Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot Mess Alert! Giuliani on Cuomo's show

What does Rudy have on Trump, this guy should have been sent out to pasture long ago...

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2019 3:02 AM

Rudy has a lot on Trump, but Rudy's good at distracting people with his heated, frantic, offended behavior. Rudy Giuliani has the honor of quote of the year from either 2017 or 2018, "The Truth is not The Truth" or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2019 1:16 AM

It's a shouting match, turned it over to Maddow for a little calm

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2019 1:18 AM

Rudy could have had a nice legacy after 9/11. Everything Trump touches dies.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2019 1:19 AM

Within the span of twenty seconds Rudy said he didn't ask Ukraine to investigate Biden and of course he asked Ukraine to investigate Biden. He's in even rarer form than usual tonight.

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2019 1:22 AM

Chris keeps trying to wrap it up and Rudy keeps babbling

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2019 1:29 AM

Twitter is talking about it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2019 4:46 AM

more Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2019 4:49 AM

Avenatti

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2019 4:51 AM

“You’re damn right I ordered the code red”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2019 4:53 AM

Throw the damn towel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2019 5:00 AM

He's baaaaaaaaaaack. I have been seeing clips of him on FOX with Laura Ingraham calling another guest an idiot and moron and incriminating himself more.

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2019 5:08 AM

He's a Republican. How did the self-proclaimed bastion of liberalism, NYC, elect him? Was the opponent so bad?

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2019 12:56 PM

R12, yes, I think it was a lazy guy who let crime run rampant, indifferent to the middle class hard working New Yorkers. I don't think Rudy Giuliani was as "disconnected" as much a shell of a human being back then.

by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2019 1:41 AM

R11 He’s gonna be back on Laura’s show tonight on Fox:

[quote]Why does this text and date render the hearsay so-called whistleblower useless and not credible? If you get even one reason I might recommend you for Law School. Two and it’s LawReview. Answers later. Watch Laura at 10 pm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2019 1:49 AM

Lots of pundits who seem to be good legal scholars say that Giuliani used to be a "smart", even "outstanding", lawyer. I'll take them at their word because I knew nothing about him then, but his public statements since he's been with Trump just go to show how rapidly and thoroughly dementia can develop. He doesn't just say things that I disagree with, he talks like an absolute loon.

by Anonymousreply 15September 27, 2019 1:56 AM

Here for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 27, 2019 1:57 AM

Laura Ingraham just invented a new word- “the Democrats are consumed with UPSETMENT.” Lol

by Anonymousreply 17September 27, 2019 2:17 AM

"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody’s couch like it’s something to do? Come on. I had a little more sense than that. [short pause] Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie’s couch.”

(FF to 1:33)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 27, 2019 2:37 AM

Well, maybe it is dimentia. Rudy seems to make strong statements and then contradict himself an hour later, claiming he didn't make the statement.

Sometimes he reminds of Sarah Palin when she would just ramble on, dazed to have cameras in her face. Glassy eyed, incoherently trying to argue a point. I think sometimes Rudy is on auto-pilot when he's asked a question he just starts talking without thinking.

by Anonymousreply 19September 27, 2019 2:42 AM

Is it dementia or drugs? He seems like he’s huffing paint thinner.

by Anonymousreply 20September 27, 2019 2:46 AM

Scaramucci (take it for what's it worth) said Rudy does interviews drunk

by Anonymousreply 21September 27, 2019 2:56 AM

Well, he's in a position to know, R21. And it makes sense, because Giuliani doesn't seem to be the type or the age to use recreational drugs (other than booze). On the other hand, the wife he's divorcing (Judith Nathan) was a nurse before she married and the current girlfriend is a hospital administrator -- just a coincidence, or he likes women who have access to strong medicine?

by Anonymousreply 22September 27, 2019 3:01 AM

Sometimes he doesn't appear coherent, just belligerent.

The title of the thread is "HOT MESS ALERT! GIULIANI on CUOMO'S SHOW", but it seems like Rudy Giuliani is a hot mess on every show.

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2019 3:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!