Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ever experience attraction with a professor/student?

How did it start? How did it go?

by Anonymousreply 223June 29, 2022 3:56 PM

I had several crushes on teachers from Junior High through grad school. I did nothing about it. I suspect two of my professors did drain my dick through campus glory holes, however.

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2019 12:15 PM

In 20 years of education - from kindergarten through graduate school - I did not have any attractive (to me) teachers or professors.

But then there were few men to start with.

Still .... none

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2019 12:16 PM

English professor sophomore year. He was on the younger side, very smart. He often would suggest that we should meet. My heart would race and I would have trouble getting the words out in response

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2019 12:19 PM

When I was a young professor I got cruised on apps and fucked 3 college guys who lied to me they were not at my college but afterwards revealed the truth. One of them had a hypocritical hissy fit 2 minutes after we blew our loads, because he was closeted. Fantastic body and dick on that one! But he set it all up and wanted it so I told him to grow up. Now I'm too old and faded for that cohort.

by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2019 12:23 PM

My first crush was on my 5th grade teacher.

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2019 12:49 PM

In grammar school in the seventh and eighth grades, I had a crush on my gym teacher. He was Italian-American, stocky build, about 5'9". He used to wear grey sweat pants that highlighted his beefy butt and outlined his cock and balls. Used to love watching his junk moved around for some reason. In high school I figured out why. In my senior, we had a gym teacher who was Irish-American and just out of college. He was handsome, a real athlete, and he had the cutest dimples when he smiled. Boy, did I jerk off to fantasies about him.

In college and graduate school, I never had a professor who had was crush-worthy. There were plenty of guys in my classes over whom I'd day-dream.

As a professor now, I've written on another thread about a male student expressing his crush on me. I'd never risk losing my position over sleeping or fooling around with a student.

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2019 1:48 PM

r6, how did he tell you?

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2019 2:10 PM

R7, I read "you're cute, Professor" on a student evaluation from the previous semester. I assumed it was a female student. Some time later, I encountered a male student from the course. He told me that he though I was cute (it was then that I remembered the evaluation comment) , and wondered if we could go out. He said that there was no chance that he would take a course from me again. I replied that I was flattered (I really was), but I still didn't think it was appropriate. I told him to give me a call after he graduated, if he still wanted to. Never heard from him.

He was a very good-looking guy with an athletic build. I never thought he was gay until then. Now, I worry about him. He was from an Arab country. He was very intelligent, so he might have landed a career here in the US. But if he went back home...well he was from one of the more repressive countries in the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2019 2:22 PM

r8, he certainly showed more confidence than I would have had at his age

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2019 3:00 PM

In the late 90’s as a college junior had a devastatingly handsome supply chain management professor in his early 30’s. He still plays a major role in my erotic fantasies. In real life he got fired after it came out that he had gotten 3 of his students pregnant

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2019 5:03 PM

I had a huge huge crush on my high school gym teacher (it’s always the gym teachers, right?). Hairy and muscular. He also taught math. He was likely gay as he would always say, when asked why he hadn’t married yet, “I haven’t found the right girl!”

I did have sex with my Intro to Music prof in college. I was at a bathhouse in NYC two years after graduating college in DC, and there he was. He was the first to ever finger my ass for such a long long time—it felt amazing. He had no idea who I was (the music class was huge) and I didn’t tell him—just loved that fantasy of it all

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2019 6:21 PM

Lots of looks for sure, never any explicit words spoken, out loud anyway

by Anonymousreply 12September 24, 2019 5:08 AM

Psychology professor in college. The mentally stimulating conversations we had in and out of the classroom definitely contributed to a mutual attraction. Sometimes our eye contact would last, well, a little too long. We had plans to go to a jazz bar after the semester was over but due to our travel schedules we couldn’t make it happen.

by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2019 7:18 PM

r13, sounds like you should contact him again

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2019 1:12 AM

I shall pray for all you sinners.

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2019 1:16 AM

r15, it’s fun to think about Pence thinking about this thread

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2019 1:21 AM

Thank you, r15, I enjoy reading this site and thinking about you all as well.

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2019 1:23 AM

r17, the pleasure I’m sure is all mine

by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2019 1:24 AM

I'm glad to hear it, r18. Like Mother always says, a man's pleasure is a private and personal matter, one that should not be shared with anyone else (unless it's your wife).

by Anonymousreply 19September 26, 2019 1:26 AM

[quote]I had a huge huge crush on my high school gym teacher ([bold]it’s always the gym teachers, right?[/bold])

No. Never. Not once.

by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2019 1:29 AM

r19, thank you. But sometimes it’s difficult to keep things private and personal. Especially if there are lingering looks involved.

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2019 1:30 AM

Must be nice to be a college professor and have endless eye streams of prime time meat (male and female). Tight and toned bodies even in a bumfuck college town. But of course male students tend to dress shabbily.

by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2019 1:32 AM

of course, I have numerous times, but I never acted on it.

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2019 1:34 AM

I have swapped BJs with a lot of students at my school. I meet them on Grindr or Scruff. Although a Professor, I have been full-time administration for a few years, so I will never have any of them in my classes. I live in different city than my university, and my home town also has a large university. So even around home, I have fucked around with college guys. Since it is at home, with a bed, the sex is oral and/or anal.

by Anonymousreply 24September 26, 2019 1:34 AM

R22 Every September it takes me 2 weeks to adjust to the fresh crop and NOT notice how gorgeous they all are.

by Anonymousreply 25September 26, 2019 1:36 AM

Mother tells me that the best cure for lingering looks and bulges is prayer. And you know what? She's right. That's why I carry this prayer card for times when I face temptation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 26, 2019 1:47 AM

r26, oddly that’s not doing anything to decrease my bulge for my professor

by Anonymousreply 27September 26, 2019 1:48 AM

r24, you imply that swapping bjs does not occur in your home. Where does it occur? Who was the hottest one?

by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2019 1:51 AM

I'm currently dating a chem professor (not mine - I graduated 10 years ago). Does that count? The sex is incredible, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 29September 26, 2019 1:52 AM

r25, have any of the gorgeous ones noticed you? How do you react?

