Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Constance Wu - New Yorker Profile

[quote]Soon she turned to me, her face darkening. “I’m honestly distracted because of you,” she said. I had been tapping out notes on my phone on a couch off to the side. “Are you actually taking notes, or are you texting people or doing something else?” she asked. Unsure whether “yes” or “no” would antagonize her more, I said, weakly, “A bit of both.” Wrong answer.

[quote]“Because, here, what we say has a lot of reverence,” she continued, frowning. “Pay attention.” In our subsequent encounters, Wu spoke directly into my phone, as if recording an audiobook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 22, 2019 2:37 PM

She's a bitch, we already knew that. Spoiled Asian Princess syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2019 8:30 PM

[quote] Because, here, what we say has a lot of reverence

Did she mean to say "reverence"? Or "relevance"?

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2019 8:36 PM

Constance, have you met Katherine Heigl, yet?

You and she seem like you have a lot in common.

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2019 8:37 PM

The article is behind a paywall. Can anyone paste the longform type?

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2019 8:43 PM

One afternoon, a week or so before the movie shoot in Hawaii, I accompanied Wu to visit her acting coach, Craig Archibald, in the Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles. Archibald, an affable Canadian in his mid-fifties, greeted us at the door of his Spanish-style duplex home, where he lives and teaches. After serving us generous mugs of tea, he turned to his client. “So, tell me how you are doing,” he said. Wu drew a long breath and curled herself into a deep red sofa.

“I’m having a day,” she said, pulling a notebook and a pen out of a black leather backpack.

“O.K., so, a day,” Archibald said slowly. “Business day or personal day?”

“Both,” Wu replied. She had spent the morning writing in her journal, which, she said, always gets “rather emotional,” and had done a number of interviews for the imminent release of “Hustlers.” Archibald asked if she planned to see the movie, and she laughed. “I don’t like to watch myself,” she said. “All the exposure just makes me yucky.”

Archibald, who has the soothing voice of a mindfulness-app guide, had a therapeutic habit of repeating Wu’s words, as if to make sure that she had heard herself and given adequate weight to her own ideas. I got the impression that a significant part of the work was buttressing Wu’s confidence, letting her work out thoughts and emotions in a protected environment. Wu has been attending coaching sessions with Archibald since shortly after she arrived in L.A.—long before she could afford it. During her waitressing years, she’d bring audition pieces to rehearse, but now she looks to Archibald for help inhabiting a character she’s playing by inventing a backstory or developing an interior world.

Wu told Archibald that she had yet to meet the woman who would be playing a younger version of her character, Grace, in “I Was a Simple Man.” “I’m concerned, because I don’t know how she sounds,” Wu said, haltingly. “She’s not an actress, she has never acted before.” (“Oof,” Archibald said, with raised brows.) “We’ve done so much on Grace’s spirit and her inner life,” Wu went on. “But that’s all work that we’ve done that isn’t in the other actress.”

“You can talk to her, you know?” Archibald said. “She’s gonna be very respectful of you.”

“Will she, though?” Wu asked.

“Of course she will,” Archibald said.

“No, she won’t,” Wu protested, without conviction.

Wu’s intensity brought with it a certain distractibility. When a lawnmower began rumbling outside, Archibbald apologized and explained that yard work was normally done in the morning, but the crew had arrived late. Wu almost vibrated with agitation. “Oh, my God, it’s just so loud!” she exclaimed at one point, as if the mower had been dispatched expressly to thwart her concentration.

Archibald moved us to a quieter room to resume the exploration of Wu’s role. He told me about one of the techniques they use. “Very often, it’s helpful for actors to see themselves as either a plant or an animal,” he said.

“Animal work is a big thing,” Wu said.

Archibald explained that choosing an animal that a role resembles “helps you feel the essence of it.”

