring in the new year lol Jersey back to its trashy best (worst)

anyone know anything about that gay designer Steven Dann who had way too much product in his hair?

I loved the gasps and shocked faces of the employees as Margaret and Danielle started gutter-talking and name calling each other with Margaret dumping her drink on Danielle again

shame we have a cliffhanger for what happens after Danielle pulled her ponytail extension lol

by Anonymousreply 39January 2, 2020 3:02 AM

omg just noticed they left in Danielle's evil laugh at the end

great editing lol

btw Danielle and Margaret are the 2 oldest in the group, the only ones in their 50s. Crazy to see them fighting like trashy 20-somethings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 2, 2020 4:30 AM

Despite Teresa's "conversion," Danielle i STILL a prostitution whore.

by Anonymousreply 41January 2, 2020 2:55 PM

wow when gaydar fails...I just checked the designer's instagram and he's actually married to a woman and they have a kid together

could have sworn he was 1 of us

by Anonymousreply 42January 2, 2020 5:58 PM

I'll watch as long as they keep bringing on Joe Gorga.

by Anonymousreply 43January 2, 2020 6:52 PM

R43 he's still on.

He still talks about how horny he is

I think he was the husband who showed the other husband's Danielle's sex tape too at their guys' gathering

by Anonymousreply 44January 2, 2020 10:08 PM

[quote] He still talks about how horny he is

Joe Gorga is horny, alright.

For COCK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 2, 2020 10:11 PM

I think that Joe Gorga had regular sex with his brothers-in-law.

Especially the one on the left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 2, 2020 10:12 PM

I think Joe is more interested in Jackie's husband Evan these days and I don't blame him

by Anonymousreply 47January 2, 2020 10:17 PM

Joe Gorga always makes "friends" with the new hot husbands. Always.

The guy is always trolling for new dick.

by Anonymousreply 48January 2, 2020 10:21 PM

I just can't help myself anymore. I really can't

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 2, 2020 10:28 PM

Rofl R49!

Was that a fake attack, or real?

You never can tell, with these bitches.

Also, is Margaret wearing a wig?

Damn, I missed that episode.

by Anonymousreply 50January 2, 2020 10:34 PM

R50 very real. check the twitter clip at R40 for the first part of the fight scene. We have to wait until next week to see what happened after Danielle pulled Margaret by the ponytail Margaret is wearing a ponytail extension.

by Anonymousreply 51January 2, 2020 10:38 PM

Oh, that looks GOOD at R40!!!!!

Danielle is such a nut!!

by Anonymousreply 52January 2, 2020 10:43 PM

I'm impressed Margaret didn't fall over since she was being pulled to the side and backwards while wearing big heels

by Anonymousreply 53January 3, 2020 7:02 PM

so Danielle announced this is her last season forever

I hope she appears at the reunion. It would be dumb with all the drama she caused if she were absent

by Anonymousreply 54January 10, 2020 7:12 PM

Jackie's on WWHL bragging that she's the richest housewife. They're all gaga over going to her Hamptons house which is in blue collar Westhampton Beach and rents for $50K a month. That's nothing compared to the real Hamptons. She's sandwiched in between two other monstrosities. Not much to brag about as far as Hamptons manses go. But the Jersey girls are super impressed.

by Anonymousreply 55January 16, 2020 2:31 AM

Dolores has low self-esteem. Her bf would rather take "sniper classes" than spend free time with her? She has to have lunch with him at his work to see him during the week? that's pathetic

by Anonymousreply 56January 16, 2020 6:35 AM

Apparently, Evan lost 30 pounds.

I didn't think he needed to lose any weight, but he still looks good.

Damn, I love his hairy chest, and I love that he doesn't shave it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 16, 2020 3:11 PM

Evan is attractive. I wonder if he and Gorga will ever fuck.

I saw in the midseason trailer it looks like Gorga and Frank kiss? lol

by Anonymousreply 58January 16, 2020 7:22 PM

Jackie mentioned that she doesn't like giving Evan blowjobs.

Cohen said, "you've never?" and she replied, "I have, but I just don't like it."

Then she said, "but he's had lots of offers from online..."

Haha! Half of them from Datalounge, no doubt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 16, 2020 7:26 PM

Evan is sexy, no matter what.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 16, 2020 7:26 PM

yup Joe Gorga and Frank Catania Sr makeout lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 16, 2020 7:36 PM

Haha at R61.

Clearly, it's not Joe Gorga's first time at the rodeo, when it comes to kissing another guy.

Look at how his hands are all over Frank.