by Anonymousreply 30September 26, 2019 1:52 AM

r29, was he ever your professor?

by Anonymousreply 31September 26, 2019 1:53 AM

R30 I'm in my late 50s. They don't want me now. I wrote above that I got noticed in my 40s but I wouldn't act on it. Couple students I didn't know managed to bag me through their clever lies.

by Anonymousreply 32September 26, 2019 1:58 AM

I slept with many students when I was a faculty member in Florida- but never one of my own students. One of my students came to me in his final interview wearing a pair of tight cutoffs with huge holes in the crotch just daring me to reach out and pull out his cock. 10 years later, I met him in SF and he told me that was exactly what he had planned and hoped for. But it would have been inappropriate and I'm glad I didn't. As with some other above, I'm now WAY too old to hit on my students, and they would be beyond horrified if I ever did so. (I'm certain that in their minds I could not have possibly ever been attractive or have had sex - such is the the mindset of a 19 year old thinking about anyone over the age of 40).

by Anonymousreply 33September 26, 2019 2:03 AM

During undergrad, I had sex with three of my professors. Individually. But I was in the music school and it was the 70's.

by Anonymousreply 34September 26, 2019 2:04 AM

I've never really had a professor fantasy, however, there was a Intro to Philosophy professor that I found strangely attractive. I think he was Italian or something... anyway, he wasn't like... a beefcake or anything, but a low key, handsome, smart guy who'd get intense and passionate about philosophy, but was always approachable. We'd have conversations outside of school. Never really kept in touch with him, but it wasn't just a physical attraction... there was something intellectual about it.

There was an art professor who I never had classes with, but knew somewhat because I was friends with a lot of art majors. He looked like a traditional coffee house hipster, but more rugged and down to earth. He was slim, had a nice dark beard... really nice smile... hairy legs. Cute, very talented artist. He hiked the PCT.

by Anonymousreply 35September 26, 2019 2:04 AM

oh god please eat my pussy!

by Anonymousreply 36September 26, 2019 2:05 AM

r33, you might be surprised. Attraction is mental as well as physical. And even physical attraction is different for some young guys. What kind of guy would you hit on? How would you go about it if you did?

by Anonymousreply 37September 26, 2019 2:15 AM

r32, how do you know for sure?

by Anonymousreply 38September 26, 2019 2:16 AM

r35, what was the longest (or closest) interaction you had with the first one?

by Anonymousreply 39September 26, 2019 2:26 AM

R38 R37 you are turning into an annoying twat. Our answers have been clear. We aren't here for your wack off fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 40September 26, 2019 2:31 AM

September is always an interesting month. There’s something in the air, quite literally (not sure if it’s the humidity or what) that just elevates the pheromones of all the gorgeous men on campus. Some of the hot ones are on their way to or from the gym, with those arm holes that are so big you can see a lot of their toned chests, or in really hot tanks. Not to mention the guys in sports jerseys. I agree with r22

by Anonymousreply 41September 26, 2019 2:39 AM

Yes, lots of unexpected attractions. As a student it was definitely hard to figure out how to navigate it, other than just hoping to run into him at a bar or other outside of school social event, where the conversation could go in multiple directions

by Anonymousreply 42September 26, 2019 2:48 AM

Yes of course, many attractive professors in my day. I had similar hesitance approaching them though. Office hours was about as far as I would go to potential have something initiated, but nothing ever initiated. I certainly thought about it

by Anonymousreply 43September 26, 2019 3:30 AM

I had an college English prof put his hand on my thigh during office hours. He’d asked me to his office after class to discuss a point I’d made.

by Anonymousreply 44September 26, 2019 3:37 AM

I found myself attracted to several teachers as far back as the beginnings of puberty. The earliest I remember was my 8th grade history teacher, which in retrospect seems totally perverse—he had to have been near my father's age at that time. He was a handsome, tall, athletic guy who was also a bit dorky; he had big ears and was a complete nerd for period war movies. He directed one of the school plays I was in. I don't know exactly why I found him attractive, but I remember he had a really nice smile.

In high school, when I was more hormonal, I had a social studies teacher sophomore year who I had a raging boner for. Again, he was offbeat, to say the least: He was probably in his mid-late 30s, wore Birkenstocks with socks, drank a lot of coffee, and was going bald. However, he had dark, handsome Italian features, a thick mustache, and you could always see his massive package flopping around in his slacks when he walked. His cock was clearly huge and he had big, low-hanging balls. I recall taking the opportunity to catch glimpses of it whenever I could. When he was sitting at his desk and it was all bunched up on the chair, it looked like a banana resting on two tennis balls. It was beautiful. I often jacked off to fantasies of fucking him/getting fucked by him.

I never really had a hot professor in college or grad school, weirdly enough. To date, I would still 100% fuck that high school social studies teacher though.

by Anonymousreply 45September 26, 2019 4:03 AM

I had a crush on my 27 years old history teacher but he turned out to be a homophobe. Major disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 46September 26, 2019 4:06 AM

Who hasn’t?

by Anonymousreply 47September 26, 2019 4:11 AM

It was typical for me to be attracted to men who were about 10 - 12 years older than me, so the younger teachers, coaches, and professors were prime targets. There was also my orthodontist. He was on the high end about 16 years older, but I allowed it because he was quite good-looking and smelled so good.

by Anonymousreply 48September 26, 2019 4:45 AM

Big crush on one of my US history professors. He’d wear a suit and tie more often than the other academics, and his hair was always perfect. I suspected he was gay but had no idea how to ask

by Anonymousreply 49September 26, 2019 11:18 AM

I sometimes guest lecture at colleges.

Sure, college guys are really cute.

