Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone checked out the new season of The Talk?

They got rid of Sara's sad introverted cadaver and replaced her with a revolting cat lady. Marie aka Jocelyn Wildenstein looks terrible. Her face is tighter than a frog's butt. Jesus. Girl needs to take some opioids to be put out her misery.

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2019 2:07 AM

Sorry, Sara was a hoot, genuinely funny. So far this year it has flat lined,

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2019 9:58 PM

Marie Osmond now looks Disney World animatronic.

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2019 10:11 PM

Like I give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2019 2:57 AM

No one gave a fuck for Chen when she was there or when she left. What a plastic turd.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2019 4:37 AM

I like Marie just fine but I really would like to sit her down and explain how she looks like she has five pounds of make-up. You're in HD Dear. Wonder if they'll a no make-up show while she's there. Bet she'd refuse. And whatever happened to loyalty. Sara's replacement should have been Carnie Wilson who earned it and is an audience favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2019 5:15 PM

Fattie Carnie Wilson would have been a much better replacement. Marie just sits there like a dummy and has nothing interesting to say. She has a gross annoying laugh too. They need to ditch the plastic turd.

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2019 7:22 PM

Sara owns the show, dear.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2019 7:31 PM

I rather liked Sara. I no longer watch the show, as my other faves: Aisha Tyler, and Julie Chen are gone too. Osmond is a freak.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2019 8:10 PM

Sara was an annoying comatose charisma free cunt. She brought nothing to the show EVER.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2019 6:51 AM

Thank you, Roseanne.

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2019 9:20 AM

R9 But she really literally brought the show. It was her creation and idea. It is her very own production company as well. You're welcome to not like her, but your comment is daft. ESPECIALLY after R7 told you so.

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2019 9:38 AM

And even though she's not on camera, she's still a producer.

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2019 10:55 AM

[quote] Wonder if they'll a no make-up show while she's there. Bet she'd refuse.

Well color me wrong, but look how much better she looks. She does a whole facebook tutorial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2019 11:00 AM

R13 she looks like a revolting cat lady. Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2019 3:50 PM

[quote] It was her creation and idea.

Gurl, pweese.

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2019 4:06 PM

EVERY ONE of these panel gab-fests are simply copies of the one and only - The View. The trashiest one is The Real, which panders to the lowest of IQ blacks and browns. I watched 3 minutes and was disgusted at what passes for television programming these days.

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2019 4:13 PM

Yeah, but actually The Talk was launched as a show for and about Mothers. The hosts were all mothers and all the first shows featured stories about kids. It's still Sara's baby, but it evolved quickly after they shit canned Marissa Jaret Winokur who was the out of studio sixth host.

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2019 4:17 PM

Only Sara would defend the bland mediocrity of The Talk. A show done much better by actual professionals. The Conners show what a bland cunt she truly is.

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2019 4:34 PM

[quote] It was her creation and idea.

Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2019 4:34 PM

Carnie has been a guest host over 100 times over the paddy 10 years. It must have been painful to have been passed up twice in the past year for Carrie Ann and Marie. Carnie has the good stories and knows the music industry like the back of her hand. Her dads a freakin beach Boy for crying out loud!

I cannot stand Marie. She is fake and phony.

by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2019 4:36 PM

*past

by Anonymousreply 21September 21, 2019 4:37 PM

Carrie Ann is her name? I had no idea who that bimbo trash is. She is boring and irrelevant and says the weirdest things. Sharon is always looking at her like: Did you just say that, you revolting tuna fish eating asian cunt? Good lord. Asians should not be on television. They are like bizarre aliens trying to act human.

by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2019 4:51 PM

R22, Hey now, there’s no need to get racist. Carrie Ann is a great host compared to that nasty Marie Osmond.

Marie must have so many secrets it’s crazy.

by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2019 4:00 AM

Why is it that every thread lately is full of racists having fits about some group or other? This is getting to be a real drag.

by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2019 6:26 AM

I heart Marie!

by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2019 7:39 AM

Sara would be a better fit on the View. She's smarter than this shitfest.

by Anonymousreply 26September 22, 2019 9:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2019 8:12 PM

After Chenbot and Corey Feldman left, they should've replaced them with Carnie Wilson and Brigitte Neilsen. I wonder how long before Mrs. Mumbles, 2005 Was 14 Years Ago, and Keenan Thompson in Drag leave the show.

I prefer The View over this vapid celeb crazed shitfest. The hosts are more intelligent and aren't afraid to argue with one another.

I'd rather listen to serious topics, not a bunch of cunts discussing Chrissy fucking Tiegen being mommy or body shamed on social media for the umpteenth fucking time. Also the audience on The Talk sound robotic or drugged up whenever they respond to a question one of the "hosts" throws at them.

by Anonymousreply 28September 22, 2019 8:56 PM

They really needed a flamboyant gay man....fraus love that shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2019 4:01 PM

Lisa Ling is guest co host today! Love her! That's who they should have hired.

by Anonymousreply 30September 23, 2019 6:38 PM

Ling Ling was actually not bad. As fun as a rectal exam.

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2019 2:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!