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2019 8:44 PM

She's so narcissistic, even for an actor.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2019 8:45 PM

Finally, I asked Wu about her trial by Twitter. She sat up and rubbed her temples. She had been taking a long break from Twitter since the incident. “Being messy in public is something—” She stopped, adjusting her posture somberly, like a politician who realizes that this is the question on which people will base their vote. “I’m not proud of what I said,” she continued. “But I also think that it was how I was feeling in the moment, and we all have days where we feel differently, and I don’t think it represents my entire character.”

Wu wondered if role models—“and I don’t want to be a fucking role model, I’m an artist”—should be allowed to be a little less pure. “Wouldn’t that make people feel a lot less lonely when they were having the feelings and emotions that weren’t the prescribed ones?” she asked.

She paused. “I’m glad people are talking shit about me, because it makes me think about other people’s feelings and the effects of things,” she said. “It’s like negotiating authenticity with obligation, and I don’t have an answer either way, because I think you have to actually clarify what your obligations are first and what your authenticity is first.”

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2019 8:48 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2019 8:49 PM

Who are these bitches?

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2019 8:51 PM

The mid-July sun at Waialua, on the north shore of Oahu, was already so unforgiving at 9 a.m. that the ice in a cooler of LaCroix near the foot of Constance Wu’s chair had all but melted; an assistant heaped up the few remaining cubes around the cans. It was the first day of principal photography on the movie “I Was a Simple Man,” an intergenerational family drama set partly in nineteen-fifties Hawaii, and Wu was being readied for continuity photos of her character, Grace, an ethnically Chinese woman whose family has lived in Hawaii for generations. Wu wore a floral dress with swirls of turquoise, and a waxy white orchid was about to be pinned behind her ear. When the stylist, a genial man whose beard and burly physique gave him the air of a tropical Santa, imparted a gentle wave to her hair, she yelped and winced repeatedly, convinced that she’d been burned. He assured her that what she felt was just freshly curled strips of hair brushing her skin. Wu kept close watch in the mirror as the makeup artist, a woman with wrist tattoos named Jordann, worked on her face. Eventually, Wu cocked her head, grimaced, and said, “I feel like you are making me look too pretty.”

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2019 8:51 PM

Maybe her parents always told her how beautiful she was.

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2019 8:56 PM

I don’t know her but she sounds bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2019 8:58 PM

Insufferable witch.

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2019 9:28 PM

New Yorker profiles are generally pretty fawning.

This is probably the end of her. Unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2019 9:40 PM

Thank you, R5. Is that everything?

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2019 10:07 PM

Hm, I read it. She at times seems like a diva. She needs to learn not to punch down, with crew, makeup, hair, etc. That’s where you get in trouble. She needs to be much more gracious with them. Be the diva with the director, producer, studio etc., those above your pay grade who you can evenly fight your battles with.

I get a lot of what she’s talking about, and she sounds actorly insufferable, but I find her compelling on screen, and she’s given terrific performances in her movies. She doesn’t have to be politic, she can survive, she just has to fight the right battles. She’s Asian American, she’s a woman, she’s caught a lot of shit. The media pile on has been pretty ridiculous and suspect. I always take these massive efforts to make women in entertainment look like cunts with a HUGE grain of salt. You should too.

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2019 11:41 PM

For me, she was the least interesting performer in Crazy Rich Asians. I enjoyed the movie, appreciated greatly the range of Asian/Asian-American actors--but left feeling mildly unsatsfied because I didn't end up giving a damn about her character. I get that in FOTB, she supposed to be the Tiger Mother, severe and unyielding, but in a rom-com you should care about the romantic lead. Awkafina was wonderful in CRA and, after seeing her in The Farewell, I think she would have been better than Wu in the lead role in CRA--though she was perfection in the role she played (should have had a Supporting Oscar nomination).

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2019 11:51 PM

She won't go far if she carries on this cunty diva behavior. She's not enough of a proven talent—even people who have had illustrious careers will get called out for this kind of shit. Is she aspiring to be the next Ms. Dunaway?

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2019 11:51 PM

She will cunt herself out of a career. There are magnificently beautiful Asian woman like her CRA Co Star Gemma Chan. She is not in their league.