What strikes me more is how incredibly young they look. I’m in my 40’s and they look like kids!

by Anonymousreply 50September 26, 2019 11:33 AM

Yes, sometimes student athletes even more so. But they all tend to be straight

by Anonymousreply 51September 26, 2019 11:51 AM

I'm a middle school teacher so I better don't say anything here....

by Anonymousreply 52September 26, 2019 12:14 PM

I'm a medical school professor and spend a lot of time around med students and residents in their 20s. What's interesting is that most of the men are clueless as to their looks. They've always been on the education treadmill and just don't think about themselves that way. Do I fantasize? Occasionally, but I'm now nearly 60 so it isn't going beyond that. Have I ever fucked a med student or resident? Only in an NSA/anonymous way.

by Anonymousreply 53September 26, 2019 12:53 PM

Was professor in college when I’m in my 20s . It goes without saying - there will be students you’ll be attracted to. Whether it’s their looks or their minds. But of course I didn’t act on it. It’s just the right thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 54September 26, 2019 1:24 PM

I actually didn't have any University professors that I found remotely attractive, although there were rumours that my Personal Tutor had fucked a (female) student or two - but he wasn't at all my type so I didn't see the appeal.

However at secondary school (11-16) I either had a lot of very sexy male teachers at my school or I was such a hormone monster that I overestimated their hotness - we had two PE teachers who had been semi-pro rugby players that I thought were very hot, and a third PE teacher who a lot of the girls liked but was more of the lean type and not as appealing to me. We had a woodwork and design teacher who was extremely good looking (but knew it) and a Religious Studies teacher who was also stunningly handsome with a hot body (used to wear tight jumpers) but clearly didn't know it and I heard later became a vicar. There was also a maths teacher who was bizarrely hot and I even saw him topless at a school event and he was ripped.

I pretty much masturbated exclusively over all the hot teachers at my school during my teenage years.

by Anonymousreply 55September 26, 2019 1:38 PM

Any professors live in the dorm?

by Anonymousreply 56September 26, 2019 4:45 PM

Six weeks into my freshmen year of college, my art professor, a handsome nordic looking guy in his 30's, asked for volunteers to help unpack art supplies the following Saturday. He was looking right at me when he asked. Another student (a girl) and I offered to help. After we completed the task, he took us for coffee. I assumed he was interested in the girl and needed me there to make it appear less obvious. She had to leave right after coffee and he suggested I come by his place for a book we had discussed. I did and that's when he put his moves on me. I was 18, had always been into older guys, and I literally swooned. For the next couple of months he taught me everything about oral and anal sex. And romance. We played around every chance we could that semester. Then he dropped me for another fresh-off-the-farm virgin and I was heartbroken. Looking back, I've never regretted the experience. It was the 70's and the "free love" era (which I took full advantage of).

by Anonymousreply 57September 26, 2019 5:10 PM

At least you had a literal swoon, r57. (And who wouldn't have?)

by Anonymousreply 58September 26, 2019 5:14 PM

[quote]I pretty much masturbated exclusively over all the hot teachers at my school

I first read this as "I pretty much masturbated exclusively all over the hot teachers at my school."

by Anonymousreply 59September 26, 2019 5:14 PM

Nowadays everyone is more prudish. When I was in J HS and HS - the fashions allowed hung teachers to show their merchandise. Several did to mesmerising results. Huge snaky cocks in tight thin denim and corduroys. In college, I had several professors who were HUNG and showed that junk off in their chinos, and thin linen pants. Sometimes commando - it was so obvious. Nowadays I campus its quite rare to see VPL on teachers or students. Great asses though.

by Anonymousreply 60September 26, 2019 5:39 PM

Hmmm I don’t know if I agree r60, lots of VPL in basketball shorts during the warmer months

by Anonymousreply 61September 26, 2019 5:49 PM

I never had a sexy professor in four years of undergrad and two grad. Just like I never knew a handsome Catholic priest.

Where were they?

by Anonymousreply 62September 26, 2019 5:59 PM

Where were they? Why, the Mine Shaft, darling.

The Mine Shaft.

by Anonymousreply 63September 26, 2019 7:01 PM

It's all relative, ugly people will think a 6 or a 7 is super hot, while a person who is a 7 will only think a 9 or 10 is very hot.

by Anonymousreply 64September 26, 2019 7:33 PM

I don’t think the out-of-10 scale applies here. It’s more mental than physical with this dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 65September 27, 2019 2:22 AM

Yeah. I fucked most of my teachers.

by Anonymousreply 66September 27, 2019 2:25 AM

Big crush on my high school band director - ENORMOUS bulge that I stared at while he stood at eye-level conducting

by Anonymousreply 67September 27, 2019 2:52 AM

"I had an college English professor." I hope you were better at sex than St grammar.

by Anonymousreply 68September 27, 2019 2:58 AM

St grammar was my favorite saint

by Anonymousreply 69September 27, 2019 3:13 AM

Eye contact is key.....

by Anonymousreply 70September 27, 2019 4:05 AM

The worst are the grammar trolls who can't recognize a typo when they see one.

by Anonymousreply 71September 27, 2019 7:50 AM

In 7th grade. My PE teacher, Mr. Pope was a Sean Connery type. Big, burly, masculine and so damn cool. I would get so intimidated being near him - and I was a great athlete so I was a ton. He's what made me know I was a gay and had a daddy thing.

by Anonymousreply 72September 27, 2019 7:54 AM

"St grammar was my favorite saint"

Mine is St. Brigida of the Order of the Sumptuously Divine and the Divinely Sumptuous, exclusive pastry makers to the Pope.

St. Brigida was martyred when her 800 pound frame broke through several floors of the Order's convent.St. Brigida had been testing pastry creme recipes for the Pope Clement XI who was lactose intolerant. She only weighed 130 lbs when her quest for a dairy free pastry creme started.

St. Brigida is the patron saint of the lactose intolerant, those with irritable bowel syndrome, and those who suffer from gout.

by Anonymousreply 73September 27, 2019 11:31 AM

Yes - but nothing more than a fantasy- In high school a social studies teacher - beefy with thick thighs and dark features In college - an accounting professor who body rocked in tan chinos - he always wore tan chinos.

by Anonymousreply 74September 27, 2019 12:00 PM

r57, very nice. Did he make his move by letting you go to look at his bookcase for the book, come up behind you, and put his hands on your shoulders?

by Anonymousreply 75September 27, 2019 9:44 PM

That would have been a tantalizing move for sure

by Anonymousreply 76September 29, 2019 9:07 PM

R57 here. His initial move was in his car on the ride over to his place. He had this old beat-up MG, stick shift of course. We're both over 6 ft tall so that meant there wasn't a lot of room for legs and knees in that small car. His right hand kept brushing my left knee every time he shifted gears. Of course, being a horny 18 year old, I hot hard immediately and it was evident. He told me later that was his goal and how he confirmed I was "interested".

by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2019 6:32 PM

Many of the exclusive boarding schools in the US are currently going through scandals because former students are coming forward about their affairs with professors.

