Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie & Liz date night

Lovebirds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 30, 2019 9:51 PM

She got her lips pumped

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2019 9:25 PM

She dresses for shit.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2019 9:34 PM

That hand-hold is weak at best.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2019 10:59 PM

How bad is Wounds that Hulu is releasing it? I assume Netflix retains global distribution.  Also, the film The Banker that Armie was reportedly up for is going to Apple TV +.  I would say he dodged a bullet but he still ended up with a Hulu film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2019 7:43 PM

She doesn't make him happy. I can see it in his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2019 7:45 PM

Armie really needs to start doing more nude scenes like the one he did in CMBYN. That ass would make tons of money, and maybe even rocket him into a decent acting career. Just drop the short-shorts Armie, we won’t hold it against you!

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2019 7:45 PM

The trailer makes Wounds look pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2019 8:37 PM

Wounds is going to Hulu? That means Netflix dumped it.

by Anonymousreply 8September 24, 2019 8:49 PM

[quote]That hand-hold is weak at best.

It’s the “fuck you” hand-hold.

by Anonymousreply 9September 27, 2019 8:37 PM

They certainly are the picture of happiness...

by Anonymousreply 10September 27, 2019 9:15 PM

Gross, can’t she dress like a rich Hollywood wife? Can’t she just do SOMETHING? Be a little bit glamorous and classy. What is she for?

by Anonymousreply 11September 27, 2019 9:22 PM

Armie’s not exactly the poster boy for class himself.

by Anonymousreply 12September 27, 2019 9:25 PM

Will she try to keep him by having yet another child?

by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2019 9:50 PM

Could that tiny frame actually carry another child?

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2019 11:14 PM

R14 It would probably snap her legs in half.

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2019 2:42 AM

Ordinarily I keep my mouth shut on many such topics, but this is too easy...A Canadian tuxedo (not to mention the jacket with awful western style suede appliqués) paired with white shoes so late is the epitome of ticky tacky. Jean jackets are classic and cool, yet this isn't my idea of rockin' it.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2019 3:03 AM

Timmy Timmy Timmy. Ok, just to get it out of the way.

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2019 3:04 AM

It looks like he's helping his grandma cross the street lol

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2019 3:11 PM

They’re both annoying af .. of course i would still fuck him

by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2019 3:23 PM

DILF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2019 3:45 PM

The fact that he took himself off the market at age 23 is criminal.

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2019 4:36 PM

the hair needs help

by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2019 4:46 PM

So do their hairlines.

by Anonymousreply 23September 28, 2019 5:26 PM

R20 Armie getting in shape for his come-back into the dating scene.

by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2019 5:29 PM

R20 Geezus get this fish beard off me - I want some of that right now!

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2019 11:13 PM

Death on the Nile begins filming today. Is Armie still involved?

by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2019 2:14 PM

R26 Yes. He’s in London.

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2019 2:15 PM

She’s so pretty & stylish. Why do you guys always pick on her?

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2019 2:18 PM

I am not an Armie hater but god he wears terrible clothing for a person who has been extremely wealthy his entire life.

by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2019 2:58 PM

Is he still with his shitty stylist? Ilaria something?

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2019 3:01 PM

The full cast has been announced. Rose Leslie (Game of Thrones, The Good Fight), Russell Brand, Dawn French, Jennifer Saunders, Sophie Okonedo, Annette Bening and Ali Fazal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2019 3:22 PM

I’d really love to know what changed so drastically with these two (and I didn’t say anything about Tim O’Tay, so shut up). Just a couple of years ago they still seemed genuinely in love. I know, social media is not reality and blah blah, but the village idiot could pick up on the chill between them.

by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2019 3:29 PM

He looks soft and pudgy in the torso. Her legs look terrible and yes the entire look is tragic. I thought she was exclusively a luxury fetishist. It seems like they are trolling each other to look slovenly and tacky.

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2019 3:33 PM

R33 I think that’s just the ill-fitting shirt. He looks pretty ripped in recent gym photos.

As for Liz...well...

by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2019 4:24 PM

It's actually the best he's looked in a while. And seems like he's sorted some personal shit and stopped hitting the bottle. He deflated and he looks younger, the gym is doing wonders. Dresses like ass though.

by Anonymousreply 35October 1, 2019 4:40 PM

Perhaps when he fell in love with Timmy- she was right there the entire time- it opened up their marriage and affection for each. Double that with the fact that they were together for a year promoting CMBYN. As a mother and a wife you have to start to say enough is enough. But the fact remains they look unhappy. I wonder if he and Timmy are still pals, brothers, and sweethearts.

Someone such tell them the story of Grace Kelly and Clark Gable who had a passionate love affair while filming " Mogambo"- 1953. When filming ended Gable ended their affair much to the dismay of Kelly ( although Ava had warned her all along). People fall in and out of love while making a movie. It's no reason to sour your marriage.

by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2019 4:51 PM

Remember when she said they had a rule not to go more than 5 days without seeing each other? How’s that working out for them?

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2019 8:36 PM

theres some rumors on twitter armie is la now. is tim still there?

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2019 7:38 PM

Christ you cunts are tedious.

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2019 8:17 PM

White pointy pumps with skinny jeans. I guess she was trying for ironic? And he looks like a slob.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2019 8:19 PM

R38 He is.

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2019 8:26 PM

Timmy is all pouty and sexy, with Ms Ronan.

Take that Elizabeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2019 8:41 PM

What kind of self-professed Southern woman wears white pumps after Labor Day?