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 11:51 PM

Lol this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2019 12:22 AM

She seems troubled. There is a lot more self-sabotage in her future.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2019 12:25 AM

[quote]For me, she was the least interesting performer in Crazy Rich Asians. I enjoyed the movie, appreciated greatly the range of Asian/Asian-American actors--but left feeling mildly unsatsfied because I didn't end up giving a damn about her character. I get that in FOTB, she supposed to be the Tiger Mother, severe and unyielding, but in a rom-com you should care about the romantic lead. Awkafina was wonderful in CRA and, after seeing her in The Farewell, I think she would have been better than Wu in the lead role in CRA--though she was perfection in the role she played (should have had a Supporting Oscar nomination).

I agree. She's decent in FOTB, but was not compelling in CRA. I found Henry Golding to be milquetoast. The two combined were not interesting - there was zero passion in their relationship. Really? He'd given up his family's billions for...her? I don't get the hype.

I was pleasantly surprised with Awkafina.

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2019 12:28 AM

That was a horrible profile. The author obviously thought she's an entitled, narcissistic bitch. Does her publicist have to approve this or can they write whatever they want? I don't think this will help her already horrible public image AT ALL. Haha. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2019 1:28 AM

Constance Pu.

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2019 1:35 AM

She even makes ME look good.

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2019 2:19 AM

The worst of Faye Dunaway and Lauren Bacall in one cunty package.

Congrats, Constance Wu, you are a groundbreaker indeed!

by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2019 2:28 AM

For someone who whined about not being able to do a movie, she's already working on another with Hustlers hitting it big in cinemas.

She sounds insane and insufferable.

That acting coach should do more coaching with her... on how to be less of a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2019 2:37 AM

Who is she and what the hell did she say on Twitter? Because it's one place where standing out as a lunatic takes some effort.

by Anonymousreply 28September 19, 2019 2:54 AM

That acting coach seems like a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 29September 19, 2019 2:55 AM

Akwafina was fantastic in CRA, but doesn’t have leading lady good looks. Gemma Chan, on the other hand, is stunning and was fantastic. Constance Wu is excellent at playing a bitch because she is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 30September 19, 2019 2:55 AM

The acting coach seems like something out of an SNL skit

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2019 2:57 AM

I think Constance Wu is a talented actor, but she is bratty entitled bitch. I mean this isn't news, we all have seen the breakdowns on twitter, seen all the comments from other people.

by Anonymousreply 32September 19, 2019 2:59 AM

Sounds problematic. She won't last long. And an Asian too? Oh my sides. Be grateful.

by Anonymousreply 33September 19, 2019 3:03 AM

“I’m glad people are talking shit about me, because it makes me think about other people’s feelings and the effects of things." - Constance Wu

Uh, she doesn't come across as someone who thinks a lot about other people's feelings.

by Anonymousreply 34September 19, 2019 3:09 AM

"Pay attention!"

Yeah, you really get a sense of mutual respect going on here.

by Anonymousreply 35September 19, 2019 3:11 AM

She won't last.

I'd love to give an armchair diagnosis but there is just SO much going on here.

The industry will soon decide that it has had enough of her.

by Anonymousreply 36September 19, 2019 3:12 AM

R29 and R31 Take into consideration who he is dealing with. He sounds like he had to learn the hard way that it is best to speak to Wu as though you are speaking to a unpredictable mental patient.

God help all of her subordinates. God help them.

by Anonymousreply 37September 19, 2019 3:16 AM

"When the stylist, a genial man whose beard and burly physique gave him the air of a tropical Santa, imparted a gentle wave to her hair, she yelped and winced repeatedly, convinced that she’d been burned. He assured her that what she felt was just freshly curled strips of hair brushing her skin. Wu kept close watch in the mirror as the makeup artist, a woman with wrist tattoos named Jordann, worked on her face. Eventually, Wu cocked her head, grimaced, and said, 'I feel like you are making me look too pretty'. "

Dear God. ("Burned"???)

by Anonymousreply 38September 19, 2019 3:18 AM

Does she have a loyal fan base? She behaves like a neurotic superstar but she’s only been in a handful of high profile projects. Is she “Internet Famous” for something?

by Anonymousreply 39September 19, 2019 3:19 AM

Wu will be shaving her head, attacking a pap's car with an umbrella, removed from her home on stretcher after going on a 15-minute onstage rant and treated for dehydration and sleep deprivation very, very soon.