Apparently in the 1960's and 70's they weren't so straight-laced.

by Anonymousreply 78October 4, 2019 6:37 PM

My worst crush was on one of my university professors. He wasn't much to look at, a bit short and dorky with unkempt hair, but he was so charismatic we were all hanging on his every word. He was smart and funny and just fascinating. With the most beautiful dark blue eyes I've ever seen. He was married and had a few kids.

by Anonymousreply 79October 4, 2019 7:31 PM

R78 I might be wrong, but I think is because most of these boarding schools hire young teachers who are hardly adults themselves. At most private/boarding schools in the U.S., you only need a B.A. or B.S. to teach there, so I believe they attract a lot of young professionals in their early 20s--which can be a disaster waiting to happen. Not excusing the teachers allowing these affairs to occur, but, put the right 22-year-old in a room with the right 17-year-old, and things may go sideways.

by Anonymousreply 80October 5, 2019 4:40 AM

R77 thank you for sharing that. That’s how I think it would have happened if I had accepted my professor’s invitation to drinks at a jazz bar

by Anonymousreply 81October 13, 2019 11:32 PM

The attraction can be palpable

by Anonymousreply 82October 13, 2019 11:43 PM

Tell me about it R80

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2019 12:07 AM

Hormones are real

by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2019 12:23 AM

Yes, do tell!

by Anonymousreply 85October 20, 2019 12:05 AM

[quote]Ever experience attraction with a professor/student?

Sure have!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 20, 2019 12:11 AM

Mmmm

by Anonymousreply 87October 20, 2019 12:22 AM

There have been times where I couldn’t tell whether the attraction was mutual or not. There can definitely be signals that may or may not be anything. I’ve wondered how he would have broached the subject if he were attracted to me.

by Anonymousreply 88October 20, 2019 12:26 AM

I had a TA teaching a basic English class. I was a “take a few years off before I start” student.

I came out at 18 and I but I had a foggy understanding of leather guys Looking back, he was definitely an otter, and way open about being gay. (Teaching in a TX state school, it was clear he wasn’t concerned about achieving tenure there.)

His 501s were tight, but I was into buttoned-downed corporate guys at the time, dammit. I look back on that and wish I’d hit on him after class and fucked him in the restroom.

by Anonymousreply 89October 20, 2019 12:54 AM

Lol... R89 here...to clarify, fuck him in the ass while being in the restroom.

by Anonymousreply 90October 20, 2019 12:58 AM

How old was the TA?

by Anonymousreply 91October 20, 2019 1:25 AM

R91. Around 25. Great bible butt.

by Anonymousreply 92October 20, 2019 1:29 AM

Lol...bubble. Fuck this spellcheck.

by Anonymousreply 93October 20, 2019 1:30 AM

Perhas the spell checker knew you were in Texas when it made that correction.

by Anonymousreply 94October 20, 2019 12:20 PM

Can't remember a crush on teachers but for sure on other students.

by Anonymousreply 95October 20, 2019 12:40 PM

one of my philosophy TAs was on the rugby team, with a muscular build and beautiful green eyes. straight as an arrow but his recitation sections were perfectly attended!

by Anonymousreply 96October 20, 2019 1:06 PM

Most universities look down upon sexual relations between faculty and students regardless of whether the students are in one's classes. I would check out the regulations at the university. I knew one tenured professor (straight) who was very quickly dismissed because of this. It is not the 1970s anymore. And I wonder how many of you guys have been in the workforce in the last 20 years and in what industries. I realize there was probably no rules on this sort of thing at Boots and Sandles, or a candle shop on Christopher Street, back in 1979.

by Anonymousreply 97October 20, 2019 1:13 PM

Christopher Street?

by Anonymousreply 98October 20, 2019 1:44 PM

r97 I work for a public university now, and wouldn’t dream of it (though I’ve received overtures).

by Anonymousreply 99October 20, 2019 6:11 PM

r99, what kind of overtures?

by Anonymousreply 100October 23, 2019 2:26 AM

[quote] Many of the exclusive boarding schools in the US are currently going through scandals because former students are coming forward about their affairs with professors.

No, they're coming forward about unwanted sexual advances and molestation by their teachers. See Horace Mann, St. George's, etc. That's not what this thread is about.

by Anonymousreply 101October 23, 2019 2:41 AM

Some of my high school teachers were pretty hot, so yes.

by Anonymousreply 102October 23, 2019 4:22 AM

Brazen overtures

by Anonymousreply 103October 25, 2019 12:38 PM

Who hasn't? I jacked off regularly to my econ/american history teacher freshman year. He was a muscular football coach and a total douche. After I entered advanced courses, most of my teachers were women. I eventually did hit on my choir teacher's best friend.

by Anonymousreply 104October 26, 2019 11:10 AM

What kind of brazen overtures?

by Anonymousreply 105October 26, 2019 2:18 PM

I did run into one of my physics professors at a gay bar one Saturday night. I was a senior at the time and he was my professor sophomore year, so I was still a student but not his student anymore. He told me “wow, you look great,” which I thought was nice. We chatted and about a drink later he told me that he thought I was really cute when he had me in class. I thought that was really sweet and he tried to dance with me but I thought he was just a little too outside my type to take it any further

by Anonymousreply 106October 27, 2019 7:05 PM

A very good looking student once came to my office hours to try and discuss a bad grade on an exam. He was wearing very casual clothing, likely about to go to the gym. He looked at me very intently and spread his legs in a pretty obvious fashion. Sensing he wanted some sort of trade I told him there was nothing I could do.

by Anonymousreply 107November 3, 2019 1:38 PM

I teach grad students and some of them are off the charts handsome

by Anonymousreply 108November 3, 2019 2:18 PM

Yes, it was around Thanksgiving when courtship started, with exams approaching. He offered me private tutoring either before classes or after class at this place.

by Anonymousreply 109November 27, 2019 1:30 AM

I can see how around Thanksgiving time can be conducive to mutual attraction manifesting itself. By Christmas we were usually on break although one of my professors sent me a very thoughtful and nice email over the holiday break and that started a long back and forth that ultimately ended up in a dinner and dating

by Anonymousreply 110December 21, 2019 12:01 PM

I just finished a class taught by a 27-year-old male TA whom I undressed mentally during every session. I always sat in the front row, as I wanted to pay attention to everything he had to say. I was actually learning from him, which made him seem that much more attractive. I never missed a class.

