Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Fat Douchebag of Treason Floating the "Redacted Version" of the Whistleblower's Complaint

He says he'll "release some version" maybe a "redacted version" of it to the US Congress some time soon.

NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Unacceptable. The law requires that the Whistleblower's Complaint SHALL be forwarded by the DNI. The dumbass fat cunt in the White House has nothing to say or do about it.

SHALL means SHALL. Hand it over, fuck the redactions - that will not be accepted.

No deal, lying sack of orange shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2019 8:15 AM

Trump still thinks he's in control of all of this.

LOL He has NO idea.

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2019 2:45 AM

LMAO that he wanted to "cut a deal" with Nancy over this.

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2019 2:46 AM

Oh,yeah. I'll call Nancy! That'll fix it.

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2019 3:07 AM

[quote]LMAO that he wanted to "cut a deal" with Nancy over this.

Well, to be fair, he did write - or claim to write - "The Art of the Deal."

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2019 3:27 AM

Oh, he will turn over some shit. The Democrats will demand the whole thing and the cunt Barr will say "nope" and nothing will happen.

I want ALL of those obstructing fat fucks in jail. Or strung up. Lying traitors!

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2019 4:06 AM

So he wanted to cut a deal and called her. She told him, in the politest and most respectful terms possible, to go fuck himself. Now he's desperately spinning, changing his story every day for three days running, trying to release "transcripts" that aren't transcripts and a redacted version or a fucking summary of the Whistleblower's Complaint and the IG's Report.

As if.

He can fuck off and die in a grease fire. We want the security and intelligence transcripts, not his flunkey's personal recollections. We want the entire, unredacted, un-fucked-with-in-any-way Whistleblower's Complaint and the IG's Report. Unabridged versions please, not everyone hates reading.

A unanimous vote in the Senate in favor of getting the Whistleblower's Complaint and IG Report happened today. We don't see it often these days.

We are going to nail his fat grifting ass to the wall for this.

And you better start swimmin'

Or you'll sink like a stone

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2019 4:40 AM

Pelosi made sure to keep her disdain for Trump somewhat under wraps, even saying things to the press to make it seem like she wasn't full of contempt for him. I suspect she did that because she wanted to keep lines of communication open with him specifically so she could see how he would act when shit started to really hit the fan, and she got that yesterday when he called to try to cut a deal with her.

My guess is that his asking for a deal is what made her finally decide to push for an official impeachment inquiry.

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2019 5:22 AM

I really like the way Pelosi has handled things. She would have made a great president.

I think she is also aware of wider global trends and events. She probably heard what happened in a monarchy (the UK) and just thought : "NO!". She probably also saw Thurnbergs Speech, and everything else too lol.

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2019 8:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!