Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Asians and Latinos

Attention all Asians and Latinos it is not necessary to send 25 pictures all at once on grindr and scruff. A simple hello how are you will suffice. I prefer a pleasant greeting before looking at 25 pictures of your butt hole. When you figure out how to cure your low esteem and desperation let me know.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2019 3:34 AM

Nobody fucks alt right incels from 4chan OP. Quit yer fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2019 2:34 AM

[quote]When you figure out how to humor a racist let me know.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2019 2:38 AM

R2 lmao

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2019 2:41 AM

Nobody is sending you shit, OP. People who are actually busy having sex are much too busy and fulfilled than to live a life being a sad troll on websites.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2019 2:44 AM

Asians and Latinos are desperate for white guys (like me.) I’m used to getting multiple pics from them, and yes, it’s a thirsty act, but I’ve just come to understand that’s the way they are. If I feel like slumming that night, or I’m not having luck with my normal type, I’ll sometimes accept their invitation.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2019 2:45 AM

Generou$ Men of means are always right, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2019 2:49 AM

R5 = Mother Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2019 2:51 AM

R5 everyone knows you're like the fat, ugly guy in gym class who brags about getting sex all the time. Everyone just secretly laughs at you because you're the one who never does.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2019 2:51 AM

The real question is do they send all those pictures to other Latinos or Asians… Or is it just reserved for white guys?

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2019 2:53 AM

The real question is whether you still sleep on your childhood bed now set up in your parents’ basement or whether they splurged for a grown up bed for you for your 50th birthday, OP

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2019 2:55 AM

OP, don’t forget your medication

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2019 2:58 AM

Latinos in general are HOT. They are NOT desperate for your pasty ass OP.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2019 2:59 AM

R10 Geez did offend someone. I’m 31 and I fucking wish I live it could live in my parents basement instead of living in that expensive as fuck condo in San Francisco… Bernal Heights.. That I share with three other people. I’m not saying that Latinos aren't hot or that Asians aren’t good looking I’m just wondering why they can’t just say hello on an app.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2019 3:22 AM

I'm puerto rican and even I can see the desperation for white men from Asians and Latinos. More so Asians, but we all know that.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2019 3:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!