Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dennis Rodman claims Madonna offered him $20M to impregnate her

Madonna was allegedly willing to pay a lot of money to have a baby.

Dennis Rodman appeared on “The Breakfast Club” Thursday and opened up about his 1993 relationship with the “Material Girl” and said she offered him $20 million to impregnate her.

“She said, ‘Dennis, you know that I’m ovulating,'” Rodman, 58, recalled the “Vogue” singer saying over the phone. “I said, ‘What is that?’ I was trying to f–k with her, you know?”

Rodman, who was in Las Vegas at the time of the call, flew back in a jet that Madonna sent so he could sleep with her. Afterward, he immediately flew back to Vegas to finish his gambling.

"She asked me that if I got her pregnant, she’d pay me $20 million,” he told Charlamagne tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee. “That’s if the child was born.”

Rodman also speculated that her eventual child with trainer Carlos Leon, daughter Lourdes Leon, is a result of a similar financial arrangement.

Reps for Madonna didn’t immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 21, 2019 1:28 AM

Dennis Rodman? Is he the buddy of North Korea Kim? Yeah, sure, I believe him.

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2019 1:10 AM

This is old news, he has been saying this kind of stuff about Madonna for years.

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2019 1:16 AM

Who would want him? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2019 1:17 AM

I think Madonna could have gotten just about anyone to get her pregnant without paying them 20 million dollars.

Either she was desperate back then or Dennis Rodman is desperate for publicity now.

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2019 1:26 AM

Interesting tactic. Ask a guy to fuck you without birth control and promise verbally to pay HIM if a pregnancy results. What could possibly go wrong?!

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2019 1:32 AM

I think she really was desperate back then. I don't know if she offered Rodman money to father her kid, but I've read that during the mid to late 90s, Madonna really really wanted a baby. So much so that she considered and asked a number of guys she had dated at the time including Tupac Shakur.

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2019 1:35 AM

Why didn’t she go to the clinic and use a sperm donor?

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2019 1:39 AM

Yet she was still young and sexy in 1993. Strange and hard to believe because many golddiggers in hollyweird would have killed to fuck her and become millionaires.

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2019 1:40 AM

We've ALL have had that one trick we immediately regretted and hoped we'd never see again. I suspect hes Madonnas.

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2019 1:40 AM

When all you have to do is to fuck Madonna to be rich...

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2019 1:46 AM

OMG, he's mentally ill- why would she want that DNA?

Madonna: black people do not buy your records. They are not your fans. Your fans are gay men and straight women over 50. Stop trying to be a hip hop diva, with your grills and guest rappers.

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2019 1:48 AM

R7 Maybe she didn't like the anonymous aspect of a donor and wanted her kid to know its Dad.

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2019 1:56 AM

"I think Madonna could have gotten just about anyone to get her pregnant without paying them 20 million dollars. "

But if she'd done it the old-fashioned way, with anyone less wealthy than herself, the guy would probably file for custody or threaten to tell the press she was a terrible mother every time he wanted money or publicity, like any other gold-digger.

I presume the $20 mil was payment for not doing that. Take the money, sign the deal, and see the kid when she decides that having the kid be seen with the father is good for her image.

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2019 2:41 AM

But she had access to loads and loads of Brazil nuts. Maybe she thought she had to swallow to get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2019 3:04 AM

He dodged a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2019 7:22 AM

R8 Maybe she didn't want a "golddigger"? Is that hard to understand?

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2019 9:02 AM

R16 You think that gold diggers just come at you one day saying "hey hello Madonna i'm a gold digger and i can fuck you whenever you want, make you pregnant for 20M" ? No, gold diggers are manipulative whores. You should re read R8 rather than crying like a b***

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2019 9:37 AM

It doesn’t seem that unbelievable to me, honestly, given several factors. Dennis Rodman was kind of an “it guy” at that time. He was exactly her type: provocative, pierced and tattooed, not white, very edgy, and “hot” but not conventionally attractive. He had a real sex appeal back then, and was in her wheelhouse. She interviewed him for Vibe magazine. He wore outlandish outfits for attention like Madonna did. I feel like she probably thought they were some sort of media-and-sexuality/artistic soulmates. She was clearly into him at that time, even if he turned out to be a total nutcase and not just into antics for publicity like she is.

