Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fuck you David Cameron. Just Fuck You.

“I totally understand that there will be some people I will never convince, who will say you should never have had it,” Cameron says of the 2016 vote. He knows that millions of remain voters blame him viscerally for everything that has happened since then and probably always will. “But I think there are a lot of people who can also see that there was a growing inevitability about having a referendum and, yes, there was a problem in the Tory party, but the relationship with the EU was a far bigger one. Britain’s position was becoming more tenuous, and we had to fix it. I hope that I can convince people that it was an honest and thought through attempt to deal with the issue.”

You can't. Just shut the fuck up and crawl back under the rock you came out from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2019 2:15 PM

You are completely right but he would never understand why he should shut up. With his background he thinks he’s a master of the universe and his every utterance is of the utmost importance.

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2019 12:25 PM

If we want better governance and more equal society in the future then blowing up Eton and all of the other top public schools would probably be a start. I honestly despise those men.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2019 2:09 PM

It's spelt, 'Hameron'. But IAWTC.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2019 2:10 PM

He should be slapped in the face with raw bacon in public, often, the rest of his shitty life.

Except he might enjoy that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2019 2:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!