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2019 10:27 PM

What exactly is she promoting? I saw another article, or blurb rather, on her where she talks about she and Armie's marriage built on teamwork.

by Anonymousreply 44October 18, 2019 12:36 AM

If by “teamwork” she means “a small army of paid help whom you will never see on my Instastories,” then I agree.

by Anonymousreply 45October 18, 2019 1:04 AM

She's promoting herself, R44--always herself. And maybe the benefits of 'teaming up' with a man like Armie, without whom no one would know her. Such as Tom Ford, who looks like he's taking a hostage photo with her in those recent pics.

[quote]Christ you cunts are tedious.

And yet you, who stalks these threads relentlessly, bring such a fresh and innovative quality to them.

by Anonymousreply 46October 18, 2019 4:08 AM

The recent spate of articles seems like damage control after the miserable date photos.

by Anonymousreply 47October 18, 2019 2:54 PM

His new Hulu movie looks interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 18, 2019 3:27 PM

So Armie was in LA but couldn't make it to the Hammer gala with Liz or on Liz's insta? In fact not one word about it from Liz. These two are finished. Kaput. Stick a fork in it!

by Anonymousreply 49October 18, 2019 4:04 PM

R46, I don’t need to see the steaming pile of shit to know it’s there, I have a nose.

And you’re the biggest fly on the pile.

by Anonymousreply 50October 18, 2019 4:09 PM

Still boring.

by Anonymousreply 51October 18, 2019 4:15 PM

Anything on Just Jared is PR damage control, so yeah, could be the death knell. They'll have to return the kids to Central Casting.

by Anonymousreply 52October 18, 2019 4:45 PM

So after a month of not seeing husband all Liz managed on her London trip was a pic of his hands (that might not even be hers since she's known to do that)? Sad. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 53October 29, 2019 5:28 PM

R53 If it were anyone else I wouldn’t think much of it. But it’s Liz, who never met a private moment she couldn’t whore out.

by Anonymousreply 54October 29, 2019 6:00 PM

Count down to “subscribers can only post in thread” in 3...2...1....

by Anonymousreply 55October 29, 2019 6:44 PM

^^^ Please, please, please happen soon. BTW, who opened the windows and let these shit-eating flies in?

by Anonymousreply 56October 29, 2019 6:55 PM

Then FF this thread r56

And FF R53 and r54

by Anonymousreply 57October 29, 2019 7:29 PM

^^ I've FFd the thread. Maybe this will help to expedite the process:

timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer

by Anonymousreply 58October 29, 2019 7:38 PM

The troll is going to burst when Armie will announce his divorce. All her pathetic f&f’s won’t chance that his marriage is over.

by Anonymousreply 59October 29, 2019 7:46 PM

*change

by Anonymousreply 60October 29, 2019 7:47 PM

the troll will probably kill herself, lbr

by Anonymousreply 61October 29, 2019 7:49 PM

We don’t care about Armie, Liz, or their marriage

Divorce, stay together, have a 3 way with Timmy....whatever

It’s YOU that we hate

Because you’re a rat fuck crazy obese lonely frau, you don’t understand that

by Anonymousreply 62October 29, 2019 7:59 PM

Twats.

by Anonymousreply 63October 29, 2019 8:15 PM

Let's hope this helps in shutting the cunts out:

imothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer

by Anonymousreply 64October 29, 2019 8:17 PM

I’m pretty sure the troll works for Tapatalk.

by Anonymousreply 65October 29, 2019 8:34 PM

lol anyway, new photo of armie and that hughie guy. looks thinner to me

by Anonymousreply 66October 29, 2019 8:53 PM

R65 I'm pretty sure you're fucking delusional. Get the fuck off a gay forum, skank.

by Anonymousreply 67October 29, 2019 9:12 PM

Poor, lonely she beast at r65

Take your Seroquel, stop obsessing about Armie’s wife, erase the Datalounge from your computer, and jump off the nearest tall building.

NO ONE will miss you. In fact, your neighbors and your family will celebrate, because they have been sick of you for a long long time.

by Anonymousreply 68October 29, 2019 9:26 PM

armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer timothee chalamet and armie hammer

by Anonymousreply 69October 29, 2019 9:34 PM

I love timothee chalamet. He's so beautiful. Timothee deserves to be with Armie Hammer. are there any two men more in love? I love timothee chalamet. He's so beautiful. Timothee deserves to be with Armie Hammer. are there any two men more in love? I love timothee chalamet. He's so beautiful. Timothee deserves to be with Armie Hammer. are there any two men more in love?

by Anonymousreply 70October 29, 2019 9:37 PM

Hey, Muriel! Please remove the timothee chalamet stinkfish followers! The odor is making me sick.

by Anonymousreply 71October 29, 2019 9:41 PM

Seriously. The Odeur of quaint from the same bunch of fuck hags who start the royals threads, and most of the threads about actors is nauseating. Just block these fat cunts.

by Anonymousreply 72October 29, 2019 10:38 PM

Who cares?Really -- Who. Cares.

by Anonymousreply 73October 29, 2019 10:41 PM

Cunt cockroaches, all of them. You wouldn't find a single one interested in any other DL thread.

by Anonymousreply 74October 30, 2019 12:03 AM

R73 You do, R73. You. Do. Really. Or you wouldn't be posting here.

by Anonymousreply 75October 30, 2019 4:33 PM

I'm happy to pose for pictures, just not with my wife!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 30, 2019 4:35 PM

R76 That stache is the worst. I can’t even look at it.

by Anonymousreply 77October 30, 2019 5:03 PM

Armie posing with a fan means trouble with Arnie’s marriage r76, eh, you demented fat cow?

Kill your self. Painfully. By fire, preferably.

by Anonymousreply 78October 30, 2019 9:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!