It’s also possible that she made an “indecent proposal” as some sort of flirtation/provocative tongue in cheek sort of thing (She’s famously flat in the humor department.), and he has relayed over all these years something she actually said in jest as a serious offer. That would be my bet if I had to bet on it.

It’s really easy for me to imagine though that she might have said something like that “in jest” but as a way to communicate her real interest in having a baby. She did have Lourdes within a few years of then, and it’s easy to imagine Madonna being strategic about the man who would impregnate her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2019 9:58 AM

It doesn’t seem that unbelievable to me, honestly, given several factors. Dennis Rodman was kind of an “it guy” at that time. He was exactly her type: provocative, pierced and tattooed, not white, very edgy, and “hot” but not conventionally attractive. He had a real sex appeal back then, and was in her wheelhouse. She interviewed him for Vibe magazine. He wore outlandish outfits for attention like Madonna did. I feel like she probably thought they were some sort of media-and-sexuality/artistic soulmates. She was clearly into him at that time, even if he turned out to be a total nutcase and not just into antics for publicity like she is.

It’s also possible that she made an “indecent proposal” as some sort of flirtation/provocative tongue in cheek sort of thing (She’s famously flat in the humor department.), and he has relayed over all these years something she actually said in jest as a serious offer. That would be my bet if I had to bet on it.

It’s really easy for me to imagine though that she might have said something like that “in jest” but as a way to communicate her real interest in having a baby. She did have Lourdes within a few years of then, and it’s easy to imagine Madonna being strategic about the man who would impregnate her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2019 9:58 AM

I'm trying to imagine what their child would have looked like. I can't decide if it would have been incredibly striking and beautiful or really odd-looking.

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2019 3:32 PM

"[R8] Maybe she didn't want a "golddigger"? Is that hard to understand? "

Oh right, people who aren't interested in gold-diggers offer their fuckbuddies $20 million all the time.

by Anonymousreply 21September 20, 2019 5:09 PM

[quote]Oh right, people who aren't interested in gold-diggers offer their fuckbuddies $20 million all the time.

So 99.9% humankind are golddiggers, since very few would turn down $20 million.

by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2019 6:25 PM

She included a free polaroid with the deal.

by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2019 6:28 PM

Rodman wasn’t an “it” guy at the time. It wasn’t really til he began playing for the Bulls in 1995 that he got all the attention.

by Anonymousreply 24September 20, 2019 6:40 PM

Has anyone seen the 30 for 30 doc that just came out on Rodman? Is it good?

by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2019 7:05 PM

R1 now that you bring it up, last time I saw a pic, Kim Jong Un looked rather more heavy - with Dennis' buttbaby?

by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2019 10:13 PM

I don’t like Madonna but this guy is definitely full of shit. Nobody would pay $20 million to have a baby with THAT.

by Anonymousreply 27September 20, 2019 10:21 PM

[quote]This is old news, he has been saying this kind of stuff about Madonna for years.

It’s like he is stuck in the 90’s when he was actually relevant. To STILL be talking about this after decades (when they didn’t even date that long in the first place) is someone living in the past.

by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2019 10:26 PM

Why him? Was she intentionally trying to give birth to a freak?

by Anonymousreply 29September 20, 2019 10:29 PM

R28, agreed. The 90s was the last time he was relevant. Actually, the last specific moment he was relevant was when he had that like 48 hr marriage to Carmen Elecctra. He hasn't been relevant since.

by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2019 10:29 PM

[quote]Dennis Rodman claims Madonna offered him $20M to impregnate her

For $20m Dennis Rodman can impregnate me.

Fuck, for $20m just about anybody can impregnate me.

by Anonymousreply 31September 20, 2019 10:31 PM

Don't know if the money claim is accurate, but read his book back then. She chased him just like she chased most of the guys she had flings with. She's a weird-o.

by Anonymousreply 32September 20, 2019 10:34 PM

Hahaha R30. I totally forgot he got married to Carmen Electra. The 90s, what a decade!

by Anonymousreply 33September 21, 2019 1:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!