She'll be the next dream come true for the paparazzi press.

by Anonymousreply 40September 19, 2019 3:21 AM

She really does sound mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 41September 19, 2019 3:48 AM

Maybe it’s all performance art. Maybe she’s “punking” us like Joaquin Phoenix did a few years back. Maybe she’s making some profound statement about celebrity or mental health or something.

by Anonymousreply 42September 19, 2019 3:58 AM

I sense PTSD.

by Anonymousreply 43September 19, 2019 5:24 AM

R12 aren't most actors??

by Anonymousreply 44September 19, 2019 11:35 AM

[quote] The author obviously thought she's an entitled, narcissistic bitch. Does her publicist have to approve this or can they write whatever they want?

The writer was a fellow Asian. It's the New Yorker and they don't approve shit. Most people would beg to profiled in such a publication.

by Anonymousreply 45September 19, 2019 1:14 PM

[quote]Maybe it’s all performance art. Maybe she’s “punking” us like Joaquin Phoenix did a few years back. Maybe she’s making some profound statement about celebrity or mental health or something.

She's pushing 40 and there are a lot of Asian actresses to fill very few parts of significance. There will be ones, younger, prettier and smarter than her to take her place in no time.

by Anonymousreply 46September 19, 2019 1:15 PM

[quote]Wu told Archibald that she had yet to meet the woman who would be playing a younger version of her character, Grace, in “I Was a Simple Man.” “I’m concerned, because I don’t know how she sounds,” Wu said, haltingly. “She’s not an actress, she has never acted before.” (“Oof,” Archibald said, with raised brows.) “We’ve done so much on Grace’s spirit and her inner life,” Wu went on. “But that’s all work that we’ve done that isn’t in the other actress.”

[quote]“You can talk to her, you know?” Archibald said. “She’s gonna be very respectful of you.”

[quote]“Will she, though?” Wu asked.

[quote]“Of course she will,” Archibald said.

[quote]“No, she won’t,” Wu protested, without conviction.

[quote]Wu’s intensity brought with it a certain distractibility. When a lawnmower began rumbling outside, Archibald apologized and explained that yard work was normally done in the morning, but the crew had arrived late. Wu almost vibrated with agitation. “Oh, my God, it’s just so loud!” she exclaimed at one point, as if the mower had been dispatched expressly to thwart her concentration.

[quote]Soon she turned to me, her face darkening. “I’m honestly distracted because of you,” she said. I had been tapping out notes on my phone on a couch off to the side. “Are you actually taking notes, or are you texting people or doing something else?” she asked. Unsure whether “yes” or “no” would antagonize her more, I said, weakly, “A bit of both.” Wrong answer.

[quote]“Because, here, what we say has a lot of reverence,” she continued, frowning. “Pay attention.” In our subsequent encounters, Wu spoke directly into my phone, as if recording an audiobook.

[quote]Archibald moved us to a quieter room to resume the exploration of Wu’s role. He told me about one of the techniques they use. “Very often, it’s helpful for actors to see themselves as either a plant or an animal,” he said.

[quote]“Animal work is a big thing,” Wu said.

[quote]Archibald explained that choosing an animal that a role resembles “helps you feel the essence of it.”

[quote]The pair had decided that, in this film, Wu’s character was fundamentally a plant. “In my mind, Grace, when she dies, literally enters the soil and is put at the base of this monkey-pod tree,” Wu said. She added, grinning, “This is the first time I’m being a plant!”

[quote]“This the first time you’re being a plant,” Archibald affirmed serenely.

[quote]“But it works!” she cried, with an almost childlike glee.

by Anonymousreply 47September 19, 2019 1:36 PM

How long till we hear people asking - you know it...

by Anonymousreply 48September 19, 2019 2:15 PM

[Quote] It's the New Yorker and they don't approve shit. Most people would beg to profiled in such a publication.