He's not teaching the next sequence of the course; I'll have a woman next semester. I wonder if I'll learn more or less, or whether there'll be no distinction, learning-wise.

I'm an older man, btw.

by Anonymousreply 111December 21, 2019 12:21 PM

r111, the brain and the heart are always connected. You should reach out to him. I had a TA once who had the most beautiful flowing, thick, slicked back black hair, incredible Adam’s apple, perfectly long trimmed side burns, and a set of lips and smile that were really out of this world. I would hang onto every word he said, honestly still remember some of his lectures whereas I’ve forgotten most other classes and professors

by Anonymousreply 112December 21, 2019 12:34 PM

He's friendly with me, r112, but not friends. He's always been very responsive about returning emails when I have questions about our subject material. I don't think I know anyone who has ever been more responsive, in fact, but that will transfer to the new teacher in January. He's also engaged to a woman. I don't think he's gay, though he is very animated in his lecture style.

There is no question that I will remember him forever.

by Anonymousreply 113December 21, 2019 12:39 PM

I hated Biology but had the hottest teacher, he would sit on the edge of his desk, his pants pulled up enough to show the hairiest legs, drove me nuts, so wanted to lick them.

by Anonymousreply 114December 21, 2019 12:40 PM

r113, ahh if he’s engaged to a woman that’s probably it then. Too bad, he sounds like an incredibly handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 115December 21, 2019 12:42 PM

Of course- all the time- it goes nowhere because I’m a professional and grown up.

by Anonymousreply 116December 21, 2019 12:43 PM

He certainly is my type, r115. Cute Jewish boy, thin rather than muscular, great taste in casual clothing.

by Anonymousreply 117December 21, 2019 12:44 PM

Egos the size of Jupiter bc they teach some fucking class which ultimately teaches you nothing about life no thanks! Beyond overrated.

by Anonymousreply 118December 21, 2019 12:45 PM

r116, who are some of the most compelling crushes?

by Anonymousreply 119December 21, 2019 12:51 PM

r117, thanks, sounds hot...how old are you by the way?

by Anonymousreply 120December 21, 2019 12:53 PM

I often refer to myself as an ancientgay, r120.

by Anonymousreply 121December 21, 2019 12:54 PM

r121, well I’m sure others refer to you as hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 122December 21, 2019 12:57 PM

Ancientgays are hot...particularly the ones in academia

by Anonymousreply 123December 22, 2019 5:16 PM

I'm the fellow who on another thread mentioned that he went back to school later in life for a second undergraduate degree.

There was an economics professor who totally pushed all my buttons, I thought of him as a sex object. In the "life is full of trade-offs" department, he was one of the most boring instructors I've ever had.

by Anonymousreply 124December 22, 2019 5:31 PM

It went RED ALARM BELL, that's how it went, OP.

by Anonymousreply 125December 22, 2019 5:52 PM

Ooooo how loud was the alarm?

by Anonymousreply 126December 22, 2019 7:31 PM

I have had a few dreams about my professor...they are typically wet ones.

by Anonymousreply 127December 28, 2019 6:37 PM

I was infatuated with a couple of my English Lit professors. Kept it to myself.

by Anonymousreply 128December 28, 2019 6:42 PM

Usually was just a thought between me, my hand, and my bed sheets

by Anonymousreply 129December 28, 2019 6:52 PM

I had a Professor in the early 90s that I had a huge lusty crush on. Beautiful black guy, fit, smart, big bulge, age 30. There were only 15 students in the class and when he lectured he would only look at me. I would make my lust for him obvious by glancing down at his dick while we were locked in each other's gaze. I couldn't even focus while my raging boner was screaming in my pants. I know he noticed me looking at his dick because I could see his dick getting engorged in his jeans one time and he stepped behind the podium which he never usually did. I so wanted him (His gaydar was probably off the charts with me) I know HE KNEW i was closeted gay boy passing as a straight boy. It would've happened, too. I had been with a few men by the time I was 23, but knew it would be inappropriate to be sexual with him.

by Anonymousreply 130December 28, 2019 7:31 PM

Mmmm

by Anonymousreply 131December 28, 2019 8:02 PM

R130, here. I just wanted to add something I just remembered. The class was conducted in a small 30 seat screening room with movie seats. Whenever he started a film he'd come over and sit in the seat next to me. One time I leaned over and whispered a question in his ear... When he responded, he leaned over and whispered the answer in mine, but his lips made contact with my ear while his hot breath bathed my flesh, as he answered. I was so over stimulated that I got up and went to the men's room, jerked off, came in 10 seconds, and returned to class! Not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 132December 28, 2019 8:12 PM

Lol wow

by Anonymousreply 133December 28, 2019 8:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 28, 2019 9:07 PM

At our graduation party of my college (German Abitur) I came closer to my English teacher. We were in a loose fucking based relationship until I left my home town three years later. We are still in contact 38 years later

by Anonymousreply 135December 28, 2019 9:40 PM

r130 amateur.

by Anonymousreply 136December 28, 2019 11:36 PM

I hope you’re getting enough jack off material you filthy pervert. There have already been several threads on this very same subject stupid but obviously you could not have been bothered to have done a search first because all you wanted was get your twisted jack off material about younger guys getting it on with older men because you’re just an old filthy hag and nobody wants to fuck you. So fuck you OP. Just fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 137December 28, 2019 11:37 PM