Next stop..... Evan.

by Anonymousreply 62January 16, 2020 7:38 PM

it's a shame. Frank is physically attractive to me and I love his muscle but he's a deplorable. His social media posts are triggering unless he's posting about family

and weird how he's not dating another woman. He posts a lot about Dolores

by Anonymousreply 63January 16, 2020 7:50 PM

I think that Joe Gorga is a true bisexual.

He would never admit it, because it's not "socially acceptable," but if he was just free to be himself, I guarantee that he would be hooking up with guys, as often as he hooks up with women.

Actually, Melissa would probably do the same. She strikes me as bisexual, as well.

by Anonymousreply 64January 16, 2020 7:54 PM

I think Melissa said she messed around with at least 1 girl in college

by Anonymousreply 65January 16, 2020 7:58 PM

If you've ever seen Melissa get drunk on the show, she definitely starts flirting with other women.

by Anonymousreply 66January 16, 2020 8:00 PM

What about Joe Giudice? C'mon, we all know he's a sleazebucket but he's big and manly and I'd want him at least once on top of me. The rest of the time belongs to Joe Gorga

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 19, 2020 11:11 PM

so Teresa doesn't know who Charles Manson is

and Jennifer is the most materialistic housewife ever wow. She really embarrassed herself tonight. Kids don't want a fancy party. pizza is just fine

by Anonymousreply 68January 23, 2020 9:20 AM

I was on the fence about Jennifer. After last night, I no longer am. She’s gross. Can I just say (delicately) that her daughters give the Guidice girls a run for their money in the looks department.

by Anonymousreply 69January 23, 2020 4:51 PM

I think Jennifer is great tv as she's so rude and unaware of how tacky she is but what a shitty person (except for accepting her gay brother).

Also her comment that she would only want a man smarter than she is so backwards and sad. Plus it's clear she has low self-esteem

I think it's clear Jackie is not over her eating disorder though. Yeah she eats sparingly but it's not normal to hardly eat food every time others are eating and she's quite thin

by Anonymousreply 70January 23, 2020 6:01 PM

Jennifer belongs on Shahs of Sunset.

They're all trash.

by Anonymousreply 71January 24, 2020 6:25 PM

Joe Gorga would make a hot gangbang bottom.

by Anonymousreply 72January 24, 2020 6:31 PM

Joe Giudice may be banned from entering the US but that didn't stop him from taking a trip to Mexico partying with other women!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 28, 2020 2:58 AM

gross

by Anonymousreply 74January 30, 2020 4:07 AM

Frank Catania was looking hot in this episode.

Those arms!

by Anonymousreply 75January 30, 2020 5:36 AM

Teresa Giudice says she and Danielle Staub are no longer friends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 5, 2020 9:55 PM

I mean it was clear Danielle only fake befriended her to try and get a full-time role on the show again. The producers kept her as a friend for the last few years so Danielle finally decided OK I'm done.

Teresa is a moron but everyone knows that

by Anonymousreply 77February 6, 2020 6:22 PM

Beverly makes an approximation of arroz con pollo featuring squeeze-bottle mustard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 7, 2020 4:22 AM

so Joe Gorga kissed Frank Sr tonight lol

by Anonymousreply 79February 20, 2020 4:49 AM

Haven't watched this show in forever. Watched some episodes last night. All of the women are harpies, but that Margaret or Marje or whatever her name is, is the worst. What a tacky hag. Her pussy definitely stinks. Joe Gorga is overly invested in the other guys' sex lives. You can just tell he wants them to bang him. Melissa has definitely hit the wall in the looks department. Bitch, you look every year of 40.

by Anonymousreply 80February 20, 2020 1:01 PM

I loved the 30 second life changing conversation Melissa and Joe had on the beach when they decided not to pursue having another baby.

Staged much?

by Anonymousreply 81February 20, 2020 4:28 PM

I know this show is in the shitter in terms of ratings and overall interest and buzz, but this is one of the stronger cast iterations in RHONJ history. I personally enjoy it much more than during the early Manzo family years (snooze) and the new, non-related cast members (Dolores, Margaret, Jennifer, and Jackie) keep it from being too Giudice-Gorga family-centric like it had been a few seasons back.

by Anonymousreply 82February 21, 2020 4:22 AM

yeah this season and last year have been entertaining.

I hope no more stories on Joe Giudice next year.