Well, it kinda backfired for her. What was she thinking for example when she called out the journalist for texting and told her to pay attention? She must know reporters use stuff like that. I doubt that even people who have never heard of her or know about her Twitter drama think she is a pleasant person after this article.

by Anonymousreply 49September 19, 2019 2:32 PM

You'll never take my crown as America's favorite Chinese-American actress, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 19, 2019 2:33 PM

R47

This can't be real.

by Anonymousreply 51September 19, 2019 2:37 PM

Even Archibald, her acting coach, thinks she's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 52September 19, 2019 2:39 PM

Wu who?

by Anonymousreply 53September 19, 2019 2:55 PM

R50 she can also kick your ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 19, 2019 11:24 PM

Never let this bitch forget that I’m hotter, I’m tougher, and I’m from Queens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 20, 2019 12:30 AM

R50, if Ming-Na decides to start trying for the same roles Wu is up for, bitch better have a backup career plan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 20, 2019 12:54 AM

I wonder how differently she would have come across had the journalist been a male Asian American.

I’m guessing Wu She felt threatened by/jealous of the young, Asian American female New Yorker reporter and thusly acted like a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 57September 20, 2019 12:56 AM

Possibly the same. She strikes me as a Mindy Kaling type, that she wants a smart, rich, white guy, and doesn’t like Asian men. Unlike Mindy she is slim and attractive, so she will probably land a Jewish studio executive soon.

by Anonymousreply 58September 20, 2019 1:10 AM

Is she on the spectrum? Noise issues, sensitive to touch, lack of awareness in how bat shit she sounds...

by Anonymousreply 59September 20, 2019 1:23 AM

Boo boo, Wu. You blue? You blew!

by Anonymousreply 60September 20, 2019 1:25 AM

R56 I'm still waiting for her to show up in a Marvel movie.

R58 Mindy looked fine before she started fucking with her face.

by Anonymousreply 61September 20, 2019 6:45 AM

She should really tone it down. It's a tough trade for women And she is part asian on top of that - making it a lot more difficult to score roles. Keep your bitchy side hidden from the media Wu!! I don't understand why her team doesn't check her. I mean surely they know it is causing her damage right?

by Anonymousreply 62September 20, 2019 8:43 AM

Awkwafina is more of a character actress than a leading lady (which is better for longevity) but she’s wicked smart and also a talented rapper and writer. She’ll have a great career.

I don’t understand why Gemma Chan isn’t Jennifer Lawrence famous yet, because she really is the total package. Stunning, talented, clever and a lovely person.

by Anonymousreply 63September 20, 2019 9:00 AM

Constance Wu has an acting coach? She must be deeply untalented because the two films I’ve seen her in, she was the most boring thing in them. It must be eating her up alive that J-Lo is getting massive Oscar buzz and sneakily positioned her as her buffer against going in the Best Actress category - and yet, NO ONE is suggesting Wu as a potential nominee.

Why was the journalist texting during the interview? That seems rude and unprofessional. Even if you are interviewing a world class narcissist like Wu. Unless she was texting: “Help me!”

by Anonymousreply 64September 20, 2019 9:26 AM

R63, didn't Gemma Chan get her start in British TV comedy? That might have proven a barrier to getting wider notice before now—she wasn't hitting Hollywood auditions as an 18-year-old ingenue.

by Anonymousreply 65September 20, 2019 1:36 PM

[quote] And she is part asian on top of that -

"part" Asian? What's the other part?

by Anonymousreply 66September 20, 2019 4:14 PM

Isn't her father american? R66

by Anonymousreply 67September 20, 2019 4:16 PM

"American" is neither a race nor an ethnicity, moron.

by Anonymousreply 68September 20, 2019 4:38 PM

Her parents immigrated from Taiwan. Not sure where the “part Asian” information came from.

by Anonymousreply 69September 20, 2019 4:42 PM

R68 Calm down jerk! Let me rephrase - I thought her dad was a WHITE American and her mom asian. Hence the part asian comment. I was wrong. Both of them are asian apparently.

by Anonymousreply 70September 20, 2019 4:48 PM

She's on the spectrum or has BPD or ... something. There are clear mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 71September 20, 2019 4:51 PM

[quote] “part" Asian? What's the other part?

part bitch?

by Anonymousreply 72September 20, 2019 4:54 PM

R70 then say White American, not American you stupid ass. White == American.