Love all the fun stories of flirtation

by Anonymousreply 138December 30, 2019 1:23 AM

Mental stimulation

by Anonymousreply 139January 11, 2020 1:10 PM

Definitely with some of the jocks, particularly those into hockey

by Anonymousreply 140January 12, 2020 2:59 PM

r134, I would fantasize about him too...

by Anonymousreply 141January 18, 2020 2:34 PM

These stores are great. There must be more?

by Anonymousreply 142February 2, 2020 4:49 PM

I had a crush on my poli sci professor in undergrad when I was a freshman. He was swarthy, hairy and very handsome. His first name was Rod! Seriously! I'd go to his office all the time to ask questions after class and just look at how handsome he was. He was married, so I didn't think I had a shot in hell, but he invited me to come to his office one Saturday. He told me he thought he knew what was going on, said he felt it, too, but he was married and couldn't offer me anything other than something physical. I said that was fine. We went to a hotel in a neighboring town and he fucked me pretty well that day. We had an ongoing thing until I met my college boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 143February 2, 2020 5:23 PM

He sounds like a hot guy r143

by Anonymousreply 144February 9, 2020 4:30 PM

Definitely with an English professor, at a writers conference a few summers back, we went back to his room after the drinks event

by Anonymousreply 145February 16, 2020 3:37 PM

I agree r140, wrt the hockey jocks

by Anonymousreply 146February 17, 2020 10:37 PM

My first week of college this strikingly handsome man and I locked eyes as he came down the stairs into the faculty lobby. I knew immediately he was gay. It was 1984 in Dublin and I did not know what to do. He held my gaze as he exited, stopping momentarily on the plaza, then he walked away. Didn’t know who he was, until I walked into a classroom and there he was waiting for all 12 of us to arrive. I was as shocked as he was, but after that he avoided me, but I would be aware of him watching me from the corner of his eye.

He was Dutch, masculine and without a girlfriend or wife. I occasionally bump into him at professional meetings but that’s about it.

by Anonymousreply 147February 17, 2020 10:47 PM

Nice r147, you should have said hello

by Anonymousreply 148February 17, 2020 11:21 PM

Springtime, once the weather gets better, usually means more romances bud with the guys at my school. I suspect it’s the same for the faculty

by Anonymousreply 149March 8, 2020 9:30 PM

I'm a professor at an all-female college. Several students have crushes on me. You always know who it is just by the way they acting class, go out of their way to talk to you, etc. I want to look at them and say "are you headless? You're barking up the wrong tree, honey."

by Anonymousreply 150March 8, 2020 9:53 PM

With all the schools closed, all we can do now is reminisce

by Anonymousreply 151March 29, 2020 3:16 AM

I had a crush on a literature professor in college. He was early 30’s, handsome, fit, and always well-dressed. He was European and I assumed straight . I was still closeted and tried to hide my attraction to him. The next year I ran into him at a gay bar. To my surprise he said he’d had a crush on me but that while I was in his class he couldn’t do anything about it. I got his phone number but didn’t call him.

by Anonymousreply 152March 29, 2020 6:04 AM

Damnit r107.....you should have offered to tutor him.

Dude sounds hot.

by Anonymousreply 153March 29, 2020 6:52 AM

Yea r107 what subject was this?

by Anonymousreply 154March 30, 2020 4:54 PM

Back when I used to work out. There was a guidance counselor at my high school. Hot as all hell, Italian American too. Few years later who do I run into at the gym, him of course. Still gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 155March 30, 2020 5:22 PM

R155, did he think you were gorgeous too?

by Anonymousreply 156March 31, 2020 12:15 AM

I had a science teacher in high school who was a tall, tanned, bald body builder. Very beefcake-like, and I think he doubled as a coach for the wrestling team. He also had very clear blue eyes and a nice smile. He’s attractive in retrospect, but at the time I was more into the clean-cut, pretty boy look.

Oh and the funniest part: he was a huge Trekkie. One day in class he had his laptop hooked up to the projector and his screensaver came on flipping through his photos. A picture of him appeared where he was at a Star Trek convention wearing prosthetic Vulcan ears. We had a laugh and he “came out” as a Trekkie and from then on all the nerdiest kids in class were stuck to him like glue.

by Anonymousreply 157March 31, 2020 12:29 AM

I had an art teacher who invited me over to be his model, for a shirtless painting. I found myself aroused by the circumstance, as I was slowly realizing during it his motivation for asking me to pose at his studio. There were definitely some enjoyment and interest in his eyes as he gazed over at me while painting. My heart rate definitely started increasing during the sitting

by Anonymousreply 158April 18, 2020 5:39 PM

Hot, R158!!!

by Anonymousreply 159April 18, 2020 5:49 PM

Ha yea very hot

by Anonymousreply 160April 18, 2020 6:18 PM

I had a huge crush on my biology teacher. Not only was her hunky cute but so smart. I had no idea if he was gay or not.

Two years after graduating, I went to a xmas party and there he was with his partner. They totally chatted me up. He hadnt recognized me but I told him about how I had been in his class and had a crush on him.

As the party was winding down, they came over and invited me over to their place. I went and he fucked me so well. His partner was also a bottom and think got jealous. After that, the prof called me twice and asked to meet him without his partner. I declined because I didn’t want to get in the middle of that

by Anonymousreply 161April 18, 2020 6:24 PM

None of my professors were attractive to me. In high school my homeroom teacher was very handsome, but I think I was too busy crushing on football players and wrestlers to develop an attraction. The only other objectively attractive male teacher at my school was a Social Studies teacher that I actively loathed, so no chance of an attraction forming there.

by Anonymousreply 162April 18, 2020 6:54 PM

Oh yes I had a hot professor with the nicest butt. I loved it when he went up to the chalkboard and turned around in the hot bum jiggled. When I graduated I went to his office and after a few minutes the door shut and his plants came right down.

by Anonymousreply 163April 18, 2020 7:10 PM

Nice

by Anonymousreply 164April 18, 2020 7:38 PM

R161, how did he ask you to their place?

by Anonymousreply 165April 19, 2020 4:54 PM

My chorus professor definitely aroused some feelings in me. We had such a connection when he and I would have some one on one discussions about the music and what gives us pleasure through it

by Anonymousreply 166April 27, 2020 11:54 PM

I had an excellent looking swim instructor once, does that count?