I'd love it if Teresa faded into the background but unfortunately the producers will focus on her dating life unless 1 of the other women has a major scandal

by Anonymousreply 83February 21, 2020 4:37 AM

I completely agree, r83. The past two seasons were entertaining and I think it has to do with smart cast additions and less emphasis on Teresa as the star of the franchise. Unfortunately, she has an automatic storyline next season (if there is one) following her new single life. Blah.

by Anonymousreply 84February 21, 2020 4:53 AM

reunion trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 26, 2020 7:12 PM

good lord, Teresa looks like a plastic doll in r85 picture..she is hideous

by Anonymousreply 86February 26, 2020 7:17 PM

Tonight is the season finale, when Teresa is exposed to be a liar.

AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 87February 26, 2020 7:23 PM

lol Joe Gorga flirting with "I'm a top only" Andy "I might get you pregnant, be careful!"

by Anonymousreply 88February 26, 2020 7:26 PM

so Teresa is exposed as a liar! SHOCKER!

not

of course the violent felon encouraged Danielle to pull Margaret's hair

by Anonymousreply 89February 27, 2020 2:18 AM

hearing Teresa speak Italian...she sounds as dumb as she does in English. She's fluent and understands it but she sounds like an American speaking Italian. Joe Giudice sounds more like a native

by Anonymousreply 90February 27, 2020 2:52 AM

Gooked and BUSTED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91February 27, 2020 3:15 AM

Joe Giudice looks like a completely different person. Even though he's looking quite a bit older, the weight loss really suits. him. He's actually kind of attractive, although still a scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 92February 27, 2020 3:52 AM

R92 he's already fat again as seen in those recent Mexico vacay pics

by Anonymousreply 93February 27, 2020 4:04 AM

The finale was kind of an amazing episode.

I think it was the first time in ten seasons that Teresa was actually honest. Brutally honest, especially with Joe.

It was actually very emotional, mostly because of the pain her daughters are feeling. I was surprised at how sad I was about it.

And Teresa was surprisingly intelligent in her commentary. Especially the part where she came to the realization that Joe hasn't changed.

He really hasn't changed.

by Anonymousreply 94February 27, 2020 6:06 AM

Thank goodness Melania is growing into her looks.

She used to look like a little troll, but now she actually looks pretty.

by Anonymousreply 95February 27, 2020 6:12 AM

Tre has a Big Ang look happening.

by Anonymousreply 96February 28, 2020 1:00 AM

Saw part one of the finale tonight. Jennifer is greatly improved after her surgeries. She's very entertaining. Marge is such a hypocrite. Melissa's baby story line was lame. The video of Jennifer's mother coming to terms with her gay son were very touching. Jackie is boring.

by Anonymousreply 97March 6, 2020 4:17 AM

r97 = Jennifer's gay brother

by Anonymousreply 98March 6, 2020 4:45 AM

yeah Jennifer sharing her conservative Middle Eastern family's struggle to accept her gay brother makes me not hate her entirely. Everything else about her is obnoxious. Her materialism is maddening.

I do like Melissa vs. Jennifer. Melissa is usually so calm when she's not fighting with Teresa but Jennifer knows how to irk her.

I can't wait for the Danielle part.

by Anonymousreply 99March 6, 2020 4:51 AM

part III with Danielle tonight lmao

they made her sit on a separate seat from everyone else! How demoralizing. She got all glammed up and couldn't even sit with the main cast. I don't think that's happened before. It was like they put a toddler in timeout

by Anonymousreply 100March 19, 2020 1:01 AM

For the first time ever, Teresa actually owned up to something when she apologized to Margaret. Wonders never cease.

by Anonymousreply 101March 19, 2020 5:00 PM

Teresa and Joe's father died yesterday

by Anonymousreply 102April 4, 2020 7:34 PM

Joe was just on WWHL on Thursday night, but he looked like he was in good spirits.

He must have been devastated.

Interestingly, Melissa had no problem talking about clothes and fashion, and she was very upbeat.

by Anonymousreply 103April 4, 2020 7:52 PM

I wonder if Teresa had never had her legal issues, would either or both parents still be alive? Her mother died not long after she went to jail. No parent wants to see their child have such scandal

by Anonymousreply 104April 4, 2020 8:04 PM

Did the virus kill him or did Teresa just finally suck the life out of him?

by Anonymousreply 105April 4, 2020 8:28 PM

Teresa's mother died after she was released from jail. Joe was in jail at the time she died at age 66.

I'm sorry about Teresa and Joe's father, he was a fun addition to the show. He looked like he was on his last legs this season, really in poor health with heart and breathing issues. New Jersey has been hit hard with COVID-19, it's possible he was a victim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 4, 2020 11:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!