R58 why are we comparing Mindy to Constance? Different lineages of Asian, my dear.

R63 Gemma Chan is asian. In what world would she be as famous as white blonde Lawrence?

by Anonymousreply 73September 20, 2019 4:56 PM

R72 🤣🤣 lmao

R73/R68 is perimenopausal :D

On a scale of 1-10 how jealous of JLo do you think Constance is at the moment?

by Anonymousreply 74September 20, 2019 5:02 PM

I believe Constance is pure Chinese while Gemma is mixed Eurasian.

by Anonymousreply 75September 20, 2019 5:07 PM

My Asian friends think she's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 76September 20, 2019 5:09 PM

Had no idea who she was. Had to look her up on Google. Another actor with delusions of relevance and ‘reverence’. So many of them are tiresome idiots.

Just say your lines, take the money and fuck off home, love. You came too late to the party to get away with that attitude. There is actual real stuff to give a shit about know. Next !

by Anonymousreply 77September 20, 2019 5:09 PM

That “acting coach” is laughing all the way to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 78September 20, 2019 5:14 PM

That “acting coach” is laughing all the way to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 79September 20, 2019 5:14 PM

R58 Ouch. Mindy is cute, funny, and down to earth, a refreshing change among the skinny and fake.

by Anonymousreply 80September 20, 2019 5:24 PM

I never heard of her until she had that twitter breakdown where she acted annoyed that FOTB was being extended another season. I guess after CRA, she considers herself too good for TV now. Which is funny, because when I saw CRA, the clear stars of that movie were Awkafina and Michelle Yeow.

by Anonymousreply 81September 20, 2019 6:38 PM

I think I love her, she is so bleak, and lost in her world.

She needs to be an icon

by Anonymousreply 82September 20, 2019 8:15 PM

She just sounds like your classic high strung neurotic actress type. Too precious for the real world.

by Anonymousreply 83September 20, 2019 8:16 PM

I think she is taking the whole thing way too seriously! Just jump around and act retarded!

by Anonymousreply 84September 20, 2019 8:34 PM

R84 never go full retard.

by Anonymousreply 85September 20, 2019 10:21 PM

R74 well, J-lo had a disastrous interview early in her career too

by Anonymousreply 86September 20, 2019 10:45 PM

Unless we can charge him with treason (or something similar that will remove him from office immediately) or he does something so outrageous that he has to resign immediately, all this fake outrage is just pointless. The republicans already signalled that they won't do shit about it whatever it is bc it is "politically motivated". So my bet is by the end of next week, we're already discussing the next scandal.

by Anonymousreply 87September 21, 2019 6:24 AM

^wrong thread - please ignore

by Anonymousreply 88September 21, 2019 6:25 AM

Why would the New Yorker profile this woman and why would anyone read it?

by Anonymousreply 89September 21, 2019 6:25 AM

R89 because of Hustlers.

by Anonymousreply 90September 21, 2019 8:04 AM

Constance has groups of hustlers pushing for her to get interviews? Is she the new Margaret Cho?

by Anonymousreply 91September 21, 2019 2:16 PM

R91 lol maybe.

by Anonymousreply 92September 21, 2019 10:01 PM

I tried to sit through 15 minutes of Crazy Rich Asians but couldn't make it any further. Constance is just totally blah and she has no chemistry with the actor she was paired up with. What a total bore.

by Anonymousreply 93September 21, 2019 10:04 PM

Gemma is stunning R63, but maybe a little too? She also comes off a bit blank on screen.

by Anonymousreply 94September 22, 2019 2:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!