by Anonymousreply 167April 28, 2020 12:31 AM

I love how ALL of these teachers and students are HOT and MUSCULAR with huge bulges. It’s as though your lives are one big gay porn fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 168April 28, 2020 1:15 AM

I wonder what campus life is like nowadays during virtual sessions. I had a few teachers with a clear interest in something more (but never materializing), but I imagine things are different without in person interactions

by Anonymousreply 169October 13, 2020 12:53 AM

It’s been far less lively on campus due to exactly that reason. And who knows where it will go

by Anonymousreply 170October 13, 2020 1:55 AM

True although the gym at my campus has started opening with some limited hours and capacity

by Anonymousreply 171October 13, 2020 2:04 AM

I have sexual attraction towards a lot of my high school teacher. I think I may have psychological issue of some sort.

by Anonymousreply 172October 13, 2020 2:09 AM

Sure....it happens

by Anonymousreply 173October 13, 2020 11:59 AM

How has the pandemic affected the levels of attraction I wonder, more or less flirting?

by Anonymousreply 174January 1, 2021 5:24 PM

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought I'd be writing to you. I am a student a small midwestern university...

I had a South African professor from Rhodesia/Zimbabwe who showed up at the local bar on a Saturday night...nothing happened

I was at a training conference once when I was just out of college and the older, handsome lecturer was sort of eye-fucking me during his part of the program. He stopped by hotel room later and invited me to go to dinner with him and a group of participants. I went to dinner and he sat next to me on a bench seat. Toward the end of the meal, he spread his arms behind him and started giving me a shoulder massage.

I was very aroused but inexperienced - I'd never had any real gay sex up to that point. I'm sure I was giving him a lot of mixed signals and a major cock-tease to him.

But when we got back to the hotel, I said goodnight to the group and went back to my room alone.

by Anonymousreply 175January 1, 2021 6:01 PM

Yes conferences can certainly be areas where flirtation occurs, so many stimulating conversations that can easily be taken in different directions

by Anonymousreply 176January 3, 2021 2:42 PM

R174, I imagine there are some emails or Zoom calls that still allow for some interactions or setting of plans to meet in the future

by Anonymousreply 177January 3, 2021 2:49 PM

Well, of course, R168. You think we're gonna tell stories about our obese, flabby professors?

The title of the thread has the word "attraction" in it, ya dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 178January 3, 2021 2:54 PM

I had a huge crush on my 9th grade gym teacher. Mr. Jones. He was a muscle jock but had a terrible bowl cut hairdo. He wore those coaches shorts that were too tight and he always sported an nice bulge. I always heard rumors he was gay, so much so I used to sit int he parking lot of the local gay bar hoping to see him (when I was 16-17). But nothing.

Fast forward I am home for the holidays after college and moving to LA. I go to the local gay bar and guess who is there? Yep Mr. Jones. 15 years older but still hot as fuck. He has no idea who I am so I cruise him, he start talking. He tells me he was a gym teacher but moved away about 7 years ago, he was back for christmas. I lied about what school I went to - told him I went to the catholic school. A few beer later we are making out and he wants to go home with me...but I am staying with my parents and so is he. We go out to his car and he pulls to the farthest part of the parking lot. We start making out, I grab his dick, nice and big and hard I blow him, he blows me then he wants me to fuck him. Jesus who knew my gym teacher was a bottom!! lol. I fucked him in the back seat, it was awkward, but he wants to see me the next night. I go back to the bar there he is big smile. I go to get a drink an he says "skip it I got us a place." He had rented a room a a nearby motel. We fucked proper that night. It was hot. Exchanged numbers - said he would come visit me in LA but it never worked out. I never told him I was his student.

by Anonymousreply 179January 3, 2021 4:07 PM

You can't even leave the door closed anymore if you are faculty. Students can hit on you all they want (and they do, clumsily wanting a better grade), but your door had better be wide open as you gently tell them to leave, or you risk a story being invented that no one will claim to believe and yet will stick to you the rest of your career (especially if you are gay).

by Anonymousreply 180January 3, 2021 6:01 PM

Yea I can definitely understand the extra precautions that professors take

by Anonymousreply 181January 5, 2021 11:12 PM

R175, did you ever reach out to him afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 182February 26, 2021 10:54 PM

Yes, my writing professor and I definitely have a thing. There are for sure some lingering looks and multiple references to hanging out sometime after class

by Anonymousreply 183September 15, 2021 4:25 PM

Yea that can totally happen

by Anonymousreply 184September 15, 2021 5:18 PM

Definitely a few attractive vibes from a few professors during my time as a student

by Anonymousreply 185September 15, 2021 6:27 PM

I had the opposite experience from everyone here - I had a professor who had the hots for me and I practically had to fight him off. I was 25 and he must have been 65! I went to his house once for a college function and it was a mid-century modern masterpiece. He's dead now, so I guess I could have been rich and owned that big house by now, but ugh, he was sure ugly.

by Anonymousreply 186September 15, 2021 7:00 PM

Haha yea if he was sure ugly then that would be a burden to deal with for sure

by Anonymousreply 187September 15, 2021 7:21 PM

Lots of crushes on various teachers but never acted on them. Was attracted to another student at my college. He was very handsome and belonged to a frat. We studied together from time to time but no action. He was straight and I was deep in the closet. One day during class, he turned around and his dick accidentally slipped out of the bottom of his shorts. I was sitting in row of seats just behind him next to two beautiful girls. The four of us were talking together with the head of his dick on full display. Eventually his dick became rock hard and the girls freaked out and left before the class finished. For the next 10 minutes, I stared directly at that dick. I couldn't move or speak and he made no attempt to cover it or to turn around. I was truly dickmatized and he was offering it to me, But I didn't know what to do.

by Anonymousreply 188September 15, 2021 7:57 PM

Sometimes class can be a very sexually charged environment

by Anonymousreply 189September 16, 2021 2:48 AM

I had a crush in college on my freshman psych teacher. But I never got any sense of interest on his part. Then I happened to by at a gay bar (Uncle Charlie's in Miami) and what do you know -- there he is. We danced together for awhile but that was all. Still had fun. He was goofy cute more than soap-opera hunk hot which I like better anyway.

