Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mr. Big Is With Child!

No, it's not Carrie's...

The “Sex and the City” star is expecting his second child with wife Tara Wilson, he shared on Instagram Wednesday.

“Orion is getting a brother- I better get my ass in shape,” the 64-year-old captioned a photo of his pregnant wife.

Noth’s “Sex and the City” co-star and love interest Sarah Jessica Parker wrote in the comments, “Oh. My. G-d!!!!!!!!!! I’m so happy for you both!!! Xx”

Kristin Davis added, “Yay Yay Yay.”

Noth and Wilson, 37, welcomed their first child, Orion Christopher, 11, in January 2008. The couple got married four years later on April 6, 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2019 8:54 PM

Wtf is SJP's problem with writing out the word "God"?

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2019 6:23 AM

Is OP talking about the unborn fetus?

Or the wife Tara Wilson?

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2019 8:10 AM

R1, that's how practicing Jews spell it because of the commandment saying that you shouldn't speak the name of the Lord in vain

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2019 8:45 AM

Aaaand of course, he's married to a woman 30 years younger. I'm so tired of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2019 8:46 AM

Aren't (very late) babies supposed to have a higher risk of mental illness and health challenges?

[quote] NHS, 2018: " "Health problems more common for babies with older fathers. Health risk to babies of men over 45, major study warns," The Daily Telegraph reports. A study of more than 40 million births in the US found babies born to men aged 45 or older were more likely to be born prematurely, have a low birth weight and need intensive care after birth than babies with younger fathers."

At the senior age of 64, Chris Noth is really taking a gamble with his kid's health.

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2019 9:08 AM

I'm gonna add "the poster who feigns uncertainty whilst pretending to ask questions to which she already knows the answers" to my list of n00b DL trolls I despise.

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2019 9:13 AM

When did he marry a ladyboy from Phuket?

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2019 9:42 AM

I'm going to add R6, the poster who throws a hissy-fit over sentence structure, to my list of DL trolls I laugh at.

And you lack reading comprehension, R6. I don't "know" the answer. I'm not a paediatrician. I found ONE study on Google and queried if this was the general case.

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2019 10:11 AM

How is he 64 and looks like this and Alec Baldwin is 61 and looks 350?

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2019 10:16 AM

The kid will have Down Syndrome or Autitism.

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2019 10:20 AM

Orion? Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2019 10:47 AM

Watch it Tara, that’s some old goo!

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2019 10:57 AM

I thought Sarah was “reform”or “cultural”. Now, she’s orthodox? Oy vey iz mir!!

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2019 11:05 AM

Big deal Chris Noth is 64 and he's going to have a newborn. That 74 year old woman in India just gave birth to twins!

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2019 11:44 AM

Who names their first kid Orlon?

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2019 11:55 AM

He might be spinning out the 50’s Classics at midnight, but Tara’s left with the “moldy oldies” in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2019 1:26 PM

[quote]The kid will have Down Syndrome or Autitism.

"Autitism?" And what do YOU have?

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2019 4:16 PM

No, it's OH-Ryan. Not Ryan. Know a kid with his name, that was practically his first sentence. Gross at all these elderly dudes squirting out dust bunny babies. Even if they're completely healthy, they'll be left fatherless at young age while their likely gold digging mom goes hunting for another gray pubed dick to ride.

by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2019 4:33 PM

I never, ever found him remotely attractive. I've never understood what the THING was about him.

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2019 4:49 PM

Ugh, the wife is pushing 40, he needs to think about trading her in.

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2019 5:24 PM

He looks every bit his age in person and lacks charisma, too. I never understood the appeal he was supposed to have on SATC, but he and SJP had chemistry onscreen, I suppose.

And he's right, he needs to lose weight. He had a serious gut when I last saw him a few months ago.

That's all.

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2019 4:59 PM

Why did they wait so long to have a second kid? I mean he was already old when his first kid was born, so why wait until you are practically ancient?

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2019 5:26 PM

[quote]that's how practicing Jews spell it because of the commandment saying that you shouldn't speak the name of the Lord in vain

SJP? Practicing Jew? Don't make me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2019 5:28 PM

SJP has gotten much serious about her Judaism since having children. It's part of the reason she dresses much more modestly than in her SATC days (well, that and turning 50...)

Broderick is also Jewish, or at least part Jewish.

A lot of celebs don't let on about their private religious practices for fear of alienating some fans. I think we like to imagine they're all enlighted secular humanists, but... no.

by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2019 5:42 PM

R20=Michael Douglas

by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2019 8:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!