by Anonymousreply 190September 16, 2021 4:08 AM

Yes. I had a crush on my archaeology and fieldwork professor -- not so much a physical attraction, but because he was such a brilliant and fascinating man and leading the life/career I wanted back then. Alas, nothing came of it, but we still keep in touch!

by Anonymousreply 191September 16, 2021 4:16 AM

“And you've washed your hands clean of this…”

by Anonymousreply 192September 16, 2021 4:21 AM

Definitely a crush on my neuroscience TA. He had really really really nice eyes

by Anonymousreply 193September 16, 2021 5:22 PM

Yea I forgot, TAs could be very handsome

by Anonymousreply 194September 19, 2021 9:29 PM

Oh and that Catholic high school I went to,, when we did the computer programming class It was taught by Brother Ralph Darmento. He was a cool guy. Never ran into him once I matriculated but one time I'm at a movie theater and I run into my first grade teacher Sister Mary Florentia. She remembered me.

by Anonymousreply 195October 16, 2021 9:59 PM

Yeah in university I had a huge crush on a professor of mine. He was around forty years older than me and I actually found out he died recently which is really sad. I found him attractive to begin with but became even more attracted to him as I got to know him more. The sexiest thing about him was his mind. Also he had the kind of personality I find irresistible. Calm, cerebral and a soothing voice. He was a unique individual. I’m pretty sure he was straight and nothing ever happened between us. He was really a great guy too and I learned a lot from him.

by Anonymousreply 196October 16, 2021 10:13 PM

Yea I had a law professor who really took interest in me. We had lots of conversations about many areas and he invited me over once. I didn’t go but always wondered what would have happened

by Anonymousreply 197October 25, 2021 6:38 PM

Yes, campus gym

by Anonymousreply 198October 25, 2021 8:03 PM

I used to run into my law professor at Les Hommes bookstore on the Upper West Side. It was always a little awkward.

by Anonymousreply 199October 25, 2021 8:06 PM

While he was your professor or after the fact?

by Anonymousreply 200October 25, 2021 10:53 PM

Prof here...had sex with 3 male students, and 2 profs in grad school. All the students were awesome, but way too risky these days with all the lawsuits, harassment laws, etc. BTW...many straight profs still have affairs with their female students; I know of 3 recently.

by Anonymousreply 201October 25, 2021 10:59 PM

I had a reverse experience I've shared here before. I had sex with a guy not much older than me, and didn't realize until afterwards that he was teaching a class at the college I was attending. He told me he'd like me to take one of his elective courses, and told me he'd guarantee me an "Easy A." I got the uh-oh feeling and told him I'd think about it. But I knew there's be some strings attached to the Easy A, and that I could easily get an A in a more interesting class.

by Anonymousreply 202October 26, 2021 7:28 AM

Yea, or maybe no strings attached but he just wanted more instances to see you

by Anonymousreply 203October 26, 2021 5:09 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 204October 30, 2021 10:30 PM

I saw my ex-creative writing professor at a jazz brunch downtown at a gay bar. We chatted for much longer than I expected. I think the mimosas helped. We left the conversation say we should catch up again soon, but we didn’t connect afterwards

by Anonymousreply 205November 2, 2021 12:42 AM

Mental and physical attraction can be very hard to distinguish sometimes

by Anonymousreply 206November 27, 2021 9:24 PM

Totally agree, the mental stimuli often translates to physical stimuli

by Anonymousreply 207November 27, 2021 10:10 PM

R201, in your experience, is it usually the students who initiate contact, or the professor?

by Anonymousreply 208December 26, 2021 1:20 AM

In my experience it’s usually the students

by Anonymousreply 209December 26, 2021 4:00 PM

Back at university I had a very hot economics professor. He was probably late 20s, blond, athletic built and Dutch. After the course was over I sent him an email inviting him for a cup of coffee but he politely declined.

Most awkward of all, I had another course with him the next year but this time the group was larger and there wasn't as much direct professor interaction (he also had a few substitutes there).

by Anonymousreply 210December 26, 2021 4:21 PM

Aw he sounds very cute!

by Anonymousreply 211December 27, 2021 3:14 AM

Had a three way with professor and partner in the early 90s. It was consensual and hot af.

By today’s standards I would be convinced I was sexually abused and ask to share my journey as a rape survivor on Huffington Post.

by Anonymousreply 212December 27, 2021 3:25 AM

Just one.

He was a grad student teaching an English writing course on "Persuasive Writing."

He was very much a, "Let's have class outside!" "Let's meet for lunch down at XYZ bar and talk about your grades!" kind of teacher.

I never got the impression he was gay but he was super cool. He had a way of taking a boring topic and making it interesting.

by Anonymousreply 213December 27, 2021 3:32 AM

R212, oh the early 90s. Very adventurous time

by Anonymousreply 214December 27, 2021 3:41 AM

R213, did you meet him at the bar?

by Anonymousreply 215December 27, 2021 7:42 PM

I once asked a high school music teacher this during a hookup (I was about 20 at the time) and he got REALLY defensive. He said he was very protective of his students and would never let anything happen to them.

by Anonymousreply 216December 27, 2021 7:52 PM

I think the academic environment is very prone to interactions and attractions of varying levels

by Anonymousreply 217December 27, 2021 8:03 PM

I had a crush on my older, pockmarked Mexican French teacher. He was very flamboyant. We were doing a lesson during Christmastime, making Christmas lists of what we wanted. He called me to the front of the room to Lecture me about cutting class so much, so to lighten the tension I opened with: do you want me to sit on your lap? He wasn’t amused.

by Anonymousreply 218December 27, 2021 11:39 PM

Haha not subtle at all

by Anonymousreply 219December 28, 2021 12:15 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 220January 4, 2022 4:55 PM

Lol r218, definitely not subtle

by Anonymousreply 221January 4, 2022 6:40 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 222May 30, 2022 3:39 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 223June 29, 